Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:14:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DCM] Digital Commerce 1.35 Mil coins 100% POS/Soon Anon/Accounting wallet.  (Read 82557 times)
Kreativekrypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 04:57:50 AM

just a thought  Huh
If all the DCM doesn't sell out during IPO window, how about destroying half of whats left over and take remaining half an divvy it out proportionally to those who did invest?
 Tongue

just retarded whoever came up with idea of "destroying" coins?(xbc bagholders): how about start overrrr ~ easy  Grin

You mentioned copy paste, you are entitled to your own viewpoint. I'm not arguing with you but Naut was a coingen coin and had literally zero innovation or current trending value. I see you still appreciated it though, so maybe you will learn to appreciate dCom since our team alone is not copy/paste.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:08:37 AM

just a thought  Huh
If all the DCM doesn't sell out during IPO window, how about destroying half of whats left over and take remaining half an divvy it out proportionally to those who did invest?
 Tongue

We're just going to destroy any leftover coins. Although at this rate there wont be any in a few days. 30BTC in 9 hours. That's an awesome start and at that pace a sell out before the 4 days is up.
ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:09:28 AM

Not sure if you all have access to OP's account, but one thing about emc2 that i always meant to say (and I am reminded about this because 2 of you are/were part of emc2's team).....was that if you post under the OP account, please end the post with your name. It just keeps things more organized with who is saying what.

Thanks.

Not sure if I will invest in ipo or not, not really sure what this coin has that others don't....but maybe it will pull an xbc who knows.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:18:15 AM

Not sure if you all have access to OP's account, but one thing about emc2 that i always meant to say (and I am reminded about this because 2 of you are/were part of emc2's team).....was that if you post under the OP account, please end the post with your name. It just keeps things more organized with who is saying what.

Thanks.

Not sure if I will invest in ipo or not, not really sure what this coin has that others don't....but maybe it will pull an xbc who knows.

Thank you Patient this is a great idea, good to see you as well hope you become part of the community here Smiley
Access

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:30:54 AM

every IPO has its own “story”

ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:31:23 AM

Also, why wasn't the ipo done on polo? MIL just got theirs to be held there, surely you guys could have? Did you not contact busoni or did he choose not to host it for some reason?
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:33:36 AM

Also, why wasn't the ipo done on polo? MIL just got theirs to be held there, surely you guys could have? Did you not contact busoni or did he choose not to host it for some reason?

Busoni had no problem hosting the IPO, his schedule though was a bit different from the timeline we had in mind. That's how we ended up on bittrex.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 05:54:20 AM

Pass

Why create a new account for a new clone coin ?  

Also how much is each person holding Huh?  - I reluctantly use the word dev on this forum because it has been proven time after time no one is really a dev when its a PR shill claiming to be.

Also 135 BTC IPO on bitterex where they dont lock the coins/btc from DEVS running off with their loot. Massive red flag.

If you look back to the events on POLONIEX and the MILL IPO, you will see how should people look at this coin.  

The Mill dev asked for like 110BTC and kept some for himself recently and got mocked badly so go have a look at the thread

What makes this shit coin any different ?  Nothing its a easy way for these people to get 135BTC Straight away then whatever they dump soon

Bobsurplus - show us evidence that busoni said that or its just PR. Also didnt some of the EMC2 people leave BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO WAIT FOR PROFITS ??

Here it is for him

You have been warned.  Greedy people get my goat and my wraith.

Eincoinhase

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:08:44 AM

IPO is fuck ! Be warned. Just Search AES Coin.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:19:24 AM
Last edit: June 03, 2014, 07:04:57 AM by Kreativekrypto

Pass

Why create a new account for a new clone coin ?  

Also how much is each person holding Huh?  - I reluctantly use the word dev on this forum because it has been proven time after time no one is really a dev when its a PR shill claiming to be.

Also 135 BTC IPO on bitterex where they dont lock the coins/btc from DEVS running off with their loot. Massive red flag.

If you look back to the events on POLONIEX and the MILL IPO, you will see how should people look at this coin.  

The Mill dev asked for like 110BTC and kept some for himself recently and got mocked badly so go have a look at the thread

What makes this shit coin any different ?  Nothing its a easy way for these people to get 135BTC Straight away then whatever they dump soon

Bobsurplus - show us evidence that busoni said that or its just PR. Also didnt some of the EMC2 people leave BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO WAIT FOR PROFITS ??

Here it is for him

You have been warned.  Greedy people get my goat and my wraith.

1. The new account was created as a universal account that each developer has access to for the sake of making changes to the ANN OP. This is a very common practice for organized teams.

2. How much are we holding? I haven't asked the other members of the team so I can only speak for myself, I have purchased 3700 DCM from bittrex, I am waiting on a coinbase purchase that will hopefully be here before Wednesday to purchase at least 7000 more. We have professional coding devs, as well as marketing devs, our definition may vary from yours.

3. We are no way, shape, or form, anything like Mil coin. What that coin did or does is of no concern to our team.

4. Nothing about the creation of this coin and the foundation we have laid was easy, our mission is to create a viable digital currency in DCM that propels us to major acceptance and real world value to accommodate the daily purchases of everyone. Our team has clocked more hours in a month than most work in a standard employment in 5 months. We are not "dumping" our coin, even if the entire IPO sells do you think 6 people with separate lives and families can retire off these proceeds? The answer is no, we are in this for the long-term in a harsh crypto world that is filled with empty promises, we will adapt to any functionally better technology and give investors a reason to hold.

5. We realized Poloniex went with another coin, I believe this must have been around the time this "Mil" coin you spoke of was launching and his responses were positive yet did not indicate the timeline as Bob stated that we were launching. Bittrex was able to take our source and implement this in 24 hours to achieve our target launch date. No hard feelings at all, we are well known to Poloniex and their staff.

6. To the greed comment, with any successful business it takes money to make money. Without the IPO our goals would take much longer as many of them carry a high expense.

Lastly, come chat with us on IRC, we are not going to have a trollfest/combative conversation but we are open to constructive criticism and suggestions from DCM's community.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:26:04 AM

Also didnt some of the EMC2 people leave BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT TO WAIT FOR PROFITS ??

Actually, only I left the EMC2 team. I need to be able to work with team players who get things done in a timely fashion to keep up with the fast paced crypto community were living in. It had nothing to do with profits or waiting for them. I personally donated a huge amount of time and money into emc2 and I hope it succeeds. Its just some of that team was not ready to work as a team and tbh, there was no funding there to make things happen besides my wallet.

I wish them the best of luck though and remain good friends with some of the team members.
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:29:00 AM

Just sent you a PM re: services for DCM.
Good luck

Thank you very much, we are discussing your services internally now.

(I like your work btw )
AltcoinBull

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:38:24 AM

I think DCM will sell out, I don't want to be too optimistic but I have a good feeling about this, as for the IPO, it was launched at 12:30pm EST so just under 12 hours ago.

So not a full 24hrs yet... yeah, it has a chance. I recall XBC not selling out until the last day, then it was like a mad rush. XLC and LCL sold out in an opposite fashion, superfast (didn't even know about LCL until it was over). But they all had many less coins than DCM does. And I guess Mil will sell out sometime in 2015.

I am not entirely sure it was a great idea to use dev members from XBC over here, as people will assume the worst. I expect many people are already utterly confused over the whole XLC/XBCPlus dev stuff as it is.

To clear this up, I have worked with many of the XBC team. We actually took over the project initially as just investors who had a vested interest in the coin. I was working for Seriouscoins for the first 2 weeks in promotions, 2 days after the ipo on polo ended. Long story short, through our work together we became colleagues, I asked him and 4 other devs who I have also worked with in the past to collaborate on DCM to have a fully transparent and successful team. I will state clearly that we are going to push dCom with every ounce of our combined skills to an established and long term position in the Digital money world.

Anyone working with me from XBC is still working on XBC, many in our bitcointalk community do not realize how often these types of collaborations actually happen, mostly because those teams do not want it known. We wanted transparency to ensure investors/supporters were getting a quality currency with a bright future.

We have no affiliation with the original creator of xbc though, just to be clear.  

So it is okay for people to work on XBC and your new project (according to you), yet you were so adamant for XBC members not to work on XLC. Haven't you just contradicted yourself? Also it is cute that you cosy up to TwinWinNerD on the eve of your own coin listing, yet yourself and a few others publicly abused him on poloniex when XLC was announced. Some could argue that this public backlash led by a few, ruined XBC's image and thus I lost a lot of BTC. Also I agree with someone earlier that 130 BTC for an IPO is extremely ridiculous considering the coin is just a 0.5 BTC copy/ paste. So at current prices ($662/ BTC and rising), DCM needs $86,000+  Roll Eyes
Kreativekrypto

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 06:51:02 AM

I think DCM will sell out, I don't want to be too optimistic but I have a good feeling about this, as for the IPO, it was launched at 12:30pm EST so just under 12 hours ago.

So not a full 24hrs yet... yeah, it has a chance. I recall XBC not selling out until the last day, then it was like a mad rush. XLC and LCL sold out in an opposite fashion, superfast (didn't even know about LCL until it was over). But they all had many less coins than DCM does. And I guess Mil will sell out sometime in 2015.

I am not entirely sure it was a great idea to use dev members from XBC over here, as people will assume the worst. I expect many people are already utterly confused over the whole XLC/XBCPlus dev stuff as it is.

To clear this up, I have worked with many of the XBC team. We actually took over the project initially as just investors who had a vested interest in the coin. I was working for Seriouscoins for the first 2 weeks in promotions, 2 days after the ipo on polo ended. Long story short, through our work together we became colleagues, I asked him and 4 other devs who I have also worked with in the past to collaborate on DCM to have a fully transparent and successful team. I will state clearly that we are going to push dCom with every ounce of our combined skills to an established and long term position in the Digital money world.

Anyone working with me from XBC is still working on XBC, many in our bitcointalk community do not realize how often these types of collaborations actually happen, mostly because those teams do not want it known. We wanted transparency to ensure investors/supporters were getting a quality currency with a bright future.

We have no affiliation with the original creator of xbc though, just to be clear.  

So it is okay for people to work on XBC and your new project (according to you), yet you were so adamant for XBC members not to work on XLC. Haven't you just contradicted yourself? Also it is cute that you cosy up to TwinWinNerD on the eve of your own coin listing, yet yourself and a few others publicly abused him on poloniex when XLC was announced. Some could argue that this public backlash led by a few, ruined XBC's image and thus I lost a lot of BTC. Also I agree with someone earlier that 130 BTC for an IPO is extremely ridiculous considering the coin is just a 0.5 BTC copy/ paste. So at current prices ($662/ BTC and rising), DCM needs $86,000+  Roll Eyes

I apologized to both whale and Twin publicly for misunderstanding the intentions behind XLC, and their involvement in it. I was wrong to think they were attempting to sabotage xbc and therefor recanted my statements. I'm sorry if you feel a long term project is not worth the IPO, our coin is priced very fairly and investor's will be able to continue to stay for the future development or cash out at their leisure and most likely at a profit. I have to tell you our multi vendor software and development alone, not even including the labor of corporate level devs far exceeds the "0.5 copy/paste" you referred to. I am however, sorry if you lost money on XBC, my involvement with that was completely freelance as I have done so for many teams in the past. No team can control price manipulation 100%, we all know this including yourself. I am very tired, if I have come off as rude in this post I am not intending to, I need to sleep for a big day with DCM tomorrow, we have some good announcements coming.
Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:26:13 AM

If this was maybe half the price it is then I would buy in no questions asked with this team behind it, I wonder if maybe you should have set it a bit lower than the initial ~$90,000 market cap you have given it (if all coins sell of course).

Nevertheless, I'm still interested in throwing something in. I wonder if you can clear something up for me? I see that KreativeKrypto is using funds for bounties, Bobsurplus for for promotion and SeriousCoins seems to be holding coins in escrow for general purpose use. What will the other 3 people do with their coins? Will, for example, AhumanbeingX be taking some of his share for himself for payment for the work done on the wallet? Not saying that this is a bad thing (probably even a good thing if it is a reasonable amount) but if this is the case then I would like to know how much is being taken by the team and for what. Thanks in advance!
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 07:54:53 AM

You realize the original creator of XBC/XLC ran off with funds and does not care about his projects after he gets his money? Ignored XBC's pleas for help with the wallet and issues? Of course anyone seeing this is going to warn about XLC. Especially when certain investors are saying "buy XLC, it mimic XBC's run". Which it did not, because the creator was negligent about his projects and there is no fix for this unless someone steps in and takes the project away to do actual development work.

We were warned to avoid XLC because of association with the original dev since he was in it solely to take money form investors.
Teodor

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:03:45 AM

Do you know what happens to bittrex? Site is inactive  Sad

Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:05:12 AM

Do you know what happens to bittrex? Site is inactive  Sad

Working for me.
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:17:10 AM

Good luck with the IPO.
Wallenstein

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 08:24:53 AM

If this was maybe half the price it is then I would buy in no questions asked with this team behind it, I wonder if maybe you should have set it a bit lower than the initial ~$90,000 market cap you have given it (if all coins sell of course).

Nevertheless, I'm still interested in throwing something in. I wonder if you can clear something up for me? I see that KreativeKrypto is using funds for bounties, Bobsurplus for for promotion and SeriousCoins seems to be holding coins in escrow for general purpose use. What will the other 3 people do with their coins? Will, for example, AhumanbeingX be taking some of his share for himself for payment for the work done on the wallet? Not saying that this is a bad thing (probably even a good thing if it is a reasonable amount) but if this is the case then I would like to know how much is being taken by the team and for what. Thanks in advance!
A few comments as per your (entirely legitimate) questions:

1) We chose this valuation for the coin because we have long term plans which require financing in order to get done. Consider the following items which we will need to create in order to realize our plans:
a) Create a full multi-store/multi-vendor portal to drive vendor adoption. This will require significant custom programming which takes both time and money
b) Create high-quality marketing materials in sufficient volume in order to be able evangelize about DigitalCommerce
c) Rent servers with a high-quality hoster. This is not a huge expense right away, but becomes a steady monthly expense which needs to be supported long-term.

2) There are a million things (well, not literally a million, but you get the idea) which need to be taken care of in order to bring such a project from it's inception to success and without proper funding it would be almost a mission-impossible to get them done.

3) Myself, I will be handling the multi-vendor portal and will use the IPO funds to that end.  AhumanbeingX will finance the creation and support of marketing initiatives and will probably attend a few conferences once we start to gain some traction. Every member has their area of responsibility and will use the IPO funds (in coordination with the other devs) to further their part of the project.

Hopefully this answers  your concerns. If you have additional questions, please bring them on and we'll answer them to the best of our ability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: