Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sesko

Activity: 403
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:30:45 PM

hi guys Smiley Yeh, I have only two posts till now Smiley but they will increase very soon Smiley I just want to know if mammoth dev is the same of supercoin. What do you think about? I think that negative trend will start very soon.. conflict of interest, you know.. to be serious: what can we do for supercoin?

youngmike, tell to your friends you said i m welcome

No they are not the same dev. Mammothcoin licensed supersend  from supercoin. Mammoth now has working anon, tested by members on BCT forum, list of testers is public, results of testing posted.

Wallet with supersend was released today.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rebound Effect

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:31:00 PM

hi guys Smiley Yeh, I have only two posts till now Smiley but they will increase very soon Smiley I just want to know if mammoth dev is the same of supercoin. What do you think about? I think that negative trend will start very soon.. conflict of interest, you know.. to be serious: what can we do for supercoin?

Supercoin bagholder detected.

in the past, yes. but when I knew that mammoth and supercoin have the same dev... well, when i knew this, i was asleep for two nights thinking on this... because it is not right, you know? Mammothcoin and Supercoin, we are the same thing.. we are brothers.. the same destiny, it's wrote on the stars Smiley
I could invest in mammoth coin tomorrow... 1000 sat sounds reasonable.. what do you think about, guys? what can we do for supercoin, togheter? I d like to re jump back now that it's cheap!
sesko

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:33:16 PM

in the past, yes. but when I knew that mammoth and supercoin have the same dev... well, when i knew this, i was asleep for two nights thinking on this... because it is not right, you know? Mammothcoin and Supercoin, we are the same thing.. we are brothers.. the same destiny, it's wrote on the stars Smiley
I could invest in mammoth coin tomorrow... 1000 sat sounds reasonable.. what do you think about, guys? what can we do for supercoin, togheter? I d like to re jump back now that it's cheap!

Than go to supercoin topic and ask there. You ain't gonna see 1k tomorrow. Buy now or you'll be left without cheap mammoth.
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:37:21 PM

Than go to supercoin topic and ask there. You ain't gonna see 1k tomorrow. Buy now or you'll be left without cheap mammoth.

UHM... thanks for your reponse, but still i m skeptical.. why to use the same tecnology? uhm.. don't sound it a bit suspiciuos? youngmike, what do you think about? You told me this!!! tell it to your friends? say the truth!
now it looks like the market is stagnant... i hate the trolls
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

I'm thinking we start an english tutoring BTC fund for you because that is the worst fucking trainwreck of "engrish" I've read in awhile  Cheesy
youngmike

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:38:05 PM

I have a personal hater  Grin nice
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:38:22 PM

Rebound Effect, if you hate trolls, you must despise yourself...

sesko

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:39:04 PM

UHM... thanks for your reponse, but still i m skeptical.. why to use the same tecnology? uhm.. don't sound it a bit suspiciuos? youngmike, what do you think about? You told me this!!! tell it to your friends? say the truth!

Resolve your issues with youngmike via PM.
firedoner

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:39:33 PM

Rebound Effect, if you hate trolls, you must despise yourself...

so truee looool

dude needs to just stop if he is skeptical he can go no one is forcing him
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:43:43 PM

I haven' t any issue with youngmike. But he said about the same dev, so now i m curious. And maybe all the other investors... who knows... Good the idea about the fund for my english! I ve just started my course here in this thread Smiley When Mammoth will be one satoshi, I ll speak a perfect english.. and.. well, i learn very very fast
so guys, what can we do togheter for our two coins?
youngmike

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:46:17 PM

I haven' t any issue with youngmike. But he said about the same dev, so now i m curious. And maybe all the other investors... who knows... Good the idea about the fund for my english! I ve just started my course here in this thread Smiley When Mammoth will be one satoshi, I ll speak a perfect english.. and.. well, i learn very very fast

Don't be afraid of using your real account  Smiley What are you smoking?
firedoner

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:48:34 PM

super had its time.... mammoth is young compared to super.... i got on that rtain at 100 sats and it went up til now so of course its calmed down... either be in or out... why dont you ask the dev he is active here
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:49:01 PM

Dont feed
sesko

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:49:44 PM

Grin

firedoner

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:50:00 PM

Dont feed

will do as you say colonel!
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:51:59 PM

ehy Young! Nice to see you! How are you? So, what about the same dev? can you repeat here what you told me? About the rest: is it all ok with your investments? Are you holding mammoth? I told you: I don't believe this coin will succed. Come on guys: do you go in a supermarket saying: " ehm.. yes, I pay with mammothcoin".... " Pay with what???" It is a coin doomed by name, you know... And you guys, what do you think about? what can we do for our coins? Supercoin and Mammoth coin.. we are brothers, we have the same destiny
Youngmike, to smoke is for those who want to forget something.. Instead I want to have good memory Wink
youngmike

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:54:10 PM

ehy Young! Nice to see you! How are you? So, what about the same dev? can you repeat here what you told me? About the rest: is it all ok with your investments? Are you holding mammoth? I told you: I don't believe this coin will succed. Come on guys: do you go in a supermarket saying: " ehm.. yes, I pay with mammothcoin".... " Pay with what???" It is a coin doomed by name, you know... And you guys, what do you think about? what can we do for our coins? Supercoin and Mammoth coin.. we are brothers, we have the same destiny
Youngmike, to smoke is for those who want to forget something.. Instead I want to have good memory Wink

What I told you is a personal secret  Wink It's nice to hear that we have the same destiny  Smiley
firedoner

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:54:21 PM

this dude is smoking DMT loooooool
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:55:41 PM

Dont feed

will do as you say colonel!
I dont even understand half of the things he says, so there's not really any point.

Its so annoying having to scroll through pages of random shit to find some actual information, but do as you like.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 09:56:03 PM

Rebound Effect, if you dont think this coin will succeed, then stop trolling this thread and go find a coin that you think will succeed. Why do you keep wasting your time here?

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: