Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:19:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GoldReserve][XGR]X11 Unique Stabilizer Fund, BACKED BY GOLD NOW!  (Read 164050 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:52:26 AM

What is the actual use of the coin?

Also,how to keep and increase the value of this coin?

if this coin is backed by gold,then,can we think that the value of total coin= the gold you bought?

So,how to get more and more gold? could you only sell the stake of coins in gold fund,in this way we will get more and more gold,the value of this coin will increase step by step.

Greenlife we just discussed that a few pages before. Coin price is driven by the market, so even if we have a minimum buyback price coin price can be much higher, just because of the trust and the further value increase when I buy gold every now and then.

Selling the stake is a good idea but the max stake can be only 250k coins a year! Which is not enough for buy a decent amount of Gold and as I did not get the stake right now in one amount, then it is not we can work with.

I will sell part of the premine to gain people's trust, then do some marketing, awareness campaign so the price may go up to  a level where I can sell the premine for a reasonable amount of BTC. That will help me to buy more gold.

Later, as the coin will have a bigger reputation I can buy gold with the donations the community give.

GoldReserve Donation Acc: BTC: 16g8LVMpKAREXXQNRTUkxDNCoBykouTFZ9
GoldReserve Donation Acc: XGR: GftR1m2Gh8RPsNbQBZZ2xYHbWa7ps2dp8e
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:00:36 PM

if this coin is backed by gold,then,can we think that the value of total coin= the gold you bought?

So,how to get more and more gold? could you only sell the stake of coins in gold fund,in this way we will get more and more gold,the value of this coin will increase step by step.

Greenlife we just discussed that a few pages before. Coin price is driven by the market, so even if we have a minimum buyback price coin price can be much higher, just because of the trust and the further value increase when I buy gold every now and then.

Selling the stake is a good idea but the max stake can be only 250k coins a year! Which is not enough for buy a decent amount of Gold and as I did not get the stake right now in one amount, then it is not we can work with.

I will sell part of the premine to gain people's trust, then do some marketing, awareness campaign so the price may go up to  a level where I can sell the premine for a reasonable amount of BTC. That will help me to buy more gold.

Later, as the coin will have a bigger reputation I can buy gold with the donations the community give.

It's a good marketing strategy. Just follow your plan and everything will be good.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:01:26 PM

Actual use of the coin? We already have a merchant who accepts XGR! You can buy clothes, computer equipment with your coins!

IF you are interested in the big picture then I have a vision that this coin can be a real currency of some country as it has the ability to give a more stable price then Bitcoin or other altcoins give as it has a tangible asset behind it.

SGWar, I translated your conversation and I understand that you do not believe that I will buy back the coins when things goes down. I can not give you a bulletproof assurance for that because we do not know each other, but think about this.

1. None of the IPO holders sold their coins,
2. Premine is there, though I had a change to sell it for around 20 BTC and dissapear. I did not do that. (for me 20 BTC is 2 years salary)
3. Even the coin is not in an excellent coindition I am still here and trying to make it work...

Just sayin'

Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:03:39 PM

You should put a FAQ's section in the OP. Seems like a lot of people asking the same questions over and over. Then just tell them "read the OP".  Grin
coke15

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 12:18:18 PM

hi

at this moment :NO   but in the futur  YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

more gold every week  Grin
n2nshad0w

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

HashHard

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 07:28:57 PM

IF this coin was actually backed by gold, I'd be-able to trade the coin for real gold!  But it's not.. Instead you claim it is and hold the gold yourself.  You also claim that if something goes wrong you can buy back in and save us all?  Please explain how this would work: How do you know who holds coins?  How will they all be replaced to those individuals?  By dumping the premine you gain valueable gold, even more valuable the money, while your "community" gets nothing!   Angry 

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:33:00 PM

Dev, have you tried to contact Cryptsy?
Can you be more specific on why Bittrex doesn't want to add us? Whats the main reason?

Hi, I tried Crypsy but they do not even answer to my email!

Bittrex answered that they can not tell me whether the coin will be added or not, and they sent me a copy/paste answer as well.

So no reason at all, at least I do not know why we are ignored...

So, dev.

What is wrong with exchanges like Swisscex, Comkort and Alcrypt. They are good exchanges. If you ask me they are better than bittrex.

You should ask them to add XGR directly, now that is backed with real gold.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:30:43 PM

IF this coin was actually backed by gold, I'd be-able to trade the coin for real gold!  But it's not.. Instead you claim it is and hold the gold yourself.  You also claim that if something goes wrong you can buy back in and save us all?  Please explain how this would work: How do you know who holds coins?  How will they all be replaced to those individuals?  By dumping the premine you gain valueable gold, even more valuable the money, while your "community" gets nothing!   Angry 

Hi, n2nshad0w, good to see you here. But I have to tell you that you are the minority here! Our Community believe in the system I created!

First of all, you are confused about how gold backup works! First of all, at the moment, there is no gold exchange where you can sell 1 XGR and get that low amount of Gold. But thank you for the idea, at a later stage, when XGR will be much more valuable, we will have a Gold Exchange where you can buy and sell XGR to gold, even a tiny fracture like 1 gramm! Great idea, thank you!

Second, yes, there was soo many scams around lately that I am fully understand your doubts! About the buyback program. I do not care who held the coins, and I do not have to know that. At the begining, there will be page on the website where anyone can offer any amount of XGR and I will pay the minimum buyback price for it. So why does it matter who held the coins?? I pay whoever offer me XGR. Simple, simple simple.

By SELLING the premine, I will have enough BTC to buy a big amount of Gold, yes that is the plan. That will give a huge price rise and I can provide further updates, upgrades to the coins, like merchants, smartphone apps, exchange and wide acceptance of the coin to get closer to became a real currency!

Please do say "community" they are real people, who trust me and I am gained their trust by staying here, transparent and pushing my idea further and further even against a neysayers like you!

Please fell free to comment any time, I am happy to answer any of your questions!

Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:31:47 PM

Can you be more specific on why Bittrex doesn't want to add us? Whats the main reason?

Bittrex answered that they can not tell me whether the coin will be added or not, and they sent me a copy/paste answer as well.

So, dev.

What is wrong with exchanges like Swisscex, Comkort and Alcrypt. They are good exchanges. If you ask me they are better than bittrex.

Nothing wrong with those exchanges! People asked for Bittrex, that is all. I will contact them immediately, lets see what happens!

minecoinseveryday

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:37:39 PM

So, dev.

Nothing wrong with those exchanges! People asked for Bittrex, that is all. I will contact them immediately, lets see what happens!

thank you for keeping on top of this coin! when can we expect to see the second round of gold purchase?
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:53:55 PM

So, dev.

Oh, didn't know that. Thank you for clarifying though.

Yes, please contact these exchanges. I appreciate your work.

pgmail

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:09:11 AM

Now it is difficult to find a good coin.Looking forward to a better promotion.

green life

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 02:04:21 AM

Trust,Many thanks for your detail reply.
Now I am confident about this coin,If you do what you said,XGR is promising.

husky1971

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:59:28 AM

Trust,Many thanks for your detail reply.
Now I am confident about this coin,If you do what you said,XGR is promising.

must buy. I think the price goes up. I'm going to buy
matrix961

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:22:48 PM

I've submitted a request to Bittrex to add XGR. I use Bittrex more than any other exchange to trade now. I included a small write up highlighting some of the best features of this coin, having a physical gold reserve account, active dev, and community. I hope this helps getting listed.
husky1971

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 01:51:05 PM

I've submitted a request to Bittrex to add XGR. I use Bittrex more than any other exchange to trade now. I included a small write up highlighting some of the best features of this coin, having a physical gold reserve account, active dev, and community. I hope this helps getting listed.

Perfect!!! I Think litle bit more promo. Need twitter etc.
Iam 100% in. I need GOLD in my wallet
AltCoin555

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:59:59 PM

It may be possible to create a floor price, but how will that floor price ever increase?

There will be less than 17m coins mined from PoW, that definitely changes the percentages that were pre-mined.

Not trying to fud, I am actually mining, just have a few concerns, thanks!

Learn.
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:32:46 PM

It may be possible to create a floor price, but how will that floor price ever increase?

There will be less than 17m coins mined from PoW, that definitely changes the percentages that were pre-mined.

Not trying to fud, I am actually mining, just have a few concerns, thanks!

It's ok to have the concerns. But don't forget, in this case the premine is there to build the gold stock 100%. Even coins that have no premine could be dumped by the strongest miners and the dev could disappear, it's the same situation.
matrix961

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:25:14 PM

I did get a reply back from Bittrex, nothing special just a standard response. Anyways the response suggests that all they need to see is some community interest in the form of tweets etc. This just needs some promotion and I think there would be a good chance to have them add it.
Mesterlovesz74 (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:38:02 PM

I did get a reply back from Bittrex, nothing special just a standard response. Anyways the response suggests that all they need to see is some community interest in the form of tweets etc. This just needs some promotion and I think there would be a good chance to have them add it.

Hi, I appreciate your enthusiasm, but we already done that! I made a promotion campaign on twitter, I hired professionals to do that, we had more then 7 BTC/day volume on allcoin.com, 1 mill XGR daily, I tweeted nice and funny pictures, just check @GoldReservecoin twitter account activity. The community tweeted a lot of messages to them.
They systematically deny all our efforts there. I do not want to kill your energy and I ask you to tweet them and send them messages, find them on irc (freenode, Bittrex), asked them directly to add us!

And of course I have plans if they do not add us, even if we make huge efforts to that direction!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: