Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:56:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12176 times)
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:09:31 PM

I think they will feel comfortable using bitcoin if bitcoin can be authorized by the state and the use of bitcoin transactions will be easier.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

People will feel comfortable using bitcoin if it's legal in their country. And there are many stores that provide payment with bitcoin. That's just my opinion. Because if bitcoin is legal in a country, then that person will feel comfortable and peaceful in my opinion
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

It seems that you are afraid to spend your btc because you bought it at the time when the price was higher, just buy some more at this rate and you wont think of spending it that way. I havent spent much btc since i havenot many options to do that.

To answer your original question, people will feel comfortable when
1) They will be educate don what BTC is and blockhain also.
2) When they have tried to use it.

lets be useful and educate people around us.

sintecan

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:31:58 PM

It may be difficult to replace fiat, but it can coexist with. It all depends on when it will become mainstream. When large companies such as the food chain or supermarket and department stores start accepting bitcoin as an alternative form of payment, people will start using bitcoin.
peter1

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:11:39 PM

BTC is accepted or used by many people. Most people know that when BTC is used, it should be very comfortable.

nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:25:08 PM

I think, people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if bitcoin can be accepted and used in all places and we can use it easily, so everyone will also know and use bitcoin
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

I agree with this given that peoplew ere very engage in supermarkets and having a stored value of Bitcoin ofr an easy market consuming will be a good idea for the people to buy and sell goods in a short period of time, we can say that we can make most of the people acquire in this platform if this platform will be included to the daily based entities.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

I think, people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if bitcoin can be accepted and used in all places and we can use it easily, so everyone will also know and use bitcoin
I definitely agree with you, if all country will legalize or accept bitcoin, there is no doubt a lot of people will really feel comfortable using bitcoin and as a buyer of bitcoin, i think people willl be more comfortable if they will earn a huge profit with bitcoin and that will only happen when the value of btc will pump again.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
lavara

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 06:30:42 PM

Зa вcё вpeмя иcпoльзoвaния кpиптoвaлюты  мнe нe дoвeлocь иcпoльзoвaть eё в кaчecтвe oплaты зa тoвap. Кaждый paз пoкyпaя или oбмeнивaя кpиптoвaлютy  дeлaю этo для cпeкyляции в ocнoвнoм. Кoнeчнo я знaю чтo мoжнo пpиoбpecти  тoвap .Дyмaю бyдeт имeть ycпex мaгaзин poзничнoй тopгoвли - пpoдyктoв нaпpимep или oдeжды . Этo былo бы здopoвo или oплaтить кoммyнaльныe плaтeжи .

Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:28:47 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

Until it becomes a generally accepted legal tender. Economics textbooks define a legal tender as a medium of payment recognised by a legal system to be valid for meeting financial obligations. Paper currency and coins are common forms of legal tender across countries.

If Bitcoin can be generally accepted by the world government, then, people will be comfortable spending it like FIAT currencies.
Pablobiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:35:34 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

Until it becomes a generally accepted legal tender. Economics textbooks define a legal tender as a medium of payment recognised by a legal system to be valid for meeting financial obligations. Paper currency and coins are common forms of legal tender across countries.

If Bitcoin can be generally accepted by the world government, then, people will be comfortable spending it like FIAT currencies.

Checking back at history, An American Nobel Prize winning economist, Prof. Milton Friedman, predicted in 1999 that the Internet would become one of the major forces for reducing the role of government and the media.
After almost four decades of Friedman’s forecast, the one thing that is remaining, but seem to be locking around the horizon is a reliable and globally acceptable electronic cash.
Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies are attempting to fullfill this Man's prophesy.
At least, this should give us confidence that Bitcoin is here to stay, and We just can't wait for it to start filling Friedman's Void.
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:54:15 PM

We are already living in the age of technology. Yes a lot of people now, or should I say, majority of the world's population including the children are now using smart phone or any android phone that can be used to store and manage bitcoin account. However it's not that easy to use bitcoin as ordinary mode of payment because of its volatile value. Indeed bitcoin is so profitable with regards to trading or investment but definitely not that useful as currency as it's original purpose of existence. When used as currency, I think the list it could buy is a house and lot.
Yeah but for me if people are already comportable to use bitcoin well it is a sign that bitcoin is really trusted. It shows that your hardship will never be waste using bitcoin and it is easy to manage.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:25:31 PM

It is a  process, if people does not like bitcoin yet just let them informed about the advantage of having bitcoin, just encouraged them if they still don't want then just let them, you don't need to explain everything they are the one who can discover it in the future, since we've been into their situation too, we believe after we actually saw it.
Cobrak777

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

People will only feel comfortable in using the crypto currencies especially bitcoin at time when the acceptance rate of the bitcoin in the international market and at different shopping malls and places like that of restaurants, showrooms etc. will start accepting these crypto currencies and that people will find it more convenient to spend their crypto currencies than that of regular currencies.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

Honestly, BTC is hard to be used comfortably because now it is easily volatile and not stable. Its price is fluctuating all of time. Furthermore, it still has more the speculation. But if BTC can fix all of its shortcoming, it would be regulated and popular in any transaction in the world. Since btc has more advantages by its technology. At that moment, people would feel comfortable using BTC as a real currency.
mansilkroad

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:28:50 PM

People will feel comfortable with BTC when it's price will remain stable. I don't think it will ever happen though.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

People will feel comfortable on using Bitcoin once they have a proper knowledge about it, most of the people who hates Bitcoin are people who's judging it without trying it, I guess if it's demonstrated clearly they'll invest invest too, I can say that they'll really panic if they just invested without knowledge and experience a miserable loss. The only thing that will make people comfortable is by educating them how Bitcoin really works.

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:56:23 PM

People will feel comfortable on using Bitcoin once they have a proper knowledge about it, most of the people who hates Bitcoin are people who's judging it without trying it, I guess if it's demonstrated clearly they'll invest invest too, I can say that they'll really panic if they just invested without knowledge and experience a miserable loss. The only thing that will make people comfortable is by educating them how Bitcoin really works.
I think so. There are many people besides us who are not much familiar on bitcoin. They have no proper news about bitcoin and it's price. In any kind of news, they being panic. For this reason real users also be worried.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:40 PM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

Aside from that. people will be comfortable in using bitcoin when the right time comes and that right time is when all the people living in the world will have an agreement in legalizing the bitcoin in all over the world. People will be comforatble in bitcoin if they will fully understood the mechanics and system of it and how it affects their daily lives positively. I hope that day will come soonest.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

I think so. There are many people besides us who are not much familiar on bitcoin. They have no proper news about bitcoin and it's price. In any kind of news, they being panic. For this reason real users also be worried.

People who are worried are not well knowledgeable about cryptocurrency before they invest a huge amount and that is the reason why you need to study the market before investing a huge amount.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: