Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 08:47:50 AM

I only wish people would stop posting in this thread and ignore him completely.

Sorry, but this has been a great read.

So many forces of the universe at work here.

I just read the first five pages earlier and now this one... is the other 9 worth reading?

You missed where I cross posted his "I was possessed by a demon and need a lethal dose of drugs to cure myself" thread.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:05:07 AM

Can't wait to read the tale of dank.

What is tale of dank?

bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 11:01:04 AM

Can't wait to read the tale of dank.

What is tale of dank?
This here is the tale of dank, all 15 pages of it and counting. From his dark days homeless and living in an abandoned house taking drugs to his life as a ninja then as a famous rockstar, playing music festivals, living with a girl and able to levitate. Oh and i forgot that brief time when you were god. Lol.
You really are one tripped out dude but its funny reading considering it started out with you asking for a loan, how's that going by the way?

badgerman

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:19:37 PM

I refuse to become a corporate slave and help destroy our home.  We have consumed 2/3rds of earth's resources in the last 50 years.  I refuse to support that.

You didnt have that attitude when you were buying all those shiny things for yourself from the "capitalist slave masters". WTF would you rather be a useless lump trying to leech freebies of people YOU are a bigger drain on resources thinking like that!

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:58:30 PM

We have consumed 2/3rds of earth's resources in the last 50 years.  I refuse to support that.

Yet you go for a pointless joyride on that bike of yours. What powers it? Magic fairydust?

You consume as much as the next man. Pull your head out your arse.

dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:29:30 PM

I'm still waiting for that big music festival.
he is sooooooooooooooo late on delivering that.

I'm not the one that is late.  I am waiting for you all.  The music festival is takes a united effort to bring about.

Everything is always somebody elses fault isn't it? No responsibility. Story of your life.

Fault can never be blamed.  Blame one person and you have to blame the person contributed to the situation arising, and the one before that, and the one before that, and so fourth.

Blame one person, and you have to blame god (the universe), and that's pretty illogical, because that is you.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:34:10 PM

I only wish people would stop posting in this thread and ignore him completely.

Sorry, but this has been a great read.

So many forces of the universe at work here.

I just read the first five pages earlier and now this one... is the other 9 worth reading?

You missed where I cross posted his "I was possessed by a demon and need a lethal dose of drugs to cure myself" thread.

You should keep that on the shroomery, this community is not ready for that energy.

We have consumed 2/3rds of earth's resources in the last 50 years.  I refuse to support that.

Yet you go for a pointless joyride on that bike of yours. What powers it? Magic fairydust?

You consume as much as the next man. Pull your head out your arse.

There are no pointless joyrides in this life I live.  24/7 I am spreading my energy to the world around me.  Riding a motorcycle happens to be a very efficient way of doing so.

In regards to the thread, I enjoy being homeless.  People help me get where I need to go, it has been quite an amazing experience.  Freedom.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:38:21 PM

I'm not the one that is late.  I am waiting for you all.  The music festival is takes a united effort to bring about.

Everything is always somebody elses fault isn't it? No responsibility. Story of your life.

Fault can never be blamed.  Blame one person and you have to blame the person contributed to the situation arising, and the one before that, and the one before that, and so fourth.

Blame one person, and you have to blame god (the universe), and that's pretty illogical, because that is you.

You are 100% incorrect about that.

Each person is indeed culpable according to the context of the situation and given their own limitations.
Each person is karmically accountable for their actions and intentions.

Perhaps "fault" isn't the best word , but each person is responsible for what they think, do, and say.
If that was not so, then everyone could do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted with no
regard to anything at all.  And that would make God and the universe pretty illogical.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:42:40 PM

Each person is indeed culpable according to the context of the situation and given their own limitations.

Perhaps "fault" isn't the best word , but each person is responsible for what they think, do, and say.
If that was not so, then everyone could do whatever they wanted, whenever they wanted with no
regard to anything at all.  And that would make God and the universe pretty illogical.

Karma is a principle of dualistic minds in this lower dimensional world.  Karma exists in beings that react to their environment - in which case, blame cannot be dealt because they were only reacting to the energies around them.

Then when you reach a awareness of singularity, that is when you may supersede karma.  You create karma, you are karma.  I don't mean this in a punishment context, I mean this in the context that you manifest your reality within your mind.

I am still subjected to both duality and singularity.  I am a human that has found god within.  With time, all that will be left will be singularity.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 11:04:57 PM

Karma is a principle of dualistic minds in this lower dimensional world.  Karma exists in beings that react to their environment - in which case, blame cannot be dealt because they were only reacting to the energies around them.

the criminal minded, the animalistic, and the childish among us tend to process more quickly from the brainstem rather than thinking things through rationally from the neocortex.  But this varies widely from person to person and situation to situation.  People are responsible to the degree they have volition, and moments of choice are karmic opportunities. 

And if you are as half as evolved as you claim to be, certainly you can own up to some responsibility in making choices.  An angry hippo doesn't have conscious choice, but you do, don't you agree?

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 12:22:16 AM

This guy is a complete idiot.

It would be tragic if he were not a clever parasite.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:42:29 AM

Wow what a bunch of self-important horseshit.

Dank, here's a free tip: next time you beg for money to live your artists lifestyle, don't brag about how little time you've actually spent playing guitar.

I spent years learning piano, guitar, drums, learning how to read and play chords, how to successfully record, mix and master music, was signed to a record label, played gigs, and have recorded over 100 tracks.

I also have a full-time job where I tangibly contribute to the good of society, I run 2 websites and trade stocks and cryptos in my spare time. Not to mention my hobbies.

Yet I probably have less money and resources than is currently available to you right now based on what you've written.

The point is, you have to make things happen for yourself. You can't expect people to make your life happen for you. I've got my shit set up for opportunities to happen. Even if they haven't happened as I planned, at least I worked to set them up. You just spent a bunch of money on music equipment (more than I ever have) and did nothing with it.

Which lets me know: you live a life of taking from others, very similar to our friend Dr. Warter.

Music is not a competition.  It's hard to really do something with the equipment I have without a place to play or produce music.

I have yet to record one guitar sample this year that was produced in my own residence.  The next time I play, away from the negativity that encompassed my parent's house, will be far beyond what has been produced yet.

Much will be done with my music, I just need time and assistance from the world around me.  All that is given will be given back and more.

This guy is a complete idiot.

It would be tragic if he were not a clever parasite.

You may know this by now, but you're subjective opinion is only applicable to your reality.  You are talking to yourself.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:47:58 AM

Dank, you know what I find interesting?

Maybe its just my perception, but you seem
to always want to be right or "win the argument".

I can't recall a single time you acknowledged that
someone else had a good point or
something you hadn't considered, or conceded
your arguments may have had holes in them,
or expressed gratitude for learning anything
at all from any other posters.  You seem
to believe you "have all the answers".

What do you think about that?

waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:15:46 AM

C'mon guys stop posting on this thread and let it die. you're just feeding a parasite troll
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 01:30:29 AM

Dank, you know what I find interesting?

Maybe its just my perception, but you seem
to always want to be right or "win the argument".

I can't recall a single time you acknowledged that
someone else had a good point or
something you hadn't considered, or conceded
your arguments may have had holes in them,
or expressed gratitude for learning anything
at all from any other posters.  You seem
to believe you "have all the answers".

What do you think about that?

I surely do, have and continue to acknowledge points others make.  Sometimes I may not post so, but it is always interesting to see other's people's perspectives and learn from them.

At this point of time, I don't see how I could 'lose' an argument, as I no longer see a debate to be won.  It has been answered.  I only speak of truth, a form of language beyond failure or flaws.  Truth is what is, which is perfect.

I'd love it if someone could teach me something at this point, that would truly make me happy.  It seems that all there is to know is understood.  Though, knowing the rabbit hole's infinite abyss, I'm sure there will always be more to learn in my descent to the truth.

Don't see this as an egotistical smartass view, see this as a evolved human's perspective.  I know how life works, I know how existence works, I know how people work, I know how to live forever, do the impossible and I know how to bring world peace.  And it starts with you.

Forgive me for the ego I have communicated across these forums.  As I am merely a young human who tried to share the unknown with the world against all odds, it sometimes got a little stressful that I was attacked, or trolled, or misunderstood.

I am no longer distuned by the negative energies of others, less I will so.  I only seek to learn from your perspectives and help show you the flaws in logic you may hold, just as I once did, so you may too evolve into a being of higher awareness.

justbtcme

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:34:19 AM

"We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves." - Siddhārtha Gautama

Smiley
C10H15N

Activity: 811

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 03:14:19 PM

It's the freaking 60's all over again.   Cheesy

Only when the tide goes out do you discover who's been swimming naked. -Warren Buffett
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:56:31 PM

dank, I really have to post this: You, sir, are mentally unstable.

Now there's nothing blameworthy in that, in and of itself, but it does mean that you have to take extra steps to be prudent. Yes, prudent: you have to practice the virtue of prudence more than most.

Although it may feel degrading, you can help yourself an awful lot by accepting what other people say as more-or-less true. It's like using the reviews at Amazon to gauge the content of a book. This technique actually works quite well in the ordinary humdrum world, especially for estimations of unknown facts:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds

Yes, I know it can seem really degrading to rely on the Wisdom of Crowds. But, by practicing that kind of prudence, you'll slowly find yourself acquiring a new virtue: humility. Being humble won't make you famous, but it will make you liked.

As for the more practical stuff, you can sort it out once you've taken the care to keep your mind more-or-less on the level. The best part about this approach is, you can do it all by yourself. You don't need anyone else to tap into crowd wisdom and become a little more humble.

Please consider what I have said. Just mull it over for a time, perhaps during a relaxing hike. Feel more than free to print these words and show them to that psychiatrist you mentioned earlier: from what I read, you've got her pegged as one of the good ones. She might well have more good words for you.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 09:20:25 PM

I'm unhumble for exerting my positive beliefs across the internet, while you're humble for exerting your negative beliefs (judgments) upon me?

I guess text cannot properly portray the essence of my spirit.

nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 7940

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 09:39:02 PM

Spoiled psychopath or clever troll, either way, you're no "Hero Member" despite what your title says.

My point was, if you want to convince people you're an artist dedicated to living the artists lifestyle, you _should_ have said you practice all the time out of your love of guitar and music. But you didn't say this. You wanted people to love your great 2-track recordings you did in 1 take and respect your raw genius even though its evident you didn't put much time or effort into them and could really care less about making compelling music.

Admittedly it makes me sick knowing how much harder I work than you and how much more you get out of life by being a beggar and having wealthy parents.

Dank, if everyone was like you, you'd have no one to leech off of, so stop pretending more people need to be like you.

Alright I'm done here.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: