Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:36:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIN88.ME - BITCOIN DICE | LOTTO | RPSLS  (Read 119892 times)
LitecoinBoss

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

✘AΦΩ✘

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:48:22 AM

Due to abuse of the signature campaign, we have replaced it with a more general Affiliate program which is earnings based on referrals.
Kindly read the 1st Post from this thread for more details.

Everyone has the chance to earn much more than their signature campaign if they are actively posting and promoting the site. [...]

Most people avoid affiliate programs, as there is no guarantee of any return for your efforts. Instead, pay per post campaigns are far more popular - even sites as popular as PrimeDice were unable to transition a significant portion of its members to the affiliate program, when they changed the campaign recently, for example. If the main issue was people abusing the sig campaign, wouldn't it be better to switch to paying at the end of the term, while holding funds in escrow?

Thanks for your feedback.  We may consider pay per post in the future as well, but we want to try our affiliate program first and give it a solid go.

Wish I would of known before today... the day that we were supposed to be paid... so that I wouldn't now be tripping out figuring out where I'm going to get the money that I was relying on coming the first of the month from you guys, since that's what was said in the post.

"Payments for September will go out on September 1st."

Now no payments.

The only thing that makes me more mad than bad customer service is changing things around like you guys just did.

Move on dude. LOL. Why are you so bitchy about them changing from sig campaign to affiliate program. If they cant make this successful maybe theyll need the sig campaign again. As for now, sig campaign = gone, affiliate program =  go. Live with it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jaaawsh

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Check out Fastslots.co !!!!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:06:33 AM

Due to abuse of the signature campaign, we have replaced it with a more general Affiliate program which is earnings based on referrals.

Everyone has the chance to earn much more than their signature campaign if they are actively posting and promoting the site. [...]

Most people avoid affiliate programs, as there is no guarantee of any return for your efforts. Instead, pay per post campaigns are far more popular - even sites as popular as PrimeDice were unable to transition a significant portion of its members to the affiliate program, when they changed the campaign recently, for example. If the main issue was people abusing the sig campaign, wouldn't it be better to switch to paying at the end of the term, while holding funds in escrow?

Thanks for your feedback.  We may consider pay per post in the future as well, but we want to try our affiliate program first and give it a solid go.

Look at his posts, yet another alt account for Win88.
Wish I would of known before today... the day that we were supposed to be paid... so that I wouldn't now be tripping out figuring out where I'm going to get the money that I was relying on coming the first of the month from you guys, since that's what was said in the post.

Now no payments.

The only thing that makes me more mad than bad customer service is changing things around like you guys just did.

Move on dude. LOL. Why are you so bitchy about them changing from sig campaign to affiliate program. If they cant make this successful maybe theyll need the sig campaign again. As for now, sig campaign = gone, affiliate program =  go. Live with it.

Yet another win88 alt account, look at his posts.

SF-Man

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:41:56 AM

Now no payments.

Move on dude. LOL. Why are you so bitchy about them changing from sig campaign to affiliate program. If they cant make this successful maybe theyll need the sig campaign again. As for now, sig campaign = gone, affiliate program =  go. Live with it.

Well first off, I love the site but that doesnt mean I am with them..

Second, did you get your payment for August? If no, go ahead and claim (thats what I should do) If yes, might as well stop using their sig. You havent done anything for them yet. Well surely they will have reasons about them not saying when the sig campaign will end. But its their decision, might as well deal with it.

Hate posts wont help. Its not their problem you got loans or what.. You shouldve asked when this sig campaign stops.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:44:51 AM

Now no payments.

Second, did you get your payment for August? If no, go ahead and claim (thats what I should do) If yes, might as well stop using their sig. You havent done anything for them yet. Well surely they will have reasons about them not saying when the sig campaign will end. But its their decision, might as well deal with it.

Hate posts wont help. Its not their problem you got loans or what.. You shouldve asked when this sig campaign stops.

DEAR LORD, ANOTHER NEWBIE ACCOUNT WITH 1 ACTIVITY AS OF HIS POSTING THIS, TALKING FOR HIS OTHER WIN88 ATL ACCOUNT.

SF-Man

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:35:13 AM

Sorry to tell you but you are wrong. Making of multiple accounts in this site is prohibited. Just made the account so that I could hear some news about win88.

Actually thinking about running to 120 post to join the sig campaign but its not worth it. I have work, you know and it pays $8000 a week. As a matter of fact, I dont care if you get what you want or not or win88 or what. I really wish you will not get anything from the site any more or might as well be banned for life. If ever I could catch admin on the chat box, I will surely tell him to ban you.

LOL.. making hatepost for what? 0.01 BTC? 0.25 BTC? What? Wow... Well thats just a very big amount (sarcasm) and very mature (sarcasm).

silverlots

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:44:06 AM

Quick update on my previous comment. I was contacted by support and got my entire balance returned.
I was also told that in order to invest in the 99.99% edge you need to have a much bigger bankroll than the 0.057 that i had originally invested.
Thanks for responding to my ticket and returning my investment, but you should keep in mind to maybe give sort of an investment guideline with recommended minimum balances for each edge. Could save a lot of time and trouble.
lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:49:07 AM

Quick update on my previous comment. I was contacted by support and got my entire balance returned.
I was also told that in order to invest in the 99.99% edge you need to have a much bigger bankroll than the 0.057 that i had originally invested.
Thanks for responding to my ticket and returning my investment, but you should keep in mind to maybe give sort of an investment guideline with recommended minimum balances for each edge. Could save a lot of time and trouble.

Great , another newbie since when so many newbie play on a new site lol
Dondie

Activity: 157

HUKOM BITAY! ✝✝✝

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:06:27 AM

How long did you use their signature?

Jerome?

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:10:46 AM

Now no payments.

Did you get referrals from your signature? Whats your Win88 Username so that we can check if your sig has been a big impact on the site.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
coin.princess (OP)

Activity: 523
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:58:33 AM

Most people avoid affiliate programs, as there is no guarantee of any return for your efforts. Instead, pay per post campaigns are far more popular - even sites as popular as PrimeDi,e were unable to transition a significant portion of its members to the affiliate program, when they changed the campaign recently, for example. If the main issue was people abusing the sig campaign, wouldn't it be better to switch to paying at the end of the term, while holding funds in escrow?

Affiliate programs suck ass unless you're the 1% of the population that is popular and knows how to attract people.

I probably would of left that trust on there if it wasn't September first, the day that 30+ people were expecting to get paid, that you announced this change. That's just not cool, was expecting more from Win88.

Very very sneaky that you did not say this before, but yet kept promising new and greater things.

An affiliate program is great, if it's mixed with a signature program that you get paid per post. If it's not it just sucks, who is going to take the chance of getting nothing because they couldn't get new users to click on their signature, when tons of other programs pay per post, atleast a flat monthly fee for using the signature.

We were nice to you when you had a trust of -4 and gave you a chance including paying you up front just like everyone else.
Why are you suddenly such a hater when you were paid fairly for your signature when no one else gave you a chance.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Dondie

Activity: 157

HUKOM BITAY! ✝✝✝

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:18:38 AM

Cool to know that Jaaawsh is one of the many who didnt made their signature correctly. And to think he was saying there wasnt any notification about the up coming affiliate program. Come on jaaawsh you can do better than that. You even started a thread even your trust rating is way way below negative.

Micron100

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:13:20 PM

win88.me Honest people! Returned investment.

digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:10:10 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 02:28:02 PM by digit

they complaining because they were suckered into buying forum accounts from sellers in marketplace.  Probably believed they would get an easy 1+ BTC every month for doing nothing but spam threads or in the worse example of user here just take the money then switch to another signature campaign.  They are ruining signature campaigns for all the real users here who didnt cheat or use multiple accounts.  Who knows maybe one day admin will decide to ban signature campaigns, like how giveaways were banned earlier this year and then will left holding useless accounts that should not have been bought in the first place.

everyone got free btc upfront for doing nothing more then adding win88 to signature,   theres no reason to complain, it was free btc, its not work and required no investment or money from anyone that participated.  they treated everyone more then fair even the ones who acted dishonorably and remove their signature after getting the money.  

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
angeloanggam

Activity: 252

Ace of ♠♠♠♠

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:07:44 PM

they complaining because they were suckered into buying forum accounts from sellers in marketplace.  Probably believed they would get an easy 1+ BTC every month for doing nothing but spam threads or in the worse example of user here just take the money then switch to another signature campaign.  They are ruining signature campaigns for all the real users here who didnt cheat or use multiple accounts.  Who knows maybe one day admin will decide to ban signature campaigns, like how giveaways were banned earlier this year and then will left holding useless accounts that should not have been bought in the first place.

everyone got free btc upfront for doing nothing more then adding win88 to signature,   theres no reason to complain, it was free btc, its not work and required no investment or money from anyone that participated.  they treated everyone more then fair even the ones who acted dishonorably and remove their signature after getting the money.  

Some complaints are very silly. Like that one guy who was enumerating his complaints and to think these information was already in the site. It was on the main page of the site and he was ranting about why it wasnt included in the thread. Well, is that admins problem you didnt read it in the site? Maybe the only thing they read was the FREE BTC and the CAPTCHA to get 2k Satoshi for free and then bet them all in and then all in and then all in till they can get the minimum investment amount or the min cashout. Tsk tsk.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖Win Bitcoin By Playing Bitcoin Dice, Bitcoin Lotto, Bitcoin RPSLS❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:30:33 PM

Have they started to pay the Affiliate Rewards or they are just being shown as dummy ? Has anyone really been able to get those Rewards withdrawn ?

coin.princess (OP)

Activity: 523
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:38:43 PM

Have they started to pay the Affiliate Rewards or they are just being shown as dummy ? Has anyone really been able to get those Rewards withdrawn ?

The affiliate program will automatically distribute payments when the countdown hits 0 (in around 6 days).
The pre-cursor to the affiliate program was the referral contest (0.25 BTC for 1st place which was paid immediately)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bigbadwolf111

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:18:23 AM

The affiliate program will automatically distribute payments when the countdown hits 0 (in around 6 days).
The pre-cursor to the affiliate program was the referral contest (0.25 BTC for 1st place which was paid immediately)

Thanks for all the information you have mentioned. Great site by the way!
Peegasus

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:32:18 AM

Too bad I couldnt join win88 sig campaign.

Jaaawsh

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:21:09 PM

I'm on the referral leaderboard! Yay! Woop woop for Jaaawsh :3

Nagato4

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:16:33 PM

Too bad I couldnt join win88 sig campaign.

You can join their new affiliate program if you want to, just that you won't get a fixed sig payment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: