Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 12175 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

I think it will take more time to enjoy people BTC in everywhere. Yet Maximum country in the world are not using BTC sho how we can think when will freely use BTC. Most of the country in the world are in hasitation of using BTC that it will misuse by his people. So i think so many experiment are need to use comfortable btc.
well, since first using bitcoin, it feels very comfortable. Well, maybe I think that the transaction I did was not too complicated, and not so long, so I felt comfortable. but, for the moment I feel the speed of making transactions may be a little reduced, but that doesn't matter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Toraokun

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

People surely feel comfortable when Bitcoin price keep stable, it will make people feel more comfortable when they want to do transaction and i think when bad news about bitcoin reduced.

▁▁▁▁▁█  SERENITY  █▁▁▁▁▁
▮▮ SERENITYSOURCE.com.au ▮▮
▔▔▔ENERGY  ON  THE  GO▔▔▔
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:09:37 PM

If people know whats good in bitcoin, if they know how to use and secure their bitcoin they will be comfortable in using it, because all people want a safe investment and safe wallet for their money. And more if bitcoin price is high i know they will be more comfortable in using bitcoin.
I agree with you. If the people know the advantages of using bitcoin they will be comfortable using it. And also if they put their trust on bitcoin and do not be affected by the people who are saying bad things about it like it was a scam or Ponzi scheme and etc. It was more comfortable if the government accept it too and never regulate it.

Unfortunately but that's everyone's initial idea about bitcoin. Even you and I didn't know about bitcoin's security and how great of an invention this is until we dug deep into the subject. Sadly most people wouldn't do that. Once they have heard of unfamiliar terms such as "decentralized" and "blockchain", they simply back off. Currently most bitcoin users are in here because of the money that we can get from the crypto world. It's like a sideline for most of us while others are treating it as an investment. The rest of the people who aren't looking forward to earning from the Internet would never find this world because they are people who simply are passing time, incognitos. They simply spectate the world as we live it. Only by the time it's absolutely necessary to learn about crypto will they learn this stuff.

Simply ask those loud-mouthed people talking badly of crypto that it's a scam or a ponzi, "How did it become a ponzi?" and they will shut up. I bet those people don't even know the meaning of ponzi in the first place nor do they know where the term came from. SMH.

crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

People surely feel comfortable when Bitcoin price keep stable, it will make people feel more comfortable when they want to do transaction and i think when bad news about bitcoin reduced.
Well, that’s what makes Bitcoin unique right? Having the volatility and the excitement or anger that you could feel whether the price is rising or not. I think people should just accept it and just stay in crypto, because the more people would use it, more people would accept it. It’s a win situation. That’s the time they would be comfortable.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
boboto

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:15:02 PM

when everything will go according to their plans then they will be satisfied
optap

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:29:00 PM

probably never people will always be unhappy and even if they will still be anyway so
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Swipe!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:09:01 PM

I believe that it actually may happen in nearest 5 years or even less, the thing that is needed the most is accepting crypto by governments.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:34:53 PM

People feel comfortable to use bitcoin if  a mob  of people also use it. Maybe they have the feelings of fear  and curiuosity.  It is also a big factor if   it can buy different kind of goods everywhere and also they comfortable if they really believe bitcoin and totally adopt it.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

I believe that people will feel comfortable with the pioneer only when the coin has gained some stabliity. As seen recently, the coin has a volatile nature and has seen a great downfall in its market value in the past few months. This makes investment in the coin quite risky.
Also, the coin has been banned in various countries. The coin will become more dependable only when it is accepted by more countries and has good followers community. It will lead to a good and strong market capital.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
LyQaN

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:00:33 PM

This could be only possible when government are more open to btc and are ready to use it a currency ,making people to believe in it which will also lead to people or different markets to trade in it

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

I thought that people already feel absolutely comfortable about using crypto, aren't they? What's the issue actually? I even can buy various thing just for BTC currently, I think is comfortable already.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
sigam batat

Activity: 152

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:31:50 PM

Indeed, today most people are not comfortable holding btc because it is still legal and bitcoin, its security is still vulnerable and the reason is very much that btc cannot be used to shop in some supermarkets or in other traditional markets
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:48:45 AM

Only if bitcoin is well secured and very stable in its value, this is one way to make people use bitcoin. Without security, bitcoin is always a very risky investment and asset. You always think of how and where should you store them.

Bitcoin already secure and the value its depend on market demand. Bitcoin almost unhackable by hacker and network security very secure. I think people feels comfort if government issuing regulation

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:58:46 AM

I think that such a time is unlikely to come always to be people who are dissatisfied with something and even if they please everything will be the same
geberger

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:30:59 AM

Oh, I believe that it may happen in nearest future. But the thing we need the most is believing in crypto by the whole world and it is kind of difficult to reach.

I suppose, those guys that know a lot about the cryptocurrencies and can earn even when the market is down, feel comfortable using Bitcoin always. The other men should learn more about BTC to feel the same.
Bitcoin is a risky investment and mostly people are afraid because its not living physically we can't protect it with out hands. Since its internet money and it can be stole in nights and without any warns.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.

It has a point. What people need is something that we can use in a day to day life. That is why it is necessary to think that it will be good for the cryptocurrency market if it will be accepted by huge company. Still if we think about it, those people who are not comfortable with bitcoin are people who do not really trust bitcoin. They doubt bitcoin that is why. So for me, people will feel comfortable with bitcoin if they start trusting bitcoin fully.

ikealyou

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Imagine when people paying for a certain product, and the display price of BTC changes every time he walks into the store. In this case, I think people will not feel comfortable with BTC until the price is stable.
Btcmaeng18

Activity: 156

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:51:18 AM

I believe the answer to your question would be when the big supermarkets accept some form of btc for their goods.
Yes I agree with you. And I think when bitcoin can spend in their primary needs this what we more happier and comfortable to earned bitcoin and to make our life always feel happiness.
Sarahunter

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:08:43 AM

The people feel comfortable using bitcoin, when the time comes, that cryptocurrency is accepted worldwide, and anywhere you go there is an establishment that really accepts payments and transactions of cryptocurrency, and that bitcoin is accepted at any part of the world that recognized bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:12:57 AM

People will become comfortable using it when they realized that it is easier without consent from banks and government laws. But before that, the volatility level is still quite and issue. A wider adoption will change it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: