Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82552 times)
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:34:49 PM

I sell al my coins, lose a half of invetment, the dev follow same strange direction, and the designer  Lips sealed , i mean, days for this basical things..

Your loss.  Out with the weak hands and here's to building a stronger base support system.  I thank you for your DCM.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
merk475

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:40:13 PM

As far as the portal preview, I like it.  Would be nice to see two different models of the TV on the page, but I get what you're trying to do, and love the look and ease of being able to choose the currency up at the top of the page as a drop down.  If we do get vendors when this is up and running that sell USEFUL items like TVs and other real world electronics (DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, Video Games, laptops, game systems, etc) and even appliances, I think it could be a big deal.  I know I'd spend some crypto to buy items I actually use/need.

Edited to add:  Will the portal have an option to use multiple coins as payment?  For instance if you don't have enough DCM, can you use BTC or XBC, or even a CC to make the full payment? 
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:44:58 PM

I sell al my coins, lose a half of invetment, the dev follow same strange direction, and the designer  Lips sealed , i mean, days for this basical things..

Finally some of the sheep realize where this is going.

To zero with a bullet!

Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:50:03 PM

As far as the portal preview, I like it.  Would be nice to see two different models of the TV on the page, but I get what you're trying to do, and love the look and ease of being able to choose the currency up at the top of the page as a drop down.  If we do get vendors when this is up and running that sell USEFUL items like TVs and other real world electronics (DVDs, CDs, Blu-Rays, Video Games, laptops, game systems, etc) and even appliances, I think it could be a big deal.  I know I'd spend some crypto to buy items I actually use/need.

Edited to add:  Will the portal have an option to use multiple coins as payment?  For instance if you don't have enough DCM, can you use BTC or XBC, or even a CC to make the full payment? 

Well, since this is a just a design, it re-uses the same image, text, etc for each product; this is quite standard for a PSD design. The detail view for a particular product will of course contain several images of the same product which can then be shown in some sort of lightbox popup. I hope I understood your comment correctly here.

As for your question for multiple coins: an interesting idea, I hadn't thought of that yet. After thinking it through, I think that such a mixed-payment feature would complicated the code quite a bit. So no promises on that one, but we'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for your feedback.
GTO73

Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:11:23 PM

Finally some of the sheep realize where this is going.

To zero with a bullet!

I buy at 0.00026 and sell under 0.0001  Cry

Lose about 0.15 bitcoin, i know that for somebody it's nothing, but for me is a lot   Cry

Invested half of my budget here and half on cloak, hope with cloak a can rehave that what  i lose here  Cry
steady712

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:04:32 PM

This just in
Vendor Portal List View Design

Our designer has come back to us with the updated design for the default product list view. Please see the image below for an impression of what we have planned.

Your opinions and suggestions are of course appreciated and will be given due consideration.

I like it but i think we need more short term goals (updated wallet, video, community/forum, complete the bounty, etc).
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:18:33 PM

I like it but i think we need more short term goals (updated wallet, video, community/forum, complete the bounty, etc).

Those are all on the way. I'm just showing people the larger thing I'm working on to show that progress is being made behind the scenes.
merk475

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:59:32 PM

Well, since this is a just a design, it re-uses the same image, text, etc for each product; this is quite standard for a PSD design. The detail view for a particular product will of course contain several images of the same product which can then be shown in some sort of lightbox popup. I hope I understood your comment correctly here.

As for your question for multiple coins: an interesting idea, I hadn't thought of that yet. After thinking it through, I think that such a mixed-payment feature would complicated the code quite a bit. So no promises on that one, but we'll keep it in mind.

Thanks for your feedback.

Gotcha.  You understood my comment correctly.  I did not realize it was SOP.  And thanks for taking my idea into consideration.  Hopefully you can find a way to work it in  Grin, but if not it's understandable. 
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:07:03 PM

Really, this is what you're coming up with to add value to the coin?

First of all, a marketplace like your showing can be built for a few K, max 5 grand.

Second.. how in the world can someone take payment in DCM for anything, let alone a high ticket item like a tv. If I wanted to sell $500 of my DCM I'd tank the market.

You guys are a massive fail!

It's probably a mistake to reply to you, but if we wanted a serious discussion on the matter, I suppose what they could do is what the Noble market has done -- limits on purchases to start with. And the devs hold DCM (and XBC too) in a fund for a while, rather than sell.

I was curious about the same thing on the Noble marketplace, but the dev doesn't automatically sell off the Noble used for purchases. They have that big fund of Noble they already use for funding, and limit sales daily so they can cover costs without tanking their own market. Although asics unfortunately have been causing them a lot of price problems lately.

So that's one way to do it. They should have all the ipo money they can use rather than selling off all DCM received for purchases.... basically the same as Noble, but btc instead of DCM. Could work just as well. I'm not sure about TVs and such, as they are pricier items, but regular items, gift cards, and less expensive stuff should be fine to start with.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:10:23 PM

This just in

Our designer has come back to us with the updated design for the default product list view. Please see the image below for an impression of what we have planned.

Your opinions and suggestions are of course appreciated and will be given due consideration.

Design is fine, although I would suggest adding some info on crypto to fiat conversions too, just so people don't have to look that up themselves. Saying a TV costs 1.4 btc, or however DCM, is of course necessary due to the fact they are the coins used, but it's sort of a pain if you don't know the current btc to dollar rate, for instance.
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:19:33 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 09:01:12 PM by Kreativekrypto

Hello everyone our promo video is here check it out!!

Click to watch on YouTube

https://twitter.com/Kreative_Crypto/status/477907638601416704

Please retweet as well. Enjoy!
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:23:07 PM

Click to watch on YouTube

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:29:43 PM

Looks like supercoin had some "issues" in their source, once again everyone don't buy into hype, buy into reality. #DCM

Vote Digital Commerce on Poloniex https://poloniex.com/voting
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:01:55 PM

Worst pitch ever!
Wallenstein

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:45:23 PM

This just in

Design is fine, although I would suggest adding some info on crypto to fiat conversions too, just so people don't have to look that up themselves. Saying a TV costs 1.4 btc, or however DCM, is of course necessary due to the fact they are the coins used, but it's sort of a pain if you don't know the current btc to dollar rate, for instance.

Yes, we already noticed this. There will be minor tweaks to this as we review it, but I think you can assume this to be the basic design we'll use. Thanks for pointing it out though.
Altcoin Agent

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:08:10 PM

Grin

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:35:14 PM

hating prick, gtfo
CommanderVenus

Activity: 258

Zoinks! Its the Miner Miner Forty-Niner!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:35:24 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 12:57:56 AM by CommanderVenus

Every alt-text popup possible gets cut off. Heres one of many examples.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9un8tjd5p08durc/Alt-Text.png

The Send Coins tab has some glitches too. When choosing the format to display how much DCM is being sent, it acts kinda funky and doesnt display without you hovering over it. Then when you do, it stays highlighted.
When you hover over the amount, the background color for the form pulses (best word to describe it) between light blue and white.
If youre using the Coin Control feature, the "Inputs..." button doesnt really look like a button.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvtyjgz8o76ipor/DropDown.png

The Transactions drop downs do the same thing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3mx6ytf60fuaxd/Transactions.png

I understand the color and button changes are supposed to make it look sleep and appealing but i feel that it only makes it look messy. Like so.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1g3uwy5wk51hp7/Unlock.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v3925qglht3egj/Debug.png

Has anyone here seen the CommunityCoin wallet? Thats got to be the cleanest and best functioning wallet i have ever seen not counting the Bitcoin wallet. Especially the best i have seen for a POS wallet.
Id like to add this to my critique.

I think that the icon for newly mined coins should not be gray. The gray gives it an appearance like it is not confirmed yet, even though it is.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0btfbaam1jfq3ir/MinedIcon.png

Also, however these estimates are made.. They need to be fixed.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi1i34sdbkklted/Weight.png

BTC: 1VenusEubcLC9W7ykckHbdEzo5MVhPmCb
NXT: 15182624396855992605
BTQ: 14b2QFPwFtBC3tcRW9F61aaRXP2ns3fh1m
ahumanbeingx

Activity: 221

"The only real valuable thing is intuition."

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:38:56 AM

Every alt-text popup possible gets cut off. Heres one of many examples.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9un8tjd5p08durc/Alt-Text.png

The Send Coins tab has some glitches too. When choosing the format to display how much DCM is being sent, it acts kinda funky and doesnt display without you hovering over it. Then when you do, it stays highlighted.
When you hover over the amount, the background color for the form pulses (best word to describe it) between light blue and white.
If youre using the Coin Control feature, the "Inputs..." button doesnt really look like a button.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rvtyjgz8o76ipor/DropDown.png

The Transactions drop downs do the same thing.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/r3mx6ytf60fuaxd/Transactions.png

I understand the color and button changes are supposed to make it look sleep and appealing but i feel that it only makes it look messy. Like so.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l1g3uwy5wk51hp7/Unlock.png
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6v3925qglht3egj/Debug.png

Has anyone here seen the CommunityCoin wallet? Thats got to be the cleanest and best functioning wallet i have ever seen not counting the Bitcoin wallet. Especially the best i have seen for a POS wallet.
Id like to add this to my critique.

I think that the icon for newly mined coins should not be gray. The gray gives it an appearance like it is not confirmed yet, even though it is.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0btfbaam1jfq3ir/MinedIcon.png

Also, however these estimates are made.. They need to be fixed.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xi1i34sdbkklted/Weight.png

Very good quality assurance sir! These have all been noted and passed on to Aszu as they are all primarily GUI code changes. Thanks again for the suggestions.

Developing the future of crypto.
icess

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 09:04:13 AM

we need setup some bounties for the vote on MP, 

lot of ppl on MP do not have DCM, so they do not vote for DCM,
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: