Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:55:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: [ANN][GLYPH] GlyphCoin - | Cryptsy BTC/LTC | Bittrex | Glyphbox Release  (Read 64006 times)
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 02:43:26 PM

Hi Did you contact the admin before posting 100pt font?  Sometimes admins can overlook these things.  There is so much to setting up a pool, and especially for newer admins with less experience, it can be easily overlooked.

As you see above, the admin responded quickly.  I'd suggest taking down your font size to something normal and not be so nasty and quick to judgement next time.  Admins are humans too.. A simple 'Hey bud, I think your withdraw fees are a bit high' goes a long way Smiley

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SMith777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

F..K THIS POOL !!!

Charging 1 Glyph to make a payout!!!!

http://glyph.777pool.com

REMOVE FROM OP!!!

transaction fees is reduced to 0.01

You can send my 1 Glyph to:  7BrGi4CQRSUBERMTo8YJBuMRBBzpuJsR8M

Please change font of your post or delete it !!!

niceman

Activity: 336
Merit: 254

CoinMine.pw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 03:29:09 PM

You can mine GlyphCoin at www.CoinMine.pw - the best place to park your workers! Roll Eyes

• > 40 coins to mine from one account!
  • Scrypt, Scrypt-N and X11 pools
  • Unique functions
  • Easy switch worker from web interface without reconnects and stales!
  • Almost 0% reject rate !
  • Switch and monitor workers with API !
  • Check balances and withdraw funds with API !
  • 6 Stratum nodes around the world!
  • Auto switch workers with personal Coin Sets and Coin's Difficulty range for every Worker
  • USD, LTC, BTC rates for all mined coins!
  • Profitability calculator for LTC, USD for all coins!
  • Really FAST and clean interface.
  • Self-written server software optimized for maximum performance!
  • Cool and impressive functions adds almost every day!

And off course standard:

• Several Dedicated Xeon Servers
  • SSL support
  • SSD HDD RAID
  • DDOS Protection
  • 99.9% Uptime since launch
  • IRC and E-mail support!
  • Stratum
  • VARDIFF
  • PPL(10MIN)S Payout
  • Manual payouts without minimum
  • Auto Payouts every 5 minutes

GatorJMT

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:24:32 PM

Originally posted below in the Cryptcoin thread, in case anyone wasn't aware at this point...

If anyone thinks there is any legitimacy to this coin then just look at the steaming pile of bird turd this pump and dump team is looking to hype next... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644141.msg7375572#msg7375572

And about the BTC-e, Mindfox, ANON nonsense, words typed by sock puppets, nothing more.

Here's the formula if you haven't caught on...

1. Make really crappy coin logo, sparse/cut and paste coin details and have a lousy fucked up launch so ppl avoid or stop mining allowing you to pre-mine the shit out of it/get cheap on initial exchange listing.
2. Make a really nice logo to replace the really crappy logo and start making promises of all the wonderful hot button items dev team is working on.
3. Pump price to 2 - 4 million market cap.
4. Dump worthless scam coin on unsuspecting sheep.
5. Repeat

Now if it turns out these guys can pump this steaming pile of dung coin over 100,000 SAT I am both horrified and truly impressed.
eugene5150

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:05:32 PM

Originally posted below in the Cryptcoin thread, in case anyone wasn't aware at this point...

If anyone thinks there is any legitimacy to this coin then just look at the steaming pile of bird turd this pump and dump team is looking to hype next... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=644141.msg7375572#msg7375572

And about the BTC-e, Mindfox, ANON nonsense, words typed by sock puppets, nothing more.

1. Make really crappy coin logo, sparse/cut and paste coin details and have a lousy fucked up launch so ppl avoid or stop mining allowing you to pre-mine the shit out of it/get cheap on initial exchange listing.
2. Make a really nice logo to replace the really crappy logo and start making promises of all the wonderful hot button items dev team is working on.
5. Repeat

Now if it turns out these guys can pump this steaming pile of dung coin over 100,000 SAT I am both horrified and truly impressed.

Thanks for the heads up....Keep up the bad work!!!
marada

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:11:51 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 08:30:47 PM by marada

Cryptcoin is still doing well and there are no signs it is largely dumped.
How can you know they are the same people? Far as I know there is some technical cooperation between the teams and it is not bad for any coin.

It happens devs dump and disappear, but it also happen devs stay and do their job for years.

Completely the same is being said for years about bitcoin, litecoin and any other crypto that gained the price.

Yes, there is a speculation in the coins world and pumps&dumps happen.
Some small players even like that and this is their right unless someone lost his mind completely.

Nobody can predict market reactions. Early adopters can win a lot.
Anyone who like the speculation must know this is a game, there are also other players and he may win or loose.
So don't invest your last penny in any crypto if you can't handle the risk!
Don't take bank credit and don't sell your house or kids either for that!

How can we judge anyone for his future acts, especially if we can't show even he did anything wrong in the past?

The features devs promised aren't impossible.

We can't look suspicious at anyone promising new features to the coins or any coin that is making a progress.
GLYPH (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:44:37 PM

5. Repeat

Don't worry, you will eat your words in the end. The teams behind these "coin rejuvenation" projects have the capital, and the persistence, to make these promises a reality.

I believe a lot of coins start out with somewhat crappy logos. Especially with coins with 0 premine - the original developer has no reason to stay around if he doesn't mine a lot at the beginning. So people who DO mine a lot of that coin, they bring in money and developers to make the project better. The projects that get this treatment have interesting names and nice angles to market. And who really cares, when the price is continually being increased by these additions? Get on the train or get out of the way.

See you at 100k  Grin

http://glyphcoin.com
smille

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:03:57 PM

5. Repeat

Don't worry, you will eat your words in the end. The teams behind these "coin rejuvenation" projects have the capital, and the persistence, to make these promises a reality.

I believe a lot of coins start out with somewhat crappy logos. Especially with coins with 0 premine - the original developer has no reason to stay around if he doesn't mine a lot at the beginning. So people who DO mine a lot of that coin, they bring in money and developers to make the project better. The ones that get this treatment have interesting names and nice angles to market. And who really cares, when the price is continually being increased by these additions? Get on the train or get out of the way.

See you at 100k  Grin

This is truth right here.  What motivation does a dev have to maintain and improve a project if he has to continue paying out-of-pocket for all of it?

And since the previous poster mentioned Cryptcoin (the coin that made me register at this forum), myself and much of the crypto-community have our faith in Mindfox because he is a respected developer and has contributed greatly to many other crypto projects (https://github.com/mindfox). He has confirmed that he is working on the coin himself, so how are words being twisted?

If you know how the game is played so well, why don't you play along?
martinw79

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

This coin is looking great, nice to see a coin with active Devs!   Grin

Activity: 442

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:13:18 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 12:25:15 AM by marada

The situation seems to be very healthy with glyphs.

Devs must be motivated and there is nothing bad in that. They possibly mined the coin along with others and now the value of their actives is their reward. I hope they got enough. I know some other miners and remember the hashrate wasn't low from the start. Look at the previous pages. No one could get GLYPH so very easy. Yes, some small reward for early miners, but no excess with that!

According to my observations the balance is at users site. The launch was fair. No premine. Everyone could mine glyph the same way devs had done.

The POW period is long and GLYPH is open for miners. The price has jumped with recent development, but it is still not so high.
There are only 7 mln of GLYPHS to be mined.

Everyone can still jump on this boat!
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:24:17 AM

5. Repeat

I believe a lot of coins start out with somewhat crappy logos. Especially with coins with 0 premine - the original developer has no reason to stay around if he doesn't mine a lot at the beginning. So people who DO mine a lot of that coin, they bring in money and developers to make the project better. The projects that get this treatment have interesting names and nice angles to market. And who really cares, when the price is continually being increased by these additions? Get on the train or get out of the way.

See you at 100k  Grin

http://glyphcoin.com

Extremely well said... you can't make everyone happy, but I think I will be   Roll Eyes
xushenghang

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:51:12 AM

The following markets have been added:  CLOAK/BTC, CLOAK/LTC, GLYPH/BTC, GLYPH/LTC
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:55:23 AM

GLYPH market added to cryptsy  Wink
https://twitter.com/BitEmber/status/479789166994399232
cryptowest

Activity: 437

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:12:30 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 01:23:28 AM by cryptowest

WOW good job Devs!!!  Really got GLYPH added right to cryptsy!  Prepare for glyphtoff!!!

Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:14:43 AM

Hopefully I can make my losses under Crypt back on Glyph.. Wink
SMith777

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:14:42 AM

GLYPH market added to cryptsy   Wink
MINTPAL is next  Cool

armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:24:02 AM

Cryptsy turns me on >: )

zkaraca

BTC

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:24:49 AM

I'll stay in CRYPT, thanks. I don't think we need another coin that has nothing to add like this one.
armin22

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 08:37:24 AM

I'll stay in CRYPT, thanks. I don't think we need another coin that has nothing to add like this one.

If you dont want glyph theb why are you here? I see no reason or benefit of your input in this thread, so bye.

melfrecords

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

5. Repeat

You're so right. Another ninja launched coin...this will be the next pump N dump coin.

I am not wasting any second on another scam coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: