Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:51:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26459 times)
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 06:29:39 AM

I'm not sure if this is relevant for the wall of shame, However, I feel that folks need to be informed of all types of
fraud that is taking place in the crypto world.
My accusations of thievery go to the alt coin exchange known as Coinex.pw
This site has been stealing coins for over 2 months now and is STILL open and accepting deposits from unsuspecting traders.
when someone deposits their coins into their account, they do not get credited to their account. There is no
response from their support and no admins. in their chat. This is not FUD, I have proof of this site taking my own 0.265 btc deposit
and never credited it to my account, and according to the blockchain, my Bitcoin had been spent. I hope this
info saves some other traders from losing money to these thieves. Coinex.pw is a scam site and needs to be shut down, and the
owners need to be held responsible for their actions! Thanks for creating this thread. I know it will be very useful for many.
peace and happy trading Cheesy

chuck

Thank you for posting your experience and yes, any shameful behavior in crypto does belong in the WALL OF SHAME as a red flag for others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:47:24 AM

The Libertycoin saga continues. Those who supported the known scammer Carlos Torres Ferguson, aka Templar77, when the community en masse asked for as supported the take over of the coin by IconicExpert, are now behind this attempt to take over which is, in fact, just a very poor attempt at salvaging as much as possible of their stakes and that will be a total failure for several reasons, first amongst them, that none of the can tell their mouths from their asses in what concerns alternative coins, crypto communities, etc. But not only that, the likes of "gatti", "Shogun 40 AND 47" and several others involved, have, of course, no plan, no strategy, no ideas... no NOTHING... except that what is left of the community, should pay for their "efforts". And they have already started asking for money... good luck for that. Although if all those evangelists on TV can convince people to send money to them, why not these inept people wanting to salvage a coin that, just like all the rest of the coffins left by Templar77 in his path of coin destruction, was conceived strictly as a scam tool. These guys bring nothing, absolutely nothing to the table. But boy can they ask for money! If you support their efforts, just like if you bought into this coin at some point after it's listing not just on the WALL OF SHAME but across Bitcointalk in at least 5 different threads -some of the censored, of course, but not all- you can't claim ignorance.

What they are attempting to do, is even more shameful than what they already SUPPORTED against the will of the then burgeoning community's wishes. And you should, instead of supporting their absurd attempt, take good note of their handles, for they are everywhere. Get to know them and their ideas instead. It may save you money and disappointments in the future.
YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:07:36 AM

i want to be one of the bad guys...
but i cant... I JUST DONT KNOW HOW  Cheesy

It's easy, you must say that FUD is strong in barabbas. That is how I ended on his famous wall Smiley
If you want to see whole disscusion check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.2740

YAdaminer

Activity: 829

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 09:39:52 AM

Another one bites the dust:

Yadaminer, at CAIx coin. I had been researching the coin because it has had an enormous decline in price and my curiosity was piqued: It could be the end of it or a great investing opportunity. I researched their very confusing and complicated model and had a lot of questions and clarifications. Naturally, I posted them in their forum to get answers. I got some answers -not even close to all the answers- and the ones I got weren't even close to satisfactory. But judge for yourselves: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.new#new

Yadaminer earned his position here, as posted, for being an idiot and a coward. And posting insulting FUD to try to cover the obvious weakness of the coin and the model that, by the way, continues speeding down towards the precipice. I don't know if they are scammers or not, but some of them, at least this Yadaminer, acts like one. Because there's impunity. Not NO FUCKING MORE. If you cannot stand the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen!

So what to say when you call someone names like idiot, coward and acting like scammer spreading insulting FUD while you were only one spreading it and in same breath you say that you dont know... hm how to call such guy, hm, hm... sure I must be idot if I don't know that.
It's easy to insult isnt it because there's impunity.
And if you want to be voice of reason then please just put right link to disscusion so people can realy check if they want.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.2740

Zooey

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 11:27:18 AM

So, erm, where's this wall of shame again?

✘ www.NOTFORSALECAMPAIGN.org ✘
Human trafficking enslaves 30 million people: Join the movement to re-abolish slavery. | A 05:49s Vimeo |
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:48:10 AM

Another one bites the dust:

Yadaminer, at CAIx coin. I had been researching the coin because it has had an enormous decline in price and my curiosity was piqued: It could be the end of it or a great investing opportunity. I researched their very confusing and complicated model and had a lot of questions and clarifications. Naturally, I posted them in their forum to get answers. I got some answers -not even close to all the answers- and the ones I got weren't even close to satisfactory. But judge for yourselves: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.new#new

Yadaminer earned his position here, as posted, for being an idiot and a coward. And posting insulting FUD to try to cover the obvious weakness of the coin and the model that, by the way, continues speeding down towards the precipice. I don't know if they are scammers or not, but some of them, at least this Yadaminer, acts like one. Because there's impunity. Not NO FUCKING MORE. If you cannot stand the heat get the fuck out of the kitchen!

So what to say when you call someone names like idiot, coward and acting like scammer spreading insulting FUD while you were only one spreading it and in same breath you say that you dont know... hm how to call such guy, hm, hm... sure I must be idot if I don't know that.
It's easy to insult isnt it because there's impunity.
And if you want to be voice of reason then please just put right link to disscusion so people can realy check if they want.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513613.2740

The link was already posted because, you know, I give people ALL the information AND LINKS so they can figure out the merits of the claims by themselves.

Once again, you used -as you are accustomed to do- the term FUD to both insult me -who was posting ALL the legitimate questions and asking for answers and clarifications- and you just wanted to cloud that legitimacy and keep the enormous pile of shit that there is on CAIX under the rug so newbies could be tricked into buying your shitcoin -yours in the way of investment at least-. Such behavior is SHAMEFUL and completely uncalled for. You can respond with your arguments -even if they are fallacies-, but using the expression FUD as a launching weapon will, indeed, warrant your inclusion in the WALL OF SHAME.

Pretending to cover it under the veil of humor, I'm afraid requires quite a bit more brainpower than you can provide, just like pretending that sort of didn't happen... like you do here. Adding insult to injury, you pretend to promote your shitcoin here as if people who read this WALL can be easily tricked as the market puts your shitcoin it its corresponding position.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:04:01 PM

Yes i can acknowledge this... as he is even hand in hand with the group "Blackhand" on twitter playing pump and scam dumps

Christopher Bouzy is the absolute filth of cryptoland today.

Guys, We have started a twitter account - please follow, retweet and share - its purpose is to expose scams of Christopher Bouzy and prevent further broad daylight robbery.

https://twitter.com/IconicAmateur

We will expose the fuck out of you bouzy boy, your fucking game is up.

Only retards and very disturbed individuals still pretend that IconicExpert, who lives in New York, and me, who live in the West Coast, are the same.

But it's ok, the readers of this wall, hopefully, are normal people and they know what's what.
ok barabbas, prove you live on the west coast. Lets see a handwritten note with your name (not real name barabbas is fine), date and time and at least 5 local publications from todays or future dates.. . If you do it, Ill fly you down to texas and buy you a porterhouse and apologize personally. I killed it on a few coins this month so I can afford it. Maybe I was the one with 40mil BC, eh?
Coinasaur

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 09:14:44 PM

and while youre at it add Razor coin to the list. A brand new scrypt only coin run by a guy with a whole farm of scrypt asics. If youre calling premine on TheDonofWallSt then youve gotta know that bryce weiner is raping the Razor network and has a HUGE chunk of it.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:52:09 AM

and while youre at it add Razor coin to the list. A brand new scrypt only coin run by a guy with a whole farm of scrypt asics. If youre calling premine on TheDonofWallSt then youve gotta know that bryce weiner is raping the Razor network and has a HUGE chunk of it.

You just added it and him, no need for me to even investigate.

Now, one thing is scamming people and one, entirely different, is mining with one's farm during PoW which is open to ANYONE at all and you could rent double the hash power of him and, consequently, collect double his stash of coins. That behavior is legitimate and, in a capitalist society, admissible and not deserving shame for it implied a more than considerable risk and an opportunity equal for everyone. If that's the only thing you accuse Bryce of doing in Razor, sorry but it is not reason, in and of itself, to include him in the WALL OF SHAME.

As for the "offer" you would have to considerably sweeten the deal for me to prove it to you but since you can afford it (congrats!), for 3 BTC (deposited in escrow, of course) I would comply with your requirement. Think what you'll save in flying me, transports and that succulent T-Bone dinner.

The public apology will still be a requirement though. Deal or is it just running your mouth?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 07:20:56 PM

Yes i can acknowledge this... as he is even hand in hand with the group "Blackhand" on twitter playing pump and scam dumps

Christopher Bouzy is the absolute filth of cryptoland today.

Guys, We have started a twitter account - please follow, retweet and share - its purpose is to expose scams of Christopher Bouzy and prevent further broad daylight robbery.

https://twitter.com/IconicAmateur

We will expose the fuck out of you bouzy boy, your fucking game is up.

Only retards and very disturbed individuals still pretend that IconicExpert, who lives in New York, and me, who live in the West Coast, are the same.

But it's ok, the readers of this wall, hopefully, are normal people and they know what's what.
ok barabbas, prove you live on the west coast. Lets see a handwritten note with your name (not real name barabbas is fine), date and time and at least 5 local publications from todays or future dates.. . If you do it, Ill fly you down to texas and buy you a porterhouse and apologize personally. I killed it on a few coins this month so I can afford it. Maybe I was the one with 40mil BC, eh?

This was answered, challenge accepted and terms slightly changed. Naturally, it proved that "Coinasaur" is just another idiot full of hot air. No answer. No challenge carried out. No nothing. The words of yet another cowardly idiot. Welcome to THE WALL OF SHAME. Everyone will now know who and what you are.
Coinasaur

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:51:26 PM

HA, Classic Iconic. "I'll do this thing for you but you've gotta pay me to make it worth my while."  Iconic didnt find it that hard to prove he was in new york, are you saying hes better than you? And before you point out the obvious, I know that I am arguing about your dual persona and using the other persona as an example to use in my argument, which by its very nature is specious.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:55:33 PM

Time for another addition to THE WALL OF SHAME. This time, it isn't a coin that is a scam. Nor a Pool, multi or otherwise. This time around it is a publication:

CRYPTOARTICLES.COM: SHAME ON YOU
[/color]

Cryptoarticles.com is a blog or digital publication, that is the brainchild of Serge Schouterden and Jean-Pierre Buntinx tow crypto enthusiast that have found a way to obtain  a nice income by writing little "articles" about all your favorite alternative currencies. The blog also links you to relevant videos about, provides useful guides and even "reviews" of some products and services. Sergio and Jean-Pierre started Cryptoarticles.com in January 2014 and, if it is true what they post on the site, it has grown quite a bit in only 6 months to the point it has now 1,100 unique visitors and 1,500 page-views every day.

So what is the problem, would you ask? what's "shameful" about it? But of course, the wrong, shameful part is, you guessed it, MONEY. The reality is that Cryptoarticles doesn't include any real article, but just small promo notes disguised as articles and whose ONLY purpose is to bleed the donations, that are not just encouraged but solicited at the end of each "article". In the currency subject of the note, to make it even more precise. That is shameful.

And it is not just shameful in the gross promotional pandering, it also has an inevitable, equally shameful, repercussion: These notes are customarily posted on threads, twitters, etc by the interested communities that would do just about anything to hype their coins, and referred as "articles"... some times, to avoid the ridicule, as "small articles" when in reality are just pandering banter, nothing else.

The suspension of common sense and even the most basic rules of decency are, indeed, a trademark in Crypto, where reality has no similarity whatsoever with the real world. It is a curse of crypto and one of the main reasons for the regular people to avoid it like the plague of dishonesty and lawlessness that it is. Cryptoarticles.com is part of that problem, part and parcel. And, by no means the only one of that same short -as a matter of fact there are several similar blogs, in several languages, that do exactly the same or variations thereof. Including, of course, YouTube "channels" and the like. We will eventually get to most if not all of them, either individually or as the group.

Word of advice: If the site is not independent, you are not getting information, you are being sold something. Stop supporting other people's hobbies and demand real information, real reviews, real professional coverage. You will be helping weed off the bad guys of Crypto and providing a first very important step to get cryptocurrencies closer to their position in the future economies of the world. Help eliminate the bad players.

cryptolaw666

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:56:31 PM

Evidence is suggesting that ccryptcoin(dev of cryptcoin) is actually gldcoin(original dev of goldcoin)
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=664520.0

Cryptcoin witches sacrifice investors with betrayal of trust,
june 20 to june 21, on the evening or night of the summer solstice
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=662616.0

I am glad to see you are still trying to be upright barabas
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 08:59:19 PM

HA, Classic Iconic. "I'll do this thing for you but you've gotta pay me to make it worth my while."  Iconic didnt find it that hard to prove he was in new york, are you saying hes better than you? And before you point out the obvious, I know that I am arguing about your dual persona and using the other persona as an example to use in my argument, which by its very nature is specious.

What, 3 BTC too much for you? How much would it cost to bring me down to Texas for dinner? I calculated something quite similar to 3 BTC, I did not choose the amount arbitrarily. You are just HOT AIR, a cowardly idiot, just that. Want to make it 2 BTC instead? Want to make it much more? It is up to you. What I won't do is share, ever a table with you not to mention the fact that I have much better things with my time than visit with you in Texas even with expenses fully paid. It was YOUR challenge. Put up or by all means, shut the fuck up.
Coinasaur

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:45:17 PM

What, 3 BTC too much for you? How much would it cost to bring me down to Texas for dinner? I calculated something quite similar to 3 BTC, I did not choose the amount arbitrarily. You are just HOT AIR, a cowardly idiot, just that. Want to make it 2 BTC instead? Want to make it much more? It is up to you. What I won't do is share, ever a table with you not to mention the fact that I have much better things with my time than visit with you in Texas even with expenses fully paid. It was YOUR challenge. Put up or by all means, shut the fuck up.
The point was that this was my challenge, and in a truly Iconic fashion, you shifted the attention away from proving who you really are to something entirely different. This time youre just shifting it around yet again like you always do to make it about me having to do something to motivate you to do it instead of actually just replying directly and getting shit taken care of. Typical stall tactic. Shift the focus to whether or not I have the BTC to put up instead of just putting up yourself. I called you out first remember. So ball is in your court not mine.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:49:10 PM

The point was that this was my challenge, and in a truly Iconic fashion, you shifted the attention away from proving who you really are to something entirely different. This time youre just shifting it around yet again like you always do to make it about me having to do something to motivate you to do it instead of actually just replying directly and getting shit taken care of. Typical stall tactic. Shift the focus to whether or not I have the BTC to put up instead of just putting up yourself. I called you out first remember. So ball is in your court not mine.

We are watching you Mr Roberts...We are watching you.
Coinasaur

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 10:58:26 PM

dafuq is Mr Roberts?
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:23:34 PM

Final chance: You want me to prove I am not IE. I have offered to do it, in a matter of hours, for the cost more or less similar that you proposed. It's either 3 BTC or 2 BTC. Or whatever above that you choose. You cowardly idiot are in or out? There's no ifs, no buts and most definitely no more jerking off. Either put up or shut up.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:24:08 PM

We are watching you Mr Roberts...We are watching you.

Thank you. Counting on it.
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:33:30 PM

dafuq is Mr Roberts?

lmfaoooo, I was hoping it was one of you guys...would of been hilarious if roberts was actually your last name.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: