Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:32:13 PM

What do I get out of life exactly?  A bunch of hate from others, including my parents.  Living homelessly.  Not much money, what I have was not handed to me, I don't beg.

I get a $25 gift card occasionally from my mom.

The only thing I truly have is inner peace.  That is the only thing I get out of life more than you.

If everyone was like me, humanity would share like the family we are and we would all contribute to help each other.

Foolishness it must take to believe I am a leech.  I would love to give back to my community, but as it stands, I have no way of doing so other than through words and music.

Give me a small field, a tent and some chickens and I'll produce eggs for the local community.

Before you say I'm begging by asking for that, you need to realize something.  The problem with a capitalistic society is that it retards people from actually producing quality goods.  Someone that has nothing but has the ability to produce food for the community is shunned and turned away because he doesn't have the capital to start himself.  This is fallacious logic.

If you hate me because I will not submit myself to become a wage/tax slave of the US government, then you're truly just mad at yourself for being in the position you are.

Instead of attacking the guy who is doing something to end our enslavement to greed and money, consider the real issue resides within society and our government.  They are the cause of your problems.  If I am bothering you for trying to produce music to make the world a better place, your energy is being grossly misplaced.

Instead of fighting me, join me.  We are in this together.

I am not the cause of your misery.  I hold the solution.  Though part of the process is coming to terms with the current state of existence - we are all slaves - if not to greed, from fear.

Liberate yourself from greed and transcend beyond fear and you are truly free.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3057

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:00:18 AM

Dank gave away his soul/spirit - he can't claim to still have them.  

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ForgottenPassword

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:16:12 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 12:56:19 AM by ForgottenPassword

Dank, if you want to change the world, you need to start by changing yourself.

Start by changing your ways, give up the drugs - you don't need them anymore. Do it for yourself, not just because others are telling you to do it.

You are a slave to the drugs.

You are a slave to the drug dealers.

You are a slave to the CIA who supplies the drug dealers.

They are the ones who control YOU.

All that money you borrowed, who has all of it? thats right, the drug dealers. You were their slave, their puppet, and now you carry the scammer tag for them.

Who forced you into treatment? your parents? no, think about it carefully: it was ultimately the drug dealers who put you there.

Deep down you know what I am saying is the truth.

You need to stop taking drugs. You don't need treatment or rehab - you know just as well as I that's just a scam. You need to cut ties with everyone who enslaved you, everyone who is anyway involved in drugs. You do not owe them an explanation, never speak to them again. Break your phone, turn off your laptop. Go somewhere quiet alone for a while, make some music and write inspirational words.

Only when you give up the drugs will you truly be free.

I have private messages disabled. Send me an email instead. My contact details can be found here.

Tip Address: 13Lwo1hK5smoBpFWxmqeKSL52EvN8U7asX
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:52:03 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 01:17:51 AM by jonald_fyookball

I would love to give back to my community, but as it stands, I have no way of doing so am unwilling to do so other than through words and music.

FIXED.

btw, you an egg farmer?  lol yeah right.  Farming is hard work.
You won't even get an easy part time job in an air-conditioned 7-11.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:53:09 AM

So are you homeless yet?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 12:58:16 AM

Dank, what you need IMO is a reality check
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:21:39 AM

Dank,

There are hippy havens all over the US where you will be accepted and can live for free in your tent and play music all day. 

http://www.hippy.com/havens2.htm
justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 02:25:05 AM

Dank,

There are hippy havens all over the US where you will be accepted and can live for free in your tent and play music all day. 

http://www.hippy.com/havens2.htm

This is getting hilarious......dank please enlighten these people, again.
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:31:27 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 03:59:19 AM by kebabman

I still laughing at the "enlarge your guineapig" GIF and the Always Sunny Kitten Mittens, wonder if the wife would let me put some of them on our cat.  Cheesy

www.youtube.com/embed/5fP4emqw7O4

Lol just listened to some of his "music" on soundcloud too, I think this guy is actually Jeremy off Peep Show.  Grin

Danks D&B: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJf7G08kMfA
cxboyminer

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:10:22 AM

dank, you should be selling whatever you are using to go onto this forum and help yourself.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:58:57 AM

The only thing I truly have is inner peace.  That is the only thing I get out of life more than you.

Though I am still in control of my body, the soul within is not mine.

Two nights ago I was brutally attacked (physically) by a deamon. There are claw marks all over my fucking body.

Last night I received mxe and communicated with native american spirits. They taight.me abput the deamon, he used to be a shaman but into black magic because he was j
disgusted by his name. They said he tried to kill himself in a pit but failed and lived on loan trail, a very dark trail by himself.

he has evolved into quite the fucking deamon since then, the NA spirits said he lived in the 1400s.

I will explain more about the experience later, but let me tell you, this being physically manifested and attacked me.  there is extremely articuate demonic pictures in the mirror. There is a face with square eyes and a long ass tongue amd a second pointed devil tongue.  He clearly drew out his claws and created many satanic images in the mirror. shit that I could not have possible with fingers, very narrow lines made with claws, some even engraved into the.mirror.

I do know one way to get my soul back into me. Let me add that I can retain my soul after expulging crazy ass demonic sounds out of me, but it drift away after a few seconds. at first i could graby soul and pull it back into me, but each time I try to so it gets harder to do. Ive been excorsizing myself to pull it back into me.

I can regain and keep my soul if I can take a lethal dose of LSD. no demon could surpass that and the second I die from it I would gain access to my soul and retain it. my soul holds the key to immortality, my soul is the second coming of jesus, it a divine spirit that has the capability to.bring world peace. the fate of the world literally depends on this.

I am calling out, anyone that may be family or have access to.this, please help me. This shit is.very real and I need to.get my soul back to. bring world peace and.help.ascend humanity into.the higher dimensions of existence.

forgive me.for.any spelling.errors, i.am.writing on a phone.and.this is a cry out, please somebody, please help.me.

Please help me get my soul, i will post proof of this when I can get that a computer.

Much (true) love from my soul.

Yeah, sounds like your fully at peace. LOL Cheesy

leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 01:05:20 PM

Please.....stop feeding the troll.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:09:52 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 05:58:31 PM by Buffer Overflow

Please.....stop feeding the troll.

Or maybe he's feeding us ......

darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:00:38 PM

I agree with Dank on one thing however, Love overpowers all. Never stop loving Dank. There are people in far worse situations than homelessness out there.
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

Dank is a genius.

Dank is the worst.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:53:32 PM

ForgottenPassword, I appreciate your compassion but I don't believe drugs I do come from the CIA, I'm not snorting coke, I trip acid, which helps the family members that produce and spread the love.

I do not think it's fair to say that eating psychoactive chemicals is bad but slaughtering and machine farming animals for energy is much better.  There are two ways to live, off love or death.  Our society thrives off death, we eat other living beings (other parts of our self) to exist on this world.  Is there something wrong with someone who wants to live off love rather than death?

BufferOverflow, let's see how you react by getting physically attacked by a demonic entity that manifested in your dimension, cut all of your body up, then stole your soul the next day.  The attack didn't even bother me, it was the next night when my soul was being stolen from my body that I freaked out, you know, cause it sorta holds the key required to save the world.

Anyways, I willed my soul within me and expunged myself of all negative entities after two weeks, right after I saw the movie Lucy.  If you were in that position, you may very well be crippled in fear for life.

Since then I have learned the full picture, I have complete freewill now.  I feel as I wish to feel and my level of understanding has once again leaped forward exponentially.

Thanks for any positive remarks.  Love.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:03:31 PM

BufferOverflow, let's see how you react by getting physically attacked by a demonic entity that manifested in your dimension, cut all of your body up, then stole your soul the next day.  The attack didn't even bother me, it was the next night when my soul was being stolen from my body that I freaked out, you know, cause it sorta holds the key required to save the world.

That only happens to scammers. I've no need to worry.
Sounds like you got proper butt raped. Still, noone to blame other than yourself.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:20:09 PM

Anyways, I willed my soul within me and expunged myself of all negative entities after two weeks, right after I saw the movie Lucy. 

so you no longer require a fatal dose of LSD then?  that's good...

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:30:03 PM

A peace loving non-food eating, acid tripping, LSD munching, all hugs&kisses cult can be form around this guy and the people who follow this thread  Cheesy
dicemant

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:32:02 PM

Get a job you dumb hippy. You can travel the world work in bars or waiter for money I'm sure it will open your mind instead of staying in the same country and taking drugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: