Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:14:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]KiwiCoin [X11][New Zealand Made!][News!] Fast, Secure, 100% Kiwi ✦  (Read 47057 times)
GetKiwi (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:14:40 AM

here is my input hope you guys like it.

Looks good dudebucks!

Any chance you could send us some copies if you would like us to use them?
3ham3

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 07:09:28 AM

Looks good dudebucks!

Looks great mate! -
Lets show those bloody Aussie Coins how it's done!

Stuff and TVNZ need to be sent a kiwicoin press release?
lostmojo

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:15:57 AM

Nice logos dudebucks!

Lets get kiwicoin indorsed by kims internet party!!

I recon Dev should reconsider Scrypt, instead of x11, A few people have x11 asics or FPGAs and will get 90% of the blocks and dump them.

x11, you watch that hash rate go into the GHash right after launch and we get no blocks Grin

Miley Cyrus Coin: LaB1XqDS65DhXdyWgsamPR8xUBtzSh9Jw5
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:17:18 AM

Looks good dudebucks!

Looks great mate! -

We are hoping we can show everyone how its done!

Stuff/TVNZ will be contacted after launch, as we would like to ensure a smooth launch and make sure its all done properly before we try get some media attention. Rest assured it is on the to do list!
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:43:56 AM

Nice logos dudebucks!

Lets get kiwicoin indorsed by kims internet party!!

I recon Dev should reconsider Scrypt, instead of x11, A few people have x11 asics or FPGAs and will get 90% of the blocks and dump them.

x11, you watch that hash rate go into the GHash right after launch and we get no blocks Grin

Use x13 to avoid both asics.

GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:51:39 AM

Windows wallet has been uploaded guys, remember it is password protected till launch. Mac wallet should be coming soon.

Password will be displayed on main website/thread at launch time!

AlfaONE

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:59:38 AM

Looks good dudebucks!

Looks great mate! -

We are hoping we can show everyone how its done!

Stuff/TVNZ will be contacted after launch, as we would like to ensure a smooth launch and make sure its all done properly before we try get some media attention. Rest assured it is on the to do list!

has TVNZ confirmed?

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:03:08 AM

Stuff/TVNZ will be contacted after launch, they have yet to be contacted as we are still busy with launch things. Rest assured we will try out best after launch!
RoyBtc

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:05:55 AM

scrypt? why not x11 or x13 .
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:10:54 AM

scrypt? why not x11 or x13 .

Was scrypt at the start, has since been changed to X11. OP reflects this change and so does the title Smiley
Sinohe88

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:13:42 AM

why, why premine?
remove the premine and announce some new features, if you are able to implement them of course, be active and you'll have a successful coin
remove that damn premine please
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:22:27 AM

why, why premine?
remove the premine and announce some new features, if you are able to implement them of course, be active and you'll have a successful coin

The pre-mine is there for stated reasons. The first 100 people to sign up their interests will receive free KIWI, funding bounties, faucets, development thats what it is all used for. With the small pre-mine we plan to acheive a wider adoption rate as we can easily spread the coins out to far more people (e.g people who can't mine or just getting into cryptocurrencys)
Sinohe88

Activity: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:40:43 AM

why, why premine?

The pre-mine is there for stated reasons. The first 100 people to sign up their interests will receive free KIWI, funding bounties, faucets, development thats what it is all used for. With the small pre-mine we plan to acheive a wider adoption rate as we can easily spread the coins out to far more people (e.g people who can't mine or just getting into cryptocurrencys)
i think you know that everyone who get the free coin, will dump it at lowest available price as soon as it hits an exchange
i dont see any point in spread the free coins
they dont know how to use it
and most of them are just looking for quick and of course free money, that's all
it's your coin anyway

edit:
and about the bounties, if you be active and add some innovation in your coin, the community will take care of those
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:50:02 AM

why, why premine?

i think you know that everyone who get the free coin, will dump it at lowest available price as soon as it hits an exchange
i dont see any point in spread the free coins
they dont know how to use it
and most of them are just looking for quick and of course free money, that's all
it's your coin anyway

edit:
and about the bounties, if you be active and add some innovation in your coin, the community will take care of those

We completely understand where you are coming from, but if they wish to dump at lowest point possible well that's a bonus for the person buying them for that.

We plan to be active and add plenty of features, we feel we have been active as possible so far. We are just trying to get the launch out of the way so we can then lay the ground work as we will have a working coin to work with.

Im sorry you feel this way about the bounty/premine but it is how we have decided to go about it, I hope you still have an interest in KiwiCoin if not we wish you well on your Crypto currency adventure!
ravin

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:00:03 PM

Best of luck folks. It's good to know how this will turn out. You mentioned bounties, what are these freebies other than the ones you mentioned on the website (which are, apparently expired)Huh
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:07:19 PM

I don't know what to expect for a long-term slow decreasing coin...

komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:17:07 PM

Launch in less than 3 hours Cheesy Been waiting eagerly to start mining. Best of luck!

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

Thanks for all the support guys!

Less than 2 hours till launch, keep a eye out on the main post and it if possible.

More info coming soon Smiley
ponch85

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:11:41 PM

all ready for launch?
GetKiwi (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:41:43 PM

all ready for launch?

Hi ponch85,

Yes we are all ready for launch.

Edit: We are pushing a small update to the wallets (v.1.1) - Available now. Please make sure to re download.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: