May 04, 2024, 10:40:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:45:09 PM

Only a select group of people get to see the whitepaper?

no.. just people like you have to wait for the public version ..you'll have to wait to read it ..you can postpone crying about missing out until then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:45:24 PM

VOOT back 1k soon

YEP for sure, i think it can def go to 2k soon. sky is the limit Wink))))

Once nite69 is finished with Nitesend, 2K will be very cheap. Think about a decentralized Darkcoin... Voot is exciting! Smiley

yes i know it will go far with a great active dev and community.
GOGOGOGOGO VOOOOOOT   Grin
Smokeymar

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:45:40 PM

Wow, I guess I set a big firestorm with the title 'first Decentralized anon' , I saw 'First anonymous coin' on Darkcoin thread and felt Vootcoin is the truly first anonymous coin.

How can it be the first decentralized anon coin when it's not even anon.  There are other coins that already use coinjoin technology you scam artist.

How can Darkcoin be the first when Bitcoin uses same technology?  The pre-release whitepaper is just 1 page only that convinced people about NiteSend. Nite69 is a great programmer, you can check his previous work. Nitesend only took him 2 weeks to code and he's working only weekends. I am gonna burn you all the release   Cool

Why do you keep mentioning Darkcoin. I don't care about Darkcoin
iru786

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:47:08 PM

New account. lol welcome FUD

New account opened in Feb.  You need help learning how to research things, obviously.

You are welcome VOOT community is open to all and we do not fud other coins here

I don't care about what coins you FUD or don't FUD.  I'm someone interested in the crypto community at large and I hate scams.  You don't realize how frauds like VOOT destroy the crypto community.  It's not the "First Decentralized Anon". It's not even anon yet and it won't be decentralized when it is.  It won't even be close to the first anything. It's not innovative technology they are using.

+1

NOTHING has been released. Not even a website. Nor whitepaper. The crypto community is all just wolves making millions of ฿ it'd seem at first glance... Then you think... WHAT SANE PERSON WOULD INVEST IN ANYTHING WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP? Not even a doodle on a napkin ... And you're gonna pay for that?
You all talk prices but you'd do better with roulette

You had your say... Next fud'ster please...
dminer69

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:47:15 PM

Wow, I guess I set a big firestorm with the title 'first Decentralized anon' , I saw 'First anonymous coin' on Darkcoin thread and felt Vootcoin is the truly first anonymous coin.

lmao i know, the drk ppl were like whattttt, this master nodes in dark are created with 1k of darkcoins and they make about 7 to 12 darks in a day. we are going to see a few drk fanboys around.
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:47:48 PM

New account opened in Feb.  You need help learning how to research things, obviously.

You are welcome VOOT community is open to all and we do not fud other coins here

I don't care about what coins you FUD or don't FUD.  I'm someone interested in the crypto community at large and I hate scams.  You don't realize how frauds like VOOT destroy the crypto community.  It's not the "First Decentralized Anon". It's not even anon yet and it won't be decentralized when it is.  It won't even be close to the first anything. It's not innovative technology they are using.
I think that you have a problem with anger because you do not know exactly what great MsCollect and our community support.When you see whitepaper you will change opinion.Thanks for understanding

Ok, show me the white paper.  I see that only a select group of people have seen the paper. It's MsCollec, not MsCollect. If he/she is so great then get the name right. By the way, MsCollec is the one that said the anon technology was a coinjoin, not me.

i will not give you WHITEPAPER cuz i promise MsCollec to keep it privately.

and i request others also do not give this man.

the official one will be available soon, and let fudster whine then.

Really, this just shows me what kind of scam VOOT is.  Only a select group of people get to see the whitepaper?

How can a white paper be private? The whole idea of the white paper is to outline specs.
F no, but the UD (in FUD) could be cleared up if you shared your whitepaper which you've said is based on coinjoin. I'm happy to sign a NDA to read it
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:49:09 PM

How can it be the first decentralized anon coin when it's not even anon.  There are other coins that already use coinjoin technology you scam artist.

How can Darkcoin be the first when Bitcoin uses same technology?  The pre-release whitepaper is just 1 page only that convinced people about NiteSend. Nite69 is a great programmer, you can check his previous work. Nitesend only took him 2 weeks to code and he's working only weekends. I am gonna burn you all the release   Cool

Apparently another butthurt Darkcoin supporter spreading FUD. surprise surprise
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:49:42 PM

Only a select group of people get to see the whitepaper?

no.. just people like you have to wait for the public version ..you'll have to wait to read it ..you can postpone crying about missing out until then.

Really?  I'm the type of person you should want to see the whitepaper.
dminer69

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:50:12 PM

he just wants to see the white paper, so he could feel like being part of the group, i say he needs a group hug!

cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:51:39 PM

I think that you have a problem with anger because you do not know exactly what great MsCollect and our community support.When you see whitepaper you will change opinion.Thanks for understanding

Ok, show me the white paper.  I see that only a select group of people have seen the paper. It's MsCollec, not MsCollect. If he/she is so great then get the name right. By the way, MsCollec is the one that said the anon technology was a coinjoin, not me.

i will not give you WHITEPAPER cuz i promise MsCollec to keep it privately.

and i request others also do not give this man.

the official one will be available soon, and let fudster whine then.

Really, this just shows me what kind of scam VOOT is.  Only a select group of people get to see the whitepaper?

YES, select group. so what.  shut fuck up. 
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:52:12 PM

I want cheap coins. Please FUD and dump!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:53:11 PM

+1

NOTHING has been released. Not even a website. Nor whitepaper. The crypto community is all just wolves making millions of ฿ it'd seem at first glance... Then you think... WHAT SANE PERSON WOULD INVEST IN ANYTHING WITH NOTHING TO BACK IT UP? Not even a doodle on a napkin ... And you're gonna pay for that?
You all talk prices but you'd do better with roulette

same thing in all alt ... so why are you there ? go to the forex.

What? It's all or none? Can't I like cryptocurrency without having to talk only about prices?
I'm here because I was interested to see how this anonymous feature worked. I've gone thru 40+ pages but no details. I'm here bc I dig innovative things.
I will clarify... Why should people invest in this coin over another coin with website, whitepaper, etc etc
dminer69

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:54:48 PM

I want cheap coins. Please FUD and dump!!!
yes sir! thats the new trend, FUD AND DUMP!
Smokeymar

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:55:25 PM

Again, I don't give a crap about Darkcoin.  It's easy really.  Go to your bitcoin wallet on Blockchain and click the "Send Money".  Then press send "Shared Coin".  Now you just sent Bitcoins using coinjoin.  Is it innovative if you can already use the same technology with Bitcoin?  I think not.
sebalino

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:00:19 PM

quod nempe propter bonum, ac fumantis
lohveh

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:01:04 PM

someone dumped 5btc ^^
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:01:44 PM

Again, I don't give a crap about Darkcoin.  It's easy really.  Go to your bitcoin wallet on Blockchain and click the "Send Money".  Then press send "Shared Coin".  Now you just sent Bitcoins using coinjoin.  Is it innovative if you can already use the same technology with Bitcoin?  I think not.

this anon trend starts from ANC and then DRK stir up.

please go to troll in DRK thread, and they will not act as politely as guys in this thread.

VOOT is a small guy in crypto world. don't act as a fucking bully.
Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:02:44 PM

someone dumped 5btc ^^

Really?

Put your buyorders at 500/600 and you will get bigger supprise.

Come on with those btcs guys! Only few mill sold yet

Edit; anyone who wants 1m vote, put your buy at 550 and they will be delivered. Offer valid for 5 minutes!

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:04:30 PM

It's about the implementation that's what makes NiteSend different from sharedcoin and Darksend
cyberhacker
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 01:05:20 PM

i will not be surprised that this thread will soon be flooded some well know drk fanboys and trolls. either new or old account.

VOOT will soon shoot to moon. get ready.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: