Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 07:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your plan in case of an alien invasion  (Read 7921 times)
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:01:09 AM

wow!! i even don't know this topic was exist,, why i'm here?? really don't have any idea.. hahaha
anyway if alien come to earth why not we introduce them bitcoin, maybe they can share the super power technology with 1million TH/s for free, hahahaha  Cool
sgk
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:20:51 AM

wow!! i even don't know this topic was exist,, why i'm here?? really don't have any idea.. hahaha
anyway if alien come to earth why not we introduce them bitcoin, maybe they can share the super power technology with 1million TH/s for free, hahahaha  Cool

They are probably the ones who invented Bitcoin.

Satoshi Nakamoto is an alien, teleported to earth to give earthlings a better future currency.
sj2199

Activity: 797

BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:31:18 AM

today many countries do have nuclear weapons... when would they be used?

dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134

You cannot kill love

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:32:29 AM

Something you all should know, the dark entities/aliens are already present on our planet.  We are enslaved to them.

Any alien invasion would be a virtually manifested deception to further pull humanity under their control.

There are far more entities of light that exist multidimensionally then the limited number of dark beings that currently control society.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
cech4204a

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

12CDKyxPyL5Rj28ed2yz5czJf3Dr2ZvEYw

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 05:44:17 AM

I'd ask them how it's to live on their planet, if it was better i'd raise hands and ask to become their loyal citizen. Aliens, please come to my city first!

Bitcoin is DEAD
Lucky Cris

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:50:12 AM

The ones inhabiting earth are multidimensional beings.  Meaning they have the ability to shapeshift.

Ultimately, we are also multidimensional beings though we have been brainwashed and farmed for so long we have lost our ways from our spiritual powers.

And that is exactly what they do, farm us for our spiritual energy, our negative emotions feed them.  Without fear, they are powerless.

They have the ability to shapeshift... or that fact that we're in the 3rd dimension, we only perceive them a particular way... occasionally can get a glance but only in passing. Can you imagine what the hell we look like to a 2 dimensional being?

Dank, stop confusing the hell out of people. Some things can only be understood when you're passengers of the same plane.

Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:02:22 AM

What's your plan in case of an alien invasion??? [...]

Sneeze on them.

Grab a towel and go to the pub for a pint.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather die? I mean, Vogon poetry is supposedly pretty bad. Tongue

Anyway, movie/book plots aside, I believe chances are we wouldn't even understand what we were looking at if any alien life were to come this way, let alone have any meaningful chance to fight them. Think of it this way: assuming we don't kill each other or enter another "dark age" before then, what will humans be like in 1000 years? What about 10000 years? Can you imagine all the knowledge we'll possess, and everything we will be able to do? Well, the elements and conditions needed for life as we know it have been around for at least 8 or 9 billion years; life on Earth is at most 4 billion years old. We could potentially be faced with species that have been around billions of years before Earth was even created. Assuming their technological progress was mostly positive, who knows what they would be able to do, or what they could possibly want with Earth for that matter.

Another thing I find interesting is this: even if we were lucky to be visited by a species that were just sufficiently advanced to have practical interstellar capabilities (FTL), but otherwise similar to humans, I'm not sure there would be much reason to assume they came to "invade the planet". I mean, any decent interstellar propulsion system would likely require prodigal amounts of energy to operate; energy which could potentially be redirected to some form of energy-matter conversion technology. Why waste resources on an invasion fleet and on a voyage to risk your hide fighting some weird species, when you could probably use all that energy to just create what it was you were after in the first place?

Too tired to comprehend, but it sounds good Smiley lol  also not to mention... considering the time it would take them to get here, they probably wouldn't have known we've evolved into pseudo intelligent beings; earth was probably just a rock. Sure, they could've figured out time travel, but that's just a one way streak and impossible for them to return home. But I guess if they traveled near/at/past the speed of light... wait a sec... they'd be traveling in the future! Traveling the same speed on the way back home will only land them further into the future! off topic

Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:14:49 AM

Don't read below if you're scared of the cold hard truth:

Aliens have already invaded.  They work with the government and I have seen one in a government impala which cut off the road in front of me and showed itself to me.

Go ahead, call me crazy.  You can never change what I saw for my own eyes.  My friend saw the car roll by too.

I believe you.

Otherwise how does someone explain Crop Circles?  Roll Eyes

Oh come on... you could've done better than that. The jig's been up with crop circles for a long time! lol 

But here's something to think about... you think this is the first time we've made it to this level of intelligence? Hell, we don't even know what year we're really in yet civilizations 5k plus ago still blows our mind. That's because The Day The Earth Stood Still taught us that all man made structures can be gone in a blink of an eye... let's say 1000 years; everything rotted away. No evidence of us would survive... but the natural structures will stand. Then we get to start all over again Smiley   

Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:16:28 AM

Alien invasion? I'll ask them to mine some bitcoin with their amazing technologies!

How do you know they have amazing technologies?
We might be much smarter than them...

You need more than Amazing technologies to travel lightyears in space. The fact that there is no other civilization in Solar system they must came from other solar system. Most likely they came from more than 22 light years from Earth. Because Alpha Centauri System most possibly can't support life.

Do you know how take it takes to make interstellar travel. The civilization technology must be Level II type while today we are still not a Level I civilization. They will be superior in almost every aspects to us. They have to the ability to control weather like rain, drought, hurricane, global warming, cause or prevent earthquakes, they can terraform a planet. There is a big possibility they achieve singularity with the machines. They are near immortal.

How we defeat that kind of enemy. Our only choice is to hide underground and wait for the right moment and learn their technology and find their weakness then defeat them.

We call entities such as those, gods. Wink

sed

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:17:00 AM

Something you all should know, the dark entities/aliens are already present on our planet.  We are enslaved to them.

Any alien invasion would be a virtually manifested deception to further pull humanity under their control.

There are far more entities of light that exist multidimensionally then the limited number of dark beings that currently control society.

what happened to dank's scammer markings?  was he forgiven by the forum gods or the 'beings of light' or whatever he likes to call them?
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 06:28:01 AM

if it happens then it is best to deal with it, because hiding is not the solution because sooner or later they must also find us anyway if we hide food stocks will run out and the edges are out too

u9y42
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:30:41 AM

what happened to dank's scammer markings?  was he forgiven by the forum gods or the 'beings of light' or whatever he likes to call them?

They were obsolete, and so were removed in favor of the trust system. You can see the list of changes here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603586.0.
sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:11:55 AM

The jig's been up with crop circles for a long time!

I have only came across many and many of the conspiracy theories and no concrete proof / evidence that exposes the real truth.

Any links to clear my head?
Lucky Cris

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

I have only came across many and many of the conspiracy theories and no concrete proof / evidence that exposes the real truth.

lol, I wish I did - otherwise I wouldn't still be awake right now Tongue  If anything it'll only make your head spin. Seriously. Lots of puzzle pieces with no connecting parts... at least until you make that connection (I believe it's called enlightenment, if you will). It's why most reject it (acceptance is easier), and most idiot savants go crazy (even the most brilliant don't handle it well). Dank might be on the koo koo side with his ramblings, but usually there's a message that maybe one day you'll come to appreciate. But if you're serious about this... I'll start you off with the basics. The universal language that even our alien visitors would be able to decipher... the seed of life. This isn't going to be a quick wikipedia read; I'd probably start with youtube. And after that blows your mind, come back for more when the smoke clears. Smiley 

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:15:20 AM

lol, I wish I did - otherwise I wouldn't still be awake right now Tongue  If anything it'll only make your head spin. Seriously. Lots of puzzle pieces with no connecting parts... at least until you make that connection (I believe it's called enlightenment, if you will). It's why most reject it (acceptance is easier), and most idiot savants go crazy (even the most brilliant don't handle it well). Dank might be on the koo koo side with his ramblings, but usually there's a message that maybe one day you'll come to appreciate. But if you're serious about this... I'll start you off with the basics. The universal language that even our alien visitors would be able to decipher... the seed of life. This isn't going to be a quick wikipedia read; I'd probably start with youtube. And after that blows your mind, come back for more when the smoke clears. Smiley  

Haha.. right. Actually I have gone through a lot of documentaries, articles and the-like for last few years, and I am in the same state of mind as yours. Reading your previous comments I thought I must be missing something here, but I think we're wearing the same boots.
electric-astro

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:37:41 AM

Same plan as zombie apocalypse
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:56:07 AM

Same plan as zombie apocalypse

You should have different plans. Zombies are idiots while Aliens are very intelligent and has very advanced technology.

sgk
Legendary

!! HODL !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:14:23 AM

On a related note, dank has been going at it again:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657660.0

Roll Eyes
KamyKira

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:38:14 AM

Most probably we are going to destroy ourselves before any alien can reach us.

But lets say aliens do invade , well here`s how I think its going to go:
- First we wont be able to know about it until it would be too late , because the government wont tell us anything.

- In case of non-friendly aliens , we are to assume we will be quite dead if they wanted to , if they have the technology to fly millions of light years to us , They sure have the power to erase our DNA from the planet.

- In case of friendly aliens , I doubt it will be an invasion , but if there will be one there will be to rescue us from a threat that is to come and they know that we will not survive.
BitcoinStuff

Activity: 333

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:57:10 AM

The only way we could win a war to aliens is to act like rats, we would have to bring them to our levels so they can not use their power, the solution could be go underground and then wait for them to come after us, that will be a fair combat, otherwise on the surface they will kill us all instantly without much effort.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: