Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:01:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 10:10:28 AM

I'd like to introduce the CryptoVigilanteGroup thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768815.0

The goal being to expose shady or outright crypto scams. Please join the discussion.

Mammothcoin is not a scam.

I'd like to introduce the CryptoVigilanteGroup thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=768815.0

The goal being to expose shady or outright crypto scams. Please join the discussion.

it about time. First cryptoasian to show validity now these guys to publicly expose scammers...sweet.

What is happening with Mamm? Not liking the drop in price or silence from dev team.

Dev is working or on holiday,no clue. I have seen new site though which looks really nice
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:58:21 PM

Mammoth is not a scam. Coin supply is as expected and stable. Launch was fair and equitable.

Its undernourished. Dev is far to quiet.

The only time in the last couple months we saw a spike in price was when the dev said he was open to a name change and new branding. Maybe the continued dropping will get him back onto that idea - or at least here in the thread.

Maybe he sold what he had and is hoping to buy more low....or.....dude could have a dozen coins on the go since he's anonymous and just doesn't have time. No one knows for sure, but this is all on him.
finity

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:41:26 PM

Mammoth is not a scam. Coin supply is as expected and stable. Launch was fair and equitable.

Its undernourished. Dev is far to quiet.

The only time in the last couple months we saw a spike in price was when the dev said he was open to a name change and new branding. Maybe the continued dropping will get him back onto that idea - or at least here in the thread.

Maybe he sold what he had and is hoping to buy more low....or.....dude could have a dozen coins on the go since he's anonymous and just doesn't have time. No one knows for sure, but this is all on him.

Exactly, feel like only a relaunch with different name can save this
finity

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 08:00:40 PM

Dev if you've given up, would you be so kind to close the thread and let people know?
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 09:55:01 PM

Dev if you've given up, would you be so kind to close the thread and let people know?

yes. please.

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 03:20:11 AM

we are working on the new site, some issues there but we will fix it soon and make a good surprise for you.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:19:48 AM

we are working on the new site, some issues there but we will fix it soon and make a good surprise for you.

These are great news dev. Just keep on going, never quit.

Cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYKsbld6LII  Cool

finity

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:54:51 AM

Dude, could you say that kind off stuff when it actually occurs instead of waiting till people go crazy
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:14:43 AM

Dude, could you say that kind off stuff when it actually occurs instead of waiting till people go crazy

lool true, im out of this now anyways too much mammoth dung!
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:36:29 AM

I'm going to go ahead and post this here.  This is the new site I've been working on.  It is not finished and there are some tweaks I still need to make to the work that's there.  I've sent the dev a list of things I need him to do on the server side.  I do not have access to that.  Once he can look at those issues I can continue.

http://www.mammothcoin.rocks/

I'd like to get some feed back.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 07:35:58 AM

I'm going to go ahead and post this here.  This is the new site I've been working on.  It is not finished and there are some tweaks I still need to make to the work that's there.  I've sent the dev a list of things I need him to do on the server side.  I do not have access to that.  Once he can look at those issues I can continue.

http://www.mammothcoin.rocks/

I'd like to get some feed back.

Great Design!!

Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:53:56 AM

I've put together some wallpapers too.  I'll have this on the site when i get done.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:48:35 AM

Awesome ! very impressive and professional work. I remained without words after seeing the page. Just say WOW and big thumb up for so amazing work.
TheGift73

Activity: 525

GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:08:39 PM

I've put together some wallpapers too.  I'll have this on the site when i get done.

Love the work you are doing. Looks great.

██

███
                                         ████
                                         ████

▄▄▄▄█████████████████████▄                  ▄████████▀
    ▄█████████████████████████████▄              ▄████████▀
  ▄██████████████████████▀ ▀████████▄          ▄████████▀
 ██████████████████████▀     ▀████████▄      ▄████████▀
████████                       ▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
███████ █████████████████████    ▀████████████████▀
██████   ▀███████████████████      ▀████████████▀
██████▄    ▀█████████████████      ▄████████████▄
███████▄     ▀███████████████    ▄████████████████▄
 ████████▄            ███████  ▄█████████▀ ▀████████▄
  ███████████████████████████▄█████████▀     ▀████████▄
   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀         ▀████████▄
     ▀▀████████████████████████████▀             ▀████████▄

███████                       ███████     
     █████████                     █████████    
   ▒█████████████████████████████████████████░  
 ▒█████   █████████████████████████████   █████░
 ██████░ ▒██████████████████████████████▓███████
████   ░█    █████  ░███████  ░███    █████    ██
███████   ██████████████████████████████▓████████
███████   █████████████████████████████   ███████
██████████████    ▓███████████░   ░██████████████
█████████████       █████████       █████████████
█████████████      ░█████████       █████████████
██████████████▓  ░███       ███   ███████████████
███████████░  ░▓█▓             ▓█▓   ▓███████████
██████████▒                           ▓██████████
█████████░                             ░█████████
███████                                   ███████
 █████                                     █████
  ▀▀▀                                       ▀▀▀
TWITTERTELEGRAMREDDIT
  JOIN OUR COMMUNITY! 
FACEBOOKINSTAGRAM
remistevens

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:40:17 PM

Great work Kuriso! Love the look and feel.

If I had one bit of feedback/suggestion, the dark sections are a bit too harsh in contrast from the white sections. I think it would look a bit more together if you used a light grey border around each of the dark screen sections. ... The top cover picture has this as you used a light grey link bar - it just helps the colours flow into the white sections a little easier.

Again great job!
remistevens

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 02:49:25 PM

Best surprise would be release of the code. . .Help us to trust Mammoth Coin. We don't need to know who you are, but we need proof that your tech is legit.

If the code was out and scrutinized, I for one will help by going to other threads of "anon" coins and tell them to come here instead, I'll make more videos, I'll email publications, I will do everything I can....But its really hard to promote this when I can't be sure that its real. If its proven, I'm going to put hard work into it - I'm sure a lot of people watching this would.
finity

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 03:35:50 PM

Best surprise would be release of the code. . .Help us to trust Mammoth Coin. We don't need to know who you are, but we need proof that your tech is legit.

If the code was out and scrutinized, I for one will help by going to other threads of "anon" coins and tell them to come here instead, I'll make more videos, I'll email publications, I will do everything I can....But its really hard to promote this when I can't be sure that its real. If its proven, I'm going to put hard work into it - I'm sure a lot of people watching this would.

Don't think he has final say in that since it made together with super coin. I do think however the super coin dev also should think about releasing it
remistevens

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:17:35 PM

Don't think he has final say in that since it made together with super coin. I do think however the super coin dev also should think about releasing it

Definitely, they could do a release on the same day again - like what they did with the phase 2 wallets.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:18:17 AM

Definitely, they could do a release on the same day again - like what they did with the phase 2 wallets.

Can't agree more. Show something, it doesn't have to be the recipe for the secret sauce, and both coins will moon
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:37:34 AM

Thought I would share this http://iconicexpert.newsvine.com/_news/2014/09/06/25897631-cryptocurrency-exchange-guiding-principle for those of you that can read. Kidding of course...who reads anymore?

Don't mind the author, it's the ideas that make sense.

What did he say about POD's? Shocking revelation..
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: