Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:33:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE WALL OF SHAME  (Read 26457 times)
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:49:05 AM

dafuq is Mr Roberts?

lmfaoooo, I was hoping it was one of you guys...would of been hilarious if roberts was actually your last name.

ROFLMAO!! that would be hilarious!
and barabbas, ball is in your court. you have my terms. pray i dont alter them any further
this guys is worse than Vader. always altering terms

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 01:49:49 AM

dafuq is Mr Roberts?

lmfaoooo, I was hoping it was one of you guys...would of been hilarious if roberts was actually your last name.

and barabbas, ball is in your court. you have my terms. pray i dont alter them any further

Your terms cowardly idiot is that I go to Texas? hot air and shit, that's what you are. And a coward.
Put the money, 3 BTC (or more) and I do what you wanted me to do. Within the hour. Otherwise, I won't waste one more minute of my time on you. End of story.

I venture that you don't have even 0.3 BTC to your name.
Coinasaur

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:38:25 AM

dafuq is Mr Roberts?

Your terms cowardly idiot is that I go to Texas? hot air and shit, that's what you are. And a coward.
Put the money, 3 BTC (or more) and I do what you wanted me to do. Within the hour. Otherwise, I won't waste one more minute of my time on you. End of story.

my terms are to take a simple image of some local publications with todays date on them and a note saying im barabbas or something. the reward would be an apology. learn to pay attention. With all the effort it you spend trolling, would have takenthe same amount of effort and time to do that you chose to be a scumbag instead and just start shit.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:31:27 AM

dafuq is Mr Roberts?

my terms are to take a simple image of some local publications with todays date on them and a note saying im barabbas or something. the reward would be an apology. learn to pay attention. With all the effort it you spend trolling, would have takenthe same amount of effort and time to do that you chose to be a scumbag instead and just start shit.

Corroborating that you are just a coward piece of shit worth 25 cents at most on a good day. Get lost loser.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 12:36:37 PM

IS THE BLACK HAND NOW IN VERICOIN?

First of all, lets make this perfectly clear: I have no indication whatsoever that there was anything wrong, in the way of scams, with Vericoin. As a matter of fact the only obstacle to list Vericoin in the WALL OF HONOR was the fact that their thread is censored and much more censored their IRC,. Also as a matter of fact, not only I have traded Vericoin quite successfully in the recent past but I also hold, at the time of this writing, what I consider a significant investment in it.

Most of the previous considerations held true... until the dawn of June 25 when, continuing an upside trend of significance, Vericoin experimented a huge pump of almost 80% to a high above 46000 sat (on Cryptsy... peculiarly the high was just 38666 on Mintpal. The subsequent dump -both on huge volume- took it down to 25/26 on Mintpal and Cryptsy respectively. "It is just another pump & dump instance", you say? well, color me a bit skeptical if you will for I believe I have circumstantial evidence that points to an infiltration of The Black Hand in Vericoin. You know, the infamous Black Hand of Blackcoin that I have uncovered (not that they were precisely hiding their activities, more like brag about them by the visible leader of the gang, Morituri13/Dognip).

This P&D has the footprints of the so many times repeated scheme on Blackcoin that, to me, reveals a clear modus operandi. But lets forget about the gut feeling and go with the evidence: We all know, since a couple days ago, who the developers of Vericoin are: Two students from Rutgers University and one ex- Rutgers alumni who works as a programmer for Microsoft, Open Drive division. These guys had no connection whatsoever with Blackcoin, right? Well, not quite. One of them Patrick Nosker, has expressed and posted "appreciation" of Blackcoin... not exactly something he has dispensed towards other competing coins. Besides, I believe they have somehow adopted for Vericoin some of the features of Blackcoin. What they have shared with Blackcoin, for sure, is an investing game which is the brainchild of Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin  and his associate St.Gnu, both owners of the Blackcoin multipool, and both core members of the dev team at Blackcoin as well as their foundation. Nothing in itself suspicious at all, right?

But there's more. A certain Joel Bosh, better known as a Howie Mandel look-and-copied-style-alike, Puerto Rican of Cuban parents and owner of a clothing company in Miami, known in crypto for some of his handles, such as WizFarm and WizRig, as well as for being instrumental and host of the Blackcasts of Blackcoin, is all of a sudden all over the place not just promoting Vericoin but also "brokering" deals for them. Now Bosch is Black Hand I'm pretty sure, and he is also a Miami resident... coincidentally the city where both Blackcoin and Vericoin just have happened to contract separate PR agencies to promote their respective coins. Furthermore, I believe Morituri13/Dognip actually works for the one that Blackcoin contracted and that was visited by the infamous Soepkip in flowery pants. Soepkip posed at the entrance of the PR firm with none other than a very formally at-work-dressed Morituri13/Dognip. So, same deal, different firm, same location, same commission for Bosch? I can't know for sure at this stage, but all of these circumstances point very clear to me towards one direction. And it is ALWAYS, WHERE THE MONEY IS. And the money is in the P&Ds, same exact formula than the one used so many times, successfully, in Blackcoin.

So what is what I call The Black Hand or La Mano Nera? Well, in the real world, they would have been thrown in jail a long time ago for what they do is organized crime, pure and simple. Oh not strong arming anyone for "protection", mind you, but the newer version of insider trading which, in crypto, means to actually decide the actions and strategies to procure the most profitable pump and dump schemes, from the time and place of the investments of the "mined" proceedings to the creation of The Black Shield to dump into it under the pretension that it's a tool to try and stabilize the price. In the warped world of crypto, this type of activity is not just condoned or ignored by the BC community, but it is even something to brag about. And brag he (morituri13/Dognip) did, posting on the original BC thread that they were "a group of investors, without formal contract, just some papers signed". This "group of investors" is the one facilitating the unload of the millions of coins premined by Yevgeniy and his associates, designing the strategy and donating significant amounts towards the contract of BC with Morituri13's PR firm, and also donating the Titan drawn for the benefit of Yevgeniy and St.GNU's pool, among many other deeds.

There are other "groups of investors" manipulating crypto markets, of course. The difference is that The Black Hand operates from the inside, with not just access to inside information, all the information, but also actually designing the overall strategy. Quite a big difference indeed. The difference between freedom and jail in the real world.

Has The Black Hand infiltrated Vericoin? I cannot know for sure. You will have to be the judge.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:37:01 PM

As a follow up to the previous entry, I posted this on the Vericoin thread after fully confirming all the points posted above:

As I posted on THE WALL OF SHAME, confirmation, on every regard, has come quickly enough. The Black Hand has used the exact same footprint and "modus operandi" already in Vericoin as they used -and continue using- in Blackcoin. Blackcoin is actually more or less done for averyone knows by know the money will eventually be squeezed from them fully, little bits at a time, all the way to the end. But The Black Hand has made a killing in BC and, obviously, is branching out. Vericoin is, of course, a new field where they envision similar profits or even higher than those they reaped on Blackcoin.

Patrick, I know you have read everything I have written about The Black Hand. I know you are not ignorant. And I know that you know, in the real world, this kind of behavior sends you to jail, despite any claims you may propose of ignorance as to their motives and actual involvement. Let me put it to you in plain English so you cannot keep on pretending to not understand: It is perfectly ok, and unavoidable, that The Black Hand or any other organized groups, would attempt to manipulate the market of Vericoin. Nothing, really that you can -or should- do about it. The problem is that you are PART AND PARCEL of the scheme by allowing them not just co-operation but full access to inside information. If Joel Bosch "helps" you broker a deal with a PR firm, you surely know that he helped, similarily, broker the deal with Blackcoin/Morituri13/Dognip for the PR firm also. And you know, because you have read, the specific and quite detailed charges made on not just that but overall Bosch's and Morituri13/dognip implications. By accepting their "brokerage" you are, in fact, sanctioning The Black Hand's access to inside information in Vericoin, exactly the opposite of what a new, promising coin with a clean reputation, should be doing which is rejecting ANY and ALL relationship with a coin, and organized crime group and some shady specific individuals whose antics have been detailed widely all over these forums, including the first, unmoderated one of them. Same thing applies to the "little game" you share with Yevgeniy and StGNU.

In other words Patrick, tempting as it obviously is -and quite profitable your dumping of last night-, you cannot handle shit and pretend to avoid the stink.

Of course for so many investors in Vericoin the rush of last night would be like a drug they just cannot leave in hopes for a repeat so they will be the ones dumping near the top rather than being left holding the bag, like it already happened. Well, up to you gents, but be aware that you are playing with the bulls now, swimming with the sharks. And you WILL get the horns.

What a shameful pity, only made worse by the clumsy and absurd attempts at denial...
Icardi09

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:28:09 AM

you must list OP of this coin
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=627799.0
he scammed few people for funny coin
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 06:01:48 PM

First of all, lets make this perfectly clear: I have no indication whatsoever that there was anything wrong, in the way of scams, with Vericoin. As a matter of fact the only obstacle to list Vericoin in the WALL OF HONOR was the fact that their thread is censored and much more censored their IRC,. Also as a matter of fact, not only I have traded Vericoin quite successfully in the recent past but I also hold, at the time of this writing, what I consider a significant investment in it.

Most of the previous considerations held true... until the dawn of June 25 when, continuing an upside trend of significance, Vericoin experimented a huge pump of almost 80% to a high above 46000 sat (on Cryptsy... peculiarly the high was just 38666 on Mintpal. The subsequent dump -both on huge volume- took it down to 25/26 on Mintpal and Cryptsy respectively. "It is just another pump & dump instance", you say? well, color me a bit skeptical if you will for I believe I have circumstantial evidence that points to an infiltration of The Black Hand in Vericoin. You know, the infamous Black Hand of Blackcoin that I have uncovered (not that they were precisely hiding their activities, more like brag about them by the visible leader of the gang, Morituri13/Dognip).

This P&D has the footprints of the so many times repeated scheme on Blackcoin that, to me, reveals a clear modus operandi. But lets forget about the gut feeling and go with the evidence: We all know, since a couple days ago, who the developers of Vericoin are: Two students from Rutgers University and one ex- Rutgers alumni who works as a programmer for Microsoft, Open Drive division. These guys had no connection whatsoever with Blackcoin, right? Well, not quite. One of them Patrick Nosker, has expressed and posted "appreciation" of Blackcoin... not exactly something he has dispensed towards other competing coins. Besides, I believe they have somehow adopted for Vericoin some of the features of Blackcoin. What they have shared with Blackcoin, for sure, is an investing game which is the brainchild of Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin  and his associate St.Gnu, both owners of the Blackcoin multipool, and both core members of the dev team at Blackcoin as well as their foundation. Nothing in itself suspicious at all, right?

But there's more. A certain Joel Bosh, better known as a Howie Mandel look-and-copied-style-alike, Puerto Rican of Cuban parents and owner of a clothing company in Miami, known in crypto for some of his handles, such as WizFarm and WizRig, as well as for being instrumental and host of the Blackcasts of Blackcoin, is all of a sudden all over the place not just promoting Vericoin but also "brokering" deals for them. Now Bosch is Black Hand I'm pretty sure, and he is also a Miami resident... coincidentally the city where both Blackcoin and Vericoin just have happened to contract separate PR agencies to promote their respective coins. Furthermore, I believe Morituri13/Dognip actually works for the one that Blackcoin contracted and that was visited by the infamous Soepkip in flowery pants. Soepkip posed at the entrance of the PR firm with none other than a very formally at-work-dressed Morituri13/Dognip. So, same deal, different firm, same location, same commission for Bosch? I can't know for sure at this stage, but all of these circumstances point very clear to me towards one direction. And it is ALWAYS, WHERE THE MONEY IS. And the money is in the P&Ds, same exact formula than the one used so many times, successfully, in Blackcoin.

So what is what I call The Black Hand or La Mano Nera? Well, in the real world, they would have been thrown in jail a long time ago for what they do is organized crime, pure and simple. Oh not strong arming anyone for "protection", mind you, but the newer version of insider trading which, in crypto, means to actually decide the actions and strategies to procure the most profitable pump and dump schemes, from the time and place of the investments of the "mined" proceedings to the creation of The Black Shield to dump into it under the pretension that it's a tool to try and stabilize the price. In the warped world of crypto, this type of activity is not just condoned or ignored by the BC community, but it is even something to brag about. And brag he (morituri13/Dognip) did, posting on the original BC thread that they were "a group of investors, without formal contract, just some papers signed". This "group of investors" is the one facilitating the unload of the millions of coins premined by Yevgeniy and his associates, designing the strategy and donating significant amounts towards the contract of BC with Morituri13's PR firm, and also donating the Titan drawn for the benefit of Yevgeniy and St.GNU's pool, among many other deeds.

There are other "groups of investors" manipulating crypto markets, of course. The difference is that The Black Hand operates from the inside, with not just access to inside information, all the information, but also actually designing the overall strategy. Quite a big difference indeed. The difference between freedom and jail in the real world.

Has The Black Hand infiltrated Vericoin? I cannot know for sure. You will have to be the judge.

You've posted accusations and speculation, but no evidence. Where's your evidence? Hell, there's more evidence that Elvis is still alive than you've presented here.

barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:05:13 AM

This P&D has the footprints of the so many times repeated scheme on Blackcoin that, to me, reveals a clear modus operandi. But lets forget about the gut feeling and go with the evidence: We all know, since a couple days ago, who the developers of Vericoin are: Two students from Rutgers University and one ex- Rutgers alumni who works as a programmer for Microsoft, Open Drive division. These guys had no connection whatsoever with Blackcoin, right? Well, not quite. One of them Patrick Nosker, has expressed and posted "appreciation" of Blackcoin... not exactly something he has dispensed towards other competing coins. Besides, I believe they have somehow adopted for Vericoin some of the features of Blackcoin. What they have shared with Blackcoin, for sure, is an investing game which is the brainchild of Eugene (Yevgeniy) Rokhlin  and his associate St.Gnu, both owners of the Blackcoin multipool, and both core members of the dev team at Blackcoin as well as their foundation. Nothing in itself suspicious at all, right?

You've posted accusations and speculation, but no evidence. Where's your evidence? Hell, there's more evidence that Elvis is still alive than you've presented here.

As posted above, all conjecture has been fully confirmed: The Black Hand is now part and parcel of Vericoin.
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:16:08 AM

The Black Hand has used the exact same footprint and "modus operandi" already in Vericoin as they used -and continue using- in Blackcoin

Could you kindly lay out this "footprint" and/or "modus operandi" like in a chart or drawing or so? I would be interested in seeing it in b/w. Maybe you could cross-reference it to chart movements and massive dumps/humps. I'm sure the community would appreciate it.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:19:52 AM

As posted above, all conjecture has been fully confirmed: The Black Hand is now part and parcel of Vericoin.

If you see hard pump in 5days coin goes 3x-10x and close to 5m market cap?
You don't need to be genius to see what will happened next.
Only crypto noobs or retards will buy now (as investment) price will be corrected to market value and those idiots who bough market ponzi on top they will be bernerd hard.

Educative game to all those market moments:
theblackdogeofwallstreet.com
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ehcs4qg09Co

- just lenr to play ponzi games in crypto.
If you want invest invest in depths not on pumps...
And you will be smarter than 80% greedy people.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 08:32:32 PM

MINTPAL:SHAMEFUL

By now everyone in crypto must know about the "theft" of 8 million VRC in the MintPal Exchange of the early hours of July 14th. As the official version goes, the successful attack of the exchange by  hackers resulted in the seizure of 8 million VRC... and nothing else. Other than the confirmation on the part of the VRC dev team, nothing on the way of proof of such hack/theft has been produced so far. At the time of this writing the dev team has issued a new wallet that actually hard forks the VRC blockchain and leaves the theft/hack as if it never happened, rolling back the transactions to moments before it is supposed to have happened.

It appears that for unexplained -so far- reasons, MintPal kept the 8 million VRC -a quarter of the entire VRC in existence, roughly- in a "hot wallet", instead of a "cold" one as they are supposed to do. Nobody has confirmed or denied it but, other than for staking purposes, it is hard to imagine what other reasons would exist for such unnecessary and risky behavior that greatly facilitated the hack/theft if it indeed happened.

Apparently only some $4,000 worth of transactions had happened between the hack/theft and the discovery and subsequent freezing of the receiving wallets 8 million coins so the very limited options left to the developers of VRC were really one alone, as explained here by one of the developers: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/vericoin-developer-speaks-ccn-mintpal-hardfork/2014/07/15

The subsequent controversy has gone viral, of course, with all kinds of opinions and predictions raging on with the huge support of the VRC community for their devs' decision and some self-called "purists" condemning to the extent of extreme personal rage, such decision.

I have posted on the VRC thead, several times, that I find their decision both appropriate giving the circumstances, and unavoidable, forced, in fact. And I support it because the damage would have been fatal for VRC and MintPal (this second thing, not a negative one at all) and, perhaps more importantly, the damage to crypto in general and the many traders who have funds at MintPal, would have been enormous.

That said -again- I do find preposterous that MintPal is getting scot free from this censurable, terrible, impossible to justify whole shebang. The exchange is fully responsible and bound to warrant the safety of it's customers deposits. It is SHAMEFUL that they were put at risk for whatever -or none at all- reason, much less if it was for the purpose of benefit from staking, a benefit that they would not give back to the owners of the coins. They will pay for the minimal damages some have suffered as a consequence of the "hack/theft" and back to business as usual... Quite unfair -and shameful- indeed.

Costly in time as it would have been, I believe the normal course of action should have been to freeze the stolen coins, the banning of the two wallets which contained them forever and that MintPal would have been forced to pay the owners for the stolen coins. It was their fault, completely, so they should be responsible for the restitution... at least. Of course, that would have bankrupted Mintpal and the traders/investors would have been left dry, so those traders/investors are the second winners in the fiasco... some say unfairly for it is their responsibility to deposit their funds on exchanges that hold them secure... or risk the consequences. A valid argument, indeed. One that would have resulted, in fact, with the numbers of total VRC reduced by 8 million and, theoretically, a 20%+ increase in price of the remaining coins (and a 20% richer dev team, lets not forget that).

The good guys that the trio of devs of VRC are, opted (were forced) to take the only alternative that preserved the coin AND the the investors/traders who owned those 8 million VRC. The other two options were deemed unacceptable. I believe it was a good decision. But it was one that in actuality saved MintPal at no cost and for no benefit. And that is unfair. Mintpal's behavior, once again, was shameful. They should be accountable for it. And, as it is, I hope that most people who have funds deposited there move them to safer environments and that Mintpal actually dies a quick death for, besides the crooks, they are the bad guys here.

One more note and a couple troubling questions: MintPal must show unquestionable proof that the "hack/theft" indeed happened and that this is not an inside job... it should have made public that evidence long ago, actually, but it seems the shameful behavior of that exchange goes way farther than just the negligence that caused the supposed "hack/theft".

And the questions: We know that on July 6 a single wallet -that I am convinced is controlled by the Black Hand- had 4.5 million VRC. I also believe that is why the well known Black Hand operative, "Mr. You soy Boricua Pa que Tu lo Sepas" is "generously" supporting VRC to the point of writing "five figures ($) checks" without asking anything in return, promising promotions of mass media proportions and imminent red-carpet events with world celebrities attending. There's no other logical explanation... the question is: Was any of those 8 million VRC "stolen" owned or controlled by the Black Hand and the hand (no pun intended) of the devs was somehow forced even more by that circumstance? I guess we'll be forced to speculate on that one from  now on...

For now at least, the SHAME will fall squarely on the obvious culprit -apart from the hacker if one or more did indeed do this-. But the full truth may have several other implications.

The other obvious question: Why was only the VRC wallet attacked? One would assume that if they had the VRCs on a hot wallet, whatever the purpose or reason for it, they would also have other coins in hot wallets too? Why, again, VRC and ONLY VRC?

XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:31:09 PM

MINTPAL:SHAMEFUL

Apparently only some $4,000 worth of transactions had happened between the hack/theft and the discovery and subsequent freezing of the receiving wallets 8 million coins so the very limited options left to the developers of VRC were really one alone, as explained here by one of the developers: http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/vericoin-developer-speaks-ccn-mintpal-hardfork/2014/07/15
But they rollback ALL transactions after thief not just theft money that they wrote on forum that wrote Mintpal
they warned on forum to not send coins...
Do you belive that all people are sitting on bittalk and looking for dev news 24/7.
here how can number transactions on network not all people are on bittalk mintpal.

At the end VRC broke rule that transactions are irreversible look how POW coin community are winners
because of that VRC wanted save 8m and to not let them dump.
here is 1st better example how POW coins are winners here...
that behaviour shows ignorance of LONG therm consequences of that choice

http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/2apsj7/litecoin_developers_will_never_fork_litecoin_to/ciycbhd

LTC BTC community is laughing hard from people who kept 1/3 of all coins in one place just in case to dump it on time...

http://bitinfocharts.com/top-100-richest-vericoin-addresses.html 25% of all VRC still in mintpal wallets not many in real are interested to
take out coins from there... this clearly show how whole 51% attack excuse was pathetic and how many people look what devs/exchange are writing.
All here is about getting rich in no time.

Here you have a bit news how many people IN POS are activly support their networks...
http://bitinfocharts.com/pl/comparison/nodes-ppc-bc-xc-vrc-nvc.html

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 05:46:32 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 06:06:40 PM by barabbas

ARCOIN

This one came up 5 days ago. It isn't even worth it to discuss the "features" for it is a typical coin of the ones that come out at still increasingly rate every day. Nothing technicaly different or appealing from the many similar -and superior- already established. But, of course, it has a gimmick: a POS (proof of stake... the other meaning will become apparently soon enough) with a max 1 million coins. 500,000 to start and, presumably, the same amount to support the 5% interest the skating will bring you annually... until the 500,000 is reached. After that... well, who's even thinking here even to the day after tomorrow... it's only the idea of "the (proverbial) long haul" to sell those who don't know better, how to part quickly with their money.

OK, besides the gimmick, this coin has a dev who no one knows and who is anonymous. Since Vericoin and PinkCoin, why on Earth would you invest your hard earned money in a coin of whose developer/s you know absolutely nothing about, when you have those two excellent alternatives -and many others-? Well of course it IS your money and you are free to throw it away any which way you choose but it is the duty of this wall to make you and everyone aware of what's out there. And this is simply shameful.

But it's not only that: Would you open a restaurant with just a few dishes, barely a place to si and full of crap -and shit- all around? Of course not. No one would come in. Not to mention that you wouldn't get a license if you didn't have everything at the ready, spotless, fully inspected and fully working... ah but this is crypto, the land of the crooks, so you can open your restaurant (coin) even if you don't have an IRC channel, not even a website... nothing. Hey, you are in for the "long haul" but in a hurry beyond belief so, since you can, you just open the doors and voila...

The voila is that the coin, initially bought by not the smartest guys in crypto up to over 75k sat, is trading now under 5k, roughly 95% from those initial highs. And with a market cap of less than 30 BTC, you can count this one as gone for all intents and purposes. As a MATTER OF FACT COINS WITH A VERY REDUCED FLOAT, ARE ALL gone or semi-gone, from 42 to 365 and every other one using that same gimmick in between.

This one, as you can corroborate reading their ANN thread, also sports accusations of pre-mine or hidden mine... which the fall in price has made totally irrelevant. True or not, this is not even close to be ready for market and should and will quickly disappear.

OK, after you resist the temptation of "buying low" here, get a look at the new standards: Devs have to be identifiable, with real names and bios out. There's only one valid reason for devs to want to remain anonymous: Not clean intentions. Pure and simple. All the rest of excuses are rubbish. Discard thgem and invest in people who have an identity and a place where they can be reached... as well as some tech -or otherwise- credentials. If the dev cannot offer at the very least this, you simply should not give them your money. Pretty simple. Devs also must be 100% transparent. To the point to let everyone know how much % of the coin they own. This is, BY LAW, obligatory in the real world. BY LAW. Why would you not let know everyone how much of your coin you own? Only one reason: You want to be free to dump it without public scrutiny. NOT ACCEPTABLE. Not anymore. DO NOT accept it. Period.

And finally, if you don't even have an IRC channel and a decent looking website, for god's sake don't even think on launching a new coin. It's SHAMEFUL.
arcoins

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 06:28:29 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2014, 08:25:52 PM by arcoins

ARCOIN

This one came up 5 days ago. It isn't even worth it to discuss the "features" for it is a typical coin of the ones that come out at still increasingly rate every day. Nothing technicaly different or appealing from the many similar -and superior- already established. But, of course, it has a gimmick: a POS (proof of stake... the other meaning will become apparently soon enough) with a max 1 million coins. 500,000 to start and, presumably, the same amount to support the 5% interest the skating will bring you annually... until the 500,000 is reached. After that... well, who's even thinking here even to the day after tomorrow... it's only the idea of "the (proverbial) long haul" to sell those who don't know better, how to part quickly with their money.

OK, besides the gimmick, this coin has a dev who no one knows and who is anonymous. Since Vericoin and PinkCoin, why on Earth would you invest your hard earned money in a coin of whose developer/s you know absolutely nothing about, when you have those two excellent alternatives -and many others-? Well of course it IS your money and you are free to throw it away any which way you choose but it is the duty of this wall to make you and everyone aware of what's out there. And this is simply shameful.

But it's not only that: Would you open a restaurant with just a few dishes, barely a place to si and full of crap -and shit- all around? Of course not. No one would come in. Not to mention that you wouldn't get a license if you didn't have everything at the ready, spotless, fully inspected and fully working... ah but this is crypto, the land of the crooks, so you can open your restaurant (coin) even if you don't have an IRC channel, not even a website... nothing. Hey, you are in for the "long haul" but in a hurry beyond belief so, since you can, you just open the doors and voila...

The voila is that the coin, initially bought by not the smartest guys in crypto up to over 75k sat, is trading now under 5k, roughly 95% from those initial highs. And with a market cap of less than 30 BTC, you can count this one as gone for all intents and purposes. As a MATTER OF FACT COINS WITH A VERY REDUCED FLOAT, ARE ALL gone or semi-gone, from 42 to 365 and every other one using that same gimmick in between.

This one, as you can corroborate reading their ANN thread, also sports accusations of pre-mine or hidden mine... which the fall in price has made totally irrelevant. True or not, this is not even close to be ready for market and should and will quickly disappear.

OK, after you resist the temptation of "buying low" here, get a look at the new standards: Devs have to be identifiable, with real names and bios out. There's only one valid reason for devs to want to remain anonymous: Not clean intentions. Pure and simple. All the rest of excuses are rubbish. Discard thgem and invest in people who have an identity and a place where they can be reached... as well as some tech -or otherwise- credentials. If the dev cannot offer at the very least this, you simply should not give them your money. Pretty simple. Devs also must be 100% transparent. To the point to let everyone know how much % of the coin they own. This is, BY LAW, obligatory in the real world. BY LAW. Why would you not let know everyone how much of your coin you own? Only one reason: You want to be free to dump it without public scrutiny. NOT ACCEPTABLE. Not anymore. DO NOT accept it. Period.

And finally, if you don't even have an IRC channel and a decent looking website, for god's sake don't even think on launching a new coin. It's SHAMEFUL.

Wow I'm amazed with the amount of energies you spent to talk all of that.

Still you forgot to mention TOR which is implemented from start.

Also keep in mind that the father of this industry is anonymous Wink

And finally we already have IRC, so you should have missed something:

IRC

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#ARcoin
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#ARcoin

And we are working on a website, Web Wallet and Android Wallet.

So your post is SHAMEFUL.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:25:39 PM

TOR is a network. Available to anyone. And I DID mention that arcoin is similar to many others already established.

I did not err or forgot, you did NOT have an IRC channel at the time of the writing. Now, way too late for any hope, you do. Now what you don't even seem to have anymore is and ANN here on BitcoinTalk, where the references to a possible scammy pre-mine were posted... RED FLAG.

As for the "father" of bitcoin being anonymous, that was 5 full years ago. The world has changed significantly. The bar in crypto world has been notoriously raised. Sorry, but you are not up to par and, consequently, about to be extinct.

Think of another scheme, I'm sure you will come back. Hopefully after learning your lesson and having all the basic requirements fulfilled.

And, if you want any hope of success, with your real name and bio on the line.
arcoins

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:29:29 PM

TOR is a network. Available to anyone. And I DID mention that arcoin is similar to many others already established.

I did not err or forgot, you did NOT have an IRC channel at the time of the writing. Now, way too late for any hope, you do.

As for the "father" of bitcoin being anonymous, that was 5 full years ago. The world has changed significantly. The bar in crypto world has been notoriously raised. Sorry, but you are not up to par and, consequently, about to be extinct.

Think of another scheme, I'm sure you will come back. Hopefully after learning your lesson and having all the basic requirements fulfilled.

And, if you want any hope of success, for your real name and bio on the line.

But who do you think you are?

I ask you, WHO ARE YOU? Give me your name and Bio.

Be careful my friend, you may swallow all your words very soon. We are not sleeping and we have many plans.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 08:40:25 PM

I did not err or forgot, you did NOT have an IRC channel at the time of the writing. Now, way too late for any hope, you do.

Be careful my friend, you may swallow all your words very soon. We are not sleeping and we have many plans.

I am someone who has taken upon himself the task of uncovering, as soon as possible, schemes and scams to get innocent people out of their money. Like Arcoin. I am not selling anything not expecting or accepting any donations. You, on the other hand, "launched" a coin, which may or may not be a scam, without even the most basic minimal standard requirements. And your goal, like any business, is to get the money of the people straight to your pocket. That has worked fine in the past but you are several months behind and will -hopefully- not work anymore.

I am quite careful and, most definitely, not your friend. But I would be more than happy to "swallow all my words" (well, almost all) if you are able to turn this train wreck around. But you would excuse me if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt. For that, I would need to know who you are and what you are capable of achieving in the world of tech/crypto... none of which seems to be in your "to do" list. 
arcoins

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 11:17:31 PM

I am someone who has taken upon himself the task of uncovering, as soon as possible, schemes and scams to get innocent people out of their money. Like Arcoin. I am not selling anything not expecting or accepting any donations. You, on the other hand, "launched" a coin, which may or may not be a scam, without even the most basic minimal standard requirements. And your goal, like any business, is to get the money of the people straight to your pocket. That has worked fine in the past but you are several months behind and will -hopefully- not work anymore.

I am quite careful and, most definitely, not your friend. But I would be more than happy to "swallow all my words" (well, almost all) if you are able to turn this train wreck around. But you would excuse me if I don't give you the benefit of the doubt. For that, I would need to know who you are and what you are capable of achieving in the world of tech/crypto... none of which seems to be in your "to do" list. 

"I am someone who has taken upon himself the task of uncovering" Sorry, that's not enough, Who are you? Whats your name and your Bio?

You know how many people talk lies on this forum? So, I need to know who you are for your "information" to be relevant to me, and to all of us.

So, you are so smart, that by your logic, if anyone reveals himself, that's where you put your money in? You know how many scams are in the Stock Market, including the penny stock Market, where all the CEOs info is public?

I don't know if you know, but AuroraCoin dev was a public person, all details were available. You know how many people lost money there?

You may have all your owns opinions, but please, a little bit of respect, when you don't even know with who you are talking to.
barabbas (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:41:24 AM

"I am someone who has taken upon himself the task of uncovering" Sorry, that's not enough, Who are you? Whats your name and your Bio?

You know how many people talk lies on this forum? So, I need to know who you are for your "information" to be relevant to me, and to all of us.

So, you are so smart, that by your logic, if anyone reveals himself, that's where you put your money in? You know how many scams are in the Stock Market, including the penny stock Market, where all the CEOs info is public?

I don't know if you know, but AuroraCoin dev was a public person, all details were available. You know how many people lost money there?

You may have all your owns opinions, but please, a little bit of respect, when you don't even know with who you are talking to.

At this point, I am doubting if you are about 15 tops or just mentally handicapped, sorry. I will repeat one last time: I am not selling anything nor requesting or accepting donations. You are.

I am reasonably smart yes, and if anyone reveals himself and by doing this exhibits a bio with a reputation or promise, I may buy what he's selling... definitely much more so that from some handle on a crypto forum just registered. I am fully aware of the scams in the stock market and, of course, I also have seen "The Wolf of Wall Street" -which you seem to even have missed-. I also have vast experience in that field. Even if I wouldn't, CEO's who scam, are prosecuted by the law and held accountable.

Losing money in crypto -or any investment- is not only possible, even under the best of circumstances, but inevitable in some instances. Precisely that is one of the main reasons why this wall was created, to light the red lights of cases like you and Arcoin and save some people money.

Respect is a dear -and dire- commodity in crypto and the internet in general. It is never given away... and for good reason: It is EARNED through deeds and reputation, neither of which applies to a newbie handle. I do know who I am talking to: A newbie handle trying to sell people some air, about to disappear only to resurface in no time with another scam coin. If you are somebody else, you will have to show it and if that someone is deserving of respect, it will be given generously. I'm willing to bet money for donuts that you will choose to leave the crypto community without that privilege.

And with that, I will cease to entertain you. But the Wall will remain so you can continue posting your nonsense in total freedom and with the guarantee that it will not be censored (by me at least, I cannot know what Bitcoin Talk will do, but they haven't touched anything on any of my walls yet). So up to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: