Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 03:39:14 PM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will people feel comfortable using BTC ?  (Read 10972 times)
godlike123

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:13:13 AM

Only then people will use comfortably digital currencies, when the states will create all the conditions for their comfortable use. I think that this will not happen soon.
Actually it will depend on he individual. As the likes of me i do have a confort doing bitcoin investment from trading it with other crypto or just holding it in the digital wallet. The comfort will add up if you have also a good digital wallet and a local exchange which you are been used to do trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make a difference with your Ether.
Donate Ether for the greater good.
SPRING.WETRUST.IO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFLOW07

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:43:21 AM

I think it relies upon what number of btcs do you have, on the off chance that you were of the few holding +200 since 2013, I think now , you will spend some of them purchasing stuff, however in the event that you have just like 2-5 it will be more similar to a fortune and you wont spend it and a similar will transpire if the cost goes to 10,000 so now you will resemble the 200s folks.

also, When there is an answer for a wallet that simple to utilize/keep up and difficult to take from.

Until further notice I can not prescribe any of my companions to spare/utilize bitcoin, on the grounds that demonstrating to them generally accepted methods to anchor a wallet and utilize them appropriately is a "mission inconceivable" for non specialized clients.
liliano

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:51:23 AM

when the support of many parties such as the country, large companies, positive sentiments about bitcoin are gathered together and there people will be comfortable using bitcoin for daily activities
Nolimitz84

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:54:10 AM

People will feel comfortable when cryptocurrency volatility decreases.If I have 100$ that's 100$ will be in 1 year.I can't say that about cryptocurrency.Today 1 my bitcoin costs $ 20,000 and tomorrow $ 5,000. Definitely this risky storage of capital.And somehow I feel uncomfortable)))

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
Rauxanhinu

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

This is something which entirely depends on the person himself like the way he takes the things and that he knows about the crypto currencies and the way they work. If you have enough of the information regarding the crypto coins which can help you in having a better understanding of the entire concept, then this will not only encourage you to invest more but this will also help you in making lot more money.
hheight

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:09:35 AM

I think the main issue why people still won't use Bitcoin on a permanent basis is its high volatility and relatively high transfer fees. Solving these problems will greatly accelerate this process.

wingsthegreat21

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

Most probably if the conversion of cryptocurrencies reach its maximum limit there's a possibility that people will definitely use it without thinking too much.
knggtrrz

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

Most probably if the conversion of cryptocurrencies reach its maximum limit there's a possibility that people will definitely use it without thinking too much.

Do you thing there will be a maximum limit for it? I believe bitcoin will continue to grow and the price will continue to rise and people will never fell comfortable using it.
Ailmand

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:13:09 AM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

I don't really spend much of my Bitcoin , because I am always in fear.
I am not talking about cashing out , but for digital goods.

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

I don't know how to make a poll here , so :- http://strawpoll.me/1793917
This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

I think that level of comfort will come from the situation of the market. If the value of Bitcoin will become a little more stable and also more transactions will begin to surface, I think that that will convince people that it's time to stop holding onto those coins to rot and let them go to help the circulation have some activity and life. Also, if you are asking about it generally, I think that it can happen only if more and more people would find the cryptocurrency market as a good market and stable one to be in instead of thinking that it's a market that is filled with risks and dangers that could affect their investments on the negative. It's all about its image, I think.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
enwi

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:29:00 AM

of course people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if the government supports and does not prohibit the use of bitcoin so we can use it everywhere and easy to use

alexsandria

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

of course people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if the government supports and does not prohibit the use of bitcoin so we can use it everywhere and easy to use
All people in this world willl definitely feel comfortable using bitcoin when the markets will recover more faster and off course when a lot of countries are now accepting bitcoin for sure many people will not panic anymore.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
wolfdragon

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

All people in this world willl definitely feel comfortable using bitcoin when the markets will recover more faster and off course when a lot of countries are now accepting bitcoin for sure many people will not panic anymore.

But can we avoid whales to manipulate the market price? I think we cannot stop it and we cannot avoid others to panic once price drops again drastically because of manipulations.
Dod Ong

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:34:43 PM

When will people spend BTC as easily as fiat , not seeing it as an investment opportunity but a better currency for them to use ? Most of my friends that I have currently told about Bitcoin are most intrigued by its rapid rate of growth and not its outstanding features as a currency. They don't really care that it is free from government control , but are more focused on the fact that it has risen xy%

How do you spend 10 mBTC on a 5$ digital good when you believe that the same 10mBTC is worth atleast 15$ , probably more.
How much of your Bitcoin have you hoarded , and how much have you really spent ?
I am under the impression that people tend to hoard more with BTC than with fiat , considering it an investment more than a currency

This is not referring to your blockchain.info statistic , which includes money you have moved around. I am looking at money you have truly spent vs total amount of BTC you have received.

Overall , I'm trying to look at how much my guess is true by the poll and your estimates of when majority of people will start looking at BTC as a currency.

EDIT : I'm not sure this is the right section , tell me if this should go in General Discussion or so.

I feel comfortable if I earn money here on bitcoin. If I earn here on bitcoin I treat my self also my family. I feel comfortable because I know I have a money. Also if the government support the bitcoin and the demand of bitcoin here on my country rise.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████      FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
missyqt29

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

I feel comfortable if I earn more money here on bitcoin. Also if the government allow the bitcoin in our country and the government allow the bitcoin to include on the academics on all college school because the bitcoin can help our economy to grow.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
preikaler

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

I feel comfortable if I earn more money here on bitcoin. Also if the government allow the bitcoin in our country and the government allow the bitcoin to include on the academics on all college school because the bitcoin can help our economy to grow.

right, hope this idea is also to increase the prestige of bitcoin to all levels of society tap if everyone starts using bitcoin then bitcoin will regain its glory as in the past year

Best Dreams

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

It will be great power of bitcoin if our government will allow us to use bitcoin like this, it is now digital age where all of us are in need of such developments, we should invest the more we have and get to use bitcoin for all kind of good that we can buy through bitcoin, in my country people are now living peaceful life because they have got the chance of earning and learning while using bitcoin, it is so easy and reliable to use bitcoin.

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀         

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀           

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█           ▌
raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

People will comfortable using bitcoin when it is supported by the government of their own country. When they can say without hesitation that it is legal. And when everyone or majority of the population is using bitcoin
suzukiy

Activity: 187

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

people will feel comfortable using bitcoin if there are many countries that legalize bitcoin, for now many people don't use bitcoin because the country's policy prohibits the use of bitcoin, currently only a few countries legalize bitcoin

lelylely

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:47:14 PM

People will feel comfortable if bitcoin can be used as a payment tool, and many stores accept bitcoin. A sense of comfort will occur and be felt for bitcoin holders if the government has legalized bitcoin.

jojo223

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:13:43 PM

when they have a sufficient number of bits and it will be expensive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.