Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:46:58 PM

How about this? It would run about 30sec. Just a quick telling of how Supersend works - lets hope i have it right. Later we can do longer videos about future plans, and about Mammoth in particular.

Supersend logo intro.

[Video Text Intro]
Fast. Anonymous. Decentralized. Secure.

[Voice + Whiteboard]
How anonymous is your coin? Supersend technology enables full anonymity through a decentralized guarantor system. There are absolutely no central nodes in these networks. Every wallet is equal and capable of fulfilling the role of guarantor at random. Multiple transactions are mixed and sent into an escrow held by the randomly selected guarantor, who then verifies and releases the funds. This method provides full anonymity, fast transactions and true decentralization.

Yes that would be great it could actually work for SuperCoin too.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:48:34 PM

How about this? It would run about 30sec. Just a quick telling of how Supersend works - lets hope i have it right. Later we can do longer videos about future plans, and about Mammoth in particular.

Supersend logo intro.

[Video Text Intro]

[Voice + Whiteboard]
How anonymous is your coin? Supersend technology enables full anonymity through a decentralized guarantor system. There are absolutely no central nodes in these networks. Every wallet is equal and capable of fulfilling the role of guarantor at random. Multiple transactions are mixed and sent into an escrow held by the randomly selected guarantor, who then verifies and releases the funds. This method provides full anonymity, fast transactions and true decentralization.

It looks ok, we can work on text little bit. it should give more excitement. Because it is really great news for many.

Mammoth was first X13 crypto Currency miner friendly, truly fast when compared %95 of others. It has respect to animal rights. And privacy. I target it to be used mainly pet shops and charities.

remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:59:15 PM

Supersend logo intro.

[Video Text Intro]

[Voice + Whiteboard]
How anonymous is your coin? Supersend technology enables full anonymity through a decentralized guarantor system. Every wallet is equal and capable of fulfilling the role of guarantor. Multiple transactions are mixed and sent into an escrow held by the randomly selected guarantor, who then verifies and releases the funds. This method provides full anonymity, fast transactions and true decentralization.

It looks ok, we can work on text little bit. it should give more excitement. Because it is really great news for many.

Mammoth was first X13 crypto Currency miner friendly, truly fast when compared %95 of others. It has respect to animal rights. And privacy. I target it to be used mainly pet shops and charities.

How about:

Finally! A truly anonymous currency with no central nodes, and a fast, reliable, fully decentralized system. It works by using randomly selected guarantors to process transactions. Every wallet is equal and capable of fulfilling the role of guarantor. Multiple transactions are mixed and sent into an escrow held by the randomly selected guarantor, who then verifies and releases the funds. This method provides full anonymity, fast transactions and true decentralization. Supersend is the evolution of currency.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:41:44 PM

Supersend logo intro.

[Video Text Intro]

[Voice + Whiteboard]
How anonymous is your coin? Supersend technology enables full anonymity through a decentralized guarantor system. Every wallet is equal and capable of fulfilling the role of guarantor. Multiple transactions are mixed and sent into an escrow held by the randomly selected guarantor, who then verifies and releases the funds. This method provides full anonymity, fast transactions and true decentralization.

How about:

Finally! A truly anonymous currency with no central nodes, and a fast, reliable, fully decentralized system. It works by using randomly selected guarantors to process transactions. Every wallet is equal and capable of fulfilling the role of guarantor. Multiple transactions are mixed and sent into an escrow held by the randomly selected guarantor, who then verifies and releases the funds. This method provides full anonymity, fast transactions and true decentralization. Supersend is the evolution of currency.

if mamm was the only one who had this id be all over it. but people have the option of supercoin. im in super coin awaiting future plans for mamm coin.
remistevens

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:51:22 PM

or a more talkative approach, this might be better:

Many attempts have been made to solve the issue of crypto currency anonymity. But only Supersend maintains the true decentralization characteristics of Bitcoin. A Bitcoin transaction is verified by a randomly selected node, with Supersend, the random node does everything including moving the actual funds. The funds are sent to the random node, who then mixes to anonymize and completes the transactions - like bitcoin, no one can know where it will occur next. You don't need to rely on central nodes. And you don't need to rely on your own wallet to do the mixing. The entire transaction is handled at a random node. This is how Bitcoin succeeded in decentralizing transaction verification. Supersend is a decentralization of the entire transfer of currency.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:15:51 PM

I feel like we should make anonimity, speed and the low ammount of coins the spearpoints. Focus on the security and the possibilities with 100% anonymity.

This is what will make people with the big money be interested. A way to move money and do with it what you want without anybody being able to track or see it.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:28:22 PM

Supersend logo intro.

[Video Text Intro]

[Voice + Whiteboard]

How about:

this is cool,

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:30:05 PM

Many attempts have been made to solve the issue of crypto currency anonymity. But only Supersend maintains the true decentralization characteristics of Bitcoin. A Bitcoin transaction is verified by a randomly selected node, with Supersend, the random node does everything including moving the actual funds. The funds are sent to the random node, who then mixes to anonymize and completes the transactions - like bitcoin, no one can know where it will occur next. You don't need to rely on central nodes. And you don't need to rely on your own wallet to do the mixing. The entire transaction is handled at a random node. This is how Bitcoin succeeded in decentralizing transaction verification. Supersend is a decentralization of the entire transfer of currency.
Honestly i liked both of them, but better we prefer simple one where more people can understand. our main problem here we have great technology but no body understand and enough value it.so i would choose simple exciting one, this one also quite good.

remistevens

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:42:21 PM

Honestly i liked both of them, but better we prefer simple one where more people can understand. our main problem here we have great technology but no body understand and enough value it.so i would choose simple exciting one, this one also quite good.

Well yes it all depends on who we're trying to reach with the message.

The big leap here, as you know, is putting the obligation of anonymity onto a random node - no one else is doing that and it is the most logical way for anonymous/decentralized to function. I wanted to stress that bitcoin worked because it put authority onto a random node in a P2P network. Supersend is the evolution of that because it puts the added obligation of anonymity and money handling onto that node. But yes, maybe this is too much for everyone to understand the significance of. I'm happy to do the simpler version also.

The more I write and think about this, the more excited I get about it. It really should be the next big standard methodology for cryptos. - well done devs, I hope the testing is still going great!
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:02:37 PM

Remi i leave it to you. you should do the way you believe. My goal here is to sell
we will sell or be sold simple as that, i want to see people buy mamm as much as they can, do it with that mind, please. We have never seen similar product like this one and worked on it some months, this is only product build on multisig and its great news for the future of all altcoin, we can get extra privacy and thus security. This we need to get people understand multisig only technology allow us to develop decentralized products openbaazar did similarly to our product, that guy on the video OP explains pretty good how our system works, and how the innovation done here, we made slightly advanced tech than openbaazar.  Make sure video also speaks about animal rights i believe products or services when they are more in communication with environment becomes saner.

remistevens

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:38:30 AM

Hi,

what's the difference between supercoin and mammoth besided the ammount of coins?

I know mammoth is using supersend also. But is there also something unique?

Mammoth is X13, Super is X11. Mammoth has a smaller coin supply. Mammoth dev wants to make his project support environmental causes. There are other differences if you look through their stats.

I wonder though, as I look at MAmmoth's expected total coin supply, it doesn't make sense to me. Calculating the amount of POS predicted, I only see it coming out to a total coin supply of about 14 million, but the intro/info on this thread says 25 million....Anybody able to explain that? What am I missing?
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:43:45 AM

We are working hard these days we will have great news for you.

Smoothmold

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:03:07 AM

There was some discussing about the name of mammoth and the environmental label of mammoth. Is there any clearity in the vision?

As a possible investor I would like to know how u will distinguish yourself from Supercoin and other coins down the road? Is there a roadmap?
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:02:42 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:02:02 PM by Mammothcoin

I made an organization plan we have lots of things to do

Future Re Organization plan
Video that speaks about multisig used on mamm crypto currency___________Remi in progress
New OP design that represent enough quailty the product_____________Looking for designer
New wallet graphics and icons_____________Looking for designer
Social media marketing plan multisig based p2p publicity___________Looking for marketers & promoters
New road map_________looking for designer
New website that clearly explain mammothcoin advantages written by professionals_________in negotiation with Kuriso
Target big exchanges after innovation wallet released_________community job to ask (we have enough innovation beyond all others)
Contact charity that supports animal rights ___________looking for charity which we can make donation and announce activities
Bring awareness in this new op and website about animal rights ______________ looking for experts
find out what is needed or wanted and build future products according to____________ in progress

Our name will not change and stay as MammothCoin.

MammothCoin has its own goals and based on different technology. We are currently looking for partners that can improve our product for the above items. We will follow and make sure these items above gets completed in the following days. We run some communications around this reorganization plan. Mammoth-coin is more about social awareness project. We have here no worries about investors much. We believe if enough community support gained around animal rights. Everything can be better, faster, easier. We impressed with SuperSend technology and contacted Supercoindev. Later we decided co developing the trustless system which we believe can change current models.  We have in MammothCoin goal such as increased awareness in public, focusing pet shops and making their life easier and securer. 

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:37:53 PM

Video that speaks about multisig used on mamm crypto currency___________Remi in progress
New OP design that represent enough quailty the product_____________Looking for designer
Social media marketing plan multisig based p2p publicity___________Looking for marketers & promoters
New website that clearly explain mammothcoin advantages written by professionals_________in negotiation with Kuriso
Target big exchanges after innovation wallet released_________community job to ask (we have enough innovation beyond all others)
Contact charity that supports animal rights ___________looking for charity which we can make donation and announce activities
Bring awareness in this new op and website about animal rights ______________ looking for experts
find out what is needed or wanted and build future products according to____________ in progress

MammothCoin has its own goals and based on different technology. We are currently looking for partners that can improve our product for the above items. We will follow and make sure these items above gets completed in the following days. We run some communications around this reorganization plan. Mammoth-coin is more about social awareness project. We have here no worries about investors much. We believe if enough community support gained around animal rights. Everything can be better, faster, easier. We impressed with SuperSend technology and contacted Supercoindev. Later we decided co developing the trustless system which we believe can change current models.  We have in MammothCoin goal such as increased awareness in public, focusing pet shops and making their life easier and securer. 

hope everything goes well for you dev. your plans are great for society. its just people are here to make money. if you ever change your mind about your direction do let us know thanks
finity

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:53:49 PM

I get what youre saying. Raising coin value stays first priority though. Supporting animals is just extra. There's a lot of extremely big companies supporting human and animal rights(green) while being the highest valued companies in the world.

It's a misconception adding value while being green isn't possible, it's actually 1 of the biggest business trends in the past 2 decades. A company not being green in this day and age won't survive on the long run, it's a must.
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:12:11 PM

Hi,

what's the difference between supercoin and mammoth besided the ammount of coins?

I know mammoth is using supersend also. But is there also something unique?

Mammoth is X13, Super is X11. Mammoth has a smaller coin supply. Mammoth dev wants to make his project support environmental causes. There are other differences if you look through their stats.

I wonder though, as I look at MAmmoth's expected total coin supply, it doesn't make sense to me. Calculating the amount of POS predicted, I only see it coming out to a total coin supply of about 14 million, but the intro/info on this thread says 25 million....Anybody able to explain that? What am I missing?
we can calculate like this depends on how many years you count
5.3 * 1.5 * 1.25 * 1.13 * 1.07 * 1.04 * 1.02 ..... I agree total supply 14m makes sense. Op fixed.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:14:31 PM

hope everything goes well for you dev. your plans are great for society. its just people are here to make money. if you ever change your mind about your direction do let us know thanks

I believe if product is more in communication with real life, it has more value then it SELLs more. It's not here purpose only earning investors but also keeping the communication with world. Makes sense?

remistevens

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:22:31 PM

I get what youre saying. Raising coin value stays first priority though. Supporting animals is just extra. There's a lot of extremely big companies supporting human and animal rights(green) while being the highest valued companies in the world.

It's a misconception adding value while being green isn't possible, it's actually 1 of the biggest business trends in the past 2 decades. A company not being green in this day and age won't survive on the long run, it's a must.

I agree, a company or technology must be green to survive long term. But, very few of them contain it right in the company name or name of the technology unless they are a company that strictly deals with the environmental industry OR a technology that directly deals with environmental issues. MammothCoin is neither unfortunately. The developer is interested in the issue, and hopefully the community too, but the technology itself unfortunately has no relation to the environment in any way. That's my concern.

That said, I'm willing to respect the dev on this one. But as a stakeholder, I do apologize, I'll probably keep saying these things as long as someone else is bringing it up. No offense, I just feel strongly about it and I also love to argue.  Wink

finity

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:26:15 PM

I agree, a company or technology must be green to survive long term. But, very few of them contain it right in the company name or name of the technology unless they are a company that strictly deals with the environmental industry OR a technology that directly deals with environmental issues. MammothCoin is neither unfortunately. The developer is interested in the issue, and hopefully the community too, but the technology itself unfortunately has no relation to the environment in any way. That's my concern.

That said, I'm willing to respect the dev on this one. But as a stakeholder, I do apologize, I'll probably keep saying these things as long as someone else is bringing it up. No offense, I just feel strongly about it and I also love to argue.  Wink

You're right though, I feel like running it for profit should be first place and second would be the animal side of things. In my mind there's one reason for that, how are you gonna help any animals if there's no profit. So 1. profit 2. animals

The more profit, the more animals can be helped. It's just how it works
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: