Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Open Letter] Altcoin exchanges have to be public or die. Updated List Inside  (Read 4016 times)
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 05:27:12 PM

What about kingcoiny?

Coinnext can also be a scam site as well.  Anyone can Google pics and info of someone else,  there's no public links to their personal info to verify they are who they claim to be.  Considering the OP is made by Coinnext,  there's no way to move them off the legit list go figure.

I will be speaking at the upcoming Coinsumm.it Bitcoin conference; scroll down to "Sebastien Mortelmans". Let's meet there?

Just post your and your teams info on your site,  simple task otherwise next you're going to ask everyone to fly into London just to meet you?  Lol. ...easy to say if we were all living in London.  You know exactly what we want but instead you like kingcoiny just do the same thing.

Have you actually been to Coinnext? https://coinnext.com/about has been there since launch.

I've read it and that's why I'm asking for links but you keep refraining to do so.   Even your info doesn't say much such as company names, the only info given was just your names but even that could be fake. I could easily Google pics and say hi I'm max keiser and I'm legit so use my site too.  

May I share with you my skipe ID in PM and make a call?
We'll fix soon our statement and we'll show you that we just had a bad launch.

The best,
Ben

Do like bittrex about page and you're golden.  

Coinnext has practically the worse about page.  The founders only States their names and built and sold btc start up but never names the company sold to verify or any personal or contact links or info.

Hi guys I'm Max Keiser and as you know I'm trustworthy so you don't need to know any info except for the fact that I'm Max Keiser so go ahead and shower me with crypto.   Don't worry,  I'm legit that's all you need to know.

Insert Google pic.

At least Coinnext have some kind of info on their about page. It could be better but I wouldn't say it's the worst!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 06:57:53 PM

What about kingcoiny?

Coinnext can also be a scam site as well.  Anyone can Google pics and info of someone else,  there's no public links to their personal info to verify they are who they claim to be.  Considering the OP is made by Coinnext,  there's no way to move them off the legit list go figure.

I will be speaking at the upcoming Coinsumm.it Bitcoin conference; scroll down to "Sebastien Mortelmans". Let's meet there?

Just post your and your teams info on your site,  simple task otherwise next you're going to ask everyone to fly into London just to meet you?  Lol. ...easy to say if we were all living in London.  You know exactly what we want but instead you like kingcoiny just do the same thing.

Have you actually been to Coinnext? https://coinnext.com/about has been there since launch.

I've read it and that's why I'm asking for links but you keep refraining to do so.   Even your info doesn't say much such as company names, the only info given was just your names but even that could be fake. I could easily Google pics and say hi I'm max keiser and I'm legit so use my site too.  

May I share with you my skipe ID in PM and make a call?
We'll fix soon our statement and we'll show you that we just had a bad launch.

The best,
Ben

Do like bittrex about page and you're golden.  

Coinnext has practically the worse about page.  The founders only States their names and built and sold btc start up but never names the company sold to verify or any personal or contact links or info.

Hi guys I'm Max Keiser and as you know I'm trustworthy so you don't need to know any info except for the fact that I'm Max Keiser so go ahead and shower me with crypto.   Don't worry,  I'm legit that's all you need to know.

Insert Google pic.

At least Coinnext have some kind of info on their about page. It could be better but I wouldn't say it's the worst!

Okay that's true,  worse would be kingcoiny,  the About us page says nothing about any of them instead just say spec stuff, but at least the founder is posting links and is offering a revamp.

Coinnext  continues to give nothing,  except keeps telling you to go to the About page,  which is why there's complaints to begin with lol.  Obviously they have something to hide.

There's a new exhange that looks promising,  called alcurex(?), posts public company info id, email, office address,  phone number,  etc.  The founders info isn't listed but is easily attainable via chat and forum.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:01:57 PM

I don't think they have anything to hide (just my opinion). I think they're most likely busy and working on it.

Exchanges like BTC-e ad Vircurex have no public information whatsoever and have been around for ages.

I still think scam exchanges are a huge problem and when Sharexcoin went down it was a very sad day for a lot of people.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 07:26:29 PM

Bittrex ad and delist on a weekly whim is pretty much the dumbest shortsighted strategy I've seen in an exchange. More supports short term pump n dump, start a new rinse and repeat then adding any longterm value to a real decent coins.

That may be true, but I have no reason to believe that Bittrex will delist HYPER in the near or far future. When they continue to see HYPER progress and gain market volume, they'll keep it listed.

Sorry that wasn't an opening for you to promote your shitcoin  Roll Eyes

It's not a shitcoin and I don't appriciate your arrogance. I have no patients left for those who believe the HYPER is anything but genuine, think whatever you want. It's pretty sad that there's so many scams in the crypto world that every alt coin is considered guilty until proven innocent. The fact that you would just assume it's a scam (nice try deleting your post btw) just lends credence to the idea that anonymity is bad for the crypto community. Forced transparency, not by some regulatory commission, but by the people, is what will keep cryptocurrencies relevent in the professional world. Arrogance, assumptions based on nothing more than a bad taste left by some of the scams in recent history, is not acceptable in a civilized discussion on the potential ramifications of complete transparency of cryptocurrency exchanges. Thanks for wasting five minutes of my life...

Based on your post I decided to take a look at HYPER. What I found was promises to make a space exploration game that uses HYPER as in game currency. The flaw in your plan is that you will pay the developers in HYPER to make the game. Do you have any idea what it takes to make a video game like this? Its going to cost you about a million dollars in salaries and take over a year to complete. Who in their right mind would take a worthless coin as payment on the assumption that it may be worth something in the future? I think the crypto world needs to be much more evolved before anything like this is possible. Maybe in 10 years something like this will work but not right now.

Chances are its a complete lie and a scam to get hype and increase value. Thing is, we don't fall for that anymore. That is why everyone automatically calls it a shitcoin or scamcoin.

HYPERfuture

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:32:47 PM

Bittrex ad and delist on a weekly whim is pretty much the dumbest shortsighted strategy I've seen in an exchange. More supports short term pump n dump, start a new rinse and repeat then adding any longterm value to a real decent coins.

That may be true, but I have no reason to believe that Bittrex will delist HYPER in the near or far future. When they continue to see HYPER progress and gain market volume, they'll keep it listed.

Sorry that wasn't an opening for you to promote your shitcoin  Roll Eyes

It's not a shitcoin and I don't appriciate your arrogance. I have no patients left for those who believe the HYPER is anything but genuine, think whatever you want. It's pretty sad that there's so many scams in the crypto world that every alt coin is considered guilty until proven innocent. The fact that you would just assume it's a scam (nice try deleting your post btw) just lends credence to the idea that anonymity is bad for the crypto community. Forced transparency, not by some regulatory commission, but by the people, is what will keep cryptocurrencies relevent in the professional world. Arrogance, assumptions based on nothing more than a bad taste left by some of the scams in recent history, is not acceptable in a civilized discussion on the potential ramifications of complete transparency of cryptocurrency exchanges. Thanks for wasting five minutes of my life...

Based on your post I decided to take a look at HYPER. What I found was promises to make a space exploration game that uses HYPER as in game currency. The flaw in your plan is that you will pay the developers in HYPER to make the game. Do you have any idea what it takes to make a video game like this? Its going to cost you about a million dollars in salaries and take over a year to complete. Who in their right mind would take a worthless coin as payment on the assumption that it may be worth something in the future? I think the crypto world needs to be much more evolved before anything like this is possible. Maybe in 10 years something like this will work but not right now.

Chances are its a complete lie and a scam to get hype and increase value. Thing is, we don't fall for that anymore. That is why everyone automatically calls it a shitcoin or scamcoin.

The first Alpha will be a simple browser based game where players can build their empire and interact with other players. We have realistic goals, over 10 team members already, and we are finalizing the details of our MMO development roadmap as we speak (with a timeline for dev goals such as: finalizing game engine details, finalizing game mechanics, finalizing adding new features which are required to game engine, finalizing the launch of the simple alpha).

I disagree, something like this will work in 10 years, but it will also work now.

You're entitled to your opinion but I wouldn't call us a shitcoin. Thanks for checking out HYPER Smiley

bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

Hi all,

please follow this link to know more about Kingociny. We've just updated our statement > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522849.msg7275999#msg7275999
hellscabane
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 06:41:53 PM

I tend to like this idea, but the lack of addressing "shady backroom going-ons" seems to limit its usefulness in my opinion. Frankly, the only surefire way of addressing this issue is not only with public accountability, but with a robust ability to audit these exchanges independently. That said, it's a start (although I'm surprised more people aren't taken aback from your inclusion of BTC-e in the untrusted section).
FreebieZoner

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:06:42 PM

I tend to like this idea, but the lack of addressing "shady backroom going-ons" seems to limit its usefulness in my opinion. Frankly, the only surefire way of addressing this issue is not only with public accountability, but with a robust ability to audit these exchanges independently. That said, it's a start (although I'm surprised more people aren't taken aback from your inclusion of BTC-e in the untrusted section).

If anyone else hasn't noticed,  coinnext made this post to point out others as possible scams but failed to even refute any claims against them as a scam.  Coinnext seem to have ran off,  while kingcoiny is actually fighting for their good name.   

My GOODies
bep42

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

If anyone else hasn't noticed,  coinnext made this post to point out others as possible scams but failed to even refute any claims against them as a scam.  Coinnext seem to have ran off,  while kingcoiny is actually fighting for their good name.   

We'll never give up because our approach has been always fair and we just made some marketing mistakes but now time will show the rest Wink
bep42

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:23:43 AM

EDIT : If you want to know more about us and our company please follow the link
> https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=about

So, what about you coinnext? YOU have launched this thread to figure out the "bad" and "good" exchanges.
Coinnext is selling is exchange and we have no real company behind it.

ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:28:48 AM

Thanks for the Exchange list, so its easier for newies to decide where to trade.

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
bep42

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:44:35 AM

Thanks for the Exchange list, so its easier for newies to decide where to trade.

yeah but not updated and not the job of one of the owner of coinnext.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:55:21 PM

guys how this exchanger
 CoinBroker.io

and here's their sig compain
cek this out CoinBroker signature compaign

Smiley
FreebieZoner

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:21:12 AM

So, what about you coinnext? YOU have launched this thread to figure out the "bad" and "good" exchanges.

Exactly,  they made this thread to point out possible scam exchanges but they end up looking suspicious instead.  They have no volume but wants 50 btc for their site and even removed their About Us page, what a joke lol....

My GOODies
bep42

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:33:21 AM

Exactly,  they made this thread to point out possible scam exchanges but they end up looking suspicious instead.  They have no volume but wants 50 btc for their site and even removed their About Us page, what a joke lol....

I appreciate that because everybody had split on us when we gone live and today, we are a legal company and coinnext is nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: