Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:17:17 PM

Oh well, those trolls... Alty will clean it up in here anyway, but still...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

Oh well, those trolls... Alty will clean it up in here anyway, but still...

LULZ... funny is part is, if you watch the charts and the forums... these TROLLS have a direct correlation with our price rise..... sooo keep coming.. come in the masses, it just means more people buying cloak and not your coin... btw can your coin be spent anywhere BTC can be spent?... DIDNT think so
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

This place looks like a PS4/Xbox360 debate thread. Memes and shit, calling eachother trolls back and fourth. I'm starting to think some of you are pretending to be in favor of Cloak but acting like goobers just to make cloak look bad. Like some kind of double agent spy kind of shit.
dasdasdasdasdasd

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:30:51 PM

Great arguments with your gifs with captions.
Epic, simply epic.
djslick
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 09:44:13 PM

*** STUMP THE TRUMP *** SPURN THE BERN *** VOTE BILLARY! ***
-= www.Billary.rocks | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439754 =-
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:50:51 PM

This place looks like a PS4/Xbox360 debate thread. Memes and shit, calling eachother trolls back and fourth. I'm starting to think some of you are pretending to be in favor of Cloak but acting like goobers just to make cloak look bad. Like some kind of double agent spy kind of shit.

Yeah...

Sometimes I wonder why Cloak is priced as low as it is. Anonymity + decentralized marketplace should equal a higher valuation, even though neither feature is fully released yet.

Then I check this thread out and remember why Cloak is priced where it is. All of these fud wars, all of this juvenile behavior, red flags all around... basically helps kill the price of their own coin. I actually learn more in this thread about other coins than I do Cloak.
Luxasd

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:53:01 PM

Yeah...

Sometimes I wonder why Cloak is priced as low as it is. Anonymity + decentralized marketplace should equal a higher valuation, even though neither feature is fully released yet.

Then I check this thread out and remember why Cloak is priced where it is. All of these fud wars, all of this juvenile behavior, red flags all around... basically helps kill the price of their own coin. I actually learn more in this thread about other coins than I do Cloak.

You're deluded if you think that people with a serious amount of money get their tips from a Bitcointalk thread. Lol.
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:54:24 PM

I agree. The price isn't cheap. And the market will reflect that. Now is the time for the real shakeout. Either sell and buy back later or hold as see if all of us who are currently holding can fight the temptation to liquidate while volumes are low. When you think about it is only a few of us have to sell for the price to tank. Then the price will be cheap for investors. If you want in on this coin I suggest setting low buy orders so the weak can transfer to strong. Don't buy at this price. Instead be our base. From 120k to 180k. Maybe set some buy orders in at 60k.

That being said you should probably spread some of your money around to other anon alts as well if you haven't already. Weekends are notorious for sales. Mondays and Tuesdays is when they pick up again. Its possible that we stay at a point of consolidation for a week though. So sell if you want. I think in the long run its important that we build a strong base at 200k for right now.

ignore this advice at all cost.

if you want to buy CLOAK, then just buy it. the price is the price. There is no such thing as cheap CLOAK or expensive CLOAK. Some people thought $1 LTC was cheap, others thought it was expensive. The real gamble is not buying coins when you want to and leaving it all to HOPE. The hope that price will pull back and hit your buy order.

If it does, you feel like a professional trader. If it doesn't you feel like a moron.

people have sold HOPING that the could buy back cheaper....and it never gets cheaper.

Are you seriously telling people to set buy orders at 60k SAT?! What you are really trying to do is make sure people NEVER buy CLOAK. On the last pull back CLOAK barely broke 200k and that was on heavy volume. Honestly, you have no say on what price CLOAK is considered cheap or expensive.

For some people KEYcoin was expensive @ 50k SAT. Many probably waitied for a pull back that never came. Price is over 200k SAT. Those people are left playing the "what if" game.

Most of you people here giving out trading advice might as well throw chicken bones to predict price movements. Pulling numbers out of your asses pretending to be the next warren buffet.

Everyone should keep it simple. If you want to buy, then the only price that matters is the current one. If you don't, then don't.

Looks like you were wrong, dude. We went under 180k. What other sage advice do you have for us all, Mr. Buffett?

wrong about what? I didn't say that it wasn't going to go under 180k. Please find the line where I say that price will not go under 180k sat. what I DID say is that on the LAST pull back we barely broke 200k SAT. I stated a FACT not a PREDICTION.

also, it only went under 180k over @ mintpal. That was the CLOAK account that got hacked and the hacker dumped CLOAK. Anyone who put buy orders on crypty or bittrex never even saw sub 180k prices.

burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:56:25 PM

Yeah...

I cannot agree with you. Please join our IRC and see our community or visit and discuss at  http://cloaktalk.org/

Bitcointalk here gets more and more busy and I have never seen a coin without fud. So that's quite normal unfortunately.

Please read: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=714803.new#new      to get all news from the last 7-10 days as well as reviews from users with timestamps. There you also find hopefully all articles released to Cloak which inform you quite well.

If you have any questions you are free to ask our Lead Developer who is always responding as soon as he has time in our IRC.

...about the price, Cloak is where the market says it should be.

Cheers,

Chris
djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:24:56 PM

i swear everytime cloak comes out with big news the FUDders just try and swallow the story.

hate to break it to you guys but today's story is

POSA DROPPING THIS WEEK - @ALTY

https://twitter.com/CoinJesus/status/497101615854551040

djslick
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 10:25:32 PM

i swear everytime cloak comes out with big news the FUDders just try and swallow the story.

hate to break it to you guys but today's story is

POSA DROPPING THIS WEEK - @ALTY

https://twitter.com/CoinJesus/status/497101615854551040

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:25:45 PM

Yeah...

You're deluded if you think that people with a serious amount of money get their tips from a Bitcointalk thread. Lol.

My point being... people with a serious amount of money may be less likely to invest in a coin when its community appears to be 12 years old. It's not about tips or info provided really, it's about a complete lack of maturity.

Of course trolling/fud occurs with many other coins in this forum too. But it seems like most of the time I check this thread all I see are giant memes or people trolling one another. Just saying if folks want to see the coin reach its potential, perhaps it may not be the best idea to seemingly spend 90% of the time talking about other coins/arguing with trolls.
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:38:55 PM

Yeah...

My point being... people with a serious amount of money may be less likely to invest in a coin when its community appears to be 12 years old. It's not about tips or info provided really, it's about a complete lack of maturity.

Of course trolling/fud occurs with many other coins in this forum too. But it seems like most of the time I check this thread all I see are giant memes or people trolling one another. Just saying if folks want to see the coin reach its potential, perhaps it may not be the best idea to seemingly spend 90% of the time talking about other coins/arguing with trolls.

People with a lot of money do not invest based upon opinions gathered by others on a forum.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:01:45 PM

What else does this coin have coming out besides anon and market place?

Yeah because that's nothing, right?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
nemo

Activity: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:10:51 PM

I'm gunna go on a long sloppy rant and feed you trolls.

Community is a huge part of a coin. If it looks as though holders and everyone around it and in it are mature and knowledgeable then I'm confident. If it looks like a bunch of angsty teenage kids who got lucky or are freaking out over $20 then I hesitate. Arguing about features that they will never understand. Plus, and this is the most important one. I come here to read up on updates and news. More than just twitter feeds I want to read about user experiences with betas. I don't have time to read all the shit in the IRC room. I come here for the few of you who wade through all that muck and post the cream of the crop in here so I can cross verify it. (By the way to those of you who do that I am very thankful.)

As far as turning people off, I'm not just talking about whales, but what about people who have a few grand in bitcoin and are looking for a coin to invest in, like I was. You can't say "Well fuck that guy he can't move the market LOL U MAD BRO? [dealwithit.jpg]." Of course he can't move the market, but what about 100 of them? How many people who actually do look at the community as some kind of reflection on the coin (however misguided that might be) have you guys turned away with your childish bullshit? You guys are self fudding yourself by fighting those you deem fudders. Not everyone who holds and "invests" in crypto knows what they're doing.

"good riddance, we don't need noob buying our coin anyway." argument. If everyone who bought cloakcoin to make profit pulled out we would be in single satoshi by now. I argue that we do in fact need those people if our goal is to make money. Please spare me your fake hippy bullshit about making the world a better place.
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:18:53 PM

Aww how cute, a babytroll is trying to get his feet wet. Keep trying junior - you'll get there someday.
Hey Coolstoryteller, I'll tell you a cool story:
Cloak is done. Over. At the end.
Bubble is about to burst and only the real anon coins (Not Cloak and not Shadowcoin either) will survive.

Okay random internet troll! You are absolutely right. I will sell all my cloak now because you said so.

hahahah good Grin... sell it all, pussies like you cant move the market

Someone doesn't understand sarcasm LOL.  I'm not selling I was mocking the troll.
CryptoAllDay

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:21:13 PM

Community is a huge part of a coin. If it looks as though holders and everyone around it and in it are mature and knowledgeable then I'm confident. If it looks like a bunch of angsty teenage kids who got lucky or are freaking out over $20 then I hesitate. Arguing about features that they will never understand. Plus, and this is the most important one. I come here to read up on updates and news. More than just twitter feeds I want to read about user experiences with betas. I don't have time to read all the shit in the IRC room. I come here for the few of you who wade through all that muck and post the cream of the crop in here so I can cross verify it. (By the way to those of you who do that I am very thankful.)

As far as turning people off, I'm not just talking about whales, but what about people who have a few grand in bitcoin and are looking for a coin to invest in, like I was. You can't say "Well fuck that guy he can't move the market LOL U MAD BRO? [dealwithit.jpg]." Of course he can't move the market, but what about 100 of them? How many people who actually do look at the community as some kind of reflection on the coin (however misguided that might be) have you guys turned away with your childish bullshit? You guys are self fudding yourself by fighting those you deem fudders. Not everyone who holds and "invests" in crypto knows what they're doing.

"good riddance, we don't need noob buying our coin anyway." argument. If everyone who bought cloakcoin to make profit pulled out we would be in single satoshi by now. I argue that we do in fact need those people if our goal is to make money. Please spare me your fake hippy bullshit about making the world a better place.

+1 very well said.  Maturity can go a long way
drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:25:49 PM

+1 very well said.  Maturity can go a long way
The Dev going on a banning and deletion campaign keeps noobs and the experienced alike away from this coin.  In fact, the moment Dagger went on his ban spree, it marked the high in Cloak and it is off 50% from those levels.  The market doesn't like dictatorial censorship.
CryptoAllDay

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

The Dev going on a banning and deletion campaign keeps noobs and the experienced alike away from this coin.  In fact, the moment Dagger went on his ban spree, it marked the high in Cloak and it is off 50% from those levels.  The market doesn't like dictatorial censorship.

I saw how you were posting on the cloak thread.  Your posts deserved to be deleted.   That being said I hope you continue posting because the last time you did we had a big climb.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:35:45 PM

Please guys, don't quote the FUDsters and trolls.

I'd rather we keep this thread a discussion on the coin and it's features. If you could please refrain from slinging insults, discussing the market price, posting memes, arguing about the behavior of a few bad apples, and bragging about how rich your going to be if cloak takes off; that would be greatly appreciated by everyone who comes here for news.
Pages: « 1 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 [629] 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: