Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:13:40 AM

What are the dev's incentives to keep working on their coin? I mean, how are they getting paid during the co,img months in which the coins features will be developed?

They bought coins too...
They have all the reason to make the coin go bigger and bigger...

Our incentive is very simple: we are all heavily invested into DCM. If we can make our plan work out, we will be generously rewarded. We carry the same risk and incentives as our investors.

I personally won't tell you how many coins I'm holding (that really is a private matter) but I'll tell you that my holdings place me in the top-3 of the richlist.

Really, top 3 richlist?? how come you told me in skype that you sold all your coins.. you offered to buy the coins I was selling  "in case jeremy can pull this off" and "as a high risk investment"

so rich list or sold them all??
Please advise!!

If you want I can remind you of our conversation by posting it here.. just let me know if you want me to do that or need a reminder.

Yes Bob. Top3 richlist. And yes, I wanted to to buy your 45K coins off you, at a discount, to which you responded that you wanted 10BTC for them when the market value at that point was 2.5BTC. So I passed your delusional offer and bought them on the open market. At this point you sound like a sorry bagholder; did you spend the IPO money buying high because you were stupid enough fall for the fake mintpal scammer? Sure sounds like it. So much for being a great trader.

I had invested considerably in the IPO and sold about 2/3 at 0.3, doubling my initial investment. The rest I held. Then when the price went to 1/2 IPO, I bought more. And I've been buying more here and there as our plans have taken shape and I've become ever more convinced that if we manage to pull them off it'll be absolutely huge. It's all very simple. You claim to be a great trader, I'm not totally devoid of brains either. At least grant me that.

Also, if any of our investors question my investment into DCM after Bob's comments, that is very simple to resolve. I am willing to share a screenshot of my holdings with one of our trusted supporters so that while they do not divulge the exact amount of my holdings, they can confirm that my holdings place me on the top3 of the richlist.

Investors, speak up. If you want this done, it will be done.

I'm a sorry bagholder?? yeah a sorry BTC and LTC bag holder... holding a few racks of a cheap dead coin doesn't make me a bagholder. You are a straight up liar though... first you sold them all, now your back in and in the top3.. who really cares though... you guys failed as a team, you cant get any fresh money into bittrex via new investors and now everyone holding is just looking for a way out.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:22:37 AM

Wallenstein and devs, please stay on the positive track and invest your time and energy in expanding the DCM future,
instead of wasting your time and energy in replying to all negative texts of this bob-person.
All this chitchat if you made money with the ipo, sold dcm, bought dcm, how many dcm there are in your wallet, and so on, it really is not important and in the past.

The only thing important to investors including me, is full focus on the best way forward with DCM.

Cheers  Smiley
grsearch

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:25:24 AM

DCM dead ?  Only about 3btc volume daily in bittrex .
What is Devs' plan next step.

Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

Is the wallet containing the #1 address on the rich list holding 914,627.42 DCM unlocked and minting?

I was wondering how the weight works. The network weight is 181. Does this mean that everyone that has an unlocked wallet get a portion of that cumulative weight? Or is 181 the average weight meaning that some wallets have higher than 181 and some have lower?

Also, does having multiple addresses with different balances help or hurt your chances of minting? Does your weight reflect your entire balance or just one of your addresses?

Also please stop replying to people that are here to do nothing but hinder growth of DCM.

EDIT: Also, i hope that the developers saw my wallet review.

That wallet is that of Bittrex. I dont assume they mint, right?

No, the Bittrex Wallet does not mint.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:00:04 AM

Also, if any of our investors question my investment into DCM after Bob's comments, that is very simple to resolve. I am willing to share a screenshot of my holdings with one of our trusted supporters so that while they do not divulge the exact amount of my holdings, they can confirm that my holdings place me on the top3 of the richlist.

Investors, speak up. If you want this done, it will be done.

The fact that you're even offering this is proof enough for me. I have faith that we'll not be disappointed by the dev team. Just focus on moving the coin forward and ignore lunatic-Bob.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:43:22 AM

I don't usually mine/stake my coins, i just invest, so the POS system is still not 100% clear for me even after reading the wiki.

-why is there a stake period of max 40 days ?
-"10% interest yearly" does this mean i'll get 10% only after 365 days of holding my coins in my wallet ? 
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:48:25 AM

I don't usually mine/stake my coins, i just invest, so the POS system is still not 100% clear for me even after reading the wiki.

-why is there a stake period of max 40 days ?
-"10% interest yearly" does this mean i'll get 10% only after 365 days of holding my coins in my wallet ? 

I don't know the answer to the first question.  But with your second one, this coin has a POS interest rate of 10% yearly.  Once the coins in your wallet are mature (24 hours), you begin getting your staking interest daily.  The daily payouts will equal 10% of your total balance over 365 days.
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:52:07 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 12:55:13 PM by merk475

Every alt-text popup possible gets cut off. Heres one of many examples.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9un8tjd5p08durc/Alt-Text.png

The Send Coins tab has some glitches too. When choosing the format to display how much DCM is being sent, it acts kinda funky and doesnt display without you hovering over it. Then when you do, it stays highlighted.
When you hover over the amount, the background color for the form pulses (best word to describe it) between light blue and white.
If youre using the Coin Control feature, the "Inputs..." button doesnt really look like a button.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvtyjgz8o76ipor/DropDown.png

The Transactions drop downs do the same thing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3mx6ytf60fuaxd/Transactions.png

I understand the color and button changes are supposed to make it look sleep and appealing but i feel that it only makes it look messy. Like so.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1g3uwy5wk51hp7/Unlock.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v3925qglht3egj/Debug.png

Has anyone here seen the CommunityCoin wallet? Thats got to be the cleanest and best functioning wallet i have ever seen not counting the Bitcoin wallet. Especially the best i have seen for a POS wallet.

In case this was missed a few pages back.  It was a good critique on wallet issues.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:11:15 PM

Are the IPO/dev block chain addresses available? Talk alone is pretty cheap at this point, and I'm speaking about the altcoin world in general.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:42:16 PM

Are the IPO/dev block chain addresses available? Talk alone is pretty cheap at this point, and I'm speaking about the altcoin world in general.

Yes, several pages back.

Thank you for all the wallet suggestions they have been recorded and most added to the agenda as well as some internal ideas.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:00:09 PM

The #DCM team is still looking for a seasoned Reddit mod with some CSS experience to handle our subreddit. there is a 2,000 DCM bounty for a full time community member to handle it, please apply via PM, thanks!
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:08:02 PM

DCM dead ?  Only about 3btc volume daily in bittrex .

Yes, several pages back.

Thank you for all the wallet suggestions they have been recorded and most added to the agenda as well as some internal ideas.

I checked those adresses Kreative. Urs is still filled, but the other two devs already emptied them again. I believe you guys, but the thing is... we need to make other new investors believe you too. Just like sdersdf2 said... In todays cryptoworld all IPO-funds should be as transparent as possible. That is also what you first promised in the OP during IPO, that's the promiss that people invested in.
arguelles84

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:10:14 PM

Dev what's the latest news in development? What's the next step to furthering this coin, expanding our community?

I know you guys are hard at work, but I've noticed the most successful coins are those with a very present development team, keeping the investors updated and maintaining confidence.

At its current price it's a steal, and I'm already in profit which is not hard since I bought at floor level but this coin has potential to deliver 10-100x the price it is now.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:48:11 PM

Yes, several pages back.

I checked those adresses Kreative. Urs is still filled, but the other two devs already emptied them again. I believe you guys, but the thing is... we need to make other new investors believe you too. Just like sdersdf2 said... In todays cryptoworld all IPO-funds should be as transparent as possible. That is also what you first promised in the OP during IPO, that's the promiss that people invested in.

This is understandable Green, some of what is on our internal accounting ledger is still being re-balanced due to us losing a 1/6th of the total IPO. I don't need to mention why anymore, so currently the major expense is our multi-vendor software (roughly 42,000 USD), the second largest is the "giant" I spoke of that everyone wants to know but we simply cannot give competitors 4+ months to try and beat us to creating it. I will say it entails legal fee's, contracts, and also will cost beyond the remaining $75,000 USD total funds we have. One of the things I'm currently working on is actually angel investors outside of the crypto world for this endeavor so that it doesn't take the rest of the ipo to accomplish it and I can still have funds for marketing, merchant bounties, and the rest of the teams developments.

Rest assured, this will be money well spent, I do not think we should be wasting time every day trying to explain the same things anymore. We are working around the clock on DCM and to continually keep investor's from crying foul only takes away from our work for you all. I have to start being blunt and I apologize if this turns people away, but there is simply no more time to dwell on this aspect of DCM when we should all be doing our part as a community to contribute to it's success. I have followed my own advice here, multiple times in the past. Digital Currencies are successful primarily because of their communities, not just because of a solid development team(see blackcoin as an example). I'm advertising every single day, in forums and social media, I know some of you religiously retweet my posts as well and this is how we help get the word out. Our team has taken responsibility of the direction of DCM, the community at this stage will be the added force to further our adoption while we work tirelessly along side everyone.

Let's move forward together, crypto is still in it's infancy, the way to full acceptance to the general public will be because of our community efforts and working together.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:39:50 PM

Oh wow. DCM has less then 2.5 btc daily volume and there are no buyers either. The coin is OFFICIALLY DEAD!
victorski

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:42:32 PM

I have a small penis and have LITTLE MAN SYNDROME

I know this is a public forum, but please...... nobody wants to see hear your nonsense.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:51:56 PM

I have a small penis and have LITTLE MAN SYNDROME

I know this is a public forum, but please...... nobody wants to see hear your nonsense EXCEPT ME BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON MEN WITH LMS!

I think you my have been dropped on your head at birth, you seem retarded!
presstab
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:52:40 PM

I am still watching dcm, keep up the good work guys.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:57:07 PM

I am still watching dcm, keep up the good work guys.

What good work?? Where?? The only ones doing any good work for DCM and Serious, AhumanbeingX and aszu... The rest are just losers who are slowly siphoning what;s left of the IPO btc!
Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:01:00 PM

Yes, several pages back.

Let me reiterate the IPO addresses:

KreativeKrypto: 1C5c3TrVD5AMcBK5ayqQ11BNtPfB5u2SK4 (already posted yesterday)
Wallenstein: 14Hu2iKL6Q3aWZzeTvvJLSYy5hcNRobN2v
AHumanBeingX: 19hd97CPw6g3wTgPud2X6b4RzbbTTB6YJc
Aszu: 14auAPVYoCjDe3ptVGwmyzQNXdHu4vwCJL
SeriousCoins: can't get to him right now, will provide later today

Serious has assured me though that he has not misappropriated any funds and I've know him long enough to trust his word.

Let me address 1 comment of yours in particular:

but the other two devs already emptied them again

I'm assuming you're referring to my address (14Hu2iKL6Q3aWZzeTvvJLSYy5hcNRobN2v) whose blockchain info also confused me.

Frist what you see is that I received 2 payments of 22.2698 BTC. This was of course in error and one of those payments was sent on to AHumanBeingX as his part of the IPO share. You then see a withdrawal of 2 BTC and another apparent withdrawal of 20.2698 BTC. However, the only real withdrawal shown on that page is 2 BTC.

I was confused myself of the way the blockchain displays this info as well, but I talked to our wallet/blockchain expert (whom I consider Dr. Wallet and Prof. Blockchain) and he assured me that this was quite normal. The remaining sum, after subtracting 2BTC from the original amount, is returned to the wallet. An outsider looking at the blockchain can not tell whether this amount was returned or sent somewhere else. He knows 100x more about this stuff than I do so I'll take his word on this. The only thing I can assure you is that this page only displays a withdrawal of 2BTC.

I hope this settles the issue. I'm getting sort of tired of having to explain myself here every 2 days. If we wanted to scam you we would have taken the funds, ran away and you would have never heard from us again.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: