Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266182 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hank.H

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:07:56 PM

This is not a troll, but some data for the irrational exuberance in here.

A prudent investor would wait for a full reversal signal, like bitcoin, like darkcoin. Look at these charts and tell me why its different this time. Remember, even bitcoin is not "a new paradigm", yet. And before you tell me this is just the first sell off, are you willing to handle a 50% loss, hoping for the next run up, months from now?

https://i.imgur.com/S9qJLKc.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/vXSWBwh.png
Seio1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:17:48 PM

CLOAKPAL IS OPERATIONAL!  Grin

http://imgur.com/a/9e1YS
drkman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:20:57 PM

Back to League of Legends i go...

Was hoping they followed through on ONE of their deadlines. Smiley Oh well, maybe next week.  

On a bright note, looks like the price is looking a little cheap right now! Someones going to get some cloak at a good price.

6 Million dollars for a month old unproven coin that has a pretty PDF and anonymous devs who corruptly censor critiques and ban potential investors is not cheap.
Hank.H

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:25:29 PM

CLOAKPAL IS OPERATIONAL!  Grin

Thank you !
mrmanager

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:27:00 PM

You should change it to a Nexus 5.
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:29:52 PM

I agree. The price isn't cheap. And the market will reflect that. Now is the time for the real shakeout. Either sell and buy back later or hold as see if all of us who are currently holding can fight the temptation to liquidate while volumes are low. When you think about it is only a few of us have to sell for the price to tank. Then the price will be cheap for investors. If you want in on this coin I suggest setting low buy orders so the weak can transfer to strong. Don't buy at this price. Instead be our base. From 120k to 180k. Maybe set some buy orders in at 60k.

That being said you should probably spread some of your money around to other anon alts as well if you haven't already. Weekends are notorious for sales. Mondays and Tuesdays is when they pick up again. Its possible that we stay at a point of consolidation for a week though. So sell if you want. I think in the long run its important that we build a strong base at 200k for right now.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:34:40 PM

A prudent investor would wait for a full reversal signal, like bitcoin, like darkcoin. Look at these charts and tell me why its different this time. Remember, even bitcoin is not "a new paradigm", yet. And before you tell me this is just the first sell off, are you willing to handle a 50% loss, hoping for the next run up, months from now?

Does not compute. While the grphs look similar, they tell a different story if you were to use exponentials. Basically comparing a huge 10x increase in drk and btc to cloak's much smaller run-up is not prudent. Looking back, both btc and drk ran up so much they were essentially huge bubbles. In my estimation, cloak has no where near the bubble formation that drk or btc has had that led to both suffering through a significant sell-off.

+1

At Cloak chart you have short scale, btc in mind/long and drk in mid.. this is classic chart manipulation:)
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:42:58 PM

I agree. The price isn't cheap. And the market will reflect that. Now is the time for the real shakeout. Either sell and buy back later or hold as see if all of us who are currently holding can fight the temptation to liquidate while volumes are low. When you think about it is only a few of us have to sell for the price to tank. Then the price will be cheap for investors. If you want in on this coin I suggest setting low buy orders so the weak can transfer to strong. Don't buy at this price. Instead be our base. From 120k to 180k. Maybe set some buy orders in at 60k.

That being said you should probably spread some of your money around to other anon alts as well if you haven't already. Weekends are notorious for sales. Mondays and Tuesdays is when they pick up again. Its possible that we stay at a point of consolidation for a week though. So sell if you want. I think in the long run its important that we build a strong base at 200k for right now.

Even a 155 BTC worth of CLOAK dump few days back could not get the price below 160K. And within minutes price was back around 200K.
This shows strong faith of the community.

Just 20 BTC worth of buy orders would get us back at 300K. But good luck with your buy orders at 60K
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:47:15 PM

ignore this advice at all cost.

if you want to buy CLOAK, then just buy it. the price is the price. There is no such thing as cheap CLOAK or expensive CLOAK. Some people thought $1 LTC was cheap, others thought it was expensive. The real gamble is not buying coins when you want to and leaving it all to HOPE. The hope that price will pull back and hit your buy order.

If it does, you feel like a professional trader. If it doesn't you feel like a moron.

people have sold HOPING that the could buy back cheaper....and it never gets cheaper.

Are you seriously telling people to set buy orders at 60k SAT?! What you are really trying to do is make sure people NEVER buy CLOAK. On the last pull back CLOAK barely broke 200k and that was on heavy volume. Honestly, you have no say on what price CLOAK is considered cheap or expensive.

For some people KEYcoin was expensive @ 50k SAT. Many probably waitied for a pull back that never came. Price is over 200k SAT. Those people are left playing the "what if" game.

Most of you people here giving out trading advice might as well throw chicken bones to predict price movements. Pulling numbers out of your asses pretending to be the next warren buffet.

Everyone should keep it simple. If you want to buy, then the only price that matters is the current one. If you don't, then don't.

Seio1

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:49:37 PM

Does not compute. While the grphs look similar, they tell a different story if you were to use exponentials. Basically comparing a huge 10x increase in drk and btc to cloak's much smaller run-up is not prudent. Looking back, both btc and drk ran up so much they were essentially huge bubbles. In my estimation, cloak has no where near the bubble formation that drk or btc has had that led to both suffering through a significant sell-off.

+1

At Cloak chart you have short scale, btc in mind/long and drk in mid.. this is classic chart manipulation:)

Roll Eyes

if you want to buy CLOAK, then just buy it. the price is the price. There is no such thing as cheap CLOAK or expensive CLOAK. Some people thought $1 LTC was cheap, others thought it was expensive. The real gamble is not buying coins when you want to and leaving it all to HOPE. The hope that price will pull back and hit your buy order.

If it does, you feel like a professional trader. If it doesn't you feel like a moron.

people have sold HOPING that the could buy back cheaper....and it never gets cheaper.

Are you seriously telling people to set buy orders at 60k SAT?! What you are really trying to do is make sure people NEVER buy CLOAK. On the last pull back CLOAK barely broke 200k and that was on heavy volume. Honestly, you have no say on what price CLOAK is considered cheap or expensive.

For some people KEYcoin was expensive @ 50k SAT. Many probably waitied for a pull back that never came. Price is over 200k SAT. Those people are left playing the "what if" game.

Most of you people here giving out trading advice might as well throw chicken bones to predict price movements. Pulling numbers out of your asses pretending to be the next warren buffet.

Everyone should keep it simple. If you want to buy, then the only price that matters is the current one. If you don't, then don't.

+1
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:52:45 PM

For real.. last night I ate up 25 btc worth in one shot. If you want to buy cloak then buy it. I personally believe we'll be seeing a $5 cloak way sooner then others realize. I know this is just the beginning guys, remember.. cloak is no darkcoin... Cloak has not made us wait 8 months for working features. Cloak has come through on every promise and PoSA works and will work better on the next update. It's easy to see the future here.. Drk tumbles and cloak takes it's place.

That my 0.02 cloak!

Spartan10

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:57:14 PM

I totaly agree with darkproton. If dev team show as POSA and Onemarket or other poject 100% ready then course will esplode Smiley
Thrillho

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 10:02:39 PM

So sensible it hurts.

Buy original NSFW artwork with crypto: http://holdenmatarazzo.com/
ClutchThese

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:06:03 PM

It's a sell off because of the US only added 200k jobs last quarter. So sad. It's carrying over into crypto.

LMAO

Signature for Rent - PM if Interested
Jaqen

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:31:02 PM

It's a sell off because of the US only added 200k jobs last quarter. So sad. It's carrying over into crypto.

LMAO

Thanks Obama
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:39:32 PM

You guys know that there are multiple cloak threads.. We should be chatting on all of them as more exposure can only work in our favor..

Check em out.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:43:08 PM

You guys know that there are multiple cloak threads.. We should be chatting on all of them as more exposure can only work in our favor..

Check em out.

I didn't know. Could you share here links? Thanks!
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:46:27 PM

Just search for cloak in the search bar.. there are a few.. some in different languages, some just discussing cloak, some comparing it to others.. We should be vocal on all the threads.
Yuzu

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:46:39 PM

Beautiful advice.  +1000.
collapse157

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:07:57 PM

about to buy some more cloak, I think it will either stable out or soar again. Stake away!

HBN | | HoboNickels -- 2% Interest Every 10 Days -- Stable Network -- Stake for Charity http:hobonickels.info
Pages: « 1 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 [597] 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: