Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:27:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Utopianfuture be excluded from the NEM project after his scam conviction?  (Voting closed: June 26, 2014, 06:07:51 PM)
*YES: Exclude/Remove utopianfuture - 44 (47.8%)
*NO: Keep utopianfuture as Grand Leader nevertheless - 48 (52.2%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NEM] Grand Vote! To Remove or not to Remove utopianfuture from NEM?  (Read 3360 times)
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:45:04 PM

after utopianfuture has now been convicted of secretly claiming sockpuppet stakes of a supposedly "fairly distributed" NEM Project in his position of "grand leader" - the community question has been raised if or if not he should be excluded/removed from the project as a valid consequence.

Read more info here  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649852.0

VOTE TODAY

1 Maximum vote per User. Poll will run for 14 days.

YOU are really kidding... I didn't see ANY proof. Everyone can open a account and post suspicious things...
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:57:56 PM

In this statement will try to address three issues: One is on NEM distributional idea which I don't think many people understand even with many many pages and words have been poured on the issue so far. Secondly, I will address the issue of my personal conduct and the last issue is about what will be the future of NEM and UtopianFuture.

NEM distributional idea is best understood in this summary written in the Development Contract.

"The purpose of the stakeholder community distribution round  is to spread the majority of NEM evenly and to many stakeholders as long as the logistics allows. The goal is to build a big and decentralized community that can support NEM's exsitence and operation as a decentralized network"

IMO, the distribution round was a success. We are now having a big and passionate group of developers and helpers that share the same goal and a sense of solidarity. That's very important because they will be shaping the future of NEM with or without me.

The spread of the distribution round  was excellent as you can see in the population statistics. The number does not lie and we can show that to any detractors.  

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Ournem website will be transfered to the core team as well.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

He confirmed to have sockpuppet accounts as shown here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.10260;topicseen.
He's now labelled as a scammer/liar.
From Above (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:01:10 PM

YOU are really kidding... I didn't see ANY proof. Everyone can open a account and post suspicious things...

sorry dude, but u better hear it from the former leader himself then

I failed in my personal conduct and not adhere to the rules I set myself. If you are familiar with American politics, now I have the Eliot Spitzer or Anthony Weiner problem.

I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them. I did not write down the sock accounts (using an arbitrary password that I can't remember) neither and plan to donate the fees for the development fund. I created sock accounts to keep the thread at a high demand when we have few supporters. Ghosthouse is the only account I kept using more so that I can use it sometimes to cheer up NEM threads.

It is what it is. I apologize to my core team members, to all NEM supporting developers and helpers for this issue. I will step down from now on.

The task of maintaining NEM stakeholder list will be transfered to Patmast3r. He has been sharing the access to the file with me for quite sometimes. NEMtoken account will be passed to Pastmast3r as well.

NEM Twitter account will be transfered to Makoto and he could pass on to the most suitable person.

NEM development fund accounts will be fully transfered to Jaguar0625, Gimre and Thies1965.

Update and Discussion and Refunds threads will be closed after new threads with similar functions can be made up.

All press contacts will be passed to the core team so that they can find an appropriate person for the job.

I resign from all leading function within NEM and this will be the last post of UtopianFuture.

Now the next question. Is utopianfuture actually patmaster as well? Who knows?

I'm out of this hoax project! Selling my stakes now on Nxt AE

voting can thus now actually be closed ...

bluemeanie1

Activity: 280
Merit: 257

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:04:19 PM

so he's stepping down?  and handing over leadership to one of his sock puppets?  Smiley

you are seriously dumb if you don't clear out of this project and never look back.

-bm

Just who IS bluemeanie?    On NXTautoDAC and a Million Stolen NXT

feel like your voice isn't being heard? PM me.   |   stole 1M NXT?
lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:08:51 PM

ok, but still:
so what? You are hurting NEM more with this thread then him. Thank you.
From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:11:32 PM

ok, but still:

NEM is dead. face it

this project based on a lie and hoax of "fairness and quality" worked because of community support. at least half of community will not trust project anymore after this

just sit back and see. PS i dont give a shit im out of this disgusting project

darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:13:32 PM

i sold my NEM stake for 2 btc a few days ago...thankfully before this becomes worthless
HinnomTX

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:19:04 PM

This is a hyped up crisis, exploited by Come-from-Above, which gives anyone the opportunity to snap up cheap NEM stakes.
Utopianfuture has already fessed up and bowed out. Think all work on NEM stops now? Did NXT die when BCNext bailed? Watch and learn.

"One can only solve so much with cryptography. The rest of the solution will prove to be economic in nature." -Evan Duffield
Dash is Digital Cash.  https://www.dash.org
Victorius

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

...math, you can trust math.

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:23:28 PM

3 people telling you 20 times to sell and that they dont care

funny isnt it? Cheesy

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
lordoliver
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:24:59 PM

ok, but still:

NEM is dead. face it

this project based on a lie and hoax of "fairness and quality" worked because of community support. at least half of community will not trust project anymore after this

just sit back and see. PS i dont give a shit im out of this disgusting project
you just want a cheap stack. If you want to sell yours. I buy it for 0.1BTC. Its worthless anyway ;-)
bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:27:07 PM

funny isnt it? Cheesy

dont forget UP still has his stake(secretly), and wants to get out.  If the price hits the floor he can't do that.

mostly Im participating in these threads to validate what my initial suspicions were about this project, and also for fun. Smiley

-bm

Coinraptor

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:32:38 PM

WARNING

these people extremely care for NEM stakes, they are desprate to get them cheap from you. Dont let them get you.

Come-from-above
Gorillajam
Darkota

They use typical trolling tactics. They want to hurt NEM, nothing else, the proof is their posts. Read them carefully and see all their irational emotional character. They know this cant stop such megalithic project as NEM, they just exploit situation for their own good.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:33:54 PM

WARNING

these people extremely care for NEM stakes, they are desprate to get them cheap from you. Dont let them get you.

Come-from-above
Gorillajam
Darkota

They use typical trolling tactics. They want to hurt NEM, nothing else, the proof is their posts. Read them carefully and see all their irational emotional character. They know this cant stop such megalithic project as NEM, they just exploit situation for their own good.

roflmao what a conspiracy

all my nem stakes are for sale. i have no interest in this. we all know that NEM PRICE WILL GO FAR LOWER THAN CURRENT STAKE PRICE ON NXT AE AFTER LAUNCH

if u dont realize this then u are utterly delusional and neither i can help u anymore

Coinraptor

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:35:09 PM

funny isnt it? Cheesy

dont forget UP still has his stake(secretly), and wants to get out.  If the price hits the floor he can't do that.

mostly Im participating in these threads to validate what my initial suspicions were about this project, and also for fun. Smiley

-bm

you care only for your precious NXT, we are not stupid. Who gives a fuck about his stake. This is NEM, there are not NXT type whales with 50 mio+ stakes.  Wink

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:36:20 PM

funny isnt it? Cheesy

-bm

you care only for your precious NXT, we are not stupid. Who gives a fuck about his stake. This is NEM, there are not NXT type whales with 50 mio+ stakes.  Wink

this is just ridiculous beyond comprehension

who would dare to compare nem with established projects like bitcoin or nxt, mastercoin etc.

god who would even dare that

bluemeanie1

bluemeanie

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2014, 10:40:10 PM

you guys do realize that most of these accounts from the "NEM community" are likely UP?

-bm

Coinraptor

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:41:46 PM

so he's stepping down?  and handing over leadership to one of his sock puppets?  Smiley

you are seriously dumb if you don't clear out of this project and never look back.

-bm

Hi BCnext, I heard you made lot of money fucking with noobs buying into NXT. Also please stop coding like in 80s man, its tyring to remake your shitty code.  Kiss

But it was really genius from your side to create sockpuppets and sell whole coin to yourself, I give you that.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:43:44 PM

But it was really genius from your side to create sockpuppets and sell whole coin to yourself, I give you that.

u are mixing names now, this is what NEM is convicted for today. Grin

good one!

Coinraptor

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:45:34 PM

funny isnt it? Cheesy

-bm

who would dare to compare nem with established projects like bitcoin or nxt, mastercoin etc.

Actually me, obviously.

From Above (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 10:48:07 PM

funny isnt it? Cheesy

dont forget UP still has his stake(secretly), and wants to get out.  If the price hits the floor he can't do that.

-bm

Actually me, obviously.

well u are obviously out of your mind to compare vaporware with the most established cryptocurrencies in the world.

do u need any help? BITCOIN FOR THE WIN

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: