Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:02:41 AM

@flashbitRenegadeMan

Dont flatter me. This has nothing to do with me and everything to do with a free market. If you don't like the crypto game you can always become a real life coin collector. At least then people like me cant mess with your perfect little coin.

What I'd like to know is when will you understand that I have very little impact on new investors joining the cloakcamp. That all lies on the shoulders of the cloakcamp devs and the tech they roll out.  Not me, not 100 btc and not pumpers.. Its the coin and devs themselves!

On that front, I hear some MAJOR stuff is in the works that will blow some minds. Keeping that in mind I do believe with some new news the price will start to move again and hopefully settle above 200K.

Good luck bud, if you want to learn how to trade better, be part of a team and make more money feel free to check out the thread in my signature.

Later man.

Not flattering you Bob, attempting to get you to think beyond your own little world. I understand free markets (and laissez faire economics) to a reasonable level. And I understand this concept to a considerable degree too:

"What I'd like to know is when will you understand that I have very little impact on new investors joining the cloakcamp. That all lies on the shoulders of the cloakcamp devs and the tech they roll out.  Not me, not 100 btc and not pumpers.. Its the coin and devs themselves!

Where you've misstated how things are working is that your suggestion of you having very little impact would be correct when the market is far bigger. Yes, it's the technology and the capability/certainty of the development team that will engender trust and be the main input into Cloak's price; EVENTUALLY. At the moment, this market is so small, someone with your dubious modus operandi and (oh so obvious) manipulative mindset isn't helpful and does do enormous damage. You could actually do so much here that would truly add value but you're committed to playing the classic p&der's game, FUDing in other threads and talking Cloak up in an overly positive way that again just makes it all look very suspect.

Bro... Why do you think you know so much about me? "dubious M.O." Huh Maybe I'm a 1 btc if I'm lucky fudder with no real experience. Maybe I'm just the voice in front of the "Pumpers & dumpers" as you put it. It's the internet here, remember.. You cant really trust anything you see or read on here and accusing me of using misinformation or being manipulative in the crypto world is non sense considering this is the internet after all.

BTW...This cloak market is huge, top 15 coins is no small task..SO dont be talking like I move a 5 million market cap coin with my words because I surely dont. Get of my back please. I'm here to make money and that's about it. Not here to make life long friends, just money!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:02:58 AM

+100
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:16:55 AM

Anyone get the linux wallet running on ubuntu 14.04? An "ldd cloakcoin-qt" gives me:

libboost_system.so.1.53.0 => not found
   libboost_filesystem.so.1.53.0 => not found
   libboost_program_options.so.1.53.0 => not found
   libboost_thread.so.1.53.0 => not found

The ubuntu repos don't have 1.53 (they have 1.54), and I tried some symlinks, but it looks like some files might be different (unless my install is borked). Any help would be appreciated, or maybe a newer build  Smiley.

For others having this issue, try the solution posted here: http://pastebin.com/MukM8wbE

So...I had a tough time while beta testing the linux wallet on a fresh VM install of Ubuntu 14.04 desktop LTS.  I could not get it to run.  I tried using softlinks from newer libboost, but it wouldn't run for me.  I rolled back a VM to Ubuntu desktop 13.10 and installed the dependencies and bam...worked.  When I did some (a lot of) googling, I found this:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/372703/how-to-install-boost-1-53-or-1-54-from-terminal

It says, "If you need boost (or libboost) 1.53, you must use Saucy."  Ubuntu 14.04 uses Trusty.  I then updated my 13.10 linux to 14.04 via the software manager (not a fresh 14.04 install).  And the linux wallet still works (presumably because I fixed the dependencies while on 13.10).  Now, I'm by no means a Linux expert.  At all.  So if you find a solution where it works on 14.04 out of the box, I'd be happy to hear it.  But this is what I did in my testing.
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:21:27 AM

@flashbitRenegadeMan

Dont flatter me. This has nothing to do with me and everything to do with a free market. If you don't like the crypto game you can always become a real life coin collector. At least then people like me cant mess with your perfect little coin.

What I'd like to know is when will you understand that I have very little impact on new investors joining the cloakcamp. That all lies on the shoulders of the cloakcamp devs and the tech they roll out.  Not me, not 100 btc and not pumpers.. Its the coin and devs themselves!

On that front, I hear some MAJOR stuff is in the works that will blow some minds. Keeping that in mind I do believe with some new news the price will start to move again and hopefully settle above 200K.

Good luck bud, if you want to learn how to trade better, be part of a team and make more money feel free to check out the thread in my signature.

Later man.

Not flattering you Bob, attempting to get you to think beyond your own little world. I understand free markets (and laissez faire economics) to a reasonable level. And I understand this concept to a considerable degree too:

"What I'd like to know is when will you understand that I have very little impact on new investors joining the cloakcamp. That all lies on the shoulders of the cloakcamp devs and the tech they roll out.  Not me, not 100 btc and not pumpers.. Its the coin and devs themselves!

Where you've misstated how things are working is that your suggestion of you having very little impact would be correct when the market is far bigger. Yes, it's the technology and the capability/certainty of the development team that will engender trust and be the main input into Cloak's price; EVENTUALLY. At the moment, this market is so small, someone with your dubious modus operandi and (oh so obvious) manipulative mindset isn't helpful and does do enormous damage. You could actually do so much here that would truly add value but you're committed to playing the classic p&der's game, FUDing in other threads and talking Cloak up in an overly positive way that again just makes it all look very suspect.

Bro... Why do you think you know so much about me? "dubious M.O." Huh Maybe I'm a 1 btc if I'm lucky fudder with no real experience. Maybe I'm just the voice in front of the "Pumpers & dumpers" as you put it. It's the internet here, remember.. You cant really trust anything you see or read on here and accusing me of using misinformation or being manipulative in the crypto world is non sense considering this is the internet after all.

BTW...This cloak market is huge, top 15 coins is no small task..SO dont be talking like I move a 5 million market cap coin with my words because I surely dont. Get of my back please. I'm here to make money and that's about it. Not here to make life long friends, just money!

Okay, you're right. I'm just going to forget all those appalling FUD posts you unendingly keep putting into the DRK thread (and the revelations of your extremely dubious business activities in Canada). I'm just going to ignore some of the obnoxious tweets I've read and I'm going to try and forget the posts you deleted where you bragged about moving the CLK price and getting out ahead of everyone else with big gains (which is your prerogative....it's what trading's all about; but, it would appear, you're doing this against the people you're supposed to be assisting in your 'club'). I've yet to see anyone on here speak well of your trading advice, so yes, it's all quite forgettable and, you're right, what one reads on forums like this isn't trustworthy, but one can pick up a general flavour and ethos of a person over a period and you're clearly not someone that should be listened to or trusted at all (and that part I won't be forgetting).

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
ticoti

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:21:48 AM

how are posa tests running?
loganha112

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:23:00 AM

They're working just fine for me:)
pookielax31

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:25:15 AM

Its not test its live transactions.... PoSA is running fine
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:29:56 AM

@flashbitRenegadeMan

What I'd like to know is when will you understand that I have very little impact on new investors joining the cloakcamp. That all lies on the shoulders of the cloakcamp devs and the tech they roll out.  Not me, not 100 btc and not pumpers.. Its the coin and devs themselves!

Later man.

"What I'd like to know is when will you understand that I have very little impact on new investors joining the cloakcamp. That all lies on the shoulders of the cloakcamp devs and the tech they roll out.  Not me, not 100 btc and not pumpers.. Its the coin and devs themselves!

Okay, you're right. I'm just going to forget all those appalling FUD posts you unendingly keep putting into the DRK thread (and the revelations of your extremely dubious business activities in Canada). I'm just going to ignore some of the obnoxious tweets I've read and I'm going to try and forget the posts you deleted where you bragged about moving the CLK price and getting out ahead of everyone else with big gains (which is your prerogative....it's what trading's all about; but, it would appear, you're doing this against the people you're supposed to be assisting in your 'club'). I've yet to see anyone on here speak well of your trading advice, so yes, it's all quite forgettable and, you're right, what one reads on forums like this isn't trustworthy, but one can pick up a general flavour and ethos of a person over a period and you're clearly not someone that should be listened to or trusted at all (and that part I won't be forgetting).

LOL, I just said, maybe I'm the voice behind the P&D if that's truly what is was, which it's not.

If you dont believe I've helped people here make buttloads of money then that's your first mistake. On DCM I sold out the 135 BTC ipo in less then 30 hours and made my investors (the smart ones anyway) over 300% on their investment.

Cloak, working with a few people and obviously due to the awesome devteam has made many "followers" of mine extreme amounts of cash in a very short amount of time.

Rag on me all you want, it's not going to change the fact that you still know nothing about me, how I work and who I've made money for.

Do you think I would have 7 paid members to my group in less then 24 hours if I was a joke and could not come through?

If you want to make some money and be on the inside looking out, anti up the 1 btc and purchase a membership.

Once again, good luck.

mrrgnome

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:32:50 AM

Anyone get the linux wallet running on ubuntu 14.04? An "ldd cloakcoin-qt" gives me:

libboost_system.so.1.53.0 => not found
   libboost_filesystem.so.1.53.0 => not found
   libboost_program_options.so.1.53.0 => not found
   libboost_thread.so.1.53.0 => not found

The ubuntu repos don't have 1.53 (they have 1.54), and I tried some symlinks, but it looks like some files might be different (unless my install is borked). Any help would be appreciated, or maybe a newer build  Smiley.

For others having this issue, try the solution posted here: http://pastebin.com/MukM8wbE

So...I had a tough time while beta testing the linux wallet on a fresh VM install of Ubuntu 14.04 desktop LTS.  I could not get it to run.  I tried using softlinks from newer libboost, but it wouldn't run for me.  I rolled back a VM to Ubuntu desktop 13.10 and installed the dependencies and bam...worked.  When I did some (a lot of) googling, I found this:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/372703/how-to-install-boost-1-53-or-1-54-from-terminal

It says, "If you need boost (or libboost) 1.53, you must use Saucy."  Ubuntu 14.04 uses Trusty.  I then updated my 13.10 linux to 14.04 via the software manager (not a fresh 14.04 install).  And the linux wallet still works (presumably because I fixed the dependencies while on 13.10).  Now, I'm by no means a Linux expert.  At all.  So if you find a solution where it works on 14.04 out of the box, I'd be happy to hear it.  But this is what I did in my testing.

Thanks zing, I'll direct people here with that problem in the future.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:43:49 AM

Are you kidding me guys? Still this BOB Discussion? CLoak is > BOB > Market  Smiley

... nice I had 16 Anon yesterday at peak!

Back to business, what is the Evolution thing in the wallet?

Will be an interesting Monday for Cloak.
GarlukKY

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:07:00 AM

Are you kidding me guys? Still this BOB Discussion? CLoak is > BOB > Market  Smiley

I believe the "evolutions" is the number of times YOU have been involved in an anonymous transaction for which you received a fee. 

Check your Inputs in the Coin Control section, you should see a _posa transaction paid to you for each time you were involved.
smokim87

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:10:11 AM

I believe the "evolutions" is the number of times YOU have been involved in an anonymous transaction for which you received a fee. 

Check your Inputs in the Coin Control section, you should see a _posa transaction paid to you for each time you were involved.

Your right but I had 3 more evolutions in the last couple of hours but didn't get any earnings. How do I get to this control control section?

Thanks.
GarlukKY

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:26:33 AM

Your right but I had 3 more evolutions in the last couple of hours but didn't get any earnings. How do I get to this control control section?

Thanks.

In the wallet, go to Settings / Options / Display and make sure "Display Coin Control features" is marked.  Click Apply and OK.
Then click on Send Coins and at the top you should see an "Inputs" button in the Coin Control features near the top.  Click that and then select "List Mode" from the next page.  It should show you every incoming transaction and the address it is associated with. 

Learning how to use the Coin Control feature is VERY important for a POS coin.  Google it.  Read it.  Profit from it.  Grin
smokim87

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:43:23 AM

Thanks.

In the wallet, go to Settings / Options / Display and make sure "Display Coin Control features" is marked.  Click Apply and OK.
Then click on Send Coins and at the top you should see an "Inputs" button in the Coin Control features near the top.  Click that and then select "List Mode" from the next page.  It should show you every incoming transaction and the address it is associated with. 

Learning how to use the Coin Control feature is VERY important for a POS coin.  Google it.  Read it.  Profit from it.  Grin

Thanks!

Wondering is this amount of earnings I made on POSA? I only got like 2 cloaks, where's the rest of that 10 cloaks?

burner2014

Merit: 515

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:46:21 AM

Thanks.

Thanks cool feature.. makes posa more visible! I think the main problem at the moment is that

a) People don't understand POSA theoretically
b) People don't understand POSA practically in the wallet  (their your stuff helps well)
c) Don't trust PoSa till Escrow service
d) Don't trust PosA till open source.

I think a) and b) can be resolved by us in the community as we starting to do an FAQ.

c) is next week hopefully

and d) is good as it is and will be resolved hopefully by an Auditor.

Ltsknnr

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:50:17 AM

Can someone please help me trouble shoot, I am running OSX Yosemite and initially tried just installing the new PoSA qt to no avail so I took Dagger's advice and backed up my .dat and deleted everything in app support folder etc..deleted the predessor itself and re-downloaded the new qt and it won't even begin to open...whenever I try and install and then click-to-run for the first time it immediately shuts down and prompts me with "The Application Cloakcoin-Qt" can't be opened"

Please..help..troubleshoot..frustrated..

I'm running yosemite as well, appears to be a bug with the newest developer preview.

Try running a virtual machine if possible using windows until issue is resolved, or continue using previous wallet (at your own risk).
dotnetmin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:56:43 AM

@Renegade

What I'd like to know is when will you understand that I have very little impact on new investors joining the cloakcamp. That all lies on the shoulders of the cloakcamp devs and the tech they roll out.  Not me, not 100 btc and not pumpers.. Its the coin and devs themselves!

Later man.

People like you destroy the markets. Why did you troll other coin projects day by day. Only to get them into Cloak ( or any other projekt ) and get your personally goal.
After you guys destroyed the whole alt market ( there is no much time left over before it is done ) Then you can transfer
your money around with the left over other scammers and trolls. The best one will be left over with Nothing

No fresh money will hit these fucking markets in future, because people like you come over with the ugliest behaviour i can imagine.

You guys have a self moderated topic here. KICK em OUT of here

pavan@hosur

Activity: 499
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:11:29 AM

WTF!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
DarthPiggy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:30:05 AM

http://imgur.com/4qezHfE
Randy Marsh

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:31:26 AM

@Renegade

Later man.

People like you destroy the markets. Why did you troll other coin projects day by day. Only to get them into Cloak ( or any other projekt ) and get your personally goal.
After you guys destroyed the whole alt market ( there is no much time left over before it is done ) Then you can transfer
your money around with the left over other scammers and trolls. The best one will be left over with Nothing

No fresh money will hit these fucking markets in future, because people like you come over with the ugliest behaviour i can imagine.

You guys have a self moderated topic here. KICK em OUT of here

it is a good thing for the markets creating volume and price changes by large traders (they are a market, they are the fuel, without them it would not work) and they deserve to have a big piece of the pie but some take too much but do not give anything back. If you want to keep the functionality of the markets in the future is always necessary to give something back. Current way of thinking leads to the event horizon ... but that is the nature of people in general  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 [676] 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: