Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am about to go homeless, could use some help  (Read 21886 times)
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:28:37 AM

Thats your beliefs my friend and good for you. But i just dont believe anything that i cant see or touch. I do think its wrong the way some people treat you but your giving them the wood to keep the fire going. I do hope that one day everything will fall into place for you.

Thank you sir.

But I do ask, can you not see or touch the universe already?  All is god, including you.  That is how I see it, I feel this girl summed up what I believe very well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCg__fc5Ykw

Furthermore, take a psychedelic if you truly want to see god for yourself.  You'll see that you are in control of reality much more than you once thought.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gazzas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:34:29 AM

Im 43 now, i have prob taken more drugs than you have had hot dinners when i was younger but drugs wont make you believe. They just warp your mind and make you believe in something that is not real. But everyone has there own beliefs and thats fine by me im not one to tell you that you are wrong for it. Anyway its now 3.32 in the morning for me and im off to bed enjoy the rest of your day dank Smiley
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:24:24 AM

Im 43 now, i have prob taken more drugs than you have had hot dinners when i was younger but drugs wont make you believe. They just warp your mind and make you believe in something that is not real. But everyone has there own beliefs and thats fine by me im not one to tell you that you are wrong for it. Anyway its now 3.32 in the morning for me and im off to bed enjoy the rest of your day dank Smiley

Thank you sir, have a good night.

You're correct, drugs won't make you believe, you have to do that yourself.  After having my egodeath experience with LSD on the fourth trip, I thought those that used psychedelics all gained spirituality from them, but it's not the case.  Spiritual people will gain spiritually from psychedelics and those who use them to have a good time will have a good time, it's all in your intentions.

Though there are things like ayahuasca that greatly increase the spirituality of the experience, regardless.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:31:28 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 10:54:03 AM by Buffer Overflow

All of you trolling and the ones who are convinced by shills like Vod, Buffer and Jonald are actually keeping squall from his money...

What?  Me?  Stopping you from paying back Squall?  That means you believe that the only
way Squall is going to get paid back is if you get another loan from someone else to
try one of your far fetched business ideas.  

Getting a job would take longer to pay off the debt then the path I'm on now, that's the truth.  

Funny, everyone else on here thinks you getting a job would the fastest, surest way to pay the debt.

...If you give me a chance, you will see all that I have to contribute.

Contribute or be a bum.  It's your choice.  But it has nothing to do with the
bitcoin forum "giving you a chance"... (unless you mean another loan, which won't happen.)

You're not stopping me but you're slowing things down.  Either I can A) get a loan, set up my property and grow food, conduct business, produce music, write a book and pay back squall in a near time frame, or B) can work a minimum wage slave job at the cost of my soul for two-three years while retarding progression musically and spiritually, offsetting the release of the Tale of Dank and the music festival, or C) can work for myself as I do now with no assistance from anybody for more time than if I was given a hand to get on my feet but much less time than if I sold my will to a business, while retaining the peace and values I hold.

One day you will see all I have contributed and how you sent nothing more than ridicule and derision.

I pick 'B' for you, after that task is complete, you can pick your own.

Win - Win.

I know you pick B, that's why you are shilling me.  Luckily, I have freewill and I chose to work for myself and not the system.  Is there a problem with that?

I picked 'B' for you because that is the correct thing for you, someone with a huge debt on your shoulders, to do.

Please tell us more about how working for yourself "get's you out of the system"?
Self-employed have to pay their taxes as well you know.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:28:05 PM

I'm trying to show you the reality of the situation.

...The community won't give
you a loan because you haven't paid back the previous one.

That is your reality, not the reality.

Yeah, ok.  The reason people won't lend to you has NOTHING
to do with you not paying back Squall.   Whatever man.  

I'm sick of your self righteous attitude
and your sense of entitlement (which you claim
not to have, but think you're too good for
a job like the rest of us).  

You have NO teachability and no humility.

Have fun not getting a job.
Have fun wallowing in your stagnation.  

I'm done talking to you as you are no longer
amusing me.  But I'll be here to remind people
you cannot be trusted to pay back a loan.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:42:27 PM

I'm trying to show you the reality of the situation.

...The community won't give
you a loan because you haven't paid back the previous one.

That is your reality, not the reality.

Yeah, ok.  The reason people won't lend to you has NOTHING
to do with you not paying back Squall.   Whatever man.  

I'm sick of your self righteous attitude
and your sense of entitlement (which you claim
not to have, but think you're too good for
a job like the rest of us).  

You have NO teachability and no humility.

Have fun not getting a job.
Have fun wallowing in your stagnation.  

I'm done talking to you as you are no longer
amusing me.  But I'll be here to remind people
you cannot be trusted to pay back a loan.

That's cute, cut out half of your quote to give your own reinterpretation to my words.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:58:23 PM

That's cute, cut out half of your quote to give your own reinterpretation to my words.

To be fair dank, does it really matter anymore? If it was unclipped would your reputation change in any way? Would your loan request be fulfilled? Would your druggy camp idea materialize?

No.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:27:52 PM

To be fair dank, does it really matter anymore? If it was unclipped would your reputation change in any way? Would your loan request be fulfilled? Would your druggy camp idea materialize?

No.

It's materializing regardless.  The reputation you assign to me is the image you will see in yourself.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:46:29 PM

No.

The reputation you assign to me is the image you will see in yourself.
It must work both ways. Hello shill. Cheesy

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:41:18 PM

I'm not the one making delusional judgments, I'm speaking of the true state of existence.

X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:32:59 AM

I'm not the one making delusional judgments, I'm speaking of the true state of existence.

I actually scolded people who I thought projected irresponsibly at you, but in speaking directly with you.
You are fundamentally exhausting... The level of total denial you live in exacerbates the addictions which you use to distract you from your emotional damage.
I will no longer attempt to assist you in seeing your total lack of emotional responsibility.. Good luck to you

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:56:40 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkK-gI7xAP4     <---- OP?
dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:08:15 AM

I actually scolded people who I thought projected irresponsibly at you, but in speaking directly with you.
You are fundamentally exhausting... The level of total denial you live in exacerbates the addictions which you use to distract you from your emotional damage.
I will no longer attempt to assist you in seeing your total lack of emotional responsibility.. Good luck to you

No luck needed.  I already found god, I already found peace.

Why don't you all share your affirmations and beliefs as I do rather than sharing your judgments of people you have never met and know nothing about?

X7
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:45:15 AM

No luck needed.  I already found god, I already found peace.

Why don't you all share your affirmations and beliefs as I do rather than sharing your judgments of people you have never met and know nothing about?

Fair enough..

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:33:38 AM

Why don't you all share your affirmations and beliefs as I do
Because we are free to have a choice. The world doesn't revolve around you.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:44:57 PM

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

X7
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:06:44 PM

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

I do share my affirmations and beliefs, truth being one of them - The only frustration I feel is when you stand as a beacon of truth when you clearly have damage you do not wish to acknowledge.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:09:18 PM

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

Be more specific and I'll answer? Beliefs about what subject?

Everybody judges, it's part of being human.

dank (OP)
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:39:33 PM

You hardly answered the question.  I didn't say you didn't have a choice nor did I say the world revolved around me.

Why don't you share your affirmations and beliefs instead of judging people you don't know?  Can you seriously answer that?

I do share my affirmations and beliefs, truth being one of them - The only frustration I feel is when you stand as a beacon of truth when you clearly have damage you do not wish to acknowledge.

Who hasn't been damaged on this planet?  Doesn't mean I am damaged.

Does legendary status automatically give you the purple bitcoin? If not than why would you pay for VIP when your account has so much negative rep. I honestly think you need to see a counselor ASAP to get your life straightened out.

Idk, is that what that is?  I didn't pay for VIP.

My life is straightening out quite well.  The world is awakening.

Tell me what you believe.  And ask about why I believe what I do instead of calling me names.  That's how grown ups have intellectual conversations that communicate logic.

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:45:17 PM

Who hasn't been damaged on this planet?  Doesn't mean I am damaged.

Does legendary status automatically give you the purple bitcoin? If not than why would you pay for VIP when your account has so much negative rep. I honestly think you need to see a counselor ASAP to get your life straightened out.

Idk, is that what that is?  I didn't pay for VIP.

My life is straightening out quite well.  The world is awakening.

Tell me what you believe.  And ask about why I believe what I do instead of calling me names.  That's how grown ups have intellectual conversations that communicate logic.

No you aren't man, look around you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: