Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26461 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 10:58:02 PM

Do you think Iconic Expert belongs on this list, barabbas?

No I don't. I KNOW he has done nothing wrong -as long as he returns the coins collected for the Wall Street failed event- and that his only mistake was to trust the scammer Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, alias Templar77. Why do I know it? Because I warned him of EXACTLY what would happen 7 days before it actually happened.

IE has said he's not returning the Wall Street event funds...so?

I guess I'll have to PM directly myself... since you guys don't post the link to such a statement...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.4980

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delion19

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:00:55 PM

No I don't. I KNOW he has done nothing wrong -as long as he returns the coins collected for the Wall Street failed event- and that his only mistake was to trust the scammer Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, alias Templar77. Why do I know it? Because I warned him of EXACTLY what would happen 7 days before it actually happened.

Show me where he says that and I will include him immediately. Because I have plenty of posts in which he has said the opposite and in fact some form of returning it should have been already implemented.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg7214795#msg7214795
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:01:23 PM

...The Don and St.GNU continue dumping their estimated 35-40 million blackcoins premined acquired in the early hours/days of the PoW period. ....

JUST LOL >> add yourself barabbas to list Cheesy for that scam attempt...
Doge comes after 4 weeks  when 1st multipool operator (Radiostatic) left...

"35-40 million blackcoins premined acquired in the early hours/days" - next one lie premine is in code you can't premine coins in period of time...
BC was all mined in 7days but even with that GNU comes after month to BC... You just LIE...

That is fully documented in several posts in several Bitcointalk threads. And I never, ever, lie (I could be wrong though and have been on occasion. In this particular one, I did very extensive research myself and the conclusions are quite clear. But that is not the only scam going on in BC... not that you are going to be convinced otherwise, of course. Are you Mano Nera, by the way?

Lol you only proved that BC coin was mined in 7day...(this is only "scam" you found ) but that was know in 10day before lunch in announcement...
About Doge you don't have any prove... even on cast he told he entered when Radiostatic gone...
And radiostatic 1st pool operator gone in about 3 week after coin was lunched... Then doge came in to setup multi pool.
Here he talks about that.(link below) You just trying connect some facts but it isn't go in right direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=P2XpOQCtX3U#t=311

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:01:53 PM

...The Don and St.GNU continue dumping their estimated 35-40 million blackcoins premined acquired in the early hours/days of the PoW period. ....

Doge comes after 4 weeks  when 1st multipool operator (Radiostatic) left...

"35-40 million blackcoins premined acquired in the early hours/days" - next one lie premine is in code you can't premine coins in period of time...
BC was all mined in 7days but even with that GNU comes after month to BC... You just LIE...

That is fully documented in several posts in several Bitcointalk threads. And I never, ever, lie (I could be wrong though and have been on occasion. In this particular one, I did very extensive research myself and the conclusions are quite clear. But that is not the only scam going on in BC... not that you are going to be convinced otherwise, of course. Are you Mano Nera, by the way?

now now ie you must be pretty stupid if you even think that! now you realize bc had several pools with over 5gigs each  this is scrypt btw there was a max peak hash at 52-55gigs at that time there were several pools including hashcows who mined a total of 2 million coins and sold them all at 1-4k sats this is all confirmed there were other pools like dedicated who had far more mined, if all the pool owners still have there docs for the payouts you can clearly see maybe 5-10% of the total coins were mined by unofficial pools ( aka people with mega farms or multi pools such as hashcows)

Well if you still think I am IE, then you are way more stupid than I thought. The charges that I made point to pre-mine of over 35 million coings by The Doge and St.GNU. What you just posted is very small potatoes. But obviously you are not going to see that, are you, no matter how evident? The fact that la Mano Nera gives away the Titan for the Multipool _a separate business from BC owned fully by St.GNU and the DOGE- is also of no consequence to you, is it? The FACT that morituri13.dognip showed at the offices of the PR for the meeting with the flower pants kid, as the visible head of la Mano Nera that he is, also means nothing to you, right? Nor the fact thata the still available post in which morituri13 admitted in the thread to be part of a "group of investors" (Mano Nera) working on the inside and determining the strategies of the coin, controlling when and how much the pool buys and every other aspect of the coin, including the Foundation, means nothing to you either.... OK, it's your money. We are here -I am-, to include them in the Wall of Shame. And they are, so every new investor can be warned.

You may choose to believe whatever pleases you most of fits your particular agenda better.
delion19

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:16:07 PM

And have you looked at the posts from iconic? stick to what you said you would do. And to claim otherwise would be lying....

Thanks
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:17:46 PM

Show me where he says that and I will include him immediately. Because I have plenty of posts in which he has said the opposite and in fact some form of returning it should have been already implemented.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599299.msg7214795#msg7214795

ICONICEXPERT INCLUDED IN THE WALL OF SHAME

That is just too bad. After exposing his immense ego, which got the best of him all the time, and antagonizing him rather virulently because some of his initiatives at BC were quite outrageous and in my opinion damaging for the coin -I hadn't discovered the scams inside BC then-, I came to respect him for at least having ideas even if only 20% of them, at the most, good ones with the 80% left pretty outrageous and potentially damaging. When all of this blew off, I told him he had put himself in a lose-lose situation... even though he had converted the donations to fiat and, at the time, the price of BC was way below than it had been at the time of the donations, so he could easily return the coins and still have some extra left. For simplicity reasons, he offered the charity option but that is not acceptable because many people has antagonized him and want their donations back... and they have every right to have them. Sorry IE, but there's no two-ways about this. It goes with the territory. To react with the ego above the head, carries consequences. You HAVE to return that money. First, it is not true, if I recall correctly, that the price of today is higher than it was at the time of most donations. Second, even if it was at some time during the donations, some of them were made in BTC and LTC and price of BTC has gone considerably up. I know you are now on another coin and being successful. Congrats. I know you just don't want the hassle it represents to return the money one by one. It IS a hassle. But you chose to engage on that hassle and it is your responsibility to do whatever is needed to come out of it. The excuse that it will cost you more now than you get is simply not true and, even if it was -and I repeat, it is NOT- it is your fault for so much delaying the return of funds that should have started weeks ago.

For all of those reasons and conditioned to the proper return of funds to all those who have requested and are willing to contact you about it, you are prominently included on the Wall of Shame.

Good luck with the new coin though.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:17:59 PM

now now ie you must be pretty stupid if you even think that! now you realize bc had several pools with over 5gigs each  this is scrypt btw there was a max peak hash at 52-55gigs at that time there were several pools including hashcows who mined a total of 2 million coins and sold them all at 1-4k sats this is all confirmed there were other pools like dedicated who had far more mined, if all the pool owners still have there docs for the payouts you can clearly see maybe 5-10% of the total coins were mined by unofficial pools ( aka people with mega farms or multi pools such as hashcows)

Well if you still think I am IE, then you are way more stupid than I thought. The charges that I made point to pre-mine of over 35 million coings by The Doge and St.GNU. What you just posted is very small potatoes. But obviously you are not going to see that, are you, no matter how evident? The fact that la Mano Nera gives away the Titan for the Multipool _a separate business from BC owned fully by St.GNU and the DOGE- is also of no consequence to you, is it? The FACT that morituri13.dognip showed at the offices of the PR for the meeting with the flower pants kid, as the visible head of la Mano Nera that he is, also means nothing to you, right? Nor the fact thata the still available post in which morituri13 admitted in the thread to be part of a "group of investors" (Mano Nera) working on the inside and determining the strategies of the coin, controlling when and how much the pool buys and every other aspect of the coin, including the Foundation, means nothing to you either.... OK, it's your money. We are here -I am-, to include them in the Wall of Shame. And they are, so every new investor can be warned.

You may choose to believe whatever pleases you most of fits your particular agenda better.
no i don't think you're ie i was honestly thought it was just a funny way of joking around... but anyway premined 35 million so you're saying the total bc amount is 110million.............. LOL,  but seriously where do you come up with 35 million LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:30:53 PM

no i don't think you're ie i was honestly thought it was just a funny way of joking around... but anyway premined 35 million so you're saying the total bc amount is 110million.............. LOL,  but seriously where do you come up with 35 million LOL

You are going to have top read that yourself, I wrote MANY long posts about it and most of them remain fully available on Bitcointalk.

But no, your assumption is wrong: Of the 75 million in existence, at least half was pre-mined by those two. Clear now?

And come on, no you did not believe it but it conveniently fit your personal agenda just like it does that of those retarded Emilio and conosaur or whatever (this is PARTICULARLY funny indeed for he now is literally kissing IE's ass... only that he has chosen not to know that he is doing it. Hysterical). Same with all those other retards whose posts are immortalized here so there's evidence of the enormity of the imbecility.

Anyway, if you want to play with La Mano Nera, it is your business. Part of mine is to expose it.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2014, 11:32:04 PM

No need for it. It is the reason for this thread to exist to begin with. And I never, ever, lie. Thank you for providing the link.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:11:36 AM

But no, your assumption is wrong: Of the 75 million in existence, at least half was pre-mined by those two. Clear now?
SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS Cheesy - TIP YOU CAN'T because there weren't any

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:16:37 AM

anyone mention SMARTCOIN ... the dev got people to sign up for a giveaway, set up online wallets, and about 2 weeks later stole all the coins from the wallets.

CLASSIC!

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:22:43 AM

TEMPLAR77 (CARLOS R. TORRES FREGUSON) AT IT AGAIN WITH LIBERTYCOIN

This guys and his associate, loljosh, are something else. The have their fully censored Libertycoin thread on Bitcointalk but, since he is not capable of coding for shit and cannot get anyone of any knowledge to work for his scamer ass, he's trying to pull another con within the Libertycoin remaining community -poor people hanging on to their bags with any small glimmer of hope for recouping some of their humongous losses. Carlos, Templar77 want more of their money, obviously, and has opened yet another thread -fully censored, of course-, to continue scamming people out of their money for a little longer... while absolutely nothing -ok, maybe a few icons here and there, the guy made decent websites before discovering a much easier way to other people's money, after all.

He is asking the community -all six of them remaining- to tell him what can they do to make Libertycoin better. Oh, and the main purpose: "to clear his name". Like that is possible while keeping on collecting victims of his scam. And he even (mind you, this is a 26 years old kid convinced at this point he is untouchable) charges IconicExpert when it was him and Loljosh who put him out of LibertyCoin just when that coin was on the way to huge numbers. There wasn't an accidental change of password, it was a deliberate action to deny IconicExpert access to the forum thread. I was there, so I know. I knew, in fact, a week before when  I warned -to no avail- IconicExpert, of what was about to happen. It was very clear: The dedicated IRC channel of Libertycoin was -and to some extent remains- moderated and fully controlled by IconicExpert's more acerbic enemies from BlackCoin... all of which came in -including the Doge and many others, to witness the effects of the dumping in Libertycoing they had orchestrated for days. It was like watching a movie while this puts of Carlitos took sides, blatantly, with the people from a rival coin to hang in to Libertycoin whose community had already clearly expressed that they wanted IconicExpert to take full charge of the coin and get the bums (Carlos and loljosh) out. They, Templar77 (Carlitos) went on to even mess with the code of the coin so IE couldn't even fork it and take over like the entire community wanted.

Anyway, this asshole, who I have denounced personally to the Policia Federal in Mexico DF where he lives, ask "what coins?" he dumped, pretending he didn't have any more than the 300k or so that he holds now. In the several threads that are available, you will know which coins. It is my charge that they, him and loljosh are behind the 24hash.com fraud where miners were simply not paid by the pool that quickly disappeared. Prove otherwise and "clean your name, asshole". You are guilty as sin, pal. Should we ask your previous victims in Universitycoin, or Grumpycoin what they think? How about those who still are waiting for the launch of X Coin and that have paid you weeks ago?

What are you gonna do when they come for you, bad boys?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:28:14 AM

SHOW THOSE PREMINED BC COINS Cheesy - TIP YOU CAN'T because there weren't any

It doesn't work that way here, smart ass. The evidence and the research has been long published everywhere. It is THEIR burden to prove otherwise.
But worry not, The Doge, the Don, Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin will have more worries -such as the FBI, the IRS- on his ass than his inclusion in the Wall of Shame. He lives in Brooklyn, that's the US, and here you may get away with crime in cryptoland, but not without generously contributing to Uncle Sam, so consider the "donations" to the Doge, in part, as donations to the IRS. There's some poetic justice in that. And, who knows, with time, there might well be justice, poetic or not, playing a part.

bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:32:03 AM

Iconic Expert, Clockers25, Boomslang, brammien, Barabbas and all different accounts of Christopher Bouzy.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:32:28 AM

anyone mention SMARTCOIN ... the dev got people to sign up for a giveaway, set up online wallets, and about 2 weeks later stole all the coins from the wallets.

CLASSIC!

Who was this Angel? Any way to trace his deeds?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:33:07 AM

Iconic Expert, Clockers25, Boomslang, brammien, Barabbas and all different accounts of Christopher Bouzy.

There you have, another new kind of idiot. What can you do...
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:51:23 AM

Lol you only proved that BC coin was mined in 7day...(this is only "scam" you found ) but that was know in 10day before lunch in announcement...
About Doge you don't have any prove... even on cast he told he entered when Radiostatic gone...
And radiostatic 1st pool operator gone in about 3 week after coin was lunched... Then doge came in to setup multi pool.
Here he talks about that.(link below) You just trying connect some facts but it isn't go in right direction.

+1

I have yet to see one proof of any BC scam. If it is one, damn, it must be the best scam in crypto history haha.

All I see is bunch of hardworking people. And trust me, I know.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:52:07 AM

What? Cloak too? Cry

barabbas, aka IconicExpert should be at the top of the list. Don't trust this guy, before you fall for this scam check his post history and do your due diligence.
He has a confirmed at least 5 accounts of alts that he uses to promote his own ideas and to put down those he doesnt agree with.

Here is a list of his accomplishments.
1. He initiated a huge dump of BC and proceeded to blame the BC devs for it when they wouldnt support his event because they wanted to do one of their own. He started an entire smear campaign against BC and all of the people working to making it better.
2. He collected 13,000$ in donations for an event that he was planning involving women walking around on wall st passing out BC cards. The money STILL has not been returned a full month after the cancellation of said event.
3. He announced that he would be promoting XLB, but when the devs decided to do something that didnt agree with his plan, he accused them of dumps again just like he did with BC.
4. His alt accounts tried to start a logo contest for Cloak and when the dev found out who he/they were he pulled his support. So they initiated a smear campaign yet again.

This is the result of a butthurt loser being angry that noone will play with him anymore so he is spreading FUD to anyone who will listen.
It is in your best interests to move on and ignore anything these people say

You beat me to it!  This Nigerian scammer Christopher Bouzy, aka barabbas, aka IconicExpert just doesn't quit, does he?  He wants to make a hall of shame about OTHER people?? Unbelievable.  Hey Bouzy, there's a reason why your home country is a third-world shithole:  a few too many people like you there.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 12:56:05 AM

+1

I have yet to see one proof of any BC scam. If it is one, damn, it must be the best scam in crypto history haha.

All I see is bunch of hardworking people. And trust me, I know.

But you are part of the foundation Maarten, so it doesn't really count what you post, does it? You also know why morituri13/dognip was at the PR meeting in Miami with flowery-pants boy, don't you?

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 01:00:03 AM

What? Cloak too? Cry

barabbas, aka IconicExpert should be at the top of the list. Don't trust this guy, before you fall for this scam check his post history and do your due diligence.
He has a confirmed at least 5 accounts of alts that he uses to promote his own ideas and to put down those he doesnt agree with.

Here is a list of his accomplishments.
1. He initiated a huge dump of BC and proceeded to blame the BC devs for it when they wouldnt support his event because they wanted to do one of their own. He started an entire smear campaign against BC and all of the people working to making it better.
2. He collected 13,000$ in donations for an event that he was planning involving women walking around on wall st passing out BC cards. The money STILL has not been returned a full month after the cancellation of said event.
3. He announced that he would be promoting XLB, but when the devs decided to do something that didnt agree with his plan, he accused them of dumps again just like he did with BC.
4. His alt accounts tried to start a logo contest for Cloak and when the dev found out who he/they were he pulled his support. So they initiated a smear campaign yet again.

This is the result of a butthurt loser being angry that noone will play with him anymore so he is spreading FUD to anyone who will listen.
It is in your best interests to move on and ignore anything these people say

You beat me to it!  This Nigerian scammer Christopher Bouzy, aka barabbas, aka IconicExpert just doesn't quit, does he?  He wants to make a hall of shame about OTHER people?? Unbelievable.  Hey Bouzy, there's a reason why your home country is a third-world shithole:  a few too many people like you there.

Even those blatantly racist disgrace of statements that only qualify you, are allowed here. Total freedom.

you should read just a bit above and will find, to your ignorant awakening, that I have just added IconicExpert to the Wall of Shame for refusing to return the donations. Like in at least 80% of his ideas, I disagree completely. That said, he is 1000% more decent than any of you. Quite the egocentric asshole, but not even close to the levels of dishonesty and plain imbecility of the likes of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: