Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:26:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WIN88.ME - BITCOIN DICE | LOTTO | RPSLS  (Read 119895 times)
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:45:55 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 05:11:40 AM by ndnhc

Request.

Cap the referral reward for 1 person at 0.2BTC - 40% of amount or lower

Otherwise, if one referral bets 100BTC (around 10BTC now), others won't get a good reward.

The rank 1 now gets 0.3866 share of 0.5

If not implemented, the presence of a big referral will demotivate others.

Raising the reward as wager increases is not a good idea, because the ability of a site to pay cannot increase above a limit without affecting the term in which the bonus will be available. Also, the big referral will get more and more of the site's profit. Not profitable for the site in the long term
A fixed reward will improve competition and improve wager
A flexible reward say 5% will cost the site a -4.9% lose for wagers of referred players, which is not recommended.

Have you considered implementing this?

Also, for my giveaway, i will need info of my referrals. Will you be able to give that?
coin.princess (OP)

Activity: 523
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:24:50 AM

Request.

Otherwise, if one referral bets 100BTC (around 10BTC now), others won't get a good reward.

Raising the reward as wager increases is not a good idea, because the ability of a site to pay cannot increase above a limit without affecting the term in which the bonus will be available. Also, the big referral will get more and more of the site's profit. Not profitable for the site in the long term
A flexible reward say 5% will cost the site a -4.9% lose for wagers of referred players, which is not recommended.

Also, for my giveaway, i will need info of my referrals. Will you be able to give that?

Thanks for the suggestions - we will continue improving and refining the system.

A few particular points:
1) Rather than set a cap for the Max win, we are instead thinking more about "min rewards" for the first X places.
     We will also consider doing both of course - mins and maxes.

2) In the short term, our rewards exceed the income we earn from referrals, but soon that will not be the case.
    At that stage, we think it makes sense to continue increasing reward in line with wagers from referrals and not setting caps.
    i.e. Allow users to perpetually earn and it will be profitable for us since increasing the prize pool will be in line with profits.

3) We are well funded so this is sustainable for us already - we look at this also as a marketing expense (i.e. rewarding people for sharing the site)

Thanks again for your ideas - the referral program will continue to adapt and improve to be as fair as possible across the board.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:27:39 AM

Really good. I agree with this Cheesy

When are u going to implement this?
Mccoy818

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:53:00 AM

Request.

Thanks for the suggestions - we will continue improving and refining the system.

A few particular points:
1) Rather than set a cap for the Max win, we are instead thinking more about "min rewards" for the first X places.
     We will also consider doing both of course - mins and maxes.

2) In the short term, our rewards exceed the income we earn from referrals, but soon that will not be the case.
    At that stage, we think it makes sense to continue increasing reward in line with wagers from referrals and not setting caps.
    i.e. Allow users to perpetually earn and it will be profitable for us since increasing the prize pool will be in line with profits.

3) We are well funded so this is sustainable for us already - we look at this also as a marketing expense (i.e. rewarding people for sharing the site)

Thanks again for your ideas - the referral program will continue to adapt and improve to be as fair as possible across the board.

Hello coin princess! Can you also post the 2nd batch of winners in the affiliate program? Thanks! Will be sharing it too...
alex21btc

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 07:17:34 AM

No reply to my previous post. I'm still waiting.  Cry

You can try - http://thebestfreebitco.in/ Best way to earn bitcoins
Mccoy818

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

Hey what happen with rpsls.win88.me?
I cannot find this game anymore Rock, Paper, Scissor, Lizard, Spock

Please help

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d148/jasper30/bitcointalk_zpsb228152b.png

I think someone said in the chat that rpsls and lotto needs few tweaks from dev. It will be back very soon. Smiley
espringe

Activity: 154
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:53:30 PM

Umm, what happened to my account? I registered 'espringe' and was #1 on the leaderboard for referrals, I'm no longer on the leaderboard, I was logged out, my password doesn't work, and password reset doesn't work. Did I get banned or scammed?

The link I was using for referral was: https://win88.me/usr/56266
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:36:00 PM

admin plz answer question above.... poster may have lost some BTC no evidence of foul play atm

Chris - HYIP

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 05:41:51 PM

admin plz answer question above.... poster may have lost some BTC no evidence of foul play atm

He hasn't answered me, too.  Undecided

I cannot login to my account Sad

username: Btchris1

Don't know what happened, I have more than 200k balance left...
jennifer21

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:58:22 PM

Umm, what happened to my account? I registered 'espringe' and was #1 on the leaderboard for referrals, I'm no longer on the leaderboard, I was logged out, my password doesn't work, and password reset doesn't work. Did I get banned or scammed?

The link I was using for referral was: https://win88.me/usr/56266

Hey man.. The winners for the affiliate program (2nd week) has just ended. Did you receive your referral reward?
jennifer21

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:14:06 AM

He hasn't answered me, too.  Undecided

I cannot login to my account Sad

username: Btchris1

Don't know what happened, I have more than 200k balance left...

Admin might be busy handling all the referral rewards yesterday. He will be here soon. Anyway, you might want to read this quote from admin. Im not saying that you have another account but this is a reminder for everyone.

If you experienced any delays on another account, it would be because you broke a rule of some sort and your account was flagged for further review.
Reminder: 1 account per person. - Win88Admin

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:08:57 AM

So they made another account under their own ref link, and wagered? That is outrageous! Sad
jennifer21

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:14:05 AM

So they made another account under their own ref link, and wagered? That is outrageous! Sad

Im not saying anything like that..  Grin
espringe

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:20:52 AM

In my case, I did not. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, and waiting for their response -- but I'm smelling a scam at this point...
Mccoy818

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:34:17 AM

In my case, I did not. I'm trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, and waiting for their response -- but I'm smelling a scam at this point...

LOL... For sure coin princess have the answer. Were you paid? Did you win? Well, its also easy for a cheater to deny things and call the site he cheated into, a "scam" ...
coin.princess (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:28:40 AM

1) Like everyone else, please follow proper channels for customer service.  Chat with our customer service on the site or leave a message to create a ticket.
This allows for fastest response.  Did you notify us these ways?  No you did not.

2) Scam?  Seriously?  We were informed by some of our users that you run one of the other Dice sites.
Saying that is just putting down someone to pump yourself up.

3) Since you want to start throwing around words like "scam" and start making things public rather than talking to us first, we can say that there are some questionable things related to your account which are looking into further. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
coin.princess (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:30:28 AM

On the contrary, there are some questionable things with the account and we are looking into it further.

Depending on the outcome we will either re-activate the account or instead add those referral winnings to this week's prize distribution.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:35:38 AM

On the contrary, there are some questionable things with the account and we are looking into it further.

Depending on the outcome we will either re-activate the account or instead add those referral winnings to this week's prize distribution.

Please do that. Oh my god imagine over 1 btc in prize!
belk

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:25:29 AM

Oh nooo! You are using the oldest trick on the book! And what dice site are you running? Hm?
espringe

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:12:28 PM

1) Like everyone else, please follow proper channels for customer service.  Chat with our customer service on the site or leave a message to create a ticket.
This allows for fastest response.  Did you notify us these ways?  No you did not.
Oh please, *you* should have contacted me when you were considering or just closed my account. It is beyond bullshit to just close someones account, make it look like they forgot their password and hope they contact you to funds back.

2) Scam?  Seriously?  We were informed by some of our users that you run one of the other Dice sites.
Saying that is just putting down someone to pump yourself up.

Not only has my site done double the volume of yours, but it's not even direct competitor. Look at my post history, I've played on other gambling sites (including dice ones) and left positive feedback (include the one where I lost 1.9 BTC, fairly). In fact, you're the first site I've complained about, as you're the first stupid enough to try take ~0.3 BTC of mine.

I'll give you a tip, if you want people to use or invest in your site -- they got to trust you. That's a hard thing to do, and you've already done a lot more damage to yourself than to me by seizing my account. I don't see why anyone would play on your site compared to dice.ninja, primedice or even prcdice.

3) Since you want to start throwing around words like "scam" and start making things public rather than talking to us first, we can say that there are some questionable things related to your account which are looking into further.  

Yeah, I want this to be public. I want people to see how you behave, and I'd rather have my money lost as a warning to others. So you have my full permission to disclose absolutely everything questionable you found, including chat logs and ip addresses. How about you tell everyone what win88.me considers questionable enough to seize someones account...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: