Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 03:52:25 AM

But the music festival will be something special.  Those who attend will be doing so on the preface and understanding that they will ascend to a higher dimension, which is what will make it possible, because we will anticipate and believe it into reality.

You can do it better than they can.  Sure, we get it.

Just like you can teach us peace and love better than
Jesus, Buddha, and everyone else who has ever lived.

Undecided

I feel sorry for you man...you are really suffering
from delusions of grandeur.   Angry

Tried to help you bro... But you are sick...
Maybe too much LSD, I dunno.

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:07:00 AM

But the music festival will be something special.  Those who attend will be doing so on the preface and understanding that they will ascend to a higher dimension, which is what will make it possible, because we will anticipate and believe it into reality.

You can do it better than they can.  Sure, we get it.

Undecided

from delusions of grandeur.   Angry

Humanity has evolved much since Jesus was alive.  We each hold the same truth but I have completely new mediums and languages to articulate it than they did 2000 years ago.

People told Jesus he was crazy too, it's just the pattern repeating as it has throughout time.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:40:20 AM

But the music festival will be something special.  Those who attend will be doing so on the preface and understanding that they will ascend to a higher dimension, which is what will make it possible, because we will anticipate and believe it into reality.

You can do it better than they can.  Sure, we get it.

Undecided

from delusions of grandeur.   Angry

Humanity has evolved much since Jesus was alive.  We each hold the same truth but I have completely new mediums and languages to articulate it than they did 2000 years ago.

People told Jesus he was crazy too, it's just the pattern repeating as it has throughout time.

I'm almost bored with this conversation.

I'll say this:  with proper discernment,
one can distinguish a genuine spiritual
mystic from a deranged lunatic or self-styled
"guru".

One simple way to tell, is that the real deal
does not use or need mind altering substances
to reach higher states of consciousness.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:06:32 AM

Everything is a mind altering substance.  Everything alters your perception, whether it's an image, your television, words, feelings.  They are all frequency inputs to the mind that alter your state of consciousness.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
rulesyQ

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:17:48 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 07:16:50 AM by rulesyQ

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

You keep ignoring this so I'm just going to keep posting it. Come on dude, one million dollars.

That's exactly what you need
ChiliPowder

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:29:17 AM

This is why I dont give homeless people money especially the young ones. Just wants everything handed to them and if you dont they try snaking a way in. Oh man you got your leg blown off in Vietnam and cant work, sure man here is $10 bucks. Ohh your a hippy guitarist who doesnt work, defaults on loans and you are gonna spread your psychedlic love gospel around the world at the expense of others.

ZX6R         $2700
Strat         $1250
DSL100H      $900
1960A      $900
Roland VT-3   $200
Rode NT1-A      $220
Zoom G3X      $200
Samson speakers   $150
AudioEngine      $200
Roland GR-55   $700
Computer      $1000
Monitor      $200

Thats a whole lot of shit for being homeless. Seriously what fucking begging homeless guy has a $1k computer rig or $700 synth.

When you trip, do you not sometimes spiral and think of all the bad shit you have done to people? If tripping is spiritual and has shown you "The Way", don't you feel wrong not holding an obligation to stay true? Especially if your preaching this while being a thief.

1. Sell that shit put the profit in a bank account and setlle your debt, Sell the computer get a laptop.
2. Pack up and go on your tour and find peace, I recommend the organic farmer book that shows farms all around the world you can work on for lodging and small wages. Yea fucking work your young and able, Its all laid back hippy kids doing it and you will finda  place to preach and trust me plenty of kids that want to dose.
3. Get off this scamming and relying on other peeps including your family. It cant feel good when your tripping balls and you relize your a burden to everyone around you, even the people you talk to online.

Trip enjoy life and whatever but dont be piece of shit in the process.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 05:38:42 AM

Maybe he will settle the debt someday but has shown little willingness to do so
at this time....and will be thought of as a scammer until he proves otherwise.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 09:51:58 AM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 06:35:48 PM by rulesyQ

But the music festival will be something special.  Those who attend will be doing so on the preface and understanding that they will ascend to a higher dimension, which is what will make it possible, because we will anticipate and believe it into reality.

Except that there will be no music festivals, no ascendings, nothing. It's painfully obvious.

Look, your dank bank failed. Your dankcoin failed. You can not organize/manage anything. No one believes in you.

I'm seriously not trying to be mean dude, just stating mere facts.

I have completely new mediums and languages to articulate it than they did 2000 years ago.

You know nothing kid. The pattern repeating is that you deliberately choose not to pay your debt to squall.
There's no reasoning with you but whatever. I'm bored.

Think about it for a minute(I know you won't, though). YOU are the reason YOUR problems exist. YOU fucked up with dank bank. YOU refuse to get a job. YOU refuse to sell YOUR gear&bike and pay YOUR debts. YOU can't see past YOUR own ego. YOU blame other people for YOUR problems.

Selling your gear&bike, and paying your debt to squall is the only reasonable thing to do. After that you're free to do whatever the fuck you want. Think about that. No one following you around on the internet and calling you a scammer. Until then, you are, by definition, a scammer.  Sad

inb4 I am you blablablabla
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 11:28:28 AM
Last edit: June 26, 2014, 04:56:29 PM by jonald_fyookball

Everything is a mind altering substance.  Everything alters your perception, whether it's an image, your television, words, feelings.  They are all frequency inputs to the mind that alter your state of consciousness.

Sure, but the fact remains...you use drugs.

You wanna take drugs on a regular basis hey that's your right IMO.
But please don't claim to be some kind of messiah, it's beyond ridiculous.

Drugs have a diminishing return on raising someone's consciousness
beyond a temporary effect, and become counterproductive the
more often you use them.  I think even many on the shroomery
would agree with me.

An enlightened spiritual master as you purport to be does not
need to smoke weed or drop acid because they are already
in a high state of consciousness.  That's basic shit bro, come on...

Oh, and while many thought Jesus was crazy, many others followed
him and believed in his message
at the same time.

Who is following you?  Why is not a single person on either
forum rallying to your side ?  Why is every single person
telling you that you're wrong, delusional, mixed up,
nutty, lazy, crazy, etc...(or at best, trying to offer you
some helpful advice on how to do things differently)...
why is NO ONE here agreeing with you?

You say you've conquered your ego, but the opposite is true.
Your ego is so big that you refuse to admit you're not THE
savior of humanity!  

...or you're simply trolling to avoid paying a debt.

Either way it's sad, (and you're considered a scammer until you fully repay your debt.)

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:15:53 AM

Everything is a mind altering substance.  Everything alters your perception, whether it's an image, your television, words, feelings.  They are all frequency inputs to the mind that alter your state of consciousness.

would agree with me.

at the same time.

savior of humanity!  

Either way it's sad, (and you're considered a scammer until you fully repay your debt.)

he's still a scammer even if he payed his debt
factor280

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:18:29 AM

Wow. I just read through this because I could not believe it. As a new member of these great boards, I can say you guys are very generous and pretty even keened to put up with all of this malarkey. Wow.

Sig Space for Rent! PM Me.
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 03:55:01 AM

would agree with me.

at the same time.

savior of humanity!  

You should look up The Sacred Mushroom.

Do you really think Jesus just popped out of his mother and was some divine mystical being performing miracles, or do you think he tapped into his consciousness through natural mind opening substances which were not demonized or illegal at the time?

People do 'follow' me, meaning people do believe in me and the message I teach.  People are going to make their own walk to the music festival when it's their time.  You can speak for the perspective of no one, but no one cannot speak for everyone.

I'm going to fast for 42 days, and from there on, you can doubt me if you wish, but you are only doubting yourself.  Your negative reality is only applicable to yourself and is a result of the negative mentality we have been conditioned with in this materialistic society.  You're being farmed for your negative energy by those who created this wondrous hell hole of a civilization.

And we all use drugs.  Everything is a chemical.  Food is made of chemicals, even light is absorbed as particles into the mind.  Everything you do, everything you see, all chemicals.  You should consider not judging someone for doing something you have no experience with.  It is ignorance to do otherwise.

Psychedelics aren't highly illegal because they're dangerous.  They're the least toxic psychoactive chemicals around.  They're illegal because if everyone in our population tripped, even once, we would know that governments are completely unnecessary and downright evil, as they only exist through manipulation of the public and exertion of force through violence.

They are illegal because greed based societies and social hierarchies are a creation of negative thought processes, aka a creation of satan, negativity.  Psychedelics allow you to transcend beyond what you have been indoctrinated and brainwashed into believing and into a higher realm of thoughts and feelings where you see a universal perspective of our society and existence.  They are illegal because they are a threat to the powers that be.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 04:19:07 AM

No point debating...my logic is undeniable. 

Dank, I'm one of the few people trying to help
you here..., I just posted in the book thread.
Now please give it a rest and go write your book.

Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 06:51:44 AM

I'm going to fast for 42 days, and from there on, you can doubt me if you wish, but you are only doubting yourself. 

Refrain from drinking liquids for 42 days and I'll follow you anywhere.

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
kayimbo

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:38:51 AM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

Hi i'm from the shrmry and yes everyone there agrees with you.

Dank thinks drugs are illegal because if we all took them, we'd ascend to a higher plane.  In reality they're illegal because 1/100,000 times someone winds up like dank Sad

His therapist should probably be fired.

I dunno if you read any of the massive posts over at the shroomery, but personally i always liked making fun of dank because he refuses to acknowledge that there are thousands of people RIGHT NOW claiming exactly the same sort of zany shit, and like all throughout history people have said the same shit.

His physics defying experiences are stupid little parlor tricks but he believes he's better than EVERYONE ELSE IN HISTORY.  Like, if you're going to believe in magic and all that shit, people have experienced WAAAAAAAY more magical shit than he has.  People dedicate their whole lives to that shit single-minded all day every day not wasting their time posting on the internet qqing.  But he's better than everyone in history i guess cause GUITARS.

Killerloop

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:43:50 AM

he refuses to acknowledge that there are thousands of people RIGHT NOW claiming exactly the same sort of zany shit, and like all throughout history people have said the same shit.

The sad part is where people defend him

Loan request: "I need 7 BTC because We hired an archaelogist and asked him: Is there a treasure? And he said yes!"
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 12:32:41 PM

Haven't you guys ever seen a crazy homeless person? 

I found a future picture of Dank

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:03:18 PM

Hi i'm from the shrmry and yes everyone there agrees with you.

Dank thinks drugs are illegal because if we all took them, we'd ascend to a higher plane.  In reality they're illegal because 1/100,000 times someone winds up like dank Sad

His therapist should probably be fired.

I dunno if you read any of the massive posts over at the shroomery, but personally i always liked making fun of dank because he refuses to acknowledge that there are thousands of people RIGHT NOW claiming exactly the same sort of zany shit, and like all throughout history people have said the same shit.

His physics defying experiences are stupid little parlor tricks but he believes he's better than EVERYONE ELSE IN HISTORY.  Like, if you're going to believe in magic and all that shit, people have experienced WAAAAAAAY more magical shit than he has.  People dedicate their whole lives to that shit single-minded all day every day not wasting their time posting on the internet qqing.  But he's better than everyone in history i guess cause GUITARS.

I sense some ego based defensive denial going on.

Maybe... just maybe... those thousands of other people who believe the same thing are actually... on to something!  Wow, maybe... just maybe... Jesus is the most well known spiritual teacher because... just maybe... he actually did perform miracles!  Or magic, whatever you want to call it.

Wow, imagine that, maybe our universe isn't limited to a reactionary mathematical equation!  Wow, imagine that we aren't just robots reacting to our environment, that we have the potential to become creators instead!  Imagine, life with purpose!  Imagine, life with freewill!  Wow, imagine, a universe with freedom!  Not enslavement to cycles of death!  Wow.

Imagine, aliens, beings capable of defying physics, are actually advanced ascended beings!  Wow!  Imagine that, these highly intelligent beings actually reached singularity and gained the full potential of their mind!  Wow, imagine that.

rulesyQ

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:08:23 PM

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge.html

If you're so sure of yourself, contact Randi. You don't need drugs to do it. Because, you know, you're capable of anything
skottiejay

Activity: 140
Merit: 110

bitcoinnaire

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

Stop giving dank fuel.

Dank sell your crap and pay back the person you owe.

Please somebody close this thread, it's annoying and I hate it.

What else could I say?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: