Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:45:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all WASP members and participants  (Read 4659 times)
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:22:32 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 03:36:31 AM by Bicknellski

Dear , WASP leader BICK (aka LED boy  Cheesy )
The fact is that attacking us and attempt to ruin our business with moderated treads,
and bringing up all our failures 3+ months behind , is not going to make a working WASP design.
Yes, we had troubles delivering, and there are people angry @ us.
But the fact is that everybody got their hardware or compensation or refund .
There are only a few from Avalon GB1, that ask for a fee refund, that is not refundable by the GB rules.

When the thief makes the rules.

Folks he had a GB that was like 5 to 6 months old, put a post in the thread (not PM) said everyone who had placed an order had a week to reply and then he was keeping everyone elses money.

Was not part of the rules, and he wants people to believe that as he made these posts these were the new rules.

So I made a new rule, let everyone and anyone know what a thief he is. Seems to be working out well.

He is now giving private incentives to his few good customers to repair his damaged trust, just like Josh did (thieves work the same)
No one is fooled by your tricks Marto. Refund the money to everyone you screwed.

Tsk tsk tsk...

Is he buying people off?

Wow. That is just sad.

I will be putting all my Marto74 efforts into a single thread and refrain from posting about him and his trolls in other threads. So to save the community from at least my own ramblings.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=647966.0

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marto74

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:52:34 AM

Smiley
Bick you are a joke
, really

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:34:12 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 08:14:57 AM by loshia

Gents,
Please let us get back on topic
There is not a single post on topic from a WASP involved person for the moment. Bick is actively refusing to post on topic also!
Bick,
You stated that you have 55 members.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565418.msg7282824#msg7282824
I am wandering why anyone from them is not posting here?
Here are the possible options why they are not posting
1. They (WASP members) just do not care about this shitstorm - Very unlikely
2. They  (WASP members) are a chicken shits and are afraid of you the WASP project leader - Very unlikely
3. They  (WASP members) are not 55 as you state. WASP members are below 55 for sure. How many? Only god knows. Let us imagine not more than 10 people MAX  - Most Likley
4. All of the WASP members are just ASHAMED of your CONNECTION with AMT scam and YOUR shitty behavior in all I repeat ALL forum threads - MOST LIKLEY
5. Something in between option 3 and option 4.  I would say option 4 - - !!!!THE CASE!!!. Are ALL 55 WASP members (ore whatever their count is) actively refusing to say a word (even oftopic) for their PROJECT LEADER?. I doubt so.

I do strongly believe you are just paid for your forum behavior.

At the end I am asking who is PAYING you to that BICK?
Once again let us keep the good manners. Ontopic reply from you or ANY I repeat ANY WASP member will be highly appreciated
Thank you

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:00:10 PM

Smiley
Bick you are a joke
, really

How much did you pay ZBC3 for all his recent promotions of your company?
marto74

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 10:25:09 PM

how much do you think ?

Cheesy

darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 02:42:47 PM

My fee of 7 % will be voted in Monday by all participants  excluding  jkminkov

If we assume that jkminkov would have voted against the fee, the votes for his 980 chips are missing. Also, I think that mainly people who requested a refund will vote against the fee (everybody else gets the chips for the conditions they agreed to, so no reason to vote against the fee). Currently, there are refund requests for 5557 chips [1]. If you exclude jkminkov's 980, there are 4577. So even if everybody who requested a refund, votes against the fee, it is impossible to reach over 5000 votes (50% of group buy).

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work on the ASIC hardware. I'm just not sure if this is a fair vote. Why have a vote if the outcome is clear as day?

[1] sum of chips from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.msg3201799#msg3201799

You are right .
instead of vote I'll ask everybody of the refunded orders to decide himself

Ok, in this case I would like the fee back ...

Thx.
Ok
you'll get it in 25 days.
Consider  your fee in this group as a gift

Regards: Martin

... you said you will sent back the fees marto74 ... your own words ... I'm waiting now over a half year on ... you ... paying me back my btc ....

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
joeventura

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:50:52 PM

how much do you think ?

Cheesy

Probably only 10% of what you robbed from your customers. Good deal for you.

You keep attacking others but here is the deal, your customers that you screwed over aren't trying to sell things on this forum and you are.
I already got 3 PMs from people thanking me for exposing you.

Don't know if they were old customers or people who were considering buying your crap, but I will keep providing this service until you make things right.

Remember its REFUND not Blackmail.

It's Customer not TROLL

Hows business thief?

pajak666

Activity: 746
Merit: 502

Looking for advertising deal

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:13:42 PM

If we assume that jkminkov would have voted against the fee, the votes for his 980 chips are missing. Also, I think that mainly people who requested a refund will vote against the fee (everybody else gets the chips for the conditions they agreed to, so no reason to vote against the fee). Currently, there are refund requests for 5557 chips [1]. If you exclude jkminkov's 980, there are 4577. So even if everybody who requested a refund, votes against the fee, it is impossible to reach over 5000 votes (50% of group buy).

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your work on the ASIC hardware. I'm just not sure if this is a fair vote. Why have a vote if the outcome is clear as day?

[1] sum of chips from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.msg3201799#msg3201799

You are right .

Thx.
Ok

... you said you will sent back the fees marto74 ... your own words ... I'm waiting now over a half year on ... you ... paying me back my btc ....

I am also part of that GB, would be nice and ethical to send fees back
Und3rd0g

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:45:51 AM

Christ!  The drama here sounds like a bunch of teenage girls arguing.  Grow up folks!
joeventura

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:30:28 PM

Christ!  The drama here sounds like a bunch of teenage girls arguing.  Grow up folks!

Hey chuckles, when you get ripped for $800 from someone see if you can keep quiet about it.

Lets see if you can, send me 1.43BTC

(spoiler alert) you arent getting it back
BenTuras

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:33:46 PM

Gents,
Please let us get back on topic
There is not a single post on topic from a WASP involved person for the moment. Bick is actively refusing to post on topic also!
Bick,
You stated that you have 55 members.
Can you please leave the WASP and its members out of your eruptions ? Last time I looked at the member list, there were 55.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=565418.msg7282824#msg7282824
I am wandering why anyone from them is not posting here?
Here are the possible options why they are not posting
1. They (WASP members) just do not care about this shitstorm - Very unlikely
The WPC, not WASP, members are wiser than you are. Staying silent is the best way to stop your shitstorm of nonsense.

2. They  (WASP members) are a chicken shits and are afraid of you the WASP project leader - Very unlikely
You're an idiot to even think this. And Bick is a member, just like all the others and has no special role. He is not the project leader. He is more active than others though.

3. They  (WASP members) are not 55 as you state. WASP members are below 55 for sure. How many? Only god knows. Let us imagine not more than 10 people MAX  - Most Likley
Wrong, there are 55 members. God is not involved in here, and please try to show some dignity. Every civilised person in the world writes God with a capital G. And while you are at it, try to use a spell checker when writing your texts.

4. All of the WASP members are just ASHAMED of your CONNECTION with AMT scam and YOUR shitty behavior in all I repeat ALL forum threads - MOST LIKLEY
Wrong, there is nothing for Bick to be ashamed of. He is a kind a person that can't stand wrong doing(or worse) from others and has a need to voice his opinion.

5. Something in between option 3 and option 4.  I would say option 4 - - !!!!THE CASE!!!. Are ALL 55 WASP members (ore whatever their count is) actively refusing to say a word (even oftopic) for their PROJECT LEADER?. I doubt so.
I do not refuse to say a word, it was just not worth it. So I am breaking my own stance here to say something. This whole mud slinging is leading to nothing. People should do what they promise and use decent business practices.

I do strongly believe you are just paid for your forum behavior.
Nonsense, Bick has a strong aversion against wrongdoing and needs to voice his opinion when he sees it.

At the end I am asking who is PAYING you to that BICK?
Once again let us keep the good manners. Ontopic reply from you or ANY I repeat ANY WASP member will be highly appreciated
Thank you
You got your reply, now can you please stop posting all this nonsense ?

I am selling in stock OneStringMiner boards, based on the Bitfury chips. Have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495536.0
loshia (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1610

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:07:56 PM

Thank you Ben,
My goal was not to offend any of wpc members including you.
Please take my apology if you fell offended from me.
But I am not happy of your reply Ben.
I did not get the answers I was after.
Any way let us get on topic.
Is there someone else from WASP OR WPC members who can add something on topic?
Thank you very much

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
joeventura

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 11:24:11 PM

Thank you Ben,
My goal was not to offend any of wpc members including you.
Please take my apology if you fell offended from me.
But I am not happy of your reply Ben.
I did not get the answers I was after.
Any way let us get on topic.
Is there someone else from WASP OR WPC members who can add something on topic?
Thank you very much

Yeah Ben,

Please bring the other 54 people before loshia so he may question them.

LOL

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 01:21:50 AM

It's actually possible that Loshia is just one of those "wanna be mafia bulgarians". They talk, act and dress the part but are harmless a three year old. Its a syndrom, kinda like how preteens were in love with Justin beiber for a week.. But bulgarian guys between 18 and 22 go through this phrase.. its weird. blue jeans, black t-shirt, shaved head, black velcro shoes. Go to any nightclub in sofia and you'll see 50 of them, like copies.

Loshia dislikes us because when Loshia approached Technobit to make miners, Technobit was kind of like not so turned on about it. But when we did Technobit saw potential, it was due to that potential that Technobit has had an "upper hand" on a few occasions, and they have returned the favors in kind. Strictly business, but Marto's actually a decent guy, stubborn as fuck, but ok  for this industry. And he'll never screw people over. Too much.

So yea, Loshia is a joke. Not one of those Haha funny jokes, but one of those jokes that you just look at and feel sorry for. And he's a young guy. See while most guys from BG are on the Black sea now spending their summers  hitting all that "oh so fine tail" because trust us there are few great things about BG and the women are simply the best.   Loshia may have problems with women, so even though he mines all these bitcoins and has a decent amount of money for that society.. he still cant manage to really "adapt" to his own kind, and get laid.

So he sits here every day on the forum, talking trash on other people because hes bored. He has coffees with marto once a week and gives him all the updates he can on everything going on with the forum because Marto really doesn't have time to do it himself with all the boards they're pulling out.

In so many words. Loshia is not just a good client, he's Marto's free forum research bitch. And that's the truth. But again, its a new market that is coming around the corner and everyone is going need all the friends they can get.

And Loshia, if you don't stop talking crap names about us on forum, we going to have to give our a friends in sofia a call.

"Dear Mr. Joshua Zipkin. Why do you insist on missing ALL your English classes here at Penn State?"
marto74

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 06:59:33 PM

Wink
Most of the participants that asked for fee return got them .
Again it is not my obligation to do it.
You will never got it. Why
Send my best to Brick.
Best Martin

You are right .

Thx.
Ok

darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:32:46 PM

Wink
Send my best to Brick.
Best Martin

Ok. Thx for that final statement, which at least is the truth and not a promise that you never intended to fulfil. I will now close this chapter as a bad experience.

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
joeventura

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:45:52 PM

Most of the participants that asked for fee return got them .  WHY NOT ALL?
Again it is not my obligation to do it.  WHY? WOULD IT NOT BE THE "RIGHT" THING TO DO? Instead of hiding behind rules you made up?
You will never got it. Seems you don't get it either. Good business practices make for more customers.
Send my best to Brick.
Best Martin
joeventura

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 07:47:48 PM

Wink
Send my best to Brick.
Best Martin

Ok. Thx for that final statement, which at least is the truth and not a promise that you never intended to fulfil. I will now close this chapter as a bad experience.

Sorry he screwed you over, we will do our best to make sure he doesn't do it to more folks
lajz99

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 11:40:18 PM

Guys, you all have massive e-peen's....we get it already. 

marto74

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 01:59:52 PM

Guys, you all have massive e-peen's....we get it already. 

Smiley
Go write this in Bick's tread ::Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: