June 17, 2024, 01:24:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: n/a
n/a
n/a
n/a

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] OLD THREAD  (Read 302084 times)
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:25:16 AM

I'm going to stick around, I just want to relax before posting about the ways we can move forward as a community.
Glad to hear Smiley

Suggestion:

Make a self moderated topic.

very nice mscollec, wouldnt be the same without you ;>
and+1 moderated thread might be needed, enough is enough.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:25:23 AM

I'm going to stick around, I just want to relax before posting about the ways we can move forward as a community.

Good move!

But no you will have to work hard to get trust back Smiley

Good luck

Trust isn't broken.  He never left.  He was under pressure last night and couldn't take it and cracked. We have all been there.  Just got to relax a sec and you will come back stronger.

I go through it every year Smiley

I don't give a shit about the price drop.  I didn't push the sell button for the .  Not my fault all you kiddies have such weak hands.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:25:32 AM

soon panic buy to 10k? XD

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:26:15 AM

BY THE WAY MsCOllec has been acting, it looks to me that i was all part of a plan to  scare people so that his friends and investors coud buy cheap coins, it sound horrible but what is what could be happening. sad

Yes, yes, yes..

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
demoniality

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:27:03 AM

MsCollec should be careful. your home address is known

I do not care how angry people are right now with MsCollec, threatening him or anyone else is crossing the line. Others might not speak up or think it is okay to do but it is not. Take that BS to XBOX live and threaten someone there.
Oh be quiet little man, you are always threatening on twitter. You are literally the least respected member of the community attempting to take the moral high ground.

STFU and go back to being unknown. I am the "least respected member" with more followers than 98% of crypto. I tweet about a coin and people buy it.. You know me but guess what? I do not know you....
The moment i first read your username, where you attempt to self label as 'iconic' i knew, like the rest of us, that you are a moron. The whole community hates your guts. You have no respect. The truth hurts, and i can see you are getting riled up.

NO a few haters and pubescent teenagers doesn't equal the entire community. And I could give two shits if you or anyone else hate me because it doesn't affect me waking up to more BTC every morning. So keep hating while I keep investing hater....
Of course it effects you. You need validation. That's why your username here and on twitter is self-praising. That's why you put up pictures of watches and other material things to impress these 'pubescent teenagers'. You need acceptance and you don't have it. The community sees you for the shitbag you are. And there's nothing you can do about it.

ufo: C9icQvu4T4Jo6QpmnP1dgQW5ru1BfPJ4sV
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:27:17 AM

BY THE WAY MsCOllec has been acting, it looks to me that i was all part of a plan to  scare people so that his friends and investors coud buy cheap coins, it sound horrible but what is what could be happening. sad

Nice try at FUD
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:27:40 AM

I do not care how angry people are right now with MsCollec, threatening him or anyone else is crossing the line. Others might not speak up or think it is okay to do but it is not. Take that BS to XBOX live and threaten someone there.
Oh be quiet little man, you are always threatening on twitter. You are literally the least respected member of the community attempting to take the moral high ground.

STFU and go back to being unknown. I am the "least respected member" with more followers than 98% of crypto. I tweet about a coin and people buy it.. You know me but guess what? I do not know you....
The moment i first read your username, where you attempt to self label as 'iconic' i knew, like the rest of us, that you are a moron. The whole community hates your guts. You have no respect. The truth hurts, and i can see you are getting riled up.

NO a few haters and pubescent teenagers doesn't equal the entire community. And I could give two shits if you or anyone else hate me because it doesn't affect me waking up to more BTC every morning. So keep hating while I keep investing hater....
Of course it effects you. You need validation. That's why your username here and on twitter is self-praising. That's why you put up pictures of watches and other material things to impress these 'pubescent teenagers'. You need acceptance and you don't have it. The community sees you for the shitbag you are. And there's nothing you can do about it.
Since you can see things, why the fuck do you continue the conversation?

loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:28:09 AM

This is why I absolutely hate twitter. Short sentences of little information usually hurried and incomplete if not incorrect.
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:28:59 AM

Let's just pretend none of this happened  Grin

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:30:10 AM

Way to 1k satoshi is.. 13BTC.

http://prntscr.com/471jj5

magaura
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:30:57 AM

lol here weee goo Cheesy

demoniality

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:32:31 AM

Obviously to underline the point. Problem?

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:33:09 AM

You're making yourself look foolish, that's what I meant. Continue.

PS: https://twitter.com/ThisWeeksCoin/status/493599881555353600

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:33:53 AM

Glad to hear Smiley

Suggestion:

Make a self moderated topic.

Make a self moderated topic.  +1, those fudders are really shits
demoniality

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:35:03 AM

A statement with no reason. Mindless. I'll continue whether you say so or not. Expand on your problem and i'll address you too. I'll be waiting.

Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:35:39 AM

Wow.

Yeah, it's too late for that. You already caused a total disaster. There's no reason to believe you won't do it again.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:35:49 AM

Funny how you know what I tweet about but I dont know shit about you, nor do I care to know anything about you. If I wanted or needed validation I would have tweeted that shit months ago. I wanted to give haters like yourself something to really hate about and it worked like a charm. Your hate for me is consuming you and I love it. See what you and the other simple minded haters do not realize I depend on your hate. Every time you post nonsense about me or send me a hate tweet, that is 10 more followers. Now go back to watching me ignore you...
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2014, 03:37:00 AM

A statement with no reason. Mindless. I'll continue whether you say so or not. Expand on your problem and i'll address you too. I'll be waiting.
I'm not here to fight, kid. I'm here to fix the situation.

Enjoy your conversation with that guy.

Now, excuse me.

magaura
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:37:32 AM

here we go 7k.. XD

demoniality

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 03:38:19 AM

Funny how you know what I tweet about but I dont know shit about you, nor do I care to know anything about you. If I wanted or needed validation I would have tweeted that shit months ago. I wanted to give haters like yourself something to really hate about and it worked like a charm. Your hate for me is consuming you and I love it. See what you and the other simple minded haters do not realize I depend on your hate. Every time you post nonsense about me or send me a hate tweet, that is 10 more followers. Now go back to watching me ignore you...

I don't hate you i look down on you. That's because i and many others understand why you do these things and you seemingly do not. You definitely depend on blind hate, because you can repel against it, believing you are being wronged. The truth is people look down on you for being so predictable and needy of attention/praise. I know this resonates with you.

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 »
  Print  

Jump to: