Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:29:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164046 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:06:18 PM

What about the money/btc whatever was received from the ipo`s sorry if iv missed something but wouldnt that pay for a lump of gold to give this coin some real value and get it off the ground?
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:28:08 PM

I am beginning to see future in this coin. XGR to the moon

You should! We have 43 votes at hitbtc.com!!! XGR is getting more and more attention!

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:29:23 PM

What about the money/btc whatever was received from the ipo`s sorry if iv missed something but wouldnt that pay for a lump of gold to give this coin some real value and get it off the ground?

You've just missed the part that was spent for start this coin! So 0 sum is not enough for buying gold unfortunatelly! 8(

yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 10:38:33 PM

You should! We have 43 votes at hitbtc.com!!! XGR is getting more and more attention!

+1 vote Smiley
Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:03:51 PM

Yer sorry, also just worked out that to increase the 0.00000350 on kingcoiny to even 0.00000450 your going to need a few bitcoins worth of gold, about 140 to cover the 40,000,000 that are in mint or are going to be in mint soon after block 100,000

So to get this coin higher than 0.00000350 lets hope theres some whales on the exchange we might make
stealtime

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:05:06 PM

+1 vote Smiley
You should login when you vote because once you sign in to your Hitbtc account, your votes will be multiplied by 10.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:19:48 PM

Hi,

Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Up until September, we will select the top voted coin from the list each week and add it to the website. After that, we intend to use the voting page as a tool to help us measure current public demand and make choices based on that.

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Let's do it!
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 11:45:33 PM

Hi,

Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Up until September, we will select the top voted coin from the list each week and add it to the website. After that, we intend to use the voting page as a tool to help us measure current public demand and make choices based on that.

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Let's do it!

+1  Cool

WOW! GoldReserve on Mintpal voting list!!! Let's vote guys!!  Cool Grin

Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:06:48 AM

Hi,

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Let's do it!

+1  Cool

After todays VRC debacle i wouldn't be so obsessed about getting on Mintpal. Fact is that they had been losing marketshare to Bittrex. I would concentrate efforts more on Bittrex over Mintpal at this moment.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:25:22 AM

Hi,

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Let's do it!

+1  Cool

After todays VRC debacle i wouldn't be so obsessed about getting on Mintpal. Fact is that they had been losing marketshare to Bittrex. I would concentrate efforts more on Bittrex over Mintpal at this moment.

Well Rage, to tell you the truth, I was trying to get on Bittrex for more then 2 weeks now. I did everything what was possible till this point but they chose pump and dump coins instead of GoldReserve. We have other priorities now.

Rage19420

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:38:09 AM

Hi,

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Let's do it!

+1  Cool

Well Rage, to tell you the truth, I was trying to get on Bittrex for more then 2 weeks now. I did everything what was possible till this point but they chose pump and dump coins instead of GoldReserve. We have other priorities now.

Yeah i know what you mean. I rather like the stop loss functions on polo and Bittrex. Have gotten used to Allcoins tho. Its actually not a bad exchange at all. Had been able to sell off some XGR at ATH and bought up some more for a nice sized stash. Good thing about these exchanges is they aren't so susceptible to whales playing p&d games. Everyone wants to get on the big exchanges but it does come at a price. Whales at play can drive a coin into the dirt.

Good to see your hanging in there and making progress. So many coins have come and gone in the few week XGR has been around.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:46:07 AM

Yeah i know what you mean. I rather like the stop loss functions on polo and Bittrex. Have gotten used to Allcoins tho. Its actually not a bad exchange at all. Had been able to sell off some XGR at ATH and bought up some more for a nice sized stash. Good thing about these exchanges is they aren't so susceptible to whales playing p&d games. Everyone wants to get on the big exchanges but it does come at a price. Whales at play can drive a coin into the dirt.

Good to see your hanging in there and making progress. So many coins have come and gone in the few week XGR has been around.

I knew from the begining that it will be a longer project, because I am not intend to make a pump and dump coin. This coin should be a big one even if it is take much more time then others. I have time and I am still want to create something unique here! Cool

Rage19420

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:49:15 AM

I knew from the begining that it will be a longer project, because I am not intend to make a pump and dump coin. This coin should be a big one even if it is take much more time then others. I have time and I am still want to create something unique here! Cool

Well you know i was a bit of a skeptic whether you could make progress and stick around. Glad to see you proved me wrong.

Keep up the good work.  Grin
letitbit

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:20:21 AM

Hi,

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Let's do it!

+1  Cool

Hei, why not make giveaway for votes on mintpal, you can do it in bitcoingarden.tk, reddit or somewhere else  Cheesy 
andrija001

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:50:25 AM

mesterlovesz, igaz lesz ez ebbol a coinbol vagy hagyam a kapalast? 200Mh on minep.it . udv szerbiabol Smiley
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:31:11 PM

Dev is there any bounties for Android wallet or IOs ?

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:04:11 PM

Hi,

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal

Let's do it!

+1  Cool

Hei, why not make giveaway for votes on mintpal, you can do it in bitcoingarden.tk, reddit or somewhere else  Cheesy 

yeah the sounds good either a give away or IPO thats how many coins donne before anyways, how bout a multipool of course the one the mine other coins and pays with XGR??

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:07:38 PM

yeah the sounds good either a give away or IPO thats how many coins donne before anyways, how bout a multipool of course the one the mine other coins and pays with XGR??

Yet, you can still mine XGR directly. There is no need for a multipool. But dev has this on the roadmap. See OP please!
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:14:47 PM

mesterlovesz, igaz lesz ez ebbol a coinbol vagy hagyam a kapalast? 200Mh on minep.it . udv szerbiabol Smiley

Hello, en ugy tervezem, hogy felviszem az arat az egekbe. Nem pumpának indítottam! Nyugodtan bányászhatod! Én most vettem még 110ezer db-ot!

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 01:17:10 PM

Dev is there any bounties for Android wallet or IOs ?

I have an offer for a professional android wallet, I think I will use that for android. No IOs at the moment, but I am not against it.

My only thought that it is not the time when we need those wallets!

After I can back up the coin, I will have enough fund to buy those extra services for the coin!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: