Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:39:29 PM

voted. and holding.

Thank you! Just don't look at price right now, as soon as we set sail, it will be dollar high!   Cheesy

I hope so, I'm kind of a whale. Smiley  

I think the reason this is so overlooked (we don't even get people coming in here calling it a scam!) is because of the large pre-mine and people not taking the time to reason it out past reading about the pre-mine. Hopefully it can overcome, but the way the markets been I am surprised if you've been able to dump the pre-mine at all.

How is our 'gold fund' doing?

Hi Noodle! Cool premine supposed to sell on a daily basis, for not to disturb the market.
I have an action plan for now, and I need community feedback about it. It won't be a nice move, but I think at this point it is neccessary. Here it comes:

I think we need to get to Bittrex and Poloniex as soon as possible to draw attraction of more buyers, day traders, whales.

Second, we need to establish the Gold Fund, the backup as soon as we can.

With these 2 things settled, I think the price will be go through the roof!

So, my plan is to announce a 2nd IPO, a Public offering of an exact amount of XGR at a fixed price, for having enough funds to reach the 2 goals.

I am not hidding anything, so I think I need 10 BTC for that. I am setting the price of 1 XGR to 3500 satoshi. I know, this is much higher as our market price at the moment, but the potential is huge here!

To be as transparent as I can be, I am thinking that I will announce this offer for only a week, after that, I will buy part of the IPO at the fixed price and I got a friend who are interested in investing in XGR, even in this way.

So, again, it will be a public offer, anyone welcome to buy any of the IPO during the week, after that I will sell to whoever I can at the fixed price.

Please comment and give me thoughts about it!

Hmm, a second IPO? For 15x the price of the first one you say? Here's a thought... NO! How does that sound?

You sell the IPO cheap to your friends and now you don't have enough BTC to get us onto a decent exchange? Not such a good idea after all was it? Why don't you ask your friends for some more money for the IPO they already have?

Why the hell would anyone buy this second IPO when you can get the coins 10x cheaper on an exchange?

I doubt Polo will take a bribe, they have been known to remove coins from voting when people try to pay for votes. Your best bet there would have been a giveaway to promote the coin. Have Bittrex given you a price to list XGR?

Looks like its make or break time.

I think you have an interesting mind! You are saying: "You sell the IPO cheap to your friends and now you don't have enough BTC to get us onto a decent exchange? Not such a good idea after all was it? Why don't you ask your friends for some more money for the IPO they already have? "

Ok, lets play a game here. Assume you are an IPO investor of a coin. You do not know the developer of the coin, but you find it interesting enough to invest on the IPO. YOu payed for the IPO, the exact price what was announced. Then a few weeks later, the developer send you a message, that you have to pay more, because collected amount was not enough. What would you say?? I assume you say no, don't you?

Why the hell do you think that because my friends bought the IPO I have the right to ask more for it?? I have to treat all the investors like a stranger and treat them fair! What you ask is not fair at all!

I did not get any donations so far, and I try to find a way to raise funds to get us forward.

Because you failed to charge enough for it, you got your sums wrong, you underestimated the market, I don't care what you would have to say to them, look at it from a fresh investors point of view. WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY MORE THAN THE CURRENT MARKET PRICE??? THE MARKET HAS DETERMINED THE PRICE!!!!

Since you like analogies, here's one just for you. BTC's are available to purchase freely for around $600 each, how many will you buy from me for $6,000 each? I mean it has potential, right?

And as for donations... that's very funny. How was a stabilisation fund of 8% of the total number of coins ever going to buy enough gold to support the price of the other 92%? Just how much were you expecting people to donate? Either your IPO was too cheap, or your premine was too small.

You seem like a nice guy, and it looks like you're trying your best to make it work, that's the only reason I've still got my coins. But charging an inflated price for a second IPO because you got your sums wrong looks pretty bad.
24core

Activity: 582

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 07:57:27 PM

voted. and holding.

Thank you! Just don't look at price right now, as soon as we set sail, it will be dollar high!   Cheesy

I hope so, I'm kind of a whale. Smiley  

I think the reason this is so overlooked (we don't even get people coming in here calling it a scam!) is because of the large pre-mine and people not taking the time to reason it out past reading about the pre-mine. Hopefully it can overcome, but the way the markets been I am surprised if you've been able to dump the pre-mine at all.

How is our 'gold fund' doing?

Hi Noodle! Cool premine supposed to sell on a daily basis, for not to disturb the market.
I have an action plan for now, and I need community feedback about it. It won't be a nice move, but I think at this point it is neccessary. Here it comes:

I think we need to get to Bittrex and Poloniex as soon as possible to draw attraction of more buyers, day traders, whales.

Second, we need to establish the Gold Fund, the backup as soon as we can.

With these 2 things settled, I think the price will be go through the roof!

So, my plan is to announce a 2nd IPO, a Public offering of an exact amount of XGR at a fixed price, for having enough funds to reach the 2 goals.

I am not hidding anything, so I think I need 10 BTC for that. I am setting the price of 1 XGR to 3500 satoshi. I know, this is much higher as our market price at the moment, but the potential is huge here!

To be as transparent as I can be, I am thinking that I will announce this offer for only a week, after that, I will buy part of the IPO at the fixed price and I got a friend who are interested in investing in XGR, even in this way.

So, again, it will be a public offer, anyone welcome to buy any of the IPO during the week, after that I will sell to whoever I can at the fixed price.

Please comment and give me thoughts about it!

Hmm, a second IPO? For 15x the price of the first one you say? Here's a thought... NO! How does that sound?

You sell the IPO cheap to your friends and now you don't have enough BTC to get us onto a decent exchange? Not such a good idea after all was it? Why don't you ask your friends for some more money for the IPO they already have?

Why the hell would anyone buy this second IPO when you can get the coins 10x cheaper on an exchange?

I doubt Polo will take a bribe, they have been known to remove coins from voting when people try to pay for votes. Your best bet there would have been a giveaway to promote the coin. Have Bittrex given you a price to list XGR?

Looks like its make or break time.

I think you have an interesting mind! You are saying: "You sell the IPO cheap to your friends and now you don't have enough BTC to get us onto a decent exchange? Not such a good idea after all was it? Why don't you ask your friends for some more money for the IPO they already have? "

Ok, lets play a game here. Assume you are an IPO investor of a coin. You do not know the developer of the coin, but you find it interesting enough to invest on the IPO. YOu payed for the IPO, the exact price what was announced. Then a few weeks later, the developer send you a message, that you have to pay more, because collected amount was not enough. What would you say?? I assume you say no, don't you?

Why the hell do you think that because my friends bought the IPO I have the right to ask more for it?? I have to treat all the investors like a stranger and treat them fair! What you ask is not fair at all!

I did not get any donations so far, and I try to find a way to raise funds to get us forward.

Because you failed to charge enough for it, you got your sums wrong, you underestimated the market, I don't care what you would have to say to them, look at it from a fresh investors point of view. WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY MORE THAN THE CURRENT MARKET PRICE??? THE MARKET HAS DETERMINED THE PRICE!!!!

Since you like analogies, here's one just for you. BTC's are available to purchase freely for around $600 each, how many will you buy from me for $6,000 each? I mean it has potential, right?

And as for donations... that's very funny. How was a stabilisation fund of 8% of the total number of coins ever going to buy enough gold to support the price of the other 92%? Just how much were you expecting people to donate? Either your IPO was too cheap, or your premine was too small.

You seem like a nice guy, and it looks like you're trying your best to make it work, that's the only reason I've still got my coins. But charging an inflated price for a second IPO because you got your sums wrong looks pretty bad.

This is good discussion guys, and not seen on many coins, as most coins are not as transparent as this one and I want this coin to succeed.
It sounds like there are experienced people interested in this coin so PM the owner/developer and work on a clear strategy.
Once you have a strategy agree on the next steps and make this coin a success.

zhbest818

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:12:59 AM

A very serious problem, there is no exploitation, how to develop,
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:13:07 AM

A very serious problem, there is no exploitation, how to develop,

Hey Zhbest, please ask someone to translate your message, who knows english. Google translation is missleading, I do not understand what is a serious problem. You do not even quote someone just write something not understandable.

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:43:58 PM

Buy XGR:

0.30 BTC need to buy all sell orders up to 1000 sat
1 BTC needed to buy up all sell orders up to 2000 sat

Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 05:07:23 PM

Buy XGR:

What would that accomplish when people are selling for 200 sats?
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:45:38 PM

Buy XGR:

First of all, last price will be 2000 sat, so sellers will raise their ask prices, second, you will have near 40-50,000 GoldReserve and when the price will be 10k sat, you will have 5times profit!

Guys, wallet update is ready, I have to test it and it will be released tomorrow!

Both ticker change and Linux compile problem solved with the new wallet!

bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 07:55:54 PM

Buy XGR:

First of all, last price will be 2000 sat, so sellers will raise their ask prices, second, you will have near 40-50,000 GoldReserve and when the price will be 10k sat, you will have 5times profit!

Guys, wallet update is ready, I have to test it and it will be released tomorrow!

Hey!
You can find some cheap sell orders here > https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:01:27 PM

Hey!
You can find some cheap sell orders here > https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=XGR

... but no volume ... Sad
bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:05:48 PM

Yep, we're a young exchange.
And unfortunately we can't create volume without XGR owners Wink
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:12:06 PM

Yep, we're a young exchange.
And unfortunately we can't create volume without XGR owners Wink

yes I know. currently I don't intend to sell any XGR. This coin could be successful and it's easy to mine currently.
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

This coin needs to get on bittrex or it will die
Rage19420

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:33:49 PM

Buy XGR:

Thats a pretty risky call. If people are unable to ask for a higher price at current sell, then what makes you think they will at 2k?
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:34:59 AM

Buy XGR:

why not contact bittrex to add your coin?
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 07:46:40 AM

why not contact bittrex to add your coin?

The dev did that already long ago and they asked for a block explorer which is set up already. Since that time: silence

Please tweet bittrex about this coin this could help !
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:21:25 AM

Hi Everyone!

New wallet is ready!

This is for windows. Linux wallet can be compiled from the modified source!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/iy8d0f38xp99j68/GoldReserveXGR-qt.exe

MdbM

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:24:26 AM

Thx u dev.
kuroshava

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:32:41 AM

We are believe in XGR Smiley
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 11:06:43 AM

GoldReserve POOL
http://gre.freemoneyonlines.info/

Is up and running!Wallet updated to the latest version!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336

GPU Miner: ./sgminer --kernel darkcoin -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

CPU Miner: ./minerd -a X11 -o stratum+tcp://gre.freemoneyonlines.info:3336 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:17:32 PM

Sooner or later, as we gain popularity - we will be added to bittrex I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: