May 27, 2024, 09:30:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302083 times)
rbauer85

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:12:36 PM

This was a instamine coin.  Price is subject to whales whims!  Have fun holding bagmen.

You can hold VOOT coin too it is still cheap.

I can't even get a donation to a wallet that I created, for those who claim it is so cheap, rather than opening another exchange account at the single coin spot for trading Voot.  This community is wack man.  VGmBFuZg1EEmfiWDsVLQzVYaVvh4NXtJww if anyone is interested in getting me started with Vootcoin, if not fine, but I can't see how you have any sense of what makes p2p currency and altcoins valuable at all.

Why does someone need to "get you started"? This isn't a charity. If you don't want any, you don't have to purchase them. If you do, then go purchase them like everyone else did.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
██████ ███ ▀▀▀ ███ ███████
██████▀▄███████████▄▀███████
███████ █████████████ ████████
████████▄▀█████████▀▄█████████
██████████▄ █████ ▄█▀▄▄▄▀█████
██████████ ████▌▐█ █▀▄█ ████
████████▌▐█████ █▌▐█▄▄████
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
▌   ANNOUNCE THREAD   ▌▐   BOUNTY   ▐
TWITTER  |  FACEBOOK  |  TELEGRAM  |  DISCORD
(((((((   MOBILE APP [ ANDROID / IOS ]   )))))))
)
vleroybrown

Activity: 1159
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

This was a instamine coin.  Price is subject to whales whims!  Have fun holding bagmen.

I can't even get a donation to a wallet that I created, for those who claim it is so cheap, rather than opening another exchange account at the single coin spot for trading Voot.  This community is wack man.  VGmBFuZg1EEmfiWDsVLQzVYaVvh4NXtJww if anyone is interested in getting me started with Vootcoin, if not fine, but I can't see how you have any sense of what makes p2p currency and altcoins valuable at all.

Why does someone need to "get you started"? This isn't a charity. If you don't want any, you don't have to purchase them. If you do, then go purchase them like everyone else did.

Everyone didn't purchase them.. It was an instamine coin on X11
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:19:29 PM

It was selling for 50 satoshi for days, with large trading volume. The instamine idea just doesn't apply. Too many coins changed hands.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:20:40 PM

Also, read the white paper. I like the idea, and I think this will go over well with the community, when people are able to get their hands on it.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:24:31 PM

I can't even get a donation to a wallet that I created, for those who claim it is so cheap, rather than opening another exchange account at the single coin spot for trading Voot.  This community is wack man.  VGmBFuZg1EEmfiWDsVLQzVYaVvh4NXtJww if anyone is interested in getting me started with Vootcoin, if not fine, but I can't see how you have any sense of what makes p2p currency and altcoins valuable at all.

It was selling for 50 satoshi for days, with large trading volume. The instamine idea just doesn't apply. Too many coins changed hands.
ppl buy btc at 2$ and ltc at 7 cent
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:24:43 PM

Also, read the white paper. I like the idea, and I think this will go over well with the community, when people are able to get their hands on it.
yea me too, voot to the moon!!!
lohveh

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:29:15 PM

If you cant afford a coin who was traded @50sato for days, go back to flappycoin, fucker.
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:30:44 PM

If you cant afford a coin who was traded @50sato for days, go back to flappycoin, fucker.

Now now, name calling is not called for here. He's looking for handouts for certain, but we can still be nice, he certainly isn't spreading fud.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
dminer69

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:32:19 PM

is funny to see the newbies and trolls come to bash on voot b/c they didnt buy @50, 100 or 150
pts20

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:36:23 PM

Is there's the easy way to run wallet on linux?
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:38:11 PM

I can't even get a donation to a wallet that I created, for those who claim it is so cheap, rather than opening another exchange account at the single coin spot for trading Voot.  This community is wack man.  VGmBFuZg1EEmfiWDsVLQzVYaVvh4NXtJww if anyone is interested in getting me started with Vootcoin, if not fine, but I can't see how you have any sense of what makes p2p currency and altcoins valuable at all.

ppl buy btc at 2$ and ltc at 7 cent

Well the instamine logic is that the original miners hold all of the coins, which is false because the price went down so low from those original miners dumping all of their coins. I doubt that the original miners hold much of any of their mined coins anymore, especially considering that 40 million out of the 68 million are in bittrex's wallet, or at least were as of yesterday.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
vleroybrown

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:50:18 PM

I don't care for coins from skinny boys.  Whales can budget bringing a stronger community
  I was mining dark coin in April and on when voot was realised.  Fuck I ain't a beggar just don't need another exchange account dog.  Maybe I get some maybe I don't, easy way to  make people know what this community is about by passing model coins along fully to see a organic growth.  I sign up several new p2p currencies everyday and have given info and money to the tune of thousands. 

is funny to see the newbies and trolls come to bash on voot b/c they didnt buy @50, 100 or 150
MsCollec (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:50:45 PM

I will send you some as soon as have access to my wallet  Wink
cars2014coin

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:53:28 PM

Moving nicely
vleroybrown

This is who we are.

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 04:55:17 PM

Now now, name calling is not called for here. He's looking for handouts for certain, but we can still be nice, he certainly isn't spreading fud.

Lames and haters are everywhere.  I made more off dark coin than dogecoin
  I hope Voot has all that and more.   This is young money I understand some out there never have known what love is. 
dminer69

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:13:27 PM

i didnt know you created the wallet, would you look at that now!
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:19:28 PM

just checked in and bought some, will check back in a few months when its 100.000 satoshi.
 Grin
dminer69

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:19:51 PM

@vleroybrown a small donation on my part.
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:22:34 PM

When FUD is HIGH it's time to BUY

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
rbauer85

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 05:23:24 PM

Lames and haters are everywhere.  I made more off dark coin than dogecoin
  I hope Voot has all that and more.   This is young money I understand some out there never have known what love is. 

You know what. I think I like you. I sent you 1000.

|(
▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▄
▀█████▀ ██████▄ ▀ █████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
)(.
)
)
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: