Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:16:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26459 times)
Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:07:43 AM

I like this. The amount of shitcoins coming out every day is ridiculous, we need to start looking at the people behind them so nobody will ever trust them again.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
R4v37

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:51:16 AM

i want to be one of the bad guys...
but i cant... I JUST DONT KNOW HOW  Cheesy
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:56:57 AM

the recent scandal in altcoin world is NEM OP Tongue
check it out here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649852.0;topicseen

Price of a NEM stake is still higher than what it was a week ago, when it closed at 15K NxT.

So much for a scandal.  I would say NxT's distribution and price manipulation was way worse.  Or Visacoin running off with people's money.  Or Maidsafe accepting MtGox's stolen Bitcoins.   All that technically happened was UtopianFuture created fake accounts to bump NEM back in January, accounts which were taken off the stakeholder list before we had all the developers, the 3000 stakeholders, taint analysis, et cetera.

Scandal?  Not really, it's only two people who are vocalizing that it's a scandal, and 30+ people telling them to take a hike.  UtopianFuture is gone now, so these people have no reason to continue.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
pcmerc

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:13:57 AM

VERICOIN

Yes, vericoin. In the Wall of Shame. Reason? They simply don't play fair. They randomly  kick out any poster from their IRC channel if the question, even minimally, the procedures, let alone criticize anything. Just not acceptable.

There are other red lights too. Extreme arrogance on the part of some of the mods AND their self-proclaimed media front man, which serves the coin and the community very poorly. That is inappropriate behavior in a coin, but specially in a new coin that has, technically, the interesting traces of one that could actually "make it".

A very deep change in behaviors, along with TOTAL transparency, is needed there.

Shameful.

Edit for accuracy: The dev PM me to tell me that the charges couldn't be right because the thread is not moderated. It appears so and I haven't corroborated the charges made by one poster that claimed his part of a post had been deleted, so, for now, that particular charge is erased.

What cannot be erased and I was a witness of myself is the arrogant attitude and blatant censorship exercised in the IRC channel, specifically by the mod "pcmerc". The dev pretends that only "racist" comments are invited to "tone down". Again, no racist comments at all and this mod ejected one poster that was questioning the presence in the VRC IRC channel of known followers or Blackcoin and Libertycoin such as "BlackHanhasdrake" and "BlackhandAfrikanos" as well as "Gatti". The media front-man was also present and witness of the incident.

Censorship of any kind and corresponding lack of transparence, gain an entrance in this wall. And while I have no problem admitting errors, when they occur, I will hold the people responsible for dictatorship behavior that I have personally witnessed. 

You were kicked for running your mouth. The channel is freely open to anyone. Just because you don't care for some individuals in the channel doesn't mean you have a right to drop your diarrhea of the mouth in the channel. Talk to them directly through pm or in the relative channels to the topic you are bitching about, which was blackcoin, libertycoin & whatever else you choose to stir up problems for.

Talk all the shit you like. My track record speaks loudly for me. I help a lot of people & get nothing in return. I do it to because I like to help. What do you do besides run your mouth?

Do you compile wallets that people need or anything outside of just the diarrhea that drips out of your mouth?

pcmerc~
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:21:07 AM

VERICOIN

Yes, vericoin. In the Wall of Shame. Reason? They simply don't play fair. They randomly  kick out any poster from their IRC channel if the question, even minimally, the procedures, let alone criticize anything. Just not acceptable.

There are other red lights too. Extreme arrogance on the part of some of the mods AND their self-proclaimed media front man, which serves the coin and the community very poorly. That is inappropriate behavior in a coin, but specially in a new coin that has, technically, the interesting traces of one that could actually "make it".

A very deep change in behaviors, along with TOTAL transparency, is needed there.

Shameful.

Edit for accuracy: The dev PM me to tell me that the charges couldn't be right because the thread is not moderated. It appears so and I haven't corroborated the charges made by one poster that claimed his part of a post had been deleted, so, for now, that particular charge is erased.

What cannot be erased and I was a witness of myself is the arrogant attitude and blatant censorship exercised in the IRC channel, specifically by the mod "pcmerc". The dev pretends that only "racist" comments are invited to "tone down". Again, no racist comments at all and this mod ejected one poster that was questioning the presence in the VRC IRC channel of known followers or Blackcoin and Libertycoin such as "BlackHanhasdrake" and "BlackhandAfrikanos" as well as "Gatti". The media front-man was also present and witness of the incident.

Censorship of any kind and corresponding lack of transparence, gain an entrance in this wall. And while I have no problem admitting errors, when they occur, I will hold the people responsible for dictatorship behavior that I have personally witnessed. 

You were kicked for running your mouth. The channel is freely open to anyone. Just because you don't care for some individuals in the channel doesn't mean you have a right to drop your diarrhea of the mouth in the channel. Talk to them directly through pm or in the relative channels to the topic you are bitching about, which was blackcoin, libertycoin & whatever else you choose to stir up problems for.

Talk all the shit you like. My track record speaks loudly for me. I help a lot of people & get nothing in return. I do it to because I like to help. What do you do besides run your mouth?

Do you compile wallets that people need or anything outside of just the diarrhea that drips out of your mouth?

pcmerc~

Now that explains a lot. Barabbas was kicked for being barabbas. If I were there, I would have kicked you too. Mystery solved.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:45:11 AM

VERICOIN

Shameful.

pcmerc~

No, the channel is NOT freely open to anyone. It is open to anyone who conforms with whatever the fuck you choose to decide you will allow or not, which is quite different and is as simple as arbitrary censorship, little man. The individuals in question had already had quite despicable behavior, completely unrelated to VRC -or any other coin- offering "cock", among quite a few other niceties, to a female guest... all of which, by the way, did not seemed to disturb you at all for you never intervened. Now when those individuals were simply questioned as for their motivation to be there -following a behavior of disruption such as the one they staged inside the Libertycoin channel, so it was not a capricious questioning at all- you, without any warning, bumped off the "offender". Why? Rhetorical question, I am not interested in any answer from you. Your behavior is poison in crypto and should not be tolerated. Certainly it will be condemned here and pointed out for what it is: SHAMEFUL.
pcmerc

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:48:36 AM

VERICOIN

Shameful.

pcmerc~

No, the channel is NOT freely open to anyone. It is open to anyone who conforms with whatever the fuck you choose to decide you will allow or not, which is quite different and is as simple as arbitrary censorship, little man. The individuals in question had already had quite despicable behavior, completely unrelated to VRC -or any other coin- offering "cock", among quite a few other niceties, to a female guest... all of which, by the way, did not seemed to disturb you at all for you never intervened. Now when those individuals were simply questioned as for their motivation to be there -following a behavior of disruption such as the one they staged inside the Libertycoin channel, so it was not a capricious questioning at all- you, without any warning, bumped off the "offender". Why? Rhetorical question, I am not interested in any answer from you. Your behavior is poison in crypto and should not be tolerated. Certainly it will be condemned here and pointed out for what it is: SHAMEFUL.

You're nobody. You're opinions & views mean nothing.

pcmerc~
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

this threadh as a lot of drama

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:33:17 PM

@barabbas

IconicScum is an idiot and he will soon be revealed. I am just making sure what my legal boundaries are before doing so. He will soon get a taste of his own medicine, but what I am planning will extend well outside of this forum.

Further more, it is time to debunk his claim you and I are the same person. The best way to shutdown baseless fud is with the truth. Can you take a photo holding a blank paper with something like I am barabbas with the date and time. Maybe also a newspaper from your area. Block out your face, it is not needed.

@IconicScum

I guess you didn't get the messages when the IconicAmateur account was banned. Your obsession with me is just sad, I almost feel sorry for you. You created a Twitter account for the sole purpose to Tweet about me. Every post from you ends with Christopher Bouzy "Nigerian Fucking Scammer". What you should be posting is Christopher Bouzy " The man I am deeply obsessed with". The only other time I have seen such obsessive behavior is from a woman who was dumped. Are you so dimwitted that you do not understand no one cares. While you waste your time focusing on me, I make money every day trading crypto, and in the process make other investors money. You will never be able to compete with that. No amount of conspiracy theories and half truths will be able to compete with real money. While you post words on a forum and Tweet BS, I put money in investors bank accounts. Money they can use for real things. All you are doing for them is giving them something to read. So if your goal is to "expose" me and/or turn people against me, then you first better make them more money than I do.

I know who you are, but I let you post your sh!t for a few reasons I wont disclose. You and a few others judge people by their exterior, and underestimate what is on the inside. That is what I meant when I previously posted "you make it easy for me". I have been running circles around you and your other imbecile friends for several weeks, and I will continue to do so. You have been making me money and you don't even know it. Yes you are my bitch and it is time you knew. You are not very smart but eventually you will figure out what I mean.

Lastly, the very last time I PMed Seopkip I made him a promise, ask him what I promised him. You guys pissed off people with very deep pockets, pockets much deeper than you can imagine. The price of BlackCoin is just dwindling, and every time it seems to start moving up, someone just pushes it back down. You and your friends think you have crypto "locked down", but you have no clue. The grownups are here now and your time is running out.

worhiper_-_

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:35:01 PM

this threadh as a lot of drama

I think that it's the same story all around. Every forum around the net has similar stories. But yeah, we tend to over do it sometimes. Guess it's because we deal with something that has value. People have a better reason to scam here.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:33:15 AM

VERICOIN

Shameful.

pcmerc~

You're nobody. You're opinions & views mean nothing.

pcmerc~

Speaking for yourself, of course. And it makes a lot of sense for I , unlike you, illiterate, do know the difference between you're and your. Quite an ass-et for the Vericoin community, you are indeed.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:43:13 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 12:56:11 AM by barabbas

No, IconicExpert, at this stage everyone knows very well, including this asshole, so I am not doing anything to prove what everyone knows.

For some reason that I can only suspect -follow orders- he chooses this thread to spew his vitriol about you, when it would be so easy for him to do it in your twitter, so we all know he does know. Enough of that shit anyways. He may post anything he wants here, just like anyone. I just like anyone who so chooses, will simply ignore him.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:31:52 AM

Im a pussy that hides behind a computer screen.

You are not from Buffalo NY, but you are a pussy. It is sad how much of a pussy you really are. You post my name every chance you get, but you hide behind a username because you are terrified of what will happen to you. You are keyboard brave but you are a pussy on the inside. I will go back to ignoring you because I dont have time for pussies.

From Above

Merit: 520

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:01:48 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 08:37:59 AM by Come-from-Above

All your fucking scams are out Bouzy boy, you filthy dirty stinky nigerian fucking scammer

ive not been following this thread and frankly i dont care. but Are u extreme racist? Shocked

heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:46:17 AM

We need a new thread so this whole thread can be on the ultimate wall of shame. What a pathetic bunch
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:06:27 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 03:54:22 PM by sammy007

Don't forget to mention Max Keiser. One of the biggest scams in crypto history. Everyone know how he endorsed MaxCoin.
It's not enough for him and now StartCoin there. I noticed his tweets about this scam. FYI, StartCoin is obvious scam, it's traded on mcxnow before even announce on this forum. I noticed a couple of thousands blocks premined. Now this scam trading on bittrex. It's probably on of the insolent scams in crypto history.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651307

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/startcoin-on-mcxnow-despite-50-pre-mine-because-of-max-keiser
syldh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:18:37 PM

what
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:01:24 AM

there is a whole entire forum section for this here if some you don't know..

Scam Accusations =  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Reputation = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:11:17 AM

Don't forget to mention Max Keiser. One of the biggest scams in crypto history. Everyone know how he endorsed MaxCoin.
It's not enough for him and now StartCoin there. I noticed his tweets about this scam. FYI, StartCoin is obvious scam, it's traded on mcxnow before even announce on this forum. I noticed a couple of thousands blocks premined. Now this scam trading on bittrex. It's probably on of the insolent scams in crypto history.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=651307

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/startcoin-on-mcxnow-despite-50-pre-mine-because-of-max-keiser

wow

and it was funny how coins-e had the exclusive on max coin but had a broken market for a month.. YOU couldn't see ANY orders on books.
while mcxnow had it working normally on launch day.. combined with their cheating bs launch..
they lied about having a windows wallet ready for launch.. what it was is a DAEMON not a windows wallet
they all over kept calling it a windows wallet which it's not.. and we found out only when the password was unleashed on launch day.
i've had a ton of pro's agree with me on it too.. pure scam from that fuck head and his lacky paid cloners

i couldn't connect for the first 8 hrs until they released a fixed windows daemon .exe with a change log saying it fixed connection problems for some people.
as soon as i dropped in the new exe i was synced and mining in 1 sec flat !
while noobs ran around saying anyone like me just didn't know what we were doing..
while Max himself deceitfully ran around saying how great the launch went.

it goes on and on..

Max Keiser and his coin cloner(s) he had make his coin etc are fucking scamming lying weazle pieces of shit !

oh yeah and fuck mxcnow that place and the dipshit running it is a scammer from hell too !
if you have coins on there well good luck with that lol
don't be surprised if he decides to randomly shut the exchange down.. he has done it before.

PS:
i am mining Max coin right now hhahaha

fuck why do we even do this dumb crap ? it's all a never ending shit pile mountain of scammers..

they should rename the ALT coin section to the Scam coin section and no i won't type out L o L after this sentence ..it's not funny

FUD first & ask questions later™
chases

Activity: 193

ain't nothing like the Blues

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:21:08 AM

I'm not sure if this is relevant for the wall of shame, However, I feel that folks need to be informed of all types of
fraud that is taking place in the crypto world.
My accusations of thievery go to the alt coin exchange known as Coinex.pw
This site has been stealing coins for over 2 months now and is STILL open and accepting deposits from unsuspecting traders.
when someone deposits their coins into their account, they do not get credited to their account. There is no
response from their support and no admins. in their chat. This is not FUD, I have proof of this site taking my own 0.265 btc deposit
and never credited it to my account, and according to the blockchain, my Bitcoin had been spent. I hope this
info saves some other traders from losing money to these thieves. Coinex.pw is a scam site and needs to be shut down, and the
owners need to be held responsible for their actions! Thanks for creating this thread. I know it will be very useful for many.
peace and happy trading Cheesy

chuck

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: