May 07, 2024, 10:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 05:17:32 PM

Any news about the DarkvootMarket market?

Nothing yet. I am split between illegal or legal .

VOOT needs a Decentralized Darkmarket.  I understand why the Developer is slow to act as you are a public figure, but I believe that if we want VOOT to succeed we need a decentralized darkmarket. This is how we differentiate our sleeves from the top anon coins out there. As of right now every Tom, Dick and Harry coin out there is trying to be anonymous.  VOOT needs something to make it different or we will just be another anon coin.  If we are going to fundraise let start by paying for someone to get this decentralized darkmarket done.

+1 it definitely needs something to make it stand out from the crowd.

VOOT without DarkMarket? Next trivial coin?

I cut my position by 50%. I wasn't impressed with some of the recent responses from MsCollec.  I've changed from very bullish to watching my position and this thread closely.  Just saying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:04:25 PM

Yeah,

What the hell?
This coin was supposed to have anon AND a darkmarket?

Now, ms collec acts as if there isnt a care in the world?

We need concrete plans to get anon, and plans for darkmarket (.onion) website, and a dev that shows some urgency to these matters.

What the hell. I just cut my position by 66%.

Ms collec? Anybody home? You are running coin here!  We are counting on you?

Any plans to come to the party??

Were waiting. Hope you got the god damn goods coming. I was so excited about this coin. Wish you were!! Damn.  Wtf?
dcoder50

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:14:34 PM

Getting a little worried now as the dev is not really decisive on this coin, we need a clear direction otherwise their we are just another anon coin with no unique features.
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:17:44 PM

Give the dev some time. Like you guys said, he is "unclear" because he is still trying to decide which choice to make, and where to take the coin.

Keep in mind, this is another coin that was abandoned by a scam dev on a throwaway account. It was taken over by mscollec only a few days ago. Surely we can't expect results right away right? devs are humans not robots!!

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
PUMPBANDIT

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:20:02 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 06:08:03 PM by PUMPBANDIT

What??? You just realizing 99% of coins are fabricated lies that never eventuate.
Anon tech coins are the latest craze.

galaxy

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:22:20 PM

One thing I can say is that if raskal and albinito are here trolling and freaking out all scared of this coin, you know they think Voot is a threat.

Come on Dev. I dont mind if you sleep, but you seem to be moving away from what is stated in the OP.

No? Tell me something
Acidyo

Activity: 588

Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:24:07 PM

After reading the thread through properly this coin has actually awaken interest in me. I really think this coin can turn out pretty big if done right. Good luck with launching the market. Smiley
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:27:12 PM

Yep. MsCollec did say we getting some news this weekend. People need to be more patient. If you are just here for Pump and dump. Please dump and jump to another coin.

Coin is already doing well.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:28:10 PM

http://coinok.pw can support voot coin!

faucet, explorer, paper wallet or scratch game

just post what you need and we discuss the deal. fast install!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:32:21 PM

What we need is a nice website and new logo. Some articles on crypto websites and with $1000 or less we can make yahoo or other news outlets .

I haven’t spent much time with the site.  Just got it up and running, controlled the FUD'sters.  We made it to PoS and Anon from near death and people are cutting their positions... why?  That is like saying McDonald’s made a three patty hamburger for $3, why not four patties?  You keep forgetting the fundamental problem MsCollec inherited, Bad Mojo.  DarkVoot will come, but it will take some time to make it right.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 06:34:07 PM

Any news about the DarkvootMarket market?

Nothing yet. I am split between illegal or legal .

VOOT needs a Decentralized Darkmarket.  I understand why the Developer is slow to act as you are a public figure, but I believe that if we want VOOT to succeed we need a decentralized darkmarket. This is how we differentiate our sleeves from the top anon coins out there. As of right now every Tom, Dick and Harry coin out there is trying to be anonymous.  VOOT needs something to make it different or we will just be another anon coin.  If we are going to fundraise let start by paying for someone to get this decentralized darkmarket done.

+1 it definitely needs something to make it stand out from the crowd.

VOOT without DarkMarket? Next trivial coin?

I cut my position by 50%. I wasn't impressed with some of the recent responses from MsCollec.  I've changed from very bullish to watching my position and this thread closely.  Just saying.

What else is 50%  ?? Go make your own coin.  If you want to poop on a coin go do it to VeriCoin.  SMS Universal is almost out.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:35:52 PM

Yep. MsCollec did say we getting some news this weekend. People need to be more patient. If you are just here for Pump and dump. Please dump and jump to another coin.

Patience is a virtue that isn't very present in the crypto community.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Real_Unhooked

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:40:59 PM

Patience is a virtue that isn't very present in the crypto community.

So true, most of them seem to be teeny boppers that have an attention span of  2 year olds. Always whining for stuff, expect everything to be handed on a silver platter.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
jnasm77

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:48:57 PM

LOL, with volume and price comes fud, like always.  Volume and price are all that matters, not anon, not darkmarket.  There are alot of wonderfully coded coins with innovative features and their not worth shit.  Volume gets you on exchanges because it makes them money and rise in price gets all the traders on the band wagon.  All that matters is volume and interest and any shitcoin will be the best damn coin in the world.  Drama, dump, accumulation, excitement, pump, volume, price rise, drama, dump, accumulation, excitement, pump, volume, price rise, etc.... thats the cycle, once the week hands have dumped their holdings the last step is too the moon, for a brief period, then price settles on interest retained by the market which usually slowly dies away, unless the coin is periodically pumped to maintain interest and price. LOL LOL LOL Love to watch the sheep be herded.
galaxy

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:54:55 PM

Well thats just it. Im not here for the a PnD.

If that were the case I would be here waving pom poms.

When the response from the dev lately conflicts with the OP, im going to ask questions because I do care about Voot.

But when the dev says she is not sure she is going to do what is stated in the OP that is something that should be brought up. Its a concern.
Real_Unhooked

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:00:44 PM

Give it time. Dev did say he/she is not sure about the legality of Dark market. I for one wouldn't want VOOT to be associated with something illegal.  First order of business is anon which is still currently on track.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
...deeponion.org...
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:09:42 PM

Give it time. Dev did say he/she is not sure about the legality of Dark market. I for one wouldn't want VOOT to be associated with something illegal.  First order of business is anon which is still currently on track.

Then you should think about exactly what you expect VOOT to be without the Dark Market.  It will be a coin with centralized mixer, right? We have plenty of those already.  I know OP just took over a coin associated with a scam, so it's understandable if the direction isn't 100%.  But, I'm very cautious when it seems like one of the main marketing points is going to be scrapped and the lead manager seems unsure what the next step is going to be.  I just think it's starting to have that pump and dump feel to it.  That's it. I'm still holding so I have some faith.
galaxy

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:15:08 PM

LOL, with volume and price comes fud, like always.  Volume and price are all that matters, not anon, not darkmarket.  There are alot of wonderfully coded coins with innovative features and their not worth shit.  Volume gets you on exchanges because it makes them money and rise in price gets all the traders on the band wagon.  All that matters is volume and interest and any shitcoin will be the best damn coin in the world.  Drama, dump, accumulation, excitement, pump, volume, price rise, drama, dump, accumulation, excitement, pump, volume, price rise, etc.... thats the cycle, once the week hands have dumped their holdings the last step is too the moon, for a brief period, then price settles on interest retained by the market which usually slowly dies away, unless the coin is periodically pumped to maintain interest and price. LOL LOL LOL Love to watch the sheep be herded.

This is absolutely true for PnD shitcoins.

The darkmarket and anon does matter. This is the only reason the volume is there in the first place

This is what we DO NOT want to happen with Voot.

We don't want the coin "to slowly die off" in the absence of artificial pumps.

This the worst attitude you could possibly have. WOW.

TRUE WITH MANY COINS

But why do you think were sitting at 400?

And do you really think were going to 5000 sat without something there?

Fact:   IF ms collec were to say no anon, regular market... Voot would settle around what? 50 sat again.

You need to go back to whatever country/color/animal/etc thread you came from with that shit.

I am worried about the devs lack of attention to the things that got us to where we are, because without them, were going right back to where we started.

At the same time, she got us to where we are now, and I respect her for that. Im just suggesting we stick to the game plan that got us all here in the first place.

And the next time she wakes up, I hope she sees the fork in the road here and takes us down the correct path.
jnasm77

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:36:05 PM

This is absolutely true for PnD shitcoins.

The darkmarket and anon does matter. This is the only reason the volume is there in the first place

This is what we DO NOT want to happen with Voot.

We don't want the coin "to slowly die off" in the absence of artificial pumps.

This the worst attitude you could possibly have. WOW.

TRUE WITH MANY COINS

But why do you think were sitting at 400?

And do you really think were going to 5000 sat without something there?

Fact:   IF ms collec were to say no anon, regular market... Voot would settle around what? 50 sat again.

You need to go back to whatever country/color/animal/etc thread you came from with that shit.

I am worried about the devs lack of attention to the things that got us to where we are, because without them, were going right back to where we started.

At the same time, she got us to where we are now, and I respect her for that. Im just suggesting we stick to the game plan that got us all here in the first place.

And the next time she wakes up, I hope she sees the fork in the road here and takes us down the correct path.

Look where DRK went with just the promise of anon and then delivered a shit system.  Look at the ride doge had with absolutely no innovation.  There is not one coin that has went high and not slowly died off besides Bitcoin and the reason for that is all these coins are made to get Bitcoin.

Edit: Also anon is good for what? Money laundering and tax evasion.  Darkmarket will be used for what?  Sale of drugs, weapons, stolen goods, money laundering and tax evasion.  it will bring value  for a awhile but it will bring a plethora of other problems too.
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:42:03 PM

Give it time. Dev did say he/she is not sure about the legality of Dark market. I for one wouldn't want VOOT to be associated with something illegal.  First order of business is anon which is still currently on track.

Then you should think about exactly what you expect VOOT to be without the Dark Market.  It will be a coin with centralized mixer, right? We have plenty of those already.  I know OP just took over a coin associated with a scam, so it's understandable if the direction isn't 100%.  But, I'm very cautious when it seems like one of the main marketing points is going to be scrapped and the lead manager seems unsure what the next step is going to be.  I just think it's starting to have that pump and dump feel to it.  That's it. I'm still holding so I have some faith.

Mscollect > Moneydonkey.

Get out, tomorrow morning there is no 100+ sat buyorder left.. She/he (what is it?) thinks everything will settle without working, yeah right.

What will be her/his next coin?

Edit: maybe QQcoin?

Quote from: tom14cat14 on June 09, 2014, 03:28:17 PM
We have officially moved into bag holding mode. No exchanges. Time to lets this coin die in peace.

Quote from: mscollec on June 09, 2014, 04:32:11 PM
it could be save, if enough BTC and QQCOIN can be raised  to fund take over by me Roll Eyes

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: