Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:57:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jackyy

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:35:35 PM

Hi there,

How do i get involved with the IPO?

IPO's are ended as I know.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WAVES [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=13
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:45:03 PM

Hi there. Large issue, that seems to be reoccurring with the latest round of derps.
GRE was already in use before your ann.
Choose something different.

Why devs do not understand that this ignorance only hurts their coin I will never understand.
And, also, to the community: thanks for stepping up and helping the dev out in this regard.

Always reminds me of Walter, "f'ing amateurs"

p.s. what does GRE even stand for? I get the G=gold R=reserve E=moron?

I think you are from the greencoin community or as you are soo pissed of, I think you are the dev, using a newbie account. GRE is Gold REserve, simple as that. By the way, greencoin was GRC before, then the dev change it to GRE!!! Anyway GoldReserve is giving something new to the community and later to the World, so it needs to be unique, therefor I will change the ticker to a better one.

Actually, this person is not me. I don't care about the initials at all, as that doesn't define the coin. You are correct, it was originally GRC but was changed due to a conflict with Gridcoin (in fact, it was changed within 24 hours, and that announcement was still several days before the announcement of this coin). With that in mind, I couldn't care less. I hope that GoldReserve coin is successful, and if there is anything I could do to help you and your community please let me know.

Good luck, and hope you accomplish all that you've set out to do and more.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:41:16 PM

Hi there. Large issue, that seems to be reoccurring with the latest round of derps.

Why devs do not understand that this ignorance only hurts their coin I will never understand.
And, also, to the community: thanks for stepping up and helping the dev out in this regard.

I think you are from the greencoin community or as you are soo pissed of, I think you are the dev, using a newbie account. GRE is Gold REserve, simple as that. By the way, greencoin was GRC before, then the dev change it to GRE!!! Anyway GoldReserve is giving something new to the community and later to the World, so it needs to be unique, therefor I will change the ticker to a better one.

Actually, this person is not me. I don't care about the initials at all, as that doesn't define the coin. You are correct, it was originally GRC but was changed due to a conflict with Gridcoin (in fact, it was changed within 24 hours, and that announcement was still several days before the announcement of this coin). With that in mind, I couldn't care less. I hope that GoldReserve coin is successful, and if there is anything I could do to help you and your community please let me know.

Thank you, I hoped that wasn't you. We settled the matter of ticker problem before, but I admit it is confusing to everyone in long term. You are right, despite you change the original you announced that before I announced GoldReserve. The problem was that the source was ready then, so I could not change that. I think it is still too close to Greececoin, so I decided to change  it anyway in a few days!

I wish you the same, good luck with Greencoin!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 01:43:20 PM

I am tweeting them  since last two days.

We all will have to tweet them to build peer pressure on them,otherwise it will be delayed.

Thank you for all the community support! I am working on the marketing part, and Facebook account will be ready for tomorrow!

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:35:37 PM

great, will be nice to see this on trex.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:17:12 PM

great, will be nice to see this on trex.

Agreed, it is a solid coin - good dev - good community.
pos4me

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:59:41 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 07:11:38 PM by pos4me

Thank you, I hoped that wasn't you. We settled the matter of ticker problem before, but I admit it is confusing to everyone in long term. You are right, despite you change the original you announced that before I announced GoldReserve. The problem was that the source was ready then, so I could not change that. I think it is still too close to Greececoin, so I decided to change  it anyway in a few days!

Glad that was cleared up. Would not want to have been misled by the dev from a statement saying that greencoin changed their ticker...psst forgot to mention that was still before my ann, wink wink.

The name calling and stabs in the dark conspiracy theories were a nice touch. And make sure and diminish my concerns because I am a newbie, so welcoming.

Inspector Clouseau I presume?

To address your cockeyed theory, and as has been revealed to you, I am not from the greencoin community at all. I am an investor of this coin, even though another altcoin has proposed the idea of buying gold to stabilize the market, long before this coin. I am anxiously awaiting and hoping it will be a success.

Another huge issue that scares me, you mention that the source was already done with the duplicate ticker so you had to release anyway, days later. So my question is, who is actually creating the wallet? Because opening the source, then find&replace the duplicate ticker to a new ticker plus recompile is maybe ~20 minutes worth work. The reason this scares me the most is not because of a simple ticker change, but it reveals the dev has no idea how to look into the code so...what lurks inside that we do not know about? are there coins being siphoned off now? will block #xxxxx dump an additional 5mil coins not in the coin cap to a specific address sometime in the future? or has it already happened? And any answer from the dev is pure speculation. An independent and thorough audit by multiple community members and possibly some not involved with the community should happen asap. Along with the revelation of who is actually creating the wallet.

In regards to the ticker change, I would like to propose some suggestions:

XGR
XAU ---> for those in the dark, AU is the gold element symbol. I like this especially bc it puts you at/near the top of the X series coins alphabetically
*upon further research, xau is already a used symbol representing an ounce of gold so strike this off the list please.
XGOLD
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:40:57 PM

Thank you, I hoped that wasn't you. We settled the matter of ticker problem before, but I admit it is confusing to everyone in long term. You are right, despite you change the original you announced that before I announced GoldReserve. The problem was that the source was ready then, so I could not change that. I think it is still too close to Greececoin, so I decided to change  it anyway in a few days!

Glad that was cleared up. Would not want to have been misled by the dev from a statement saying that greencoin changed their ticker...psst forgot to mention that was still before my ann, wink wink.

The name calling and stabs in the dark conspiracy theories were a nice touch. And make sure and diminish my concerns because I am a newbie, so welcoming.

To address your cockeyed theory, and as has been revealed to you, I am not from the greencoin community at all. I am an investor of this coin, even though another altcoin has proposed the idea of buying gold to stabilize the market, long before this coin. I am anxiously awaiting and hoping it will be a success.

Another huge issue that scares me, you mention that the source was already done with the duplicate ticker so you had to release anyway, days later. So my question is, who is actually creating the wallet? Because opening the source, then find&replace the duplicate ticker to a new ticker plus recompile is maybe ~20 minutes worth work. The reason this scares me the most is not because of a simple ticker change, but it reveals the dev has no idea how to look into the code so...what lurks inside that we do not know about? are there coins being siphoned off now? will block #xxxxx dump an additional 5mil coins not in the coin cap to a specific address sometime in the future? or has it already happened? And any answer from the dev is pure speculation. An independent and thorough audit by multiple community members and possibly some not involved with the community should happen asap. Along with the revelation of who is actually creating the wallet.

XGR
XAU ---> for those in the dark, AU is the gold element symbol. I like this especially bc it puts you at/near the top of the X series coins alphabetically
*upon further research, xau is already a used symbol representing an ounce of gold so strike this off the list please.
XGOLD

I am glad that you are an investor! Any question from am investor is precious and I am happy to answer it. First of all I think we discussed the other altcoin come up my idea issue. I did not hear anything about that, because that altcoin never hit the market, the dev dissapeared, etc, who knows what happened back there?

My friend suggested the XGR ticker after the source was created.

About your huge issue. I am really scared of people who think that if someone come up with an idea, then that person should create EVERYTHING involved that idea. It is really scary, because it is absolutely narrow minded, if people think that only certain people can come up with ideas in certain fields! Go tell Michelin that their tires are the mere copy of the wheels invented in the stone age!! But Mr. pos4me, our tires are far better than the wheel invented in the stone age, it is unique in many ways. WOW, Mr Board of Directors, so you admit your source is based on THAT first invention?? Yeeees... Ok, thats a huge red flag, but lets go further. Did YOU create those winter tires? Weelll, no, we come up with the idea, then we discussed with our crew, then they create them, then we make it a success, let the World know that these are unique things and they are better quality then any other tire in the market! WOW, WOW and WOW, so it wasn't you who make the tires???!!! I am really sorry, but I don't think that these are your tires than! But Sir, We were the ones who make those a success. We worked hard to make it happen. Hah, who cares, you did not make it with your bare hands!!! ....

Don't take it the wrong way, I've just got a bit emotional. I read a lot of new coin's topic and these subject was one of the problems I do not understand. If a coin works, there are no problems so far (no stop at any point, no issues of any kind), dev working hard to go on and make something good out of it, then who the f. cares who wrote the coin's code?? Bitcoin is the source of all of the coins around, Litecoin was the second known invention, ALL THE REST ARE MERE COPIES, with 20% change in code. It is not the code, which matters, but the person (dev) behind it! If the dev is honest and has a great idea, he is working hard to put the pieces together, then I do not see any harm, if he can not break into the Pentagon or if he can not even code 6 lines to draw a house. (by the way that was my elementary school homework using a Commodore plus 4).

Anyway, I do not want to offend you, I was just telling a strange story. Hope you understand...

And Last: "ill block #xxxxx dump an additional 5mil coins not in the coin cap to a specific address sometime in the future? or has it already happened?" If you are a real investor and you follow this topic you should know that we have a block explorer so blocks are fully transparent, you can check them from the start!!! Block explorer also has a stats page so you can see if there are any spike suddenly in coins mined!!

I think made it clear here, that I am not a typical shitcoin maker dev. I am here, standing in the shitstorm people started on me. I won't stop even if no one will mined my coin, because then I will find investors who will give me money to buy a small amount of Gold to put on the Gold account I have, to show that this coin IS backed up by GOLD!!!

ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 10:58:06 PM

All you had to do was mention that the source code is fully open source, and if anyone is worried about tricks then they can go through the code themselves. Easy as that.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:42:41 PM

All you had to do was mention that the source code is fully open source, and if anyone is worried about tricks then they can go through the code themselves. Easy as that.

Yes, of course, but then where is the friday night drama, love, hatred??? Grin Panem et Circem

And noww, tadamm: www.facebook.com/GoldReserve

spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:44:51 PM

Uh dev?
"POW phase till block 100,000
POS interest 10% annually, starting from block 50,000."
Block number is 7816 and I just received a POS block

shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:52:33 PM

Uh dev?

I have several pos deposits in my wallet too

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 11:59:30 PM

Uh dev?

All right, if this true, then POS stage start earlier, possible a typo at the code, (5000, instead of 50000), I will look into it.

spicelord

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:03:03 AM

pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:09:43 AM

XGR
XGOLD

I am glad that you are an investor! Any question from am investor is precious and I am happy to answer it. First of all I think we discussed the other altcoin come up my idea issue. I did not hear anything about that, because that altcoin never hit the market, the dev dissapeared, etc, who knows what happened back there?

I can not say either way. I would have to go back and find it.
I do know that the idea is not new.

My friend suggested the XGR ticker after the source was created.

Glad to hear that.

About your huge issue. I am really scared of people who think that if someone come up with an idea, then that person should create EVERYTHING involved that idea. It is really scary, because it is absolutely narrow minded, if people think that only certain people can come up with ideas in certain fields! Go tell Michelin that their tires are the mere copy of the wheels invented in the stone age!! But Mr. pos4me, our tires are far better than the wheel invented in the stone age, it is unique in many ways. WOW, Mr Board of Directors, so you admit your source is based on THAT first invention?? Yeeees... Ok, thats a huge red flag, but lets go further. Did YOU create those winter tires? Weelll, no, we come up with the idea, then we discussed with our crew, then they create them, then we make it a success, let the World know that these are unique things and they are better quality then any other tire in the market! WOW, WOW and WOW, so it wasn't you who make the tires???!!! I am really sorry, but I don't think that these are your tires than! But Sir, We were the ones who make those a success. We worked hard to make it happen. Hah, who cares, you did not make it with your bare hands!!! ....

I have never suggested that the dev create everything, but the dev either needs to be able to confirm the code or the wallet creator needs to be known. Anything else is the opposite of transparent. Whatever the case may be, the code always needs to be poured over by the community, but because the community could not even catch a duplicate ticker I highly doubt that this is happening.  All cryptos are based off of btc in one way or another. That is not the issue. Your tires could be great currently, but 10k miles down the road if the sidewalls become weak and blow at 70mph and kill a family, who is to blame? Hint: neither bitcoin nor the stone wheel.

Don't take it the wrong way, I've just got a bit emotional. I read a lot of new coin's topic and these subject was one of the problems I do not understand. If a coin works, there are no problems so far (no stop at any point, no issues of any kind), dev working hard to go on and make something good out of it, then who the f. cares who wrote the coin's code?? Bitcoin is the source of all of the coins around, Litecoin was the second known invention, ALL THE REST ARE MERE COPIES, with 20% change in code. It is not the code, which matters, but the person (dev) behind it! If the dev is honest and has a great idea, he is working hard to put the pieces together, then I do not see any harm, if he can not break into the Pentagon or if he can not even code 6 lines to draw a house. (by the way that was my elementary school homework using a Commodore plus 4).

Anyway, I do not want to offend you, I was just telling a strange story. Hope you understand...

Huge red flags in these statements. If a coin works and there are no problems currently then all is well? Seriously?
I care, and I am certain anyone with 2 synapses actually firing do as well.
Your honesty as a dev is secondary to the foundation of the coin, which is the code. If it is f'd, nothing you do, did or will do will ever matter.

And Last: "ill block #xxxxx dump an additional 5mil coins not in the coin cap to a specific address sometime in the future? or has it already happened?" If you are a real investor and you follow this topic you should know that we have a block explorer so blocks are fully transparent, you can check them from the start!!! Block explorer also has a stats page so you can see if there are any spike suddenly in coins mined!!

You will not block anything. You might have someone else try and attempt to block any issue, but that response is always too late, rather than addressing any issues before they happen. What exactly does a block explorer do to prevent this? Nothing. It might let me see my investment is f'd, but it will never allow it to be prevented. The block explorer is nothing but a window of history. If you have some sort of way to change history, please let me know because that is worth more than all the fiat, jewels and gold in the world.

I think made it clear here, that I am not a typical shitcoin maker dev. I am here, standing in the shitstorm people started on me. I won't stop even if no one will mined my coin, because then I will find investors who will give me money to buy a small amount of Gold to put on the Gold account I have, to show that this coin IS backed up by GOLD!!!

Not to be a donkey, but in all honesty, there is currently nothing that is not typical about you.
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:12:24 AM

Please put your head back in the sand.
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:14:50 AM

Yes, of course, but then where is the friday night drama, love, hatred??? Grin Panem et Circem

And noww, tadamm: www.facebook.com/GoldReserve

I am use to the idea of pointing out legitimate and very urgent issues that are called trolling and drama.
Maybe I have been the only one to look into the code and know something different?

Almost forgot...Yeah, the dev created a facebook page. woohoo. I feel confident and secure now.
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:16:45 AM

Uh dev?

Hmm..how can that be? But the dev said....
pos4me

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:18:13 AM

Uh dev?

I have several pos deposits in my wallet too

Oh, someone else now...hmm. Something is not right here.
shhh shhhh quiet, the dev is honest and keep sending money. Ignore any issues that might ever arise at anytime.
ncsupanda
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:20:57 AM

Please put your head back in the sand.

Ah, the source isn't listed on GitHub. I see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: