Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 02:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM's leader utopianfuture RETIRED after mistake posting w. sockpuppet acc[SCAM]  (Read 11014 times)
gorillajam

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:55:14 PM

You are forgetting why UP started NEM in the first place. The concept of fairness, which is stupid but hey people believed that false truth about distribution that 1000 people is fairer than 30.

Let me remind you the first couple of months was UP obsessively routing out sockpuppet accounts.

I don't see how NEM can recover any credibility at this stage. Sure it can do ok, but become great...forget about it.

The positive side is that people didn't buy in big before a big crash. There would of been tears.

By the way I have over 10 NEM stakes, im not ashamed to say cause I think the fairness thing is a joke, always has been.

So your account is not even a month old, but you have 10 other accounts you have sock puppets under?  Thats a common tactic amongst the FUDDers, claim to have numerous NEM stakes.

No I created sockpuppets to get more stakes. Do you think I was the only one?  Grin

I felt no shame cause NEM was just a clone project with a false concept of fairness behind it. I hated the fact it attacked NXT so hard on false reasons.  I don't use them for posting.

The reason i'm excited is this shows UP for what is always was. Plus it makes my investment in Qora the legit competitor to NXT look more attractive by the minute.

You guys are upset cause your NEM stakes are diving. That's conflict of interest guys. Why should I respect your opinions?

FUD is all about sowing false truths, tell me did I say something untrue.

NEM really is in serious trouble from this, tell me that's not the case?

Bluestreet
Legendary

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:57:37 PM

NEM creators have been messaging plenty people within bitcointalk to support and invest in the coin when its finally released.

When it's released whether its terrible or fantastic people will make it out to be the second coming, just don't get caught up in the fake hype with everyone cheer leading the coin on
and singing Kumbaya praises at NEM on this cesspit section on btctalk called the altcoin sub section. Wink

hahahaha

This has to be the best thing I have read in a long time. Cheers to you m8.

So true so true.
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:00:20 PM

Just put a stop to this nonsense.
dwma

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:03:51 PM

You are forgetting why UP started NEM in the first place. The concept of fairness, which is stupid but hey people believed that false truth about distribution that 1000 people is fairer than 30.

Let me remind you the first couple of months was UP obsessively routing out sockpuppet accounts.

I don't see how NEM can recover any credibility at this stage. Sure it can do ok, but become great...forget about it.

The positive side is that people didn't buy in big before a big crash. There would of been tears.

By the way I have over 10 NEM stakes, im not ashamed to say cause I think the fairness thing is a joke, always has been.

So your account is not even a month old, but you have 10 other accounts you have sock puppets under?  Thats a common tactic amongst the FUDDers, claim to have numerous NEM stakes.

No I created sockpuppets to get more stakes. Do you think I was the only one?  Grin

I felt no shame cause NEM was just a clone project with a false concept of fairness behind it. I hated the fact it attacked NXT so hard on false reasons.  I don't use them for posting.

The reason i'm excited is this shows UP for what is always was. Plus it makes my investment in Qora the legit competitor to NXT look more attractive by the minute.

You guys are upset cause your NEM stakes are diving. That's conflict of interest guys. Why should I respect your opinions?

NEM is not in "serious trouble".  It was one guy who got caught doing something dirty.  NEM isn't a clone project anymore than any other crypto currency.  It actually isn't cloning/forking anything.

You just say random crap.  It has a wide range of supporters.  Possibly more than NXT.  I've never heard of Qora so I can't comment on that.  Obviously it isn't a very big deal.

There is no "conflict of interest" because NEM stakes are diving.  That doesn't even make sense.  You're a nonsensical troll and anyone would have to be a fool to read closely anything you type.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:04:25 PM

Everyone who thinks 1000 stakes is fairer than 30 like NXT is fake fair and just as much as a hypocrite as UP and is lying about the maths of NEM's fairness to themselves and others.

We have already shown you people a hundred times your lack of logic about spreading wealth to 1000 or 30 it makes no difference if you hope to make a currency used by millions of people later.

It isn't a question of being fair.  It is just superior.

I created a new currency and 5 people had it.
You created a new currency and 1000 people had it.

Which would be superior, everything else considered being equal ?

The answer -

5 would be superior because you can manipulate the market.
1000 would be superior if you wanted to use it as an actual currency.

Actually that's proven to be false. When you have a small amount of large holders you are more likely to see like you did with NXT some heavy distribution selling. NEM actually will have the problem that mainly people have already decided its worth a certain amount and will hold it till it gets to that point.

The superiority is negligible actually, that's the maths I tired to talk about. its like 0.000001% of people get it rather than 0.00000002% Its a falsehood which should be shown up as so. When people argue for it in any big way its shows they are either unable to use a calculator or are hanging onto a false fact in an insincere way.

Certainly slapping fair distribution/egalatarian cross the coin as a selling point is plain wrong. I'm getting called out as a troll but actually what I'm saying is way more sincere and truthful than those attacking me. facts are facts.

I confess i have a certain amount of joy at seeing UP fail in this certain way as a critic of the fairness doctrine. But I do think its deserved. Once you set yourself up as righteous on a certain issue you got to take the flack when you are proven as a hypocrite.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:11:32 PM

So your account is not even a month old, but you have 10 other accounts you have sock puppets under?  Thats a common tactic amongst the FUDDers, claim to have numerous NEM stakes.

NEM is not in "serious trouble".  It was one guy who got caught doing something dirty.  NEM isn't a clone project anymore than any other crypto currency.  It actually isn't cloning/forking anything.

You just say random crap.  It has a wide range of supporters.  Possibly more than NXT.  I've never heard of Qora so I can't comment on that.  Obviously it isn't a very big deal.

There is no "conflict of interest" because NEM stakes are diving.  That doesn't even make sense.  You're a nonsensical troll and anyone would have to be a fool to read closely anything you type.

I'm calling you out on what you are saying. One guy? You mean the leader the entire project was founded and controlled by and whose ethos of fairness was the driving force of it even existing. He acted like a little Stalin from he start. He got what he deserved, he has been revealed.

I didn't say NEM doesn't have supporters? Popularity is no sign of something being good.

So how can you call me nonsensical? That's means making no sense. Please highlight a fact that is not true?

You honestly telling me NEM is not is some trouble from this?

The fact you don't know Qora and you saying it obviously isn't a big deal when its the only new source code coin since NXT I just got to laugh honestly.

You are hurt, you feel let down and disappointed but attacking others is dumb when you could recover your situation but buying quality like Qora.  Grin

Seriously I wont come back. NEM is done, only an idiot would think otherwise. Can it be ok and maybe get into the top 20, maybe. Will it ever take on NXT or be in the top 5. NO FUCKING WAY MY FRIENDS!!

dwma

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:13:21 PM

Everyone who thinks 1000 stakes is fairer than 30 like NXT is fake fair and just as much as a hypocrite as UP and is lying about the maths of NEM's fairness to themselves and others.

We have already shown you people a hundred times your lack of logic about spreading wealth to 1000 or 30 it makes no difference if you hope to make a currency used by millions of people later.

It isn't a question of being fair.  It is just superior.

The answer -

Actually that's proven to be false. When you have a small amount of large holders you are more likely to see like you did with NXT some heavy distribution selling. NEM actually will have the problem that mainly people have already decided its worth a certain amount and will hold it till it gets to that point.

The superiority is negligible actually, that's the maths I tired to talk about. its like 0.000001% of people get it rather than 0.00000002% Its a falsehood which should be shown up as so. When people argue for it in any big way its shows they are either unable to use a calculator or are hanging onto a false fact in an insincere way.

Certainly slapping fair distribution/egalatarian cross the coin as a selling point is plain wrong. I'm getting called out as a troll but actually what I'm saying is way more sincere and truthful than those attacking me. facts are facts.

I confess i have a certain amount of joy at seeing UP fail in this certain way as a critic of the fairness doctrine. But I do think its deserved. Once you set yourself up as righteous on a certain issue you got to take the flack when you are proven as a hypocrite.

I can agree about your problems with UP, but the rest of your post is rubbish.  You've put forward no reasoning in your post.

According to you - Having a handful of initial stakeholders is just as good for a currency because they can sell their stake.  ROFL.  Ok.  What logic.  

In the real world, where things are dictated by reality, having a currency with far more people will be superior because it already has a large adoption from the start.  (What good is a currency with a handful of people who trade in it?)  More initial stakeholders also means a larger support structure.  For those who bought their NEM stakes during IPO, they won't be so attached them because they didn't have to pay some sort of market rate from the original handful of sellers.  You don't see people giving out NXT like DOGE.  Hrmmmm wonder why.

Shame on UP, but it doesn't mean anything he said is rubbish.  He was caught with his hands in the cookie jar and NEM is going to have to find a way to move on.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:16:56 PM

It isn't a question of being fair.  It is just superior.

The answer -

I can agree about your problems with UP, but the rest of your post is rubbish.  You've put forward no reasoning in your post.

According to you - Having a handful of initial stakeholders is just as good for a currency because they can sell their stake.  ROFL.  Ok.  What logic.  

In the real world, where things are dictated by reality, having a currency with far more people will be superior because it already has a large adoption from the start.  (What good is a currency with a handful of people who trade in it?)  More initial stakeholders also means a larger support structure.  For those who bought their NEM stakes during IPO, they won't be so attached them because they didn't have to pay some sort of market rate from the original handful of sellers.  You don't see people giving out NXT like DOGE.  Hrmmmm wonder why.

Shame on UP, but it doesn't mean anything he said is rubbish.  He was caught with his hands in the cookie jar and NEM is going to have to find a way to move on.

I don't need logic on distribution we have real world example and common sense. NXT was massively distributed early on, it has a similar distribution now of Bitrcoin, thats a fact. People have analysed this and shown it, please search for it on the forum.

So please can you respect me enough to admit im only saying facts. Disagree but don't say im spreading nonsense.

I got to go, please dont keep replying to me, I feel seedy just being on this thread.  Grin

I'll leave you NEMers to lick your wounds.

dwma

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:20:34 PM

I don't need logic on distribution we have real world example and common sense. NXT was massively distributed early on, it has a similar distribution now of Bitrcoin, thats a fact. People have analysed this and shown it, please search for it on the forum.

So please can you respect me enough to admit im only saying facts. Disagree but don't say im spreading nonsense.

"NXT was massively distributed early on and now has distribution similar to Bitcoin."

ROFL.

my sides are hurting bro.  Oh man stop it plz yer killin me.

I've read well written articles/posts on NXT distribution.  It definitely grew from the initial small group,  but lol @ now comparing it to BTC.
Ludom

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:27:27 PM

BTC has more users as NXT, but the repartition is better in NXT. Repartition is a proportion.

But NEM is nothing for now. It's only marketing, words, NXTstake assets on NXT.

NXT has more stake holders actualy as NEM "virtual" stake holders.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:42:23 PM

"NXT was massively distributed early on and now has distribution similar to Bitcoin."

ROFL.

my sides are hurting bro.  Oh man stop it plz yer killin me.

I've read well written articles/posts on NXT distribution.  It definitely grew from the initial small group,  but lol @ now comparing it to BTC.

You are stupid. Satoshi is known to have 20% of Bitcoin.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 08:53:31 PM

dwma, you should shut your mouth about NXT.

I can proof you that NXT has better distro than BTC.
dwma

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:22:23 PM

BTC has more users as NXT, but the repartition is better in NXT. Repartition is a proportion.

But NEM is nothing for now. It's only marketing, words, NXTstake assets on NXT.

NXT has more stake holders actualy as NEM "virtual" stake holders.

I agree more or less about NEM.  It isn't "nothing" by any stretch, but it still is not a working currency.

However, I find it very hard to believe that NXT has a better distribution.  I'd like to see your definition of "repartition".  I am most incredulous simply because I know lots of people with some amount of BTC, but I can't say I know 1 person with NXT.  I myself may reacquire some NXT, but at the moment I hold none.  Just trying to figure out how anyone can claim the distribution of NXT is better than BTC.   Taken at face value, the claim seems absurd.
dwma

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

Just trying to figure out how anyone can claim the distribution of NXT is better than BTC.   Taken at face value, the claim seems absurd.

It's actually a fact, dwma. You will most likely be shocked when you research BTC distribution. Give it a go

On its face, how could it be true?  NXT hasn't been around that long.  NXT doesn't have many services.  BTC is all over the place.  Who would these people who own NXT be?!?!?!??!

It all sounds like lies to me.  Why research something that is an absurdity.  

I can use BTC in numerous places in my city.  I don't think anyone accepts NXT.  BTC is on Bloomberg tickers now.  Where are NXT conferences?  Where are NXT meetups ?

This is why I despise NXT.  It is all bullshit artists.

If by distribution you mean something like ..  "a better distribution is measured by the largest account holder's equity vs the marketcap" then you guys have a point.  That is the ONLY way it could be true, because yes there is that huge account from Satoshi sitting there with a small fortune.  Otherwise it is absurdity.  In absolute numbers of currency holders, I'd bet my life more people own some amount of BTC than NXT. 
dwma

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:38:50 PM

Seems like you have an exotic definition of distribution. I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about now!

I was just talking about the plain numbers which you can research.

YOu can say nonsensical stuff and call it 'plain numbers' but that doesn't mean it isn't nonsensical.

What is your definition of distribution?  I editted my previous post to come up with the *one* definition where you guys wouldn't be talking out your ***.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:48:41 PM

Seems like you have an exotic definition of distribution. I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about now!

I was just talking about the plain numbers which you can research.

YOu can say nonsensical stuff and call it 'plain numbers' but that doesn't mean it isn't nonsensical.

What is your definition of distribution?  I editted my previous post to come up with the *one* definition where you guys wouldn't be talking out your ***.

Distribution has more than one factor. The truth is their are some people that literly have billions of dollars worth of bitcoin, Satoshi for one. While even the top NXT whales only have a few million dollars. After a handful of big holders you quickly get down to quite modest holders even in the top 100 accounts.

http://87.230.14.1/nxt/nxt.cgi?action=30&switch=1

Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:49:30 PM

Jesus, Qora is not a competitor to NXT and it never will be.
BCNXT isnot Qora.

It is just a normal coin with huge problems.

And gorilla is just a fucking troll

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:52:46 PM

So your account is not even a month old, but you have 10 other accounts you have sock puppets under?  Thats a common tactic amongst the FUDDers, claim to have numerous NEM stakes.

Jesus, Qora is not a competitor to NXT and it never will be.
BCNXT isnot Qora.

It is just a normal coin with huge problems.

And gorilla is just a fucking troll

Its a second gen coin with a new code. There are only a few actual new codes in existence that don't rely on other sources. So of course you are wrong unless you want to say something else stupid.

Qora is the same as NXT, you can at least put it in the same category. If it beats NXT or not is open of course. But it can hold its own against NXT.

Calling people a troll even even if they are saying the truth is pretty old. Its like the guys calling everything a scam.

From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:02:35 PM

From the leader

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

gorillajam

win

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

From the leader

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

Politician speak, no real remorse.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: