Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82554 times)
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:00:47 AM

Please check out our team page and feel free to see the faces behind DCM's team !

http://www.dc-altcoin.com/index.php?module=Clip&type=user&func=view&tid=8&orderby=name
zxm7001

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:01:06 AM

I like to translate it to chinese,some free coins for that? Smiley

Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:04:13 AM

I like to translate it to chinese,some free coins for that? Smiley

Yes, but currently we cannot give you coins during the IPO period as they cannot be withdrawn until launch of our wallet and ending of the IPO phase is complete. We would be very interested in the translation though.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:21:36 AM

I have to say this is certainly better than the mil ipo, but I have some general questions. I'm on the fence to even bother with this or not, but it will depend a bit on how the numbers shape up near the end of the ipo period.

First off, what is the big differentiating factor between something like this coin, and XBC? Basically they seem more or less the same, except DCM will most likely have many more max coins.

What percentage of the ipo money will be going back to the coin itself? I am sure the devs will take a cut, but how big a cut? Would Bittrex agree to holding the coin dev fund (for lack of a better term) themselves, until you use the funds for further dev/promotion?

Will ipo funds be used to vote the coin onto cryptsy/mintpal? And when I say vote, I mean substantial sums... basically paying to get it listed (unfortunate, but the way things work nowadays).

I disagree on the anonymity angle, but that probably depends on what form of anonymity you were considering. A simple centralized mixer, for instance, and I can agree on passing on it.

Any consideration to offering a buy wall shortly after the ipo period is over?
luckiy

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

luck

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:41:30 AM

Do   we  have some new technology?

Great TheSmurfsCoin:TZXBCrED3VzGy28V328bmXkvkd4s9hxVsC
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:54:21 AM

We do, in the works, We are already working on an anonymous feature to add to the wallet. This will allow people to send and receive transactions privately or not, as they choose. Its also important to note that this will conform to the sprit of crypto and be a decentralized feature, unlike some others out there.
AltcoinBull

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:59:46 AM

We do, in the works, We are already working on an anonymous feature to add to the wallet. This will allow people to send and receive transactions privately or not, as they choose. Its also important to note that this will conform to the sprit of crypto and be a decentralized feature, unlike some others out there.

At least the development team is fully transparent. That is what has my trust. I believe in what they say and that they will deliver.

If they do mislead the investors we can all negative rep the six of them individually so their reputations are ruined.

luckiy

Activity: 88

luck

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:00:33 AM

Many coin has been achieved, it is not a new technology,  are  there   other new technologies to   do?

Great TheSmurfsCoin:TZXBCrED3VzGy28V328bmXkvkd4s9hxVsC
Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:00:37 AM

At this point the answer to this question is "no".

Having said the above, I would like to make 2 clarifying comments:

1) Straight from our announcement: "As a team, we originally had a source to implement anon into dCom, however, after speaking with a cryptographic expert the current offerings in present day digital currency break the spirit of decentralization and much of the publics understanding of the anonymity of Bitcoin itself include many misconceptions."
We are however researching alternatives to the prevailing anon implementations and plan to move forward with our own implementation once we have verified it's validity with our cryptographic expert.

2) We firmly believe that the value of a coin is not based upon technological innovation but on it's acceptance in the marketplace and the ability to use it for everyday transactions. As such, we expect that the major reason for DigitalCommerce's future value will be in our aggressive push for vendor adoption. Such adoption will create demand for the coin which in turn will result in a rising coin value.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:01:11 AM

I have to say this is certainly better than the mil ipo, but I have some general questions. I'm on the fence to even bother with this or not, but it will depend a bit on how the numbers shape up near the end of the ipo period.

First off, what is the big differentiating factor between something like this coin, and XBC? Basically they seem more or less the same, except DCM will most likely have many more max coins.

What percentage of the ipo money will be going back to the coin itself? I am sure the devs will take a cut, but how big a cut? Would Bittrex agree to holding the coin dev fund (for lack of a better term) themselves, until you use the funds for further dev/promotion?

Will ipo funds be used to vote the coin onto cryptsy/mintpal? And when I say vote, I mean substantial sums... basically paying to get it listed (unfortunate, but the way things work nowadays).

I disagree on the anonymity angle, but that probably depends on what form of anonymity you were considering. A simple centralized mixer, for instance, and I can agree on passing on it.

Any consideration to offering a buy wall shortly after the ipo period is over?

Thank you, for your compliment, I think you and I have followed similar coins in the past as I recognize your name Smiley

Digital Commerce has a strong focus on investors and very aggressive approach to real world adoption. I will not put down any other coin, I was a part of XBC for the first couple weeks until DCM took too much of my time to complete.

dCom will be funded properly with the IPO proceeds. Also, our team is hand-picked to include experienced professionals. I'll be honest the multi-vendor support we are delivering is VERY expensive.
In all honestly, we're similar, but have a better starting position due to funding and the fact that we have a working wallet and a completely full time team.

My contacts in crypto and online retail are going to help play a key role to our success, the old saying "it's not what you know it's who you know", applies heavily here.

As for the anon we will be releasing a statement regarding our talks with several security and cryptography experts. What we see as "anon"" now inherently is still centralized and we will detail this further in the future.

The IPO funds will be held until wallet launch etc. It would be too much to ask Bill at Bittrex every time one of us needed to fund a service for our community so please understand that aspect is just not feasible.

Our OP has this information regarding buy support which will come in the form of our multipool as well as using a portion of the IPO funds to support it. We've seen this method used with other coins in the past and realistically there is no way to completely protect any of us from the malicious tactics some traders use in crypto, this does not mean we won't try though. Smiley
fude99

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:05:07 AM

The coin will be very successful, I support. Cool

New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/  无为而治  ——老子
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:11:58 AM

Many coin has been achieved, it is not a new technology,  are  there   other new technologies to   do?

We haven't come across coins that are truly decentralized. They all have weak central links. What we aim to create is something different and we'll discussed this in further detail at a later point.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:26:39 AM

Thank you, for your compliment, I think you and I have followed similar coins in the past as I recognize your name Smiley

Digital Commerce has a strong focus on investors and very aggressive approach to real world adoption. I will not put down any other coin, I was a part of XBC for the first couple weeks until DCM took too much of my time to complete.

dCom will be funded properly with the IPO proceeds. Also, our team is hand-picked to include experienced professionals. I'll be honest the multi-vendor support we are delivering is VERY expensive.
In all honestly, we're similar, but have a better starting position due to funding and the fact that we have a working wallet and a completely full time team.

My contacts in crypto and online retail are going to help play a key role to our success, the old saying "it's not what you know it's who you know", applies heavily here.

As for the anon we will be releasing a statement regarding our talks with several security and cryptography experts. What we see as "anon"" now inherently is still centralized and we will detail this further in the future.

The IPO funds will be held until wallet launch etc. It would be too much to ask Bill at Bittrex every time one of us needed to fund a service for our community so please understand that aspect is just not feasible.

Our OP has this information regarding buy support which will come in the form of our multipool as well as using a portion of the IPO funds to support it. We've seen this method used with other coins in the past and realistically there is no way to completely protect any of us from the malicious tactics some traders use in crypto, this does not mean we won't try though. Smiley

Thanks for the reply. You sort of sidestepped a couple of questions though...

What percentage of the ipo funds will go towards the developers, and how much will be put towards the coin itself?

Will you be willing to use ipo money to buy votes on MP/Cryptsy? Substantial votes, I mean.

And I take it by the lack of a response, that a buy wall after the coin hits the market won't be considered? I simply mean a buy wall where the devs are willing to buy back a certain amount of coins at ipo prices, in case things turn sour quickly. It's a bit of a safety net for investors.

Can you name any of these vendors you have an 'in' with? I do feel merchant acceptance is very important for cryptos, but at the same time it may not be as important to many here as we would like to think. The coin with the best marketplace (overlooking btc) is probably Noble Coin. You can get Amazon/NewEgg gift cards, you can order physical items, and soon even gold/silver. Yet most people probably overlook it completely, and it certainly hasn't helped the coin's price much (at least as of yet).
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:29:20 AM

After the IPO end. all the team will have is BTc and no coins. is that right?

What are the step then? why push for a coin you do not own? Seems like if the team was to stick around then their goals would be to make profit via services that you will provide for this coin. Would this be the case?
crypt0xx

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:33:14 AM

Very professional scam here I'll give you that. Better than the millionaire ipo one which might have took minutes to make
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:44:10 AM

After the IPO end. all the team will have is BTc and no coins. is that right?

What are the step then? why push for a coin you do not own? Seems like if the team was to stick around then their goals would be to make profit via services that you will provide for this coin. Would this be the case?

Actually, that's not correct. We are buying dCom. As well, we'll partake in the mining aspect of this with the MP. Most of the team are miners themselves and have a serious interest in mining with the MP. Please also note that a marketplace for small and medium sized business owners will be up and running which will also bring in a small DCM income to the team. We do have stake in this coin.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:57:35 AM

Thanks for the reply. You sort of sidestepped a couple of questions though...

What percentage of the ipo funds will go towards the developers, and how much will be put towards the coin itself?

Will you be willing to use ipo money to buy votes on MP/Cryptsy? Substantial votes, I mean.

And I take it by the lack of a response, that a buy wall after the coin hits the market won't be considered? I simply mean a buy wall where the devs are willing to buy back a certain amount of coins at ipo prices, in case things turn sour quickly. It's a bit of a safety net for investors.

Can you name any of these vendors you have an 'in' with? I do feel merchant acceptance is very important for cryptos, but at the same time it may not be as important to many here as we would like to think. The coin with the best marketplace (overlooking btc) is probably Noble Coin. You can get Amazon/NewEgg gift cards, you can order physical items, and soon even gold/silver. Yet most people probably overlook it completely, and it certainly hasn't helped the coin's price much (at least as of yet).

I don't think he was side stepping, just real busy. The dev team is taking none of the IPO funds for themselves (other then small operating costs incurred, web hosting, domains, ect), all the funds raised will go directly into furthering the coin. The funds will be used for vendor adoption, marketing, new innovation, promotion, ect ect ect.

At this point we don't believe we'll need to buy votes to get on an exchange. This team has many friends and I'm sure we'll make it to them organically. If you look into the IPO, were on track to sell over 300 BTC if we had an infinite amount of DCM, which we don't. Just a sell out will create the buzz needed to gain a spot on some of the majors.

As for the buy support, we are putting a portion of the IPO funds aside for that purpose, although I don't believe we'll need to use that much as we'll be mining at the MP which will drive up the price, but we will have BTC to help if needed.

In regards to the vendors, we already have a few lined up. All this information will be released shortly. I personally like how Noble has gained merchant adoption and we hope to attain the same success in the respect. Our marketplace will also help on that aspect of vendor adoption. Also, our team is superstar packed with connections made along the years. Smiley

Hope this answers all your questions.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:12:29 AM

I don't think he was side stepping, just real busy. The dev team is taking none of the IPO funds for themselves (other then small operating costs incurred, web hosting, domains, ect), all the funds raised will go directly into furthering the coin. The funds will be used for vendor adoption, marketing, new innovation, promotion, ect ect ect.

At this point we don't believe we'll need to buy votes to get on an exchange. This team has many friends and I'm sure we'll make it to them organically. If you look into the IPO, were on track to sell over 300 BTC if we had an infinite amount of DCM, which we don't. Just a sell out will create the buzz needed to gain a spot on some of the majors.

As for the buy support, we are putting a portion of the IPO funds aside for that purpose, although I don't believe we'll need to use that much as we'll be mining at the MP which will drive up the price, but we will have BTC to help if needed.

In regards to the vendors, we already have a few lined up. All this information will be released shortly. I personally like how Noble has gained merchant adoption and we hope to attain the same success in the respect. Our marketplace will also help on that aspect of vendor adoption. Also, our team is superstar packed with connections made along the years. Smiley

Thanks for the info. So to be straight, if you guys get 100+ btc out of this, you plan to put 100 btc into the coin and not take any for yourselves? I think I would have preferred hearing you guys were taking at least some, as it would sound a bit more realistic.

And in the situation where the coin doesn't make it to MP/Crypsty organically, is that a yes or no on using funds to buy votes? You can't guarantee a placement based on how ipo funds are selling. Look at LCL or XLC... they sold out fast. And unless one of them now buys their way onto a larger exchange, I really doubt either will get there 'organically'. XBC has a shot using regular voting, but it may take a while due to not having ipo funds.

If you do plan to use some funds for buy support, it could be useful to many here to know ahead of time what sort of buy wall you may even consider. It'd also be useful to have some vendor information before the ipo is over. Nobody would like to spend money on the ipo, and find out a week later that the vendor is some guy who makes stickers (which actually was one of mazacoin's 'vendors').
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:29:07 AM

Thanks for the info. So to be straight, if you guys get 100+ btc out of this, you plan to put 100 btc into the coin and not take any for yourselves? I think I would have preferred hearing you guys were taking at least some, as it would sound a bit more realistic.

And in the situation where the coin doesn't make it to MP/Crypsty organically, is that a yes or no on using funds to buy votes? You can't guarantee a placement based on how ipo funds are selling. Look at LCL or XLC... they sold out fast. And unless one of them now buys their way onto a larger exchange, I really doubt either will get there 'organically'. XBC has a shot using regular voting, but it may take a while due to not having ipo funds.

If you do plan to use some funds for buy support, it could be useful to many here to know ahead of time what sort of buy wall you may even consider. It'd also be useful to have some vendor information before the ipo is over. Nobody would like to spend money on the ipo, and find out a week later that the vendor is some guy who makes stickers (which actually was one of mazacoin's 'vendors').

We want DCM coin to succeed, if we reach that goal we'll make way more then paying ourselves with the IPO money. If we cant make it to one of the majors then we will buy our way there, I happen to think that wont be the case though. And yes we'll try to release some of the vendor information soon, in the mean time I can tell you that you'll find products such as jewellery, giftcards, batteries, headphones and others just to name a few on our marketplace and maybe even a sticker maker too! Smiley
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 02:34:00 AM

I want a statement from the Team and from Bill saying how many coins the team members each buy coins. This is a sign of beleiving in their own coin but too much would be bad too!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: