Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:17:10 PM

2 BTC each is fair, no doubt about that. When I bought into the IPO I did so because of the dev team. I think I always looked at this as a hold unlike most IPO's which are a quick double up & out. I actually think few bumps in the road this early are a good thing. Let's get things ironed out & move forward. There's a great team backing DCM and that's a lot more than most coins can say.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:29:35 PM

First of all, I don't think anybody ever mentioned 6 months. That is beyond our planning horizon right now.

I mentioned 3-6 months based off of this statement:

Hang tight, the next 3-6 months development wise are going to be worth every moment of uncertainty and doubt this community may have. Thank you everyone, Digital Commerce has just begun.

I do realize software development takes time. I just think you either need to release firm plans with details, or release something outside of your initial plans, sooner than that timeframe. This is a place where if a dev doesn't post for a couple of days, people wonder if he died. Months may be too long for some here to wait. You also need to add intrinsic value to the coin if you do wish them to wait.
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:52:43 PM

Now that I've moved coins from the exchange to my wallet, everytime i open up my wallet it freezes up. It won't do anything.. Any idea on how to fix this?

I've had this happen from time to time over the years with various wallets, the way I fixed it was by first saving your wallet.dat file then delete all other files in the dcom folder and relaunch the wallet qt exe. It redownloads the wallet files, then close your Wallet after it fully syncs, then swap the saved wallet.dat (your original) back in the folder, open your wallet back up and it should be fine.

hmmm whenever i go to open up the file location. Its in a zip folder. when i open the zip folder, all i have is the qt, aka the application launch. I can't seem to find the wallet.dat file . I feel like i'm forgetting to do something stupid.

You are looking for a hidden folder, in explorer make sure you turn hidden files on through the menu then go to C:\Users\"your computer's name"\AppData\Roaming\dCom Make a copy of your wallet.dat and save it, then follow the directions i posted for there.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:18:26 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2014, 11:44:34 PM by Wallenstein

First of all, I don't think anybody ever mentioned 6 months. That is beyond our planning horizon right now.

Hang tight, the next 3-6 months development wise are going to be worth every moment of uncertainty and doubt this community may have. Thank you everyone, Digital Commerce has just begun.

I do realize software development takes time. I just think you either need to release firm plans with details, or release something outside of your initial plans, sooner than that timeframe. This is a place where if a dev doesn't post for a couple of days, people wonder if he died. Months may be too long for some here to wait. You also need to add intrinsic value to the coin if you do wish them to wait.

OK, I think Kreative may have been inaccurate in what he said. The vendor portal should be here in less than 3 months.

We have longer term plans which will have a huge impact, but we for those we need the vendor portal first. Those longer term plans are probably on the order or 6 months away.

Also, nobody said that we won't release updates; we're here every day communicating and answering questions. It's been like a week since launch and although we'd like to be, we're not miracle workers. So please bear with us while we dig through the mountain of work we have ahead of us.
AltcoinRambo

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:39:04 PM

OK, I think Kreative may have been inaccurate in what he said. The vendor portal should be here in less than 3 months.

We have longer term plans which will have a huge impact, but we for those we need the vendor portal first. Those longer term plans are probably on the order or 6 months away.

Also, nobody said that we won't release updates; we're here every day communicating and answering questions. It's been like a week since launch and although we'd like to be, we're not miracle workers. So please bear with us while we dig through the mountain of work we have ahead of us.

Sounds reasonable. Just keep us informed and try to let everybody know that you're making progress.
Sylon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:58:30 AM

Why DCM/BTC Bittrex's market has been disabled ?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:01:46 AM

Not sure, but noticed some oddities before they disabled it -- such as new orders not showing up on the order list.

Annoyingly I see Bittrex won't let you cancel an order when a market has been disabled. I expect it's a minor thing, but rather not get some orders filled if it's a real problem.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:10:50 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 01:26:22 AM by Wallenstein

Not sure, but noticed some oddities before they disabled it -- such as new orders not showing up on the order list.

Annoyingly I see Bittrex won't let you cancel an order when a market has been disabled. I expect it's a minor thing, but rather not get some orders filled if it's a real problem.

Well, I don't know but bittrex was down earlier today, might have something to do with that.

EDIT: looking into it
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:34:38 AM

Well, I don't know but bittrex was down earlier today, might have something to do with that.

EDIT: looking into it

I had that problem all day.  The buy/sell orders never updated, and when I put a buy in, it never showed.  When I asked a page back what everyone was seeing....that's why I was asking.  Thought it might be something with my phone, but it was the site because it was the same for me when I got home.
merk475

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:08:55 AM

DCM is still down on Bittrex.....
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:32:04 AM

Dammm, DCM is off of bittrex?? where are people supposed to sell their coins?

3-6 months, you'll never make it through 21 days at this rate.

Good luck!!!!!!!
dCom (OP)

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:35:15 AM

DCM is still down on Bittrex.....

All set everyone, they had to restart their servers and DCM didn't get unfrozen during their downtime earlier today. Bittrex-Rami just took care of it.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:43:23 AM

What are the dev's incentives to keep working on their coin? I mean, how are they getting paid during the co,img months in which the coins features will be developed?

They bought coins too...
They have all the reason to make the coin go bigger and bigger...

Our incentive is very simple: we are all heavily invested into DCM. If we can make our plan work out, we will be generously rewarded. We carry the same risk and incentives as our investors.

I personally won't tell you how many coins I'm holding (that really is a private matter) but I'll tell you that my holdings place me in the top-3 of the richlist.

Really, top 3 richlist?? how come you told me in skype that you sold all your coins.. you offered to buy the coins I was selling  "in case jeremy can pull this off" and "as a high risk investment"

so rich list or sold them all??
Please advise!!

If you want I can remind you of our conversation by posting it here.. just let me know if you want me to do that or need a reminder.
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:04:06 AM

Now that I've moved coins from the exchange to my wallet, everytime i open up my wallet it freezes up. It won't do anything.. Any idea on how to fix this?

I've had this happen from time to time over the years with various wallets, the way I fixed it was by first saving your wallet.dat file then delete all other files in the dcom folder and relaunch the wallet qt exe. It redownloads the wallet files, then close your Wallet after it fully syncs, then swap the saved wallet.dat (your original) back in the folder, open your wallet back up and it should be fine.

hmmm whenever i go to open up the file location. Its in a zip folder. when i open the zip folder, all i have is the qt, aka the application launch. I can't seem to find the wallet.dat file . I feel like i'm forgetting to do something stupid.

You are looking for a hidden folder, in explorer make sure you turn hidden files on through the menu then go to C:\Users\"your computer's name"\AppData\Roaming\dCom Make a copy of your wallet.dat and save it, then follow the directions i posted for there.

I'm having the same problem as legacyfighter and I've done all this stuff multiple times but the wallet hangs every time I open it. The debug file shows that I'm on the current block and connected to peers but the GUI only ever shows (out of sync) and stops responding when I try to do anything. I'm on Win7 64-bit btw.
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:45:28 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 07:58:30 AM by Wallenstein

What are the dev's incentives to keep working on their coin? I mean, how are they getting paid during the co,img months in which the coins features will be developed?

They bought coins too...
They have all the reason to make the coin go bigger and bigger...

Our incentive is very simple: we are all heavily invested into DCM. If we can make our plan work out, we will be generously rewarded. We carry the same risk and incentives as our investors.

I personally won't tell you how many coins I'm holding (that really is a private matter) but I'll tell you that my holdings place me in the top-3 of the richlist.

Really, top 3 richlist?? how come you told me in skype that you sold all your coins.. you offered to buy the coins I was selling  "in case jeremy can pull this off" and "as a high risk investment"

so rich list or sold them all??
Please advise!!

If you want I can remind you of our conversation by posting it here.. just let me know if you want me to do that or need a reminder.

Yes Bob. Top3 richlist. And yes, I wanted to to buy your 45K coins off you, at a discount, to which you responded that you wanted 10BTC for them when the market value at that point was 2.5BTC. So I passed your delusional offer and bought them on the open market. At this point you sound like a sorry bagholder; did you spend the IPO money buying high because you were stupid enough fall for the fake mintpal scammer? Sure sounds like it. So much for being a great trader.

I had invested considerably in the IPO and sold about 2/3 at 0.3, doubling my initial investment. The rest I held. Then when the price went to 1/2 IPO, I bought more. And I've been buying more here and there as our plans have taken shape and I've become ever more convinced that if we manage to pull them off it'll be absolutely huge. It's all very simple. You claim to be a great trader, I'm not totally devoid of brains either. At least grant me that.

Also, if any of our investors question my investment into DCM after Bob's comments, that is very simple to resolve. I am willing to share a screenshot of my holdings with one of our trusted supporters so that while they do not divulge the exact amount of my holdings, they can confirm that my holdings place me on the top3 of the richlist.

Investors, speak up. If you want this done, it will be done.
steady712

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:12:35 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:35:02 AM by steady712

I talk a lot with the development team. I trust what they are doing. You have my vote of confidence, we will see that the future becomes.
For my part "Bittrex" works well and never had problems with the wallet.
Soon I hope we can get into poloniex and get more people know about us.
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:48:35 AM

Wallenstein and devs, please stay on the positive track and invest your time and energy in expanding the DCM future,
instead of wasting your time and energy in replying to all negative texts of this bob-person.
All this chitchat if you made money with the ipo, sold dcm, bought dcm, how many dcm there are in your wallet, and so on, it really is not important and in the past.

The only thing important to investors including me, is full focus on the best way forward with DCM.

Cheers  Smiley

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Wallenstein and devs, please stay on the positive track and invest your time and energy in expanding the DCM future,
instead of wasting your time and energy in replying to all negative texts of this bob-person.
All this chitchat if you made money with the ipo, sold dcm, bought dcm, how many dcm there are in your wallet, and so on, it really is not important and in the past.

The only thing important to investors including me, is full focus on the best way forward with DCM.

Cheers  Smiley

Yeah true. This forum is too much based on short-term greed and temporary emotions. The investors gave you a nice budget to work with, just use that to proof all sellers they were wrong. Action works better than words.
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:03:17 AM

Is the wallet containing the #1 address on the rich list holding 914,627.42 DCM unlocked and minting?

I was wondering how the weight works. The network weight is 181. Does this mean that everyone that has an unlocked wallet get a portion of that cumulative weight? Or is 181 the average weight meaning that some wallets have higher than 181 and some have lower?

Also, does having multiple addresses with different balances help or hurt your chances of minting? Does your weight reflect your entire balance or just one of your addresses?

Also please stop replying to people that are here to do nothing but hinder growth of DCM.

EDIT: Also, i hope that the developers saw my wallet review.

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:05:32 AM

Is the wallet containing the #1 address on the rich list holding 914,627.42 DCM unlocked and minting?

I was wondering how the weight works. The network weight is 181. Does this mean that everyone that has an unlocked wallet get a portion of that cumulative weight? Or is 181 the average weight meaning that some wallets have higher than 181 and some have lower?

Also, does having multiple addresses with different balances help or hurt your chances of minting? Does your weight reflect your entire balance or just one of your addresses?

Also please stop replying to people that are here to do nothing but hinder growth of DCM.

EDIT: Also, i hope that the developers saw my wallet review.

That wallet is that of Bittrex. I dont assume they mint, right?
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: