Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:18:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164032 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:10:33 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2016, 12:47:40 AM by Mesterlovesz74

GoldReserve [XGR]

Due to a recent hacking in my Bitcointalk account I have to start a new account under the name Mesterlovesz1974!
I will abandon the old account and will use the new one!

From this date (18.07.2014) GOLDRESERVE is officially backed by GOLD!
XGR is POS only now!

Launch: June 07, 2014 20:00 GMT+2

22.06.2014. Wallet update!

CryptoAsian did a Proof Of Developer review over me, I got 4/5 Score (only because we can not meet personally)
POD Review of GoldReserve Developer

GoldReserve is the next step cryptocurrency! I created this coin, because there are not one altcoin existing which gives people the feeling that it will give a steady growth and if things goes sideways, and coins can be easily liquidated at any time without a huge loss. GoldReserve gives you all of that! The Stabilizer Fund - collected during the POW phase - will be converted into GOLD! (Yes, the precious metal!) This will serve as the backup of the coin. With this Fund I will be able to buy back DIRECTLY each and every existing GoldReserve coins!

Its simple. There is a premine (yes, it's because of the nature of this coin! Read on), which will be sold, slowly, bit by bit during the POW phase. The BTC collected on a publicly known address will be divided to 4 parts: 80-10-5-5 %.
80% will go to the Stabilizer Fund, which will be directly converted to GOLD, and of course it will be on a publicly announced account, and everybody could check 24/7, how much GOLD is on it!
10% will go to the dev directly (I think of it as a salary, and a fund to upgrade the coin from time to time),
5% will go to Charity (Cancer Foundations, Animal shelters, Homeless shelters, there will be a vote to choose which one)
5% will go to a development fund, it will be used for future improvement like anonimity (its not in it yet), merchant acceptance, etc.

There also will be a DONATION account, both XGR and BTC, everyone welcome to send a donation, if you benefited from this coin in any way! The DONATION will be divided as the premine!

I think all of the scams we experienced recently, are because the individuals who launched the hundreds of altcoins forgot one thing. How they will get a steady income out of their own coin? As they realized they can not have it directly from mining or trading then they did not have any other choise but to trick the money out of your pockets. I created this coin to be prosper for a long time. For reaching this goal, I have to put time and money in this project, but everyone will have the benefits of my hard work! For my work I think I deserve a percent of the profit you make with my coin. Straight and simple.

Approximately 2-3 weeks after launch, premine will be sold entirely. The BTC amount will be divided as mentioned before. The First set of Gold will be bought, Gold account will be revealed.As there are certain problems with getting into a bigger exchange, my main focus is to start backing up the coin with Gold! Several claims get to me from the community that that should be the main goal from now on. How does it work? From 14.july 2014 I will sell a small part of the premine and I will use that to buy Gold and start the back up process with that. When the first amount will arrive at the account I will reveil the link and website where everyone can check the Stabilizer Fund 7/24!  

From this date GOLDRESERVE is officially backed by GOLD!

GOLDRESERVEFUND

After POW phase over, price will fluctuate then settle at a certain level. Hopefully, the community will donate a few percentage of their gain on GoldReserve, making it possible to buy more and more Gold with that Fund. Minimum price will grow, which stimulate the price to go higher and higher.
Along with that, merchant acceptance will be our main focus! First choise will be a site where you can buy physical gold and silver bars with XGR!

To became a worldwide known cryptocurrency, GoldReserve should have an Exchange where XGR can trade against the 3 largest FIAT, USD, EUR, CNY (Chinese Yuan).

Where are we now?

22.07.2014 We have partially reached the first milestone! Our main focus is buying a weekly supply of gold to ensure the community that GoldReserve is capable of growing!

http://goldreservecoin.com/index.html

IRC Channel

BlockExperts

http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/GoldReserve

Coimarketcap

Please remove your miners from the pools, XGR is POS only now!

Wallet know issue: at first launch it gives an error message, ignore that and launch again, it will then go without a problem, wait a few minutes and it will start to sync! (you can create a goldreserve.conf file and put the nodes there, that will give faster sync time)

Windows-QT NEW!
Windows Wallet other source

Source: Source, please compile wallet on your system!

New MAC wallet Ready to download!

goldreserve.conf

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=21191
addnode=108.61.103.33
addnode=xgr.blockexplorer.cc

Example conf, just rename user and pass and put it in the directory under!

About the wallet not syncing problem: I test the different wallets in 3 windows op system and they all work fine. So, to avoid the problem you have to put the example conf file exactly to the directory here:
documents and settings\"current user"\appdata\roaming\goldreserve

Current user is the username you gave when you installed your op system! So current user is NOT all users, NOT default user, NOT networkservice, NOT localservice but the name you gave to your computer, like James, Vader, Phoenix, anything...

Twitter: @GoldReserveCoin
www.facebook.com/GoldReserve

http://bitscoinshop.com.br/en/

Cryptopia

Mac wallet:        1,000 coins
TOP 100 richlist+
Stats+  
Block explorer:    10,000 coins

First Pool:          5,000 coins
First multipool:  10,000 coins

just to clarify, multipool means a pool which mines altcoins and pays in XGR!

- algo: X11
- Max. coins: 40.000.000
- Block time: 110 sec
- Coin maturity 30 blocks
- difficulty retarget: after 10 blocks
- min coin age 24 hrs
- Coin age maturity 10 days
- block rewards:
   till block 100                  100 coins
   till block 500                  300 coins
   till block 10,000              600 coins
   till block 50,000              300 coins
   till block 100,000            100 coins

POW phase till block 100,000
POS interest 10% annually. POS starts at first block!

Premine: 10% (4million)
IPO 1:       500,000 coins
IPO 2:       100,000 coins
IPO 3:       100,000 coins
Developer funds: 100,000 coins
 IPO should not be sold within 5 days or till daily volume of the exchange is more then that!

Premine divided to 2 parts, the bigger part is remain there for staking, getting the most out of that, the rest is for buying Gold in a weekly basis!

Old Premine wallet: GKYjhVaQFyXmQmvTnPJBp3G4imdLjTLUQh
Because of some issues with the block explorer I had to move the premine to another address
New Premine wallet: GRLspD83zqonHEZLicETwXbtcsUJynrC9n
I use this wallet to pay for bounties, marketing and to buy Gold so it will slowly depleting!
Premine stake wallet: GW2Bneyh2gaCkKfuBMY4TaLg9KcXAjeYvV
This wallet holds the majority of the premine, it is there for staking!
IPO1 wallet: GMCA4KpVbRLBYJzTPHWGxgyQTCkeBQqPfi
IPO2 wallet: GeHLq23RxjTLLeLJDK7HX3MvGTkuQwyzHr
IPO3 wallet: GedqbJSeTi4afZmRxkP7RKUSd2tbQX6Uhi

If you donate to any of the accounts under, and you prefer that, you can leave a message at www.goldreservecoin.com an I will put your name to the donor list! (only if you give permission)

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e

You must use sph-sgminer with darkcoin or X11mod kernel.

Other English thread: https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/12290-goldreservegre-x11-with-unique-stabilizer-fund/#entry102070
Chinese Translation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=642938
Another Chinese forum: http://www.btclt.cn/group-663-1.html
German board: http://altcointalk.de/Thread-ANN-GoldReserve-X11-Unique-Stabilizer-Fund
German Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=645192.0
French Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=671654.new#new
Portuguese Bitcointalk topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789364.0

This is a self-moderated topic, but only spam and inapropriate language will be removed. (1 of the posts removed, because of violating my TOS)

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:14:33 PM

I would do it 100% IPO then we can be assured that miners will not dump it and ipo peeps who pay lose. Smiley
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:28:56 PM

I would do it 100% IPO then we can be assured that miners will not dump it and ipo peeps who pay lose. Smiley

IPO peeps are all my friends, so they won't dump any coin! This coin is legit.

CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:07:08 AM

Hey,

This looks interesting, i'm watching for now Smiley

It can be huge if admin is honest!

CHMinePeer

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:09:51 AM

Hey,

This looks interesting, i'm watching for now Smiley

It can be huge if admin is honest!

CHMinePeer

Hey man, thanks, I am an honest man, I want my coin to succeed! I will not disappear!

Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:12:41 AM

15 hours to launch?
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:36:01 AM

15 hours to launch?

More like 1 day and 17 hours...

TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 01:09:43 AM

http://new.hashharder.com/x11/goldreserve

Pre-register now.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Shadow_Runner

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:17:29 AM

15 hours to launch?

More like 1 day and 17 hours...

Yeah, my mistake. Been very sleepy.
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:07:43 AM

You have my attention:

Let me get a couple things straight here.

1. This coin's value is going to be based on the value of Gold?

2. After a certain point of blocks have been mined you are going to sell some coins to buy some Gold to back the value of the coin?

If those 2 questions are answered with yes, and assuming you follow through with the mission statement with honesty and transparency. Then you sir have my full undivided attention.

Im pulling for you, but I got my eye on you Wink

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:09:24 AM

LOL. 10% premine and IPO!!! This is a self moderated topic, so I do expect my post to be deleted, but so far:

SCAM ALERT!!!
sq

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 10:16:23 AM

Almost there!!!

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:54:54 AM

You have my attention:

2. After a certain point of blocks have been mined you are going to sell some coins to buy some Gold to back the value of the coin?

If those 2 questions are answered with yes, and assuming you follow through with the mission statement with honesty and transparency. Then you sir have my full undivided attention.

Thank you for your attention!

1. Yes, indirectly, this coins value will be based on the value of Gold, but directly the exact value will be accounted from the Gold I will be able to buy after I sold the premine. And yes, if gold price will go up, then even we will have the same amount of Gold, coin value will go up! Cool

2. Yes, After a certain point of blocks, I will START (and announce) to sell the premine, daily, only the amount that won't do any disturbance in price. I am honest and I am 100% sure that my coin will succeed, even if it won't get enough attention at the begining, in long term this is the future of altcoins!

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 10:59:36 AM

LOL. 10% premine and IPO!!! This is a self moderated topic, so I do expect my post to be deleted, but so far:

SCAM ALERT!!!

I know that at a certain point someone will scream SCAM for the Premine. Yes, its there, Yes, premine in general has a bad reputation, but read everything carefully and you will understand that in long term, at this exact coin, premine is neccessary and it is for the steady growth of this coin.

P.S.: Self moderation is on, because I do not want any repeated, rude and pointless spams.

P.S.2: Your post won't be deleted, unless you repeat it more then 3 times in 1 page.

coinxan

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:12:32 AM

10% premine??? Grin Coin will cost nothing. And no garanty dev not just pump and dump this coin at first day on market.
wevus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Long Term Investor with Short Term Memory Loss

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 11:17:32 AM

You have my attention:

1. Yes, indirectly, this coins value will be based on the value of Gold, but directly the exact value will be accounted from the Gold I will be able to buy after I sold the premine. And yes, if gold price will go up, then even we will have the same amount of Gold, coin value will go up! Cool

2. Yes, After a certain point of blocks, I will START (and announce) to sell the premine, daily, only the amount that won't do any disturbance in price. I am honest and I am 100% sure that my coin will succeed, even if it won't get enough attention at the begining, in long term this is the future of altcoins!

Thank you for the detailed answers. I am 100% convinced if you do this like you stated: You will have created a huge and great investment for everyone.

I am sure you realize the 10% pre mine and IPO is 99% of the time an indicator of scam coin. Everybody in the Alt world is waiting for an honest, transparent Dev. If you can resist the urge of greed, you will make yourself very rich along with a lot of other people.

Like I said Im pulling for you.

XChat: XQ6YhjRgXHuZKPwDTps6J6i8mwdYnXYdtY
Donatations for the starving pigmies: XC XSoc3Eb7u2EwMaqV6jYChHrhdDvtZp6Cap
BTC 1ALk4YtmNTLwAvPZszQvrNwmrUBSUPXNKr
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:22:49 AM

10% premine??? Grin Coin will cost nothing. And no garanty dev not just pump and dump this coin at first day on market.

Supposed to be National Cryptocurrencies had 50% premine, and AUR was at 0,5 BTC at a certain point, so I do not see your argument here...

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:35:36 AM

You have my attention:

Thank you for the detailed answers. I am 100% convinced if you do this like you stated: You will have created a huge and great investment for everyone.

I am sure you realize the 10% pre mine and IPO is 99% of the time an indicator of scam coin. Everybody in the Alt world is waiting for an honest, transparent Dev. If you can resist the urge of greed, you will make yourself very rich along with a lot of other people.

Like I said Im pulling for you.

I am not a youngster trying to raise fund for a fancy car! I observed and involved in the cryptoworld for a while now, and as I have enough life experience in various fields, I know that digital money is the next step after paper money. Cryptocurrencies and the unique technology behind them (the blockchain of course!) giving them the advantage over any other digital money technology banks and other organization try to implement.
I see that some of us think Bitcoin and altcoins should be a Riot and it should wash out the big, bad banks forever, but I have a different approach! I think it should be a smooth process, which satisfy both parties at least a little. The bank sector should stay, and they should practice what they are at best, storing money safely, but individuals should have the right to have control over their finances, and they should have decide how much control (storage, safekeeping, etc) they willing to give to a third party.
I know its a long process, but we should start somewhere!

tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:57:14 PM

are there any regular pools plz
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 09:11:16 PM

what is the exact start time for this project?

20h GMT

or

20h or 21h UK daylight saving time?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: