May 11, 2024, 03:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:08:44 PM

The total Market Cap $116,800 we could reach X10 after anon implementation, that will make the bounty pot grow up to 50 BTC.

Can you please put a action point on your agenda.

Adding VOOT to the Poloniex voting system or even directly on the trading floor. I believe we have more then enough people that support this coin, enough volume too, but still not listed...

I will revised the announcement page to include the current state of development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:10:32 PM

Well Dev,

Lets go ahead and change to first page so we dont scare away any more investors than we already have. Nothing scares them away faster than an investor finding out that the info on the first page is incorrect.

Too bad we couldn't do what you said in the beginning. Things were going well. The sky was the limit. Now Voot is falling like a rock

Huh You have no clue how altcoin works, don't you? Falling like a rock?Huh VOOT was trading at 60sats!!! Go back to school please, and learn first before you talk like this.

@Placebo, im just stating the facts. Im not talking about the RISE, im talking about the fall. Do the math, numbers dont lie. I love VOOT. That's why I was disappointed. No need to resort to attacks. Or I have much more ammo than you. All I have to do is repost the PMs, yes those PMs, if you want a fight. But lets just have a civil conversation, as we both want what is best for VOOT and are on the same side here.

@Dev
Maybe many other investors, and myself, am misunderstanding things here. Is the darkmarket  still in the works? This will be an AMAZING clarification is you can clear that up. Tell us the darkmarket is a go and we are back on the train. This is why people are holding back, because of this!!

So? Is the darkmarket a go?? A CLEAR yes here and we will be back above 400 within the hour, and headed up from there.

Please tell me this is true!

DarkMarket will be developed by offering the bounty to anyone interested in creating one for Vootcoin
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:28:03 PM

Ok what's a Darkmarket?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:31:10 PM

Ok what's a Darkmarket?

A place where you can sell illegal contraband anonymously.
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

Ok what's a Darkmarket?

I believe it is more about the anonymity than the illegal aspects. You can very well buy/sell legal things but remaining anonymous.

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
jnasm77

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 11:41:10 PM

Ok what's a Darkmarket?

I believe it is more about the anonymity than the illegal aspects. You can very well buy/sell legal things but remaining anonymous.

It will unlikely be used for that unless it is for tax evasion otherwise you dont need to be anonymous.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 11:57:56 PM

Ok what's a Darkmarket?

Its whatever this  wannnabe copy n pasta dev can get his right clicker on. Tongue

When he/she has had enough of this coin.. he/she will move on..

Vicodin

Activity: 226

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:15:48 AM

Ok what's a Darkmarket?

It will unlikely be used for that unless it is for tax evasion otherwise you dont need to be anonymous.

Its the same thing that got bitcoin its big start.
If this is implemented, and with the bounty as large as it is now, it will be, expect gains of x10 to x100.

And that is lowballing it.

Research darkweb if you dont know what it is

Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:18:34 AM

eh what do I know. I am just mining BeeCoin for now with 0.45 diff and 12th spot on Mintpal..Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
2fresh

Activity: 782

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:12:07 AM

^so do you always go to mcdonalds and tell people about burger king?

can't wait for nitesend to go live, darkmarket should go in development asap though..,
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

I will ask Nite69 to come and do AMA whenever he's online.
jnasm77

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:14:43 AM

I will ask Nite69 to come and do AMA whenever he's online.

AMA, is that a new coin?  "Association of Miscreant Assholes Coin"  Isn't that Rascal, Abinito, and Hippie Tech's new coin?
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:25:08 AM

Give it time. Dev did say he/she is not sure about the legality of Dark market. I for one wouldn't want VOOT to be associated with something illegal.  First order of business is anon which is still currently on track.

Then you should think about exactly what you expect VOOT to be without the Dark Market.  It will be a coin with centralized mixer, right? We have plenty of those already.  I know OP just took over a coin associated with a scam, so it's understandable if the direction isn't 100%.  But, I'm very cautious when it seems like one of the main marketing points is going to be scrapped and the lead manager seems unsure what the next step is going to be.  I just think it's starting to have that pump and dump feel to it.  That's it. I'm still holding so I have some faith.

I think you are dumb... You are making suggestions that he doesnt understand what he is doing.  You dont even understand what kind of balls it takes to run a coin let alone create a coin that, if used for illegal purposes, the Developer gets his ass in jail.  He has to go through a freaking Lawyer, Get a Disclosure, and sign a deal that makes him liable if he is aware of illegal activities. 

I would be hesitant too because of A*Holes like you.  You put all that work in, help a coin out, then someone shits all over it.  F*cking A!! DUMP and get lost!

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:28:32 AM

Or maybe MIL?

Re: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched!
Today at 05:55:32 AM
Reply with quote  #732
Quote from: millionairecoin on June 10, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

Anyone who wants to and can implement anon feature on MIL; PM me. We will be paying you for it but send the most competitive quote since we are contacting many coders.

Reply Mscollec:
15 BTC non-negotiable

So what if this dev is looking into other coins and doing other services as long as its done here as promised?

Right. Mscollect is really devoted to this project and really want it to succeed  Roll Eyes

The 10 btc dev fund is gone, nothing else left for him/her maybe? Easy money  Wink

So in your mind a person cant be involved in more than 1 project to make a coin succeed? We will see what happens, maybe your right, maybe not but this dev didnt promise anything until the weekend so, we will see.

I am involved with 15 COINS... Do you have ADHD and can only concentrate on one?

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:30:11 AM

Or maybe MIL?

Re: [ANN] Millionaire Coin (MIL) - Launched!
Today at 05:55:32 AM
Reply with quote  #732
Quote from: millionairecoin on June 10, 2014, 10:41:12 PM

Anyone who wants to and can implement anon feature on MIL; PM me. We will be paying you for it but send the most competitive quote since we are contacting many coders.

Reply Mscollec:
15 BTC non-negotiable

So what if this dev is looking into other coins and doing other services as long as its done here as promised?

Right. Mscollect is really devoted to this project and really want it to succeed  Roll Eyes

The 10 btc dev fund is gone, nothing else left for him/her maybe? Easy money  Wink

So in your mind a person cant be involved in more than 1 project to make a coin succeed? We will see what happens, maybe your right, maybe not but this dev didnt promise anything until the weekend so, we will see.

All this shows is that she is experienced.

Experience brings contacts, among other things.

You are only proving that she is a very capable dev

Haha. You know mscollec is a terrible trader and has no programming skills? Mscollect > Strawman for some scamgroups. They know she/he will take a few btc so they can set up another scam, she keeps people busy.

Spread some more fud Wink

Mscollec: “If you want to catch more fish, use more hooks.”

What it should be: “Try not to do too many things at once. Know what you want, the number one thing today and tomorrow. Persevere and get it done.”

Unless you want to be the fish, get out Roll Eyes

You are a dick head too.  All those coins you mentioned before are doomed with a short mined trade like you. 

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:33:48 AM

Well Dev,

Lets go ahead and change to first page so we dont scare away any more investors than we already have. Nothing scares them away faster than an investor finding out that the info on the first page is incorrect.

Too bad we couldn't do what you said in the beginning. Things were going well. The sky was the limit. Now Voot is falling like a rock

You're an idiot too.

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:36:03 AM

Ok what's a Darkmarket?

Its whatever this  wannnabe copy n pasta dev can get his right clicker on. Tongue

When he/she has had enough of this coin.. he/she will move on..

You're in the idiot club too.

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:37:36 AM

eh what do I know. I am just mining BeeCoin for now with 0.45 diff and 12th spot on Mintpal..Cheesy

You're special... Bee has no Volume.  I could make 200 coins look like Billionaire coins with .0001 BTC

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 02:47:59 AM

Who is next?

I fought off all the fudsters when everyone walked away.  I tracked down the developer and counselled them to do the right thing.  I stopped all the FUD by tracking down the usernames and suggesting their locations.  I also contacted their "friends" to show them how great they are for coins when things go wrong.  You are helping nothing, not even yourself.

ANYONE and I mean anyone FUDs, I am going to turn their ever-loving crypto lifes to an end.  You have no money, no job, no future in crypto and I will make sure you continue your pathetic existence on some other keyboard sport.  You must have run out of money to WoW and picked this place to spread your decay.  THIS IS VOOT!

This whole game is about confidence and reputation.  A thug with a keyboard is nothing.  Find a coin, rebuild it, I would even help.  If MsCollec does not want her name on DarkMarket, that is a great idea.  Someone else will.  VOOT has the "Juice"  It is a survivor.  It is stronger than any Coin.  It has a Community that doesn’t give up.

Go, BUY... Develop.  I have 16 ideas I am going to implement on QT and the coins I have will get it first.  This is one of them.

I am calmer now.  Thank you for reading.

komodovpn

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 02:50:14 AM

Who is next?

I fought off all the fudsters when everyone walked away.  I tracked down the developer and counselled them to do the right thing.  I stopped all the FUD by tracking down the usernames and suggesting their locations.  I also contacted their "friends" to show them how great they are for coins when things go wrong.  You are helping nothing, not even yourself.

ANYONE and I mean anyone FUDs, I am going to turn their ever-loving crypto lifes to an end.  You have no money, no job, no future in crypto and I will make sure you continue your pathetic existence on some other keyboard sport.  You must have run out of money to WoW and picked this place to spread your decay.  THIS IS VOOT!

This whole game is about confidence and reputation.  A thug with a keyboard is nothing.  Find a coin, rebuild it, I would even help.  If MsCollec does not want her name on DarkMarket, that is a great idea.  Someone else will.  VOOT has the "Juice"  It is a survivor.  It is stronger than any Coin.  It has a Community that doesn’t give up.

Go, BUY... Develop.  I have 16 ideas I am going to implement on QT and the coins I have will get it first.  This is one of them.

I am calmer now.  Thank you for reading.

I just want to take a moment to give you a quick thanks for putting in the effort in fighting off these fudsters and trolls  Smiley

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: