Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:06:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Learn & Demand Your Privacy!
Learn Trustless Multisig Technology used in OpenBazaar https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK85PCee3pU
Upgraded Trustless Wallet: http://www.mammothcoin.org/MammothCoin31.zip

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MAMM] MammothCoin | TRUSTLESS WALLET UPDATED! V.3.1 (Mandatory)  (Read 181597 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finity

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:13:19 PM

Phase 2 coming out in just 4 days right? Awesome. We will finally know for sure about this exciting tech... Its going to get real hard to find coins for sale soon. Then all bets are in. Then the release.
Yes exactly, our technology is very advanced and can not be duplicated easy, we will be long time alone with our trustless system.

You should start a new thread when new logo is implemented and make a clean OP like super did, right now its just a big wall of text, not appealing at all.
finity

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:28:53 PM

Phase 2 coming out in just 4 days right? Awesome. We will finally know for sure about this exciting tech... Its going to get real hard to find coins for sale soon. Then all bets are in. Then the release.
Yes exactly, our technology is very advanced and can not be duplicated easy, we will be long time alone with our trustless system.

You should start a new thread when new logo is implemented and make a clean OP like super did, right now its just a big wall of text, not appealing at all.

Ow and run a spelling check before posting it or let somebody else proofread it, i get english isn't your first language, but misspelled words in OP is a big nono
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:56:25 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2014, 12:26:57 AM by Kuriso

Hey Mamm fans. Audio is done for the videos to promote Mamm Super +Supersend. I'm a little backed up though, won't be able to get the video finished before the 25th. But phase 2 comes out and I promise I'm all over it. I have versions for both Mamm and Super, done by different vocal performers.
@remistevens Ok this is great. I hope the video is going to help about our innovation to be understood. Please advice which logo you liked from above we can decide on it quick and move on.

** logo removed for space **

We will make people understand our technology. Mammothcoin is better than litecoin or all others.

i or j look good
We need more Feedback, please contribute here your thoughts, you are shaping our future!

I like "i" the best, but I don't love it. I'd like to see that style, but with a more proper looking M with straight vertical lines. It will look tougher.

Also, my opinion, anything around the letter "M" is better than the actual image of a Mammoth. Helps diffuse some of the confusion in the marketing around having an extinct animal representing a brand new computer technology.

You can check CLOAK logo competition thread for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642106.0 I think you can easy to understand which logos have amateurs designers and which logos have are professional designers. Here i can see only amateurs logo design works...

I agree that the top picks for Cloak are better than anything here, but I'd say much of the rest of the work there is comparable to this work. I appreciate the effort too.

Personally, I think one of the best is #26 on their thread. Very simple. One colour, one texture. I'd like to see something like that for Mammoth with a straighter M. As simple as a red dot, with a strong looking M knocked out inside it could do the trick.

I do like keeping red for Mammoth also. Its a strong colour, and I'm used to seeing it for Mammoth by now.

Although, I do like that they use lock images too, that is very appropriate. Maybe we use a treasure chest, a vault or something? . . .Just thinking

======================================================

There's a couple modified examples based on your suggestions.  Now I'd like to explain my thoughts about the first logo ideas.

The 'M'

Why this 'M'?
Naturally there's no shape stronger than a triangle.  That was the first reason for the slanted legs of the M.  It's balanced.  It won't fall over.  Slanting the legs of the M then allowed for a more stylized letter.  Removing the second diagonal riser looks weird on a M with straight legs.  It basically gives you an A and an I.  That doesn't work but leads into the next reason for why this M.  The Symbol for Mammothcoin is MAMM.  I wanted the M to be more than just the M.  Styling the M this way makes it look like an M and an A.  Using those two letters your get the symbol MAMM.

The Coins
I really wasn't looking at having the coins as a logo.  I was leaning more towards the M being the primary Mammothcoin logo.  Kind of like the DRK 'D', the XC 'X', the BSTX 'X', and the likes of several others.  That's why I put the M's first on the list.

The coins were included for secondary options and had a secondary idea behind them.  If a coin was chosen for a logo, I thought the design would make a cool mockup for possible future physical Mammoth Coins.  The circuit board background can be a holographic sticker or part of the actual die used to mint the coins.  It would make a really nice physical coin to have.

Kuriso

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:51:52 PM

I was trying to find a font similar to the M.  That's the closest so far.  I'm still looking for other font options
finity

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:39:34 PM

I was trying to find a font similar to the M.  That's the closest so far.  I'm still looking for other font options

The thing that remistevens said would be kinda cool i think, a lock or vault with the big red M and at bottom just Mammoth instead of Mammothcoin on it.
Kuriso

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 01:40:41 AM

I was trying to find a font similar to the M.  That's the closest so far.  I'm still looking for other font options

The thing that remistevens said would be kinda cool i think, a lock or vault with the big red M and at bottom just Mammoth instead of Mammothcoin on it.

I'm working on that.  I'll post it when i have something complete
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:34:46 PM

Hey Mamm fans. Audio is done for the videos to promote Mamm Super +Supersend. I'm a little backed up though, won't be able to get the video finished before the 25th. But phase 2 comes out and I promise I'm all over it. I have versions for both Mamm and Super, done by different vocal performers.
@remistevens Ok this is great. I hope the video is going to help about our innovation to be understood. Please advice which logo you liked from above we can decide on it quick and move on.

We will make people understand our technology. Mammothcoin is better than litecoin or all others.

i or j look good
We need more Feedback, please contribute here your thoughts, you are shaping our future!

I like "i" the best, but I don't love it. I'd like to see that style, but with a more proper looking M with straight vertical lines. It will look tougher.

Also, my opinion, anything around the letter "M" is better than the actual image of a Mammoth. Helps diffuse some of the confusion in the marketing around having an extinct animal representing a brand new computer technology.

You can check CLOAK logo competition thread for example https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642106.0 I think you can easy to understand which logos have amateurs designers and which logos have are professional designers. Here i can see only amateurs logo design works...

I agree that the top picks for Cloak are better than anything here, but I'd say much of the rest of the work there is comparable to this work. I appreciate the effort too.

Personally, I think one of the best is #26 on their thread. Very simple. One colour, one texture. I'd like to see something like that for Mammoth with a straighter M. As simple as a red dot, with a strong looking M knocked out inside it could do the trick.

I do like keeping red for Mammoth also. Its a strong colour, and I'm used to seeing it for Mammoth by now.

Although, I do like that they use lock images too, that is very appropriate. Maybe we use a treasure chest, a vault or something? . . .Just thinking

There's a couple modified examples based on your suggestions.  Now I'd like to explain my thoughts about the first logo ideas.

The 'M'

Why this 'M'?
Naturally there's no shape stronger than a triangle.  That was the first reason for the slanted legs of the M.  It's balanced.  It won't fall over.  Slanting the legs of the M then allowed for a more stylized letter.  Removing the second diagonal riser looks weird on a M with straight legs.  It basically gives you an A and an I.  That doesn't work but leads into the next reason for why this M.  The Symbol for Mammothcoin is MAMM.  I wanted the M to be more than just the M.  Styling the M this way makes it look like an M and an A.  Using those two letters your get the symbol MAMM.

The Coins
I really wasn't looking at having the coins as a logo.  I was leaning more towards the M being the primary Mammothcoin logo.  Kind of like the DRK 'D', the XC 'X', the BSTX 'X', and the likes of several others.  That's why I put the M's first on the list.

The coins were included for secondary options and had a secondary idea behind them.  If a coin was chosen for a logo, I thought the design would make a cool mockup for possible future physical Mammoth Coins.  The circuit board background can be a holographic sticker or part of the actual die used to mint the coins.  It would make a really nice physical coin to have.

Thanks for trying these out. I like them all. Your insight on the type of M is smart too. Now I'm torn and don't know what to think. haha.

One thing to add about the angular M also, it will animate better. I could have the two parts come together with a locking sound - can't really do that on the other designs...I think you're winning me over on the angled M. . .
Swag

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 03:45:56 PM

My vote goes for a, those complicated ones just look tacky.
finity

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:00:32 PM

My vote goes for a, those complicated ones just look tacky.

Same less is more, red on white is nice! White on red is kinda done mutiple times before with redcoin and tagcoin, so that's not really an option
Mammothcoin (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:23:51 PM

Thank you i liked most of graphics, i am tend to leave decision the art worker.

Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 04:26:00 PM

i or j look good

The 'M'

Why this 'M'?

The Coins

Thanks for trying these out. I like them all. Your insight on the type of M is smart too. Now I'm torn and don't know what to think. haha.

One thing to add about the angular M also, it will animate better. I could have the two parts come together with a locking sound - can't really do that on the other designs...I think you're winning me over on the angled M. . .
Thank you for sharing thoughts, this will help our designer better work.

remistevens

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:45:34 AM

OK, I'm won over. My vote is for A also. And agreed white on red might be too done, lets do the red on white and be very simple....I can also picture, after the 2 parts come together with a locking sound, they can pull out from each other to spell Mammoth. As the designer said earlier, the angled M nicely creates both an M and an A, so that will work well with the animating also. Nice work!

Looks a bit like Valvoline. Not a bad thing, just saying. . .
finity

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:52:00 PM

Do all the changes occur tomorrow?
remistevens

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:21:50 PM

According to Super's timeline graphic, Supersend wallets are coming out tomorrow.
finity

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:12:01 PM

According to Super's timeline graphic, Supersend wallets are coming out tomorrow.

Yea but with new logo and stuff i thought it might take a bit longer.
remistevens

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:41:14 PM

I hope the priority is to get the tech out. It wouldn't make much sense to wait for the video and logo to be ready. Ultimately its the tech that adds value, the marketing is just to get people to hear about it.
finity

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:15:27 PM

I hope the priority is to get the tech out. It wouldn't make much sense to wait for the video and logo to be ready. Ultimately its the tech that adds value, the marketing is just to get people to hear about it.

50/50 people already seen the mamm thread full of fud negativity and false rumours, so they're less likely to check it again. What we need is more than just new tech and marketing, we need a start fresh.

-new phase 2 tech
-new logo & the new video you're working on
-new thread with titles and clear information in proper english(new supercoin thread is a good example)(same goes for website) btw this should be done anyway
-a roadmap with future goals that enhance the future value of the coin(specific goals, nobody gives a shit otherwise. example: helping animals is great and I'm happy somebody thinks about them, but it isn't specific and it doesnt add future value to the coin so most people don't give a shit and it won't get you new investors even if you have the tech)

We need to think about what we can do with the new tech, for instance
1,multisig anonymous marketplace with Mamm as currency.
2,A multisig android/iphone wallet.
3,Anonymous mutlipool paying in Mamm.
Just a few examples, but this is the kinda stuff an investor wants to see in clear information with a timeline
bennuhana

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:10:34 AM

Just downloaded the new Super trustless wallet. I hope to be able to download one for Mamm soon too.
finity

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:03:11 PM

Fresh start with all kinds of new stuff on the way. Time to go 100% anonymous and feel like ninja's  Grin
Mammothcoin (OP)

KoinPro

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:03:48 PM

Just downloaded the new Super trustless wallet. I hope to be able to download one for Mamm soon too.
We plan to release it within 24 hours.

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: