June 26, 2024, 10:53:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302084 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:16:44 AM

I think its time to buy on bittrex, Voot is extremely undervalued!

just bought some!

We will have again a pump to +200sats, i'm sure of it, still easy 100% profit to take here.
Gh0stMiner

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:07:33 AM

blabla bullshits

I played with more 100 coin, I well know the people like you ... You are here because :

- You want to spread fear to accumulate at low price
- or you solded in pure loss and you don't want live with regrets
- or you are egoist and jealous and you don't want people earn money

Please, don't say me it's to protect people, you will kill me of laught !!

If only it was possible to kill you with laughter I would tell you that.

I haven't bought a single piece of this crap.

The only thing bad about warning people they are walking into a trap is that you can't filter who sees it.
For people like you, I wish you didn't get to see the warning. But - it's clear you've already thrown away your money on this so the karma is even in the end.

Continue ... you are not far to kill me of laugh.
OK you haven't a single coin, then you are here for the social !! Wonderful ... you are a Hero ... but no no no ... we are not in Disney Land.. You are a FUDer because you continued to say v00t is a fraud and cause trouble when the fraud is already over and you know it. Your real intentions are bad.

And just for you ... I already earned money and now I am playing with my extra profit ...  Cool

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:09:16 AM

60....70...80...90sats and moving Cheesy
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:28:48 PM

v00t ... voooooooot voooooooooooooooooooooooot !!

Grin

I think 160 again be tonight Smiley and then drop again, and up again and drop again Smiley
cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:29:24 PM

Funny how it's the same few names saying this coin isn't a scam. This coin is a complete fraud. Seems like some of you are developing a reputation for that.
Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:30:13 PM

v00t ... voooooooot voooooooooooooooooooooooot !!

Grin

I think 160 again be tonight Smiley and then drop again, and up again and drop again Smiley

So it looks like I am not the only one enjoying this rollercoaster

happy trading Wink
Gh0stMiner

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:37:35 PM

Funny how it's the same few names saying this coin isn't a scam. This coin is a complete fraud. Seems like some of you are developing a reputation for that.

Funny how it's the same few names saying this coin is a scam. This coin was a scam... but now it's OK, the road is clear and it's a fucking undervalued coin ... voooooot voooooooooooooooot !!  Grin
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:44:17 PM

Those it matter? Maybe today some coins are not scam, and then just a example Darkcoin dump all their hidden coins... was just a example, didn't check darkcoin or anything else. This coin is a nice market opportunity, some people will win big, a lot will lose hard.
cryptomines

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:50:52 PM

Funny how it's the same few names saying this coin is a scam. This coin was a scam... but now it's OK, the road is clear and it's a fucking undervalued coin ... voooooot voooooooooooooooot !!  Grin

So let it die and start a new coin. It's not that hard. Trying to salvage this does nothing good for crypto. How is this undervalued? There is nothing in the OP but talk, the same talk that exists on almost all coin threads these days. It's a scam pal, but by all means keep holding your bag, lol.

Those it matter? Maybe today some coins are not scam, and then just a example Darkcoin dump all their hidden coins... was just a example, didn't check darkcoin or anything else. This coin is a nice market opportunity, some people will win big, a lot will lose hard.

I especially like that you started a thread called "vootcoin is big scam" and now you are it's biggest supporter. Very nice.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:00:09 PM

So let it die and start a new coin. It's not that hard. Trying to salvage this does nothing good for crypto. How is this undervalued? There is nothing in the OP but talk, the same talk that exists on almost all coin threads these days. It's a scam pal, but by all means keep holding your bag, lol.

I especially like that you started a thread called "vootcoin is big scam" and now you are it's biggest supporter. Very nice.

It was indeed a big scam!!! But someone from the bitcointalk community took it over, someone not newbie... and then you need to give him at list the chance to prove himself.
watcoin

Activity: 70

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:36:42 PM

People had better start being careful of what they call a scam. You can be libel for slander if you destroy someones business with false allegations.

Threatening people with nonsensical legal-sounding phrases in order to hide your scam?

You don't even know what libel means Smiley

this is kind of funny actually. pretty sure libel and slander are different charges. it's not being libel of slander but whatever maybe engrish is second language?

anyway, fuck that guy that ran with the money like every other chump dev that thinks they are clever. Does anybody realize that if you just work hard on a coin you can make loads more btc and not have to keep running a new scam every other week? is this retardtalk? christ man I can't believe how hard these morons work for a few btc when if they would just let things play out and make an effort with the thing they created they would be set. idiots dude. good luck you guys with taking this over, i think things can be turned around with honesty and transparency and a little bit of work. Let me know if I can help in any way.

I've been saying this all along but Trolls will be Trolls.

cryptomines

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:55:09 PM

It was indeed a big scam!!! But someone from the bitcointalk community took it over, someone not newbie... and then you need to give him at list the chance to prove himself.

Ah yes, one only has to look as far as Sync to see what a great job MsCollec does as Dev.  The nice thing about a debacle such as this is that it clearly shows who the real scammers are. You can call us FUDders all day long but we aren't the ones trying to trick people out of their money with a known scamcoin.
Gh0stMiner

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 01:58:13 PM

looollll ... I like this -> This coin was a scam ... Hey baby, you can use bold or big size in red ... I never said that voot was not started as a scam ... Go read my message history ...

I am a cool man ... I will give some last tips before I ignore you :

Buy the fear and sell the hype
Buy the rumors and sell the news

And ... Mr Warren Buffet said "Investors should remember that excitement and expenses are their enemies. And if they insist on trying to time their participation in equities, they should try to be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful."

If you can't understand this ... I am sorry for you but it will be very hard for you to make big money .. You will stay a small fish for ever and with a small dick ...  Grin
cryptomines

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:22:26 PM

You can ignore me all you want. My comments are for those you seek to defraud. I really couldn't care less what you think.
Gh0stMiner

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:27:03 PM

Ah yes, one only has to look as far as Sync to see what a great job MsCollec does as Dev.  The nice thing about a debacle such as this is that it clearly shows who the real scammers are. You can call us FUDders all day long but we aren't the ones trying to trick people out of their money with a known scamcoin.

And you ... what are you doing ?? ... You are just here to talking shit and to critic ... Your only proposition is to abandon this coin !! Woow very cool for the bag holders and miners !

And small bitch, go read our messages ... What we said when it was at 48sat ?? ?? ?? ?? If people had followed us, they gained a x10 !! !! !!

Like I said before ... You are here just to preserve me to earn money ?? ?? ?? This joke ... No thank I don't need your shit help.

Go buy coin at their peak !!
watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:34:44 PM

You can ignore me all you want. My comments are for those you seek to defraud. I really couldn't care less what you think.

But your problem is that you label people, including me, as a fraudster when you have zero evidence. So your ignore is well deserved.

watcoin

I am a watable wat

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 02:36:36 PM

Ah yes, one only has to look as far as Sync to see what a great job MsCollec does as Dev.  The nice thing about a debacle such as this is that it clearly shows who the real scammers are. You can call us FUDders all day long but we aren't the ones trying to trick people out of their money with a known scamcoin.

And you ... what are you doing ?? ... You are just here to talking shit and to critic ... Your only proposition is to abandon this coin !! Woow very cool for the bag holders and miners !

And small bitch, go read our messages ... What we said when it was at 48sat ?? ?? ?? ?? If people had followed us, they gained a x10 !! !! !!

Like I said before ... You are here just to preserve me to earn money ?? ?? ?? This joke ... No thank I don't need your shit help.

Go buy coin at their peak !!

He does this on a regular basis. He is the classic troll.

cryptomines

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:53:40 PM

And you ... what are you doing ??

I'm just observing....
foxya

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:06:50 PM

what happened to the coin?? why so much blame?

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS.BCTYCfagpvJoWae9ikDwMTkLB9wrhT9MRg
cryptomines

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:17:56 PM

Fairly good discussion about it here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=638620.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: