Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:09:06 PM

I think i need some help on promos and marketing. Experienced people feel free to PM me your services.

Sent you a message, I'm still here and on board to help. I have lots of experience with videos and marketing to offer. . . Thanks for the update on your progress!
i offered my help once but when it came time to pay a bounty for the multipool he refused so i scrapped the project...  silly how he owns almost all the coins but still doesnt want to pay bounties for services

how do you know he owns the coins, do you have proof
bigozh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:19:33 PM

I think i need some help on promos and marketing. Experienced people feel free to PM me your services.

Sent you a message, I'm still here and on board to help. I have lots of experience with videos and marketing to offer. . . Thanks for the update on your progress!
i offered my help once but when it came time to pay a bounty for the multipool he refused so i scrapped the project...  silly how he owns almost all the coins but still doesnt want to pay bounties for services

read back a bit in the thread.  there was a trace of the premine and related bittrex addresses and transactions before supersend was implimented.  they did a fair amount of jumbling in order to throw you off the track but we figured it out one night in the IRC back when prices were manipulated below 1k and we all wanted to see that 7k range again.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:50:10 PM

read back a bit in the thread.  there was a trace of the premine and related bittrex addresses and transactions before supersend was implimented.  they did a fair amount of jumbling in order to throw you off the track but we figured it out one night in the IRC back when prices were manipulated below 1k and we all wanted to see that 7k range again.

il have a look at the thread but there was no manipulation for it too fall below 1k sats. the proof is that super coin fell too because of people not liking the coin. poloniex had heavily damaged that coin and for super to go down it affected this coin too. as far as i know devs are no scammers if they bought the coins and wanted to make a quick buck they would have not built the tech from scratch. i do believe in super but have little faith in mamm due to the name. it doesn't sound right with the anon tech.

so i believe there is no manipulation here and devs are not trying to cheat, ofcourse devs must have bought who wouldn't if i put the time and effort they are i would want to profit but all i care about is the tech. this coin needs a new direction to survive. devs are legit.
szp

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:33:49 PM

My 2 cents.
Even if dev is buying own coin its better than total premine soldout. Now premine is tracable to accounts which consist of 390k MAMMs (375k supply block). Anyway those MAMMs went through strange places (mixer too) and probably there are something about 500-750k MAMMs within dev hands. I can be wrong and drill through blockmaze on your own.
IMO better is coin where dev holding coin which is showing some kind of selfconfidency in own coin.

Always we have worser option. Look at current scam-coin wave with strange blocks for devs, premine dumps, 10% instead of 1% premine, rented farms to push diff and take all money supply.

One major dev sin: pissed on marketing side and pr. It will be hard to rebuild trust even if tech is fine and devastation was made by pointless fud.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:40:29 PM

Below is the first part on the SuperSend Trustless system. I will try to publish the next part in 2-3 days, maybe Monday/Tuesday time frame. Next parts will describe the overview and details of the algorithm.

==

SuperSend Trustless is an advanced p2p completely decentralized anonymous system. It belongs to Coinjoin category of the anonymous wallet. In this system all nodes (clients) are equal; there are no centralized or special nodes that hold more info than others. The coin transfer happens with the help of middle nodes that are randomly chosen. Mini-escrow is used with multisig address and transactions to ensure all the parties behave according to the transfer rules. This is a complete trustless system. The system is designed in a forceful way for all parties to behave correctly. If any party tries to cheat, he will lose more than his gain in the cheat.

Among all the online coin clients, if some minimum requirements are met (e.g. with minimum amount of coins in the balance, and with minimum 2 addresses in the wallet, etc), the node will advertise itself as a service node. Other nodes receiving the advertisement will add it to their service node list. There’s a limit in the service node list for each client (currently limited at 30). Any client can turn off the advertisement, if it does not want to be a service node. To turn off the service node advertisement, user just need to put a line in the config file. A service node will receive certain fee for each service it performs. Node not want to be service node can still receive other node’s advertisement and use the anonymous service, as long as it pays the service fee.

SuperSend Trustless makes heavy use of multisig technology. The sender of the coin will choose randomly 2 middle service nodes from his service node list to help the anonymous transfer. Among the two nodes chosen, one provides mix service, and another provides guarantee service. Why need 2 nodes? Because if there are any disputes between sender and mixer, it is up to guarantor to make a final judgment and then distribute the fund in the escrow accordingly.

Mixer is the node to mix the coins with his own, and send to destination. It is possible to have multiple mixer nodes, so to further obfuscate the transfer. At the current implementation, we use a single mixer node.

Guarantor is the one who will make the final judgment if any dispute between sender and mixer. If everything goes on well, Guarantor’s job is just to create multisig address and multisig transactions. It will not be involved in the signing processes of the multisig transactions in normal cases. But if there are disputes, the Guarantor will decide, based on the facts of the existing transactions, the outcome of escrow distribution. Of course, Guarantor cannot decide alone, he has to coordinate with another party (see below for the signing of multisig transactions).

We use a 2-of-3 multisig address for escrow. What is a 2-of-3 multisig address? It is an address that is created based on 3 public keys, each from Sender, Mixer and Guarantor, respectively. Remember, Sender, Mixer and Guarantor each hold the corresponding private key of the public key. Anyone is free to deposit coins to the 2-of-3 address. But in order to spend any fund from the address (i.e. send to another address), the transaction needs to be signed using at least 2 out of 3 private keys. Since the private keys are in different nodes, different nodes must willing to sign the same transaction before it becomes valid. In another words, the coins in that address cannot be spent by anyone alone, at least two of them should agree before the money can be spent.

==
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:40:54 PM

My 2 cents.
Even if dev is buying own coin its better than total premine soldout. Now premine is tracable to accounts which consist of 390k MAMMs (375k supply block). Anyway those MAMMs went through strange places (mixer too) and probably there are something about 500-750k MAMMs within dev hands. I can be wrong and drill through blockmaze on your own.
IMO better is coin where dev holding coin which is showing some kind of selfconfidency in own coin.

Always we have worser option. Look at current scam-coin wave with strange blocks for devs, premine dumps, 10% instead of 1% premine, rented farms to push diff and take all money supply.

One major dev sin: pissed on marketing side and pr. It will be hard to rebuild trust even if tech is fine and devastation was made by pointless fud.

I agree. I want them to have many coins so that the potential for them to be rewarded when they innovate is there. If they don't have any, they won't bother. I also highly doubt they're owning 90% of the coins. I managed to get a lot of over the last 2 weeks and I'm surely not the only person buying besides the devs.
finity

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:44:55 PM

The reason he didnt do it was because they wanted 1 btc worth of MAMM and the price back then that would have been pretty much more or less the whole pre-mine. Really not that weird he didnt want to close that deal, i wouldnt
finity

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:46:49 PM

My 2 cents.

I agree. I want them to have many coins so that the potential for them to be rewarded when they innovate is there. If they don't have any, they won't bother. I also highly doubt they're owning 90% of the coins. I managed to get a lot of over the last 2 weeks and I'm surely not the only person buying besides the devs.

I'm 100% sure he doesnt have 90% of the coins.
bigozh

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:03:12 PM

The reason he didnt do it was because they wanted 1 btc worth of MAMM and the price back then that would have been pretty much more or less the whole pre-mine. Really not that weird he didnt want to close that deal, i wouldnt
the 1btc one was for the most expensive service.  many options were on the table the dev decided to not give any bounties because he claimed that you can charge a percentage for the services so no need for upfront mamm.  he was unwilling to shell out any mamm or btc
brookefinancial

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

the 1btc one was for the most expensive service.  many options were on the table the dev decided to not give any bounties because he claimed that you can charge a percentage for the services so no need for upfront mamm.  he was unwilling to shell out any mamm or btc

Yes I feel like it's important to spend some money if you want to grow your market. Mammoth should promote more or at least spend BTC to create buying activity.

SuperCoin launched the multipool in mid july when price was in the low 11-15K satoshis. It gave good buying support because people were mining and now the hashrate on SuperMultiPool.com has more than tripled in 24h with the price to 22K satoshis.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1116

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:24:38 PM

the 1btc one was for the most expensive service.  many options were on the table the dev decided to not give any bounties because he claimed that you can charge a percentage for the services so no need for upfront mamm.  he was unwilling to shell out any mamm or btc

Yes I feel like it's important to spend some money if you want to grow your market. Mammoth should promote more or at least spend BTC to create buying activity.

SuperCoin launched the multipool in mid july when price was in the low 11-15K satoshis. It gave good buying support because people were mining and now the hashrate on SuperMultiPool.com has more than tripled in 24h with the price to 22K satoshis.

Just correcting your numbers:

Super 1.1k-1.5k satoshis, now 2.2k satoshis

You´ve multiplied all by 10 Smiley
remistevens

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:37:03 PM

My 2 cents.

haha, yea,  no doubt right? And even if they did, so what right? Thats the free market. A dev that's investing his hard earned money into buying his own coin is somebody to watch for sure. Unless they're idiots, which I don't think is the case here at all.

Mammothcoin user did offer me some MAMM for video production. It was a fixed rate and I think reasonable. If I were someone about to release a new cryto innovation, I wouldn't waste my money buying videos. I would buy the currency. When the price soars on the innovation, sell some and buy a video....or make a deal with a producer like myself who is also invested in the project already. If I charged him what I'd generally charge for video production, he'd be forking over about 5% of the total currency supply. Not really a reasonable investment I'd say. If you believe in this project, at this point you're buying coins, there isn't much else going on until phase 2 is actually implemented.

yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:13:09 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 12:31:13 AM by yurimir

firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:35:16 AM

dam this coin .. lol
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:33:42 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 12:44:27 PM by Mammothcoin

What's with Mammothcoin
Supports animal rights
First X13 with superblocks
First truly trustless anonymous technology (we will have this before any one else)
Faster than most of cryptos 1 st class speed

And MAMM has future plans to be widely used and accepted by merchants.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:39:02 PM

My 2 cents.

haha, yea,  no doubt right? And even if they did, so what right? Thats the free market. A dev that's investing his hard earned money into buying his own coin is somebody to watch for sure. Unless they're idiots, which I don't think is the case here at all.

Mammothcoin user did offer me some MAMM for video production. It was a fixed rate and I think reasonable. If I were someone about to release a new cryto innovation, I wouldn't waste my money buying videos. I would buy the currency. When the price soars on the innovation, sell some and buy a video....or make a deal with a producer like myself who is also invested in the project already. If I charged him what I'd generally charge for video production, he'd be forking over about 5% of the total currency supply. Not really a reasonable investment I'd say. If you believe in this project, at this point you're buying coins, there isn't much else going on until phase 2 is actually implemented.

Good to see you are back. You are a good talent on video, lets make something awesome.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:58:58 PM

not sure how this is supposed to somehow save this coin... there are several coins now with similar "trustless" systems.  cloakcoin just put up a bet of $100,000 to anyone that cracks there system.  it came out yesterday and works well.  mammothcoin needs alot more then just this small hype and a screenshot of code.  i wish it well but the dev owns almost all the coins now... you really have to have faith these are honest devs to invest in this coin.  i was an early investor and the devs are obviously manipulating the market.  literally nothing to be excited about here.

This coin is not hype one, your mind seems to me confused big with other crypto projects. There is nothing about paying 100k dollars for breaking codes. Its about making hype unbelievable... It's about really being trust-less or not. This is understandable. There are lots of crypto currency coming with various promises. You have never seen really trust-less crypto currency yet. Others made you believe they are so. We have no hurry, competent people will come and value our currency rightly.

"As far as I know, this is the first real p2p decentralized trustless anonymous system in coinjoin category. I am not sure for the crypto-note technology, it seems it is a good one, although it is a different technology and mainly for CPU. But for coinjoin category claims, I don't see any truly trustless system, and this is the first one." source

Mammothcoin will be better than all other crypto currencies (including Bitcoin, Litecoin others) in terms of decentralized privacy once released phase 2. It's huge step and undeniable in the crypto coin eco system.

It's coming so soon, less than a week. I plan to share video from initial tests within few days.

remistevens

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:54:59 PM

My 2 cents.

Good to see you are back. You are a good talent on video, lets make something awesome.

Thanks! I actually never left though, always been lurking around here.
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

What's with Mammothcoin
Supports animal rights
First truly trustless anonymous technology (we will have this before any one else)

proof us dev!!
we are tired about the promise-promise in the crypto world
that's what we need, show us the real work you've done
remistevens

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 03:09:22 PM

What's with Mammothcoin
Supports animal rights

proof us dev!!
we are tired about the promise-promise in the crypto world
that's what we need, show us the real work you've done

That's the nature of a new coin. It all has to be promises. There is no financial resource yet or new coin technology. If it hasn't been completed yet, how do you expect anything more than promises?

Knowing already what will be scrutinized, I'd like to be able to strengthen 2 of these dev points.

Supporting Animal Rights
At this point, this is impossible, so all we can do is pledge to do this in the future. The same problem of resources comes up when looking to fund marketing. There is no financial resource here yet. The total market cap is 20k, which is nothing. The best any of us could do, is sell our entire stake in MAMM and donate the measly proceeds to an environmental cause. Soooo, here is my pledge, I hope others will join me and we can post this together as a community.

For every 500k market cap MAMM should exceed, I will donate .5BTC worth of USD to The Nature Conservancy at nature.org. So when/if it passes 1mil market cap, I will donate another .5BTC making 1BTC total. If it passes 5mil, I will have donated 5BTC in total etc. . . .Anyone else want to match my pledge or something similar? If a few of us can do this, and publicly, we can make it legit and add it to the website and video. Public is important if you can do it. I'm an easy guy to look up, I have no intention of publicly cheating on donations I've pledged to charities - who would want that type of reputation? Make a pledge people, this is how we make Mammoth's environmental characteristic legit.

The First Truly Anonymous Coin
I definitely want to be able to use this, but I need a bit more about how coinjoin is superior to crypto-note anonymity. How is it MORE trustless? The advantage over central nodes is pretty obvious, but this coinjoin vs cryptonote aspect I don't quite grasp yet. . .Ultimately. We need someone like me to "get it" so that I can help others like me to "get it". . . .got it?

Would be great to have this moving this week, so next week when testing is done, I'll slam out a video for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: