Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:46:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Minerals development - top priority
E-sports Betting services + wallet betting features - 254 (48.7%)
Anonymity development - 135 (25.9%)
Multipool further development - 28 (5.4%)
SC2 tournaments - 56 (10.7%)
Wallet improvements (chat, price, better design) - 49 (9.4%)
Total Voters: 522

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 453 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MIN] Minerals - POS | Developing own anon solution |  (Read 742153 times)
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:33:06 PM

one time this will explode, no question about that, but when is the question Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
boon8

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:36:46 PM

is this coin add to the mintpal Huh
MineralsPR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 01:38:55 PM

is this coin add to the mintpal Huh

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MIN/BTC

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:05:47 PM

I must say this is a great time to be alive as an anarcho-capitalist/libertarian

lol, I like that Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
egyptocoin

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:14:21 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2014, 02:27:12 PM by egyptocoin

I must say this is a great time to be alive as an anarcho-capitalist/libertarian

lol, I like that Smiley

Well I didn't want to say anything political but to me it's hard for people to truly understand a free-market (and this is a wonderful, beautiful, genius application in all of it's unadulterated glory) becuase everything they know growing up is for the most part either subsidized, Wal-mart, military, medical, etc. Or over taxed, and they usually conflate that and monopolies with robber barons. And this market as of now is completely free (emphasis for now, not trying to be negative just realistic, I don't trust power, and especially not those wielding it for the "greater good"), and it's going to blow up, and if they only knew about it - they would regulate it to death, tax it, and or otherwise just kill it by "reigning it in/taking control of it". So after it blows up it's another free-market success in my eyes.

Granted not all is well and there is scammers galore, but however if you read just 1% of what's out there you can save yourself a lot of time, and tears. But the biggest point of all is that it shows just how peaceful, and prosperous free people are, and can be. Too boot the generosity is unparalleled. Not sure if it's taboo, but the fact people get paid-back after events like the silk road is all people need to know. They forget if they bounce a check at Bank Of America for 1 cent they are charged 35$ which should be a crime, (not to arrest but to bring about shame) but in the least reveals how those people think about the "peasants" that bail them out when the SHTF.

I always joke with my family - what if the FED is satoshi nakamoto and they basically convinved us to create this new economy. My parents are hardcore liberals and think bitcoin is fueling terrorism. lol
TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:38:39 PM

lol, I like that Smiley

Well I didn't want to say anything political but to me it's hard for people to truly understand a free-market (and this is a wonderful, beautiful, genius application in all of it's unadulterated glory) becuase everything they know growing up is for the most part either subsidized, Wal-mart, military, medical, etc. Or over taxed, and they usually conflate that and monopolies with robber barons. And this market as of now is completely free (emphasis for now, not trying to be negative just realistic, I don't trust power, and especially not those wielding it for the "greater good"), and it's going to blow up, and if they only knew about it - they would regulate it to death, tax it, and or otherwise just kill it by "reigning it in/taking control of it". So after it blows up it's another free-market success in my eyes.

Granted not all is well and there is scammers galore, but however if you read just 1% of what's out there you can save yourself a lot of time, and tears. But the biggest point of all is that it shows just how peaceful, and prosperous free people are, and can be. Too boot the generosity is unparalleled. Not sure if it's taboo, but the fact people get paid-back after events like the silk road is all people need to know. They forget if they bounce a check at Bank Of America for 1 cent they are charged 35$ which should be a crime, (not to arrest but to bring about shame) but in the least reveals how those people think about the "peasants" that bail them out when the SHTF.

I always joke with my family - what if the FED is satoshi nakamoto and they basically convinved us to create this new economy. My parents are hardcore liberals and think bitcoin is fueling terrorism. lol

Great passage Egyptocoin. Enjoyed reading it. It's really good to see positive people hanging around in crypto, especially, like you said with scammers galore around.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:42:39 PM

lol, I like that Smiley

I'm addicted to cryptoworld too Grin Shocked Tongue

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:45:04 PM

lol, I like that Smiley

Sounds like we are of "like minds" I couldn't have summed it up better if I had wrote this  Wink sorry about your family lol, keep working on them, luv em and never give up trying that someday they will see the light  Cheesy

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
egyptocoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:46:26 PM

lol, I like that Smiley

Great passage Egyptocoin. Enjoyed reading it. It's really good to see positive people hanging around in crypto, especially, like you said with scammers galore around.

Thanks. I really appreciate it. It's nice to have like-minds but I appreciate the diversity. I was initially scared BTC was just going to be thrashed and the DEVS jailed, since it is technically a federal crime (sigh) to create "currency". But it looks like smooth sailing from here. I will say I don't view the silk road auctions as a good thing. They are basically playing it off like they busted some world renowned criminal, and he didn't use dollars because he was "hiding". Also if anyone wants to there is a fund for Ross Albricht. Freeross.org (Not that I agree with him, but I think we should protect our own. Or at least show solidarity.)
egyptocoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:55:21 PM

lol, I like that Smiley

Sounds like we are of "like minds" I couldn't have summed it up better if I had wrote this  Wink sorry about your family lol, keep working on them, luv em and never give up trying that someday they will see the light  Cheesy

Nothing to be sorry about. My family, and I as my father likes to say "are tighter than a crabs ass". (How tight is that you ask? Water tight). Thanks for the compliments, and agreements. I should of joined this community a while ago, but I didn't really know how "involved" I was going to get. But since this is basically living out my philosophy I should be immersed completely.

I actually did join reddits' subforum for another coin I will not name, and after about 2 days deleted my account after a debate about regulation. I think in order for groups to maintain integrity it means maintaining control of content. If I knew that a government agency was going to regulate this coins and require licensing, honestly I would probably just move on. We don't need a wall street 2, we need a free community that brings everyone around the world together. The fact all of this isn't tied to the dollar in my eyes makes it amazing as an inflation hedge like none other.

In the spirit of this coin I might add - Starcraft II is a worldwide phenom, and  it's got the attention of the 16-35 crowd. It gives people a chance to learn a little about economics, and about community. It's fun, and it could make you some money. It doesn't have a sordid history, and I just love minerals. The next best thing would be SPICE from DUNE. lol (don't take my idea I have it patented and will sue you into poverty j/k)
TheFridge

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:17:56 PM

Spoke with Dimaga today. He confirmed that he will start accepting donation in Minerals as soon as stream betting service goe up. Most likely monday it is.
For those who is far from SC II He is one of the most famous EU SC II players http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/DIMAGA

This is huge news within the StarCraft community. More more more like this, let's move this coin away from the p&d and into peoples hands who will appreciate it
Stormbringer

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:26:13 PM

Spoke with Dimaga today. He confirmed that he will start accepting donation in Minerals as soon as stream betting service goe up. Most likely monday it is.
For those who is far from SC II He is one of the most famous EU SC II players http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/DIMAGA

You are doing good job, nice community is gathered around this coin, I keep supporting Minerals!

BTC:14aefvedNKjJJoHZ8Pv5LqXqjj5Nprd89d
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

This is huge news within the StarCraft community. More more more like this, let's move this coin away from the p&d and into peoples hands who will appreciate it

We will. Just need to get service up and running and test it within the community.

MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:03:36 PM

You are doing good job, nice community is gathered around this coin, I keep supporting Minerals!

Thanks and we keep supporting you!

chinchs

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:15:13 PM

Thanks and we keep supporting you!
I hope you don't take it wrong about this question. Are you (or the full team) investing in the coin, I know you have %1 and you are using it to finance the tips, bounties, etc, and I just wondering if you hold private stash of coins (don't want to see you deplete your minerals reserve if that are all the coins you have).
egyptocoin

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:16:47 PM

God I hate to sound like a broken record, but there is 4 1/2 btc as support on bittrex at 27/28 - not sure if everyone has enough, but it couldn't hurt to have more. Smiley They might not be pumping but they are certainly making a display from where I'm sitting.
Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:04:48 PM

Here is Current state of the developement and plans. All you can see on this chart had been done in just a little bit more than a month. We are working day and night to bring up better service and features to you guys!

Hello MineralsPR Smiley

Now that's a very informative chart you've shown us. You can't deny that things are being taken very seriously.
Lol... I even sold my Vericoin to get more Minerals (although I'm not exactly a big capitalist or so... more a crypto enthusiast with limited resources), but I'm fond of what you've achieved so far and what's in the pipeline is no less than impressive.

I've taken the liberty to comment a little bit on your chart on Morning Minerals -> http://t.co/jL7vyE4btI and hope you don't mind and if anything's wrong, let me know and I'll fix it.

As for the Referral Program, here's a small piece as well: http://t.co/xStpSy2DYj mostly rephrased what you wrote on the Minerals forum Smiley

Concerning the site... maybe I should work a little bit on it design wise? Featured articles, less clutter when you land on it, something else? Please anyone, let me know ^^

Cheers
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:18:52 PM

Here is Current state of the developement and plans. All you can see on this chart had been done in just a little bit more than a month. We are working day and night to bring up better service and features to you guys!

Hello MineralsPR Smiley

Now that's a very informative chart you've shown us. You can't deny that things are being taken very seriously.
Lol... I even sold my Vericoin to get more Minerals (although I'm not exactly a big capitalist or so... more a crypto enthusiast with limited resources), but I'm fond of what you've achieved so far and what's in the pipeline is no less than impressive.

I've taken the liberty to comment a little bit on your chart on Morning Minerals -> http:/[Suspicious link removed]/jL7vyE4btI and hope you don't mind and if anything's wrong, let me know and I'll fix it.

As for the Referral Program, here's a small piece as well: http:/[Suspicious link removed]/xStpSy2DYj mostly rephrased what you wrote on the Minerals forum Smiley

Concerning the site... maybe I should work a little bit on it design wise? Featured articles, less clutter when you land on it, something else? Please anyone, let me know ^^

Cheers

Not sure about design (we kinda hired people to do the designs) but as soon as service went live we will probably be in desperate need of community managers/moderators etc. You are one of the first in line on our radar - if you want it of course.

Hoshimaru

Activity: 411

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:23:49 PM

Hello MineralsPR Smiley

I've taken the liberty to comment a little bit on your chart on Morning Minerals -> http:/[Suspicious link removed]/jL7vyE4btI and hope you don't mind and if anything's wrong, let me know and I'll fix it.

As for the Referral Program, here's a small piece as well: http:/[Suspicious link removed]/xStpSy2DYj mostly rephrased what you wrote on the Minerals forum Smiley

Cheers

Not sure about design (we kinda hired people to do the designs) but as soon as service went live we will probably be in desperate need of community managers/moderators etc. You are one of the first in line on our radar - if you want it of course.
Ouch :p I meant morningminerals, not minerals.pro
Yours is way better than anything I'd manage with mine ^^'
MineralsPR

CraigsCoin Developer

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 05:29:11 PM

Hello MineralsPR Smiley

Cheers

Ouch :p I meant morningminerals, not minerals.pro
Yours is way better than anything I'd manage with mine ^^'

Lets be honest - minerals.pro suck ass. We will eventually remake it.

Regarding morningminerals - it is your site - your initiative and you doing great job to support us creating articles and content. Your vision and individuality is important to us and we thankful for what you already do. Please keep up!

Pages: « 1 ... 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 [318] 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 ... 453 »
  Print  

Jump to: