May 29, 2024, 10:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:00:33 AM

eh what do I know. I am just mining BeeCoin for now with 0.45 diff and 12th spot on Mintpal..Cheesy

You're special... Bee has no Volume.  I could make 200 coins look like Billionaire coins with .0001 BTC

Haha. Thanks!!

Back on track. Voot is doing great. Still holding and buying. Only reason I got into Voot was because MsCollec took over it Cheesy

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
jnasm77

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:13:50 AM

LOL, fun thread! The trolls are bad for a coin at times but they do make things interesting and it keeps the thread going.  It also gives the Dev team a chance to stand up and show their nutz so you know your not backing a bunch of pussies that will roll over and let their coin die.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 03:54:59 AM

Who is next?

I fought off all the fudsters when everyone walked away.  I tracked down the developer and counselled them to do the right thing.  I stopped all the FUD by tracking down the usernames and suggesting their locations.  I also contacted their "friends" to show them how great they are for coins when things go wrong.  You are helping nothing, not even yourself.

ANYONE and I mean anyone FUDs, I am going to turn their ever-loving crypto lifes to an end.  You have no money, no job, no future in crypto and I will make sure you continue your pathetic existence on some other keyboard sport.  You must have run out of money to WoW and picked this place to spread your decay.  THIS IS VOOT!

This whole game is about confidence and reputation.  A thug with a keyboard is nothing.  Find a coin, rebuild it, I would even help.  If MsCollec does not want her name on DarkMarket, that is a great idea.  Someone else will.  VOOT has the "Juice"  It is a survivor.  It is stronger than any Coin.  It has a Community that doesn’t give up.

Go, BUY... Develop.  I have 16 ideas I am going to implement on QT and the coins I have will get it first.  This is one of them.

I am calmer now.  Thank you for reading.

Thank you for making my job of warning people easier. Smiley

lolz.. where to begin with that post !

stamhe

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:04:00 AM

Who is next?

I fought off all the fudsters when everyone walked away.  I tracked down the developer and counselled them to do the right thing.  I stopped all the FUD by tracking down the usernames and suggesting their locations.  I also contacted their "friends" to show them how great they are for coins when things go wrong.  You are helping nothing, not even yourself.

ANYONE and I mean anyone FUDs, I am going to turn their ever-loving crypto lifes to an end.  You have no money, no job, no future in crypto and I will make sure you continue your pathetic existence on some other keyboard sport.  You must have run out of money to WoW and picked this place to spread your decay.  THIS IS VOOT!

This whole game is about confidence and reputation.  A thug with a keyboard is nothing.  Find a coin, rebuild it, I would even help.  If MsCollec does not want her name on DarkMarket, that is a great idea.  Someone else will.  VOOT has the "Juice"  It is a survivor.  It is stronger than any Coin.  It has a Community that doesn’t give up.

Go, BUY... Develop.  I have 16 ideas I am going to implement on QT and the coins I have will get it first.  This is one of them.

hi guys, where is the irc link?
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:18:04 AM

Who is next?

hi guys, where is the irc link?

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#vootcoin
jnasm77

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:53:32 AM

UP UP UP BUY BUY BUY!!!! Grin Grin Grin
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 04:55:00 AM

I believe MsCollec. holding my coin
kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:04:53 AM

Seems like it been full retard mode on Bittrex. Voot were down to 150sat! too bad i wasn`t there in time...

Still cheap though Cheesy Take the chance before it`s too late!

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:14:15 AM

Where do i get to see calendar on upcoming alt on this website?

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
mitchellmint
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 05:27:45 AM

Who is next?

Thank you for making my job of warning people easier. Smiley

lolz.. where to begin with that post !

Warn who?  You have spend Days on this site and you are a GPU miner.  I guess I will miss out on 500,000 Satoshi and get listed in your favorite Scam section.  Since its your job, things have be tough.  I could also be completely wrong.  How much is your people paying you to warn them about VOOT that came from?  If you would have told them to buy Voot at 18 Satoshi because the coin community is stronger than the First Dev and its now worth 200+ I am sure they would have thanked you.  WARN ON!

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 05:30:10 AM

Seems like it been full retard mode on Bittrex. Voot were down to 150sat! too bad i wasn`t there in time...

Still cheap though Cheesy Take the chance before it`s too late!

https://www.cryptonator.com/rates/VOOT-BTC  If you time it right and watch volume, you could increase your wallet every hour.

mitchellmint
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 05:32:20 AM

Where do i get to see calendar on upcoming alt on this website?

I prefer https://www.altcoincalendar.info/calendar  LION is my top pick this week.  Watch out for Ninja launches.

Make sure you make your profits and then use VOOT as your holdings wallet, we have some potential to increase your buying power.

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:34:59 AM

Going to the moon!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
cy87.2008

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:59:37 AM

I believe,but recently the price up and down,what happens?

kalenen

Activity: 404

Beware

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:03:05 AM

Looks like weak hands dumping because of all the fud.

But we rise of course :-) Voot will surely fulfill the often used phrase "To the moon"

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
komodovpn

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:05:13 AM

2 days ago we were at 50 sat i believe, so it really only has been going up  Smiley

[ Minerals ] - The most fair distribution crypto
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:50:12 AM

2 days ago we were at 50 sat i believe, so it really only has been going up  Smiley

Correct. And more important ,it is not 100M coins but only 68M coins, so that is a big difference too, so trading at 140BTC or less then $100K. I believe 400 is certainly possible again.

Can we all start pushing Poloniex to add VOOT!!!
Xtrata

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:19:21 AM

Its the same as always, if the price goes up 300-400% in the same day, people will sell and take their profit and move on and some ppl listen to FUD and sell. As soon as the dev release some new information on anon and other things people will start to buy again.

Or if the price just goes up twice again people will start saying its the best coin ever just to trick people etc etc.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:22:44 AM

Its the same as always, if the price goes up 300-400% in the same day, people will sell and take their profit and move on and some ppl listen to FUD and sell. As soon as the dev release some new information on anon and other things people will start to buy again.

Or if the price just goes up twice again people will start saying its the best coin ever just to trick people etc etc.

Indeed. people will always talk for their own profit.
Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:46:31 AM

Going to the moon!!!  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Or to the ground. Bye small profit Sad

Thats what you get when you buy, sell too cheap, buy, sell too cheap and finally get in at the top... Some days "work" gone again:( maybe you should concentrate on your own coin, greed doesnt seem to work out for you.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: