Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:32:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:53:38 AM

Can't wait PoW to stop, instant moon then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rebound Effect

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:54:18 AM

Can't wait PoW to stop, instant moon then.

I don't think so
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:05:10 AM

Soo, how much % is mined at this point?

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/mamm/

We had two halves before so about %75 is mined.
Current total of MAMMs is 5,304,629. (From block explorer)
I'm not sure I understood this.
There will be 25 million coins. Now 75% of those are mined  ? How long did it take?

Thanks Smiley
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:09:52 AM

There will be 25 million coins. Now 75% of those are mined  ? How long did it take?

Thanks Smiley

it's overvalued.. and multipool is dumping hard.. Me and my friend youngmike are going to make a buy wall at 1000 sat

there are also bot in action: try to put a buy order... it's impossible.. too suspicious
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:11:18 AM

There will be 25 million coins. Now 75% of those are mined  ? How long did it take?

Thanks Smiley

no really do your maths 50% POS infirst year about 7300 coins mined a day for first year,, 7300 worth 0.18btc at current price, lol FUDDERS
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:12:49 AM

There will be 25 million coins. Now 75% of those are mined  ? How long did it take?

Thanks Smiley

it's overvalued.. and multipool is dumping hard.. Me and my friend youngmike are going to make a buy wall at 1000 sat

there are also bot in action: try to put a buy order... it's impossible.. too suspicious
hahaha look how desperate your getting
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:16:15 AM

Thanks Smiley

yeh. I was trying to buy 100 mammoth just for being in the game... Because I m going to stay here for a long time... Unless mammoth goes down again -40%.. it depends.. do you want to sell me 100 mammoth?
BOT IN mammoth market: how do think the price will rise? Listen me: sell and wait, sell and wait
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:18:28 AM

Thanks Smiley

yeh. I was trying to buy 100 mammoth just for being in the game... Because I m going to stay here for a long time... Unless mammoth goes down again -40%.. it depends.. do you want to sell me 100 mammoth?
BOT IN mammoth market: how do think the price will rise? Listen me: sell and wait, sell and wait

why would i sell you mamm when its going up, post from your real account
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:22:46 AM

Thanks Smiley

why would i sell you mamm when its going up, post from your real account

why should it rise? give me a reason... the same dev of supercoin.. the same tecnology... Will rise Mammothcoin or Supercoin? Surely, no both. Conflict of interest, you know what I mean? This is "real", this is reality not what you think about my account
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:27:07 AM

Thanks Smiley

lets report him to mods ive already done so
PreciousCryptos

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 09:29:26 AM

Thanks Smiley

The 25 Million MAMM number comes from the 5+ Million PoW Coins plus the projected PoS coins that will be generated over the next few years.

Have a look at the Block Explorer: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/mamm/ -> You'll notice that in the "Extracted By" column there are currently more coins created through PoS than PoW.

The simple way to look at it is that in just over a month the PoW stage will end.

The amount of coins that will be created from PoW (and only PoW) is 5,347,300

The reason we are already at 5,318,675 MAMM is because people (smart people) have put their coins in their Wallets, where they are currently accumulating interest (50% per year).

Hope that helps clarify things... Wink
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:30:17 AM

Thanks Smiley

lets report him to mods ive already done so

this is a good call! But why? Only because I'd like to know the truth? It isn't my fault if the dev keeps the feet in two shoes...
PreciousCryptos

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 09:40:59 AM

the same dev of supercoin.. the same tecnology... Will rise Mammothcoin or Supercoin? Surely, no both. Conflict of interest, you know what I mean? This is "real", this is reality not what you think about my account

Does it bother you that Bryce Weiner has been involved with the development of multiple coins?
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:48:22 AM

the same dev of supercoin.. the same tecnology... Will rise Mammothcoin or Supercoin? Surely, no both. Conflict of interest, you know what I mean? This is "real", this is reality not what you think about my account

Does it bother you that Bryce Weiner has been involved with the development of multiple coins?

Really not, because I ve never been involved in any coin made by weiner... but look at now: dev developed supercoin and then there was lack of updates here in mammoth.. now he is focused in mammoth, so in supercoin he doesn't give a roadmap.. he is less active... this is conflict of interest, really unfair. He gains here and there.. investors, not. So, my friend, I don't see a future with this way to live the crypto world. Ask to my friend youngmike: days and days he did the troll in supercoin community... till when he opened my eyes... and I had my vision.. All became clear... So I am here now, like a new man.
With a vision.
With a plan.
With a project.

I need the truth
PreciousCryptos

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 09:57:29 AM

Really not, because I ve never been involved in any coin made by weiner... but look at now: dev developed supercoin and then there was lack of updates here in mammoth.. now he is focused in mammoth, so in supercoin he doesn't give a roadmap.. he is less active... this is conflict of interest, really unfair. He gains here and there.. investors, not. So, my friend, I don't see a future with this way to live the crypto world. Ask to my friend youngmike: days and days he did the troll in supercoin community... till when he opened my eyes... and I had my vision.. All became clear... So I am here now, like a new man.
With a vision.
With a plan.
With a project.

I need the truth

You think you have clear vision but you're blinded by a cloud of nonsense.

Here's why...

1. The fact that it bothers you that a developer would make money off of two coins is as absurd as telling an investor they can't hold more than one coin in their portfolio.

2. It would be ridiculous to tell a business person that he can only start one business, and even more ridiculous to tell a freelancer he can only work for one client.

With that said, it would be nice if the developers clarified whether your claim is true or false, but I honestly don't care either way. The developers of Super Coin & Mammoth Coin are quite literally a beacon of light in the altcoin scene.

This industry is full of scammers and douches, so even if they are the same person (or group of people) it doesn't really bother me. It shouldn't bother you and it really shouldn't bother anyone.

Neither of these coins can be faulted for doing anything inappropriate so far, so why should this matter?
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:02:45 AM

With a vision.
With a plan.
With a project.

I need the truth

Here's why...

1. The fact that it bothers you that a developer would make money off of two coins is as absurd as telling an investor they can't hold more than one coin in their portfolio.

2. It would be ridiculous to tell a business person that he can only start one business, and even more ridiculous to tell a freelancer he can only work for one client.

With that said, it would be nice if the developers clarified whether your claim is true or false, but I honestly don't care either way. The developers of Super Coin & Mammoth Coin are quite literally a beacon of light in the altcoin scene.

This industry is full of scammers and douches, so even if they are the same person (or group of people) it doesn't really bother me. It shouldn't bother you and it really shouldn't bother anyone.

Neither of these coins can be faulted for doing anything inappropriate so far, so why should this matter?

it matters if you make two coins copy and paste with the same tecnology. One of the two has to disappear. You know that. Competion is competition... Which coin the dev will let die?
I m going to have my lunch, I ll be here in a couple of hours
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:03:34 AM

With a vision.
With a plan.
With a project.

I need the truth

Here's why...

+1
sesko

Activity: 403

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:10:56 AM

Just don't respond or copy his post. Everybody is just laughing to his claims. All was already explained to him, all problems that he has with youngmike and devs of supercoin, he should resolve this with him via PM.
PreciousCryptos

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 10:16:18 AM

it matters if you make two coins copy and paste with the same tecnology. One of the two has to disappear. You know that. Competion is competition... Which coin the dev will let die?
I m going to have my lunch, I ll be here in a couple of hours

Okay, now you've lost me.

Do you know how many coins are duplicates of BlackCoin?
Dozens.

Do you know how many coins are copies of Bitcoin?
Pretty much all of them.

Do you understand the concept of open source?

You basically have no idea what you're talking about. Why should anybody care what you have to say?
Rebound Effect

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:18:36 AM

Just don't respond or copy his post. Everybody is just laughing to his claims. All was already explained to him, all problems that he has with youngmike and devs of supercoin, he should resolve this with him via PM.

no my friend. We have to think different:

1) Detect the investment of the troll

2) Go there and destroy his coin, his community, all.

This is the only way to avoid the trolls forever. Once I was blind: now I see.

My questions are legit. I haven't anything to resolve via PM. I want the truth
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: