Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:29:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:49:34 PM

Why don't you all share your affirmations and beliefs as I do
Because we are free to have a choice. The world doesn't revolve around you.

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

I do share my affirmations and beliefs, truth being one of them - The only frustration I feel is when you stand as a beacon of truth when you clearly have damage you do not wish to acknowledge.

Who hasn't been damaged on this planet?  Doesn't mean I am damaged.

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

Does legendary status automatically give you the purple bitcoin? If not than why would you pay for VIP when your account has so much negative rep. I honestly think you need to see a counselor ASAP to get your life straightened out.

Idk, is that what that is?  I didn't pay for VIP.

My life is straightening out quite well.  The world is awakening.

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

Be more specific and I'll answer? Beliefs about what subject?

Everybody judges, it's part of being human.

Tell me what you believe.  And ask about why I believe what I do instead of calling me names.  That's how grown ups have intellectual conversations that communicate logic.

Everything has been damaged via perpetual ignorance and control through fear and anger.
How have you ascended - Have you released the emotional damage and healed yourself through divine love? The latter has not happened - I can just read your words and see how you convey your emotions, you do not even acknowledge the possibility of your soul having any damage.  Undecided

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:56:26 PM

Tell me what you believe.  And ask about why I believe what I do instead of calling me names.  That's how grown ups have intellectual conversations that communicate logic.

I believe a roundabout near me is a traffic accident waiting to happen and something should change.
I believe my water bill was over charged last quarter.
I believe that knocking could be a worn bush on my car.

Tell you about I believe in what dank? Be more specific. Believe about what? This will be the last time of asking.

We don't need to ask what you believe in, as you tell us endlessly without needing to ask.

Adult conversations are about talking and listening. You mostly just talk.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:16:35 PM

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

I do share my affirmations and beliefs, truth being one of them - The only frustration I feel is when you stand as a beacon of truth when you clearly have damage you do not wish to acknowledge.

Who hasn't been damaged on this planet?  Doesn't mean I am damaged.

Does legendary status automatically give you the purple bitcoin? If not than why would you pay for VIP when your account has so much negative rep. I honestly think you need to see a counselor ASAP to get your life straightened out.

Idk, is that what that is?  I didn't pay for VIP.

My life is straightening out quite well.  The world is awakening.

Be more specific and I'll answer? Beliefs about what subject?

Everybody judges, it's part of being human.

Everything has been damaged via perpetual ignorance and control through fear and anger.
How have you ascended - Have you released the emotional damage and healed yourself through divine love? The latter has not happened - I can just read your words and see how you convey your emotions, you do not even acknowledge the possibility of your soul having any damage.  Undecided

Yes, I have.  I don't think you know the extent of what I have overcame in my life.

Wardrick, you just replied with a negative judgment of someone else, not an affirmation of your own beliefs.

Buffer, I asked you to share your affirmations, not for me to speak for you.

Adult conversations are about talking, listening and conveying a logical response to the information presented, yes.  Not talking and responding with things like "bullshit, crazy, drug addict, etc"  Those are all labels, judgments.  They are what 4th graders do when they cannot think of an intelligent thing to say.  On the same level as saying "you're stupid!"  In fact, it's the exact same thing.

You guys should really try just asking why when you don't see what someone is saying.  I get that you have freewill to be judgmental and closed minded if you wish, but that does not get you very far in life.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:20:52 PM

I get that you have freewill to be judgmental and closed minded if you wish, but that does not get you very far in life.

Dank lecturing others about "not getting very far in life". Classic.  Cheesy   

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:45:03 PM

I guess reaching nirvana is not very important from your perspective.

Progressing in life is not about gaining materials, it's about gaining peace and understanding.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:47:59 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 08:36:27 PM by Buffer Overflow

Adult conversations are about talking, listening and conveying a logical response to the information presented, yes.  Not talking and responding with things like "bullshit, crazy, drug addict, etc"  Those are all labels, judgments.  They are what 4th graders do when they cannot think of an intelligent thing to say.

Dank, dank, dank, you just don't get it do you?

I can only judge you on your words you have written in this forum, as I have never met you in person. So any judgement is based on what you have given us.

Talk about drugs in nearly every post. Username name is drug orientated. This is fine, but don't moan when you get labelled as a druggy.
Post a video of you riding irresponsibility on bike, no insurance etc. This is fine, but don't moan when you get labelled as an idiot.
Bankrupt. Defaulted. Can't pay creditor. This is fine, but don't moan when no-one trusts you with another loan.
Don't want to get a job because of beliefs. This is fine, but don't moan you have no money.

I could reel off dozens more, but this is hard work typing on a mobile device. You get the picture. You and only you have given us our judgements. No-one else.

It's so simple.
If you don't want to be labelled a druggy. Don't act like a druggy.
If you don't want to be labelled a scammer. Don't act like a scammer.
If you don't want to be labelled lazy. Don't act lazy.

Again I could post dozens more.

Something to think about dank.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 08:29:32 PM

Adult conversations are about talking, listening and conveying a logical response to the information presented, yes.  Not talking and responding with things like "bullshit, crazy, drug addict, etc"  Those are all labels, judgments.  They are what 4th graders do when they cannot think of an intelligent thing to say.

Dank, dank, dank, you just don't get it do you?

Allow me to insert my judgmental self.

Quote from: George Bernard Shaw
I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/g/georgebern137450.html

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:51:19 PM

Someone should do a contest where whoever goes a month without responding to dank gets .1 BTC
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:54:16 PM

Newsflash: every bit of matter on this planet is a chemical.  A drug.  Your judgment of psychoactive substances is based solely from your indoctrination brainwashing you received from the war on drugs started in the 1960's.  People have been using substances to expand their consciousness for thousands and thousands and thousands of years.  All of a sudden, within the last 60 years, they're now bad?  No.  All of a sudden, within the last 60 years, the government started a war against them, against your consciousness.

The war on drugs is a war on consciousness.  It is mind control, they indoctrinate you through public schools for the first 12-13 years of your life, then prosecute anyone who follows a more natural path than becoming a robotic wage worker to help expand their empire.

If you judge someone for altering their consciousness, then you are stooping to the same pathetic level of those who fabricated the war on drugs.  You don't respect other's freewill to their own consciousness, their own body and their own mind.  And that's disgusting.

BTW, dank is not referring to a drug.  The word dank means good, positive, that which is love.

You can see me as an idiot for riding like that with absolutely no gear.  Fact of the matter is, I did that every single day for multiple weeks straight.  Clearly I'm doing something right if I'm still alive today.  You see an idiot, I see a man who believes in himself.

I'm not moaning about anything.  I simply do what I can to correct the disinformation you and your pedophile shill friend vod have dispersed across the community.

Again, I'm not complaining.  God is treating me quite well.  Everything is falling into place.  I will be a rockstar in no time.

Simple minds speak about people, average minds speak about events, great minds speak of ideas.  I do the later.  I'm not here to judge you.  You can judge yourself when you become aware of how your actions have affected those around you.

Label me as you wish, I care not.  Your judgments speaks for your ignorance and yours alone.  All energy is energy, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if you hate me or love me.  Either the energy of your hate will propel me off the ground, or the love of a crowd of a million will.  Either way, I succeed.

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:59:03 PM

dank, burn that shittt man!!!!
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:03:10 PM

I simply do what I can to correct the disinformation you and your pedophile shill friend vod have dispersed across the community.

*shrug*

You and only you have given us our judgements. No-one else.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:09:23 PM

Adult conversations are about talking, listening and conveying a logical response to the information presented, yes.  Not talking and responding with things like "bullshit, crazy, drug addict, etc"  Those are all labels, judgments.  They are what 4th graders do when they cannot think of an intelligent thing to say.  On the same level as saying "you're stupid!"  In fact, it's the exact same thing.

This must be what you mean about "label judgements". Cheesy

I simply do what I can to correct the disinformation you and your pedophile shill friend vod have dispersed across the community.

Tsk-tsk Dank. Stop judging people. Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:11:40 PM

*shrug*

Adult conversations are about talking, listening and conveying a logical response to the information presented, yes.  Not talking and responding with things like "bullshit, crazy, drug addict, etc"  Those are all labels, judgments.  They are what 4th graders do when they cannot think of an intelligent thing to say.  On the same level as saying "you're stupid!"  In fact, it's the exact same thing.

Sorry, would it make you feel better if I use vod's own words and said your friend who found his coworker's 7 year old daughter 'yummy'?

Is that better?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

*shrug*

Sorry, would it make you feel better if I use vod's own words and said your friend who found his coworker's 7 year old daughter 'yummy'?

Is that better?

Never seen that one. Link?

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:23:36 PM

*shrug*

Is that better?

Never seen that one. Link?

If true, that would be pretty disturbing..
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:26:49 PM

Check out the vod thread in the scammer accusation thread.  There's clearly something twisted with this guy, he's openly talked about killing people.  And just look at his feedback, all of it.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:29:48 PM

Check out the vod thread in the scammer accusation thread.  There's clearly something twisted with this guy, he's openly talked about killing people.  And just look at his feedback, all of it.

Well I've just used the search tool putting in keyword "yummy" and it returned nothing.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:00:20 PM

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:05:08 PM

LOL. Yeah, think I've hit Dank with a few home truths.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:15:59 PM

LOL. Yeah, think I've hit Dank with a few home truths.

nah... Part of Dank's MO is to preach unconditional love all while constantly blaming and attacking others.  nothing new Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: