Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM - New Economy Movement - NEMstake Tokens Listed on NXT Asset Exchange  (Read 22506 times)
TauMuon (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:30:43 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2014, 05:21:42 PM by TauMuon

NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT
"A Community-Oriented 2nd-Generation Cryptocurrency, With Philosophies of Financial Freedom, Decentralization, and Equality of Opportunity."

FORUM - WIKI - TWITTER - FACEBOOK - REDDIT

* OPEN ALPHA WITH ONE CLICK INSTALL IS LIVE: TRY IT NOW *

* NEM COMMUNITY CLIENT IS NOW OPEN SOURCE: GET INVOLVED *

NEMstake Tokens Listed on NXT Asset Exchange

Useful Links

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:55:58 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 10:07:14 AM by PondSea

Moved question to new thread

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:03:36 AM

No one has confirmed how many stakes/ socks he had?

If all were removed why was the latest one and the only one we know of removed from the list recently?

That's not the topic of this thread (or any other thread for that matter)
If you want to discuss things plz head on over to the discussion thread.

n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:07:35 AM

i have no problem with that UtopianFuture did...at least he was man enough to face it and tell us not run away with whatever excuses Smiley

Smiley

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:33:00 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650274.0;topicseen

That is the new discussion thread. Plz discuss there. This is strictly for Assets stuff.

Thanks!

rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:33:44 PM

Link to the official discussion/ update thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.0

Please note the official discussion thread is the old one.
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:47:47 PM

Hey, Kudos to the developers for stepping-up and recovering ::)I want to purchase NEMSTAKE. I am new to this, so I have a few questions. Please clear them.

-I can just go to the NXT client AE and buy NEMSTAKE and I can buy a maximum of TWO NEMSTAKES??
-Do I need to to request Patmastr3 before buying or I can just PM him after buying the assets on NXT AE?

But I am confused because I have read in the official thread that a single person can only get 1 million NEM or can I buy 2 stakes to get 2 million NEMs?? Also when is the trial version coming out?? I would be happy to try it out!!
Thanks.  Grin

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:49:31 PM

Hey, Kudos to the developers for stepping-up and recovering ::)I want to purchase NEMSTAKE. I am new to this, so I have a few questions. Please clear them.

-I can just go to the NXT client AE and buy NEMSTAKE and I can buy a maximum of TWO NEMSTAKES??
-Do I need to to request Patmastr3 before buying or I can just PM him after buying the assets on NXT AE?

But I am confused because I have read in the official thread that a single person can only get 1 million NEM or can I buy 2 stakes to get 2 million NEMs?? Also when is the trial version coming out?? I would be happy to try it out!!
Thanks.  Grin

You can trade NEMstake on the AE like any other stake - no need to contact me.
You'd only have to contact me if you are a stakeholder already and you'd like to have your stake issued as asset on the AE.

iaminitnow06

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:03:55 PM

Thanks.  Grin

You can trade NEMstake on the AE like any other stake - no need to contact me.
You'd only have to contact me if you are a stakeholder already and you'd like to have your stake issued as asset on the AE.

To be on the safe side, What is the maximum no. of stakes that I can buy? Can 1 person hold more than 1 stake and can he/she claim them after the launch. For example: If I own 4 stakes across two NXT accounts, am I entitled to 4 million NEM's?

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:12:23 PM

I've never used that nxt asset exchange before, so am wondering if anyone can help with some newbie questions.

Do we simply trade using our nxt accounts, or go to that website linked here and somehow trade there?
Do we need to own some nxt before using the exchange? And we sell tokens for nxt?

I haven't requested tokens yet, as clearly I have no idea how this even all works. Just checking beforehand if I do want to go the token route.

patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

I've never used that nxt asset exchange before, so am wondering if anyone can help with some newbie questions.

Do we simply trade using our nxt accounts, or go to that website linked here and somehow trade there?
Do we need to own some nxt before using the exchange? And we sell tokens for nxt?

I haven't requested tokens yet, as clearly I have no idea how this even all works. Just checking beforehand if I do want to go the token route.

If you request a token you'll get one issued to your nxt account. You can then trade that token (or parts of it) against nxt.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:17:59 PM

If you request a token you'll get one issued to your nxt account. You can then trade that token (or parts of it) against nxt.

Thanks, and how much nxt do we need to own in order to even sell a part of a stake? I have a nxt account + several clones (although obviously have barely used it), but pretty sure I no longer have any nxt. I think we need to have a certain amount of nxt in the account to even sell stuff on the asset exchange, or am I wrong?
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:19:34 PM

Thanks, and how much nxt do we need to own in order to even sell a part of a stake? I have a nxt account + several clones (although obviously have barely used it), but pretty sure I no longer have any nxt. I think we need to have a certain amount of nxt in the account to even sell stuff on the asset exchange, or am I wrong?

right now utopianfuture holds all the tokens and issuance rights and he supposedly left the project

the other nem people have no access at all to these tokens at the moment. u should know that

all info can be researched on the nem topics.its all there for u

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:22:27 PM

right now utopianfuture holds all the tokens and issuance rights and he supposedly left the project

the other nem people have no access at all to these tokens at the moment. u should know that

all info can be researched on the nem topics.its all there for u

Well, I see this stated above:
If you want to request a token, please send Patmastr3 a PM with your Nxt account saying so. Then Patmastr3 will put you in this separate tab in the final stake holder list

So assume he is now in charge of distributing tokens.
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:23:06 PM

Well, I see this stated above:
If you want to request a token, please send Patmastr3 a PM with your Nxt account saying so. Then Patmastr3 will put you in this separate tab in the final stake holder list

So assume he is now in charge of distributing tokens.

no sorry he is not

Since people seem to be trusting me i feel obligated to state that I do NOT YET have access to the NXT account that holds the tokens.

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:24:41 PM

Ah, okay then. Any timetable for when tokens can be given out again?
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:25:54 PM

they/we are still all waiting if utopianfuture runs off with the tokens or not. as soon as utopianfuture decides then patmaster has access or not. i think soon

poornamelessme

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:28:07 PM

they/we are still all waiting if utopianfuture runs off with the tokens or not. as soon as utopianfuture decides then patmaster has access or not

Since they are simply tokens, not real coins, I'd think there wouldn't be a whole lot of sense of 'running away with them'.  I'd hope it's mostly just an administrative issue at this point.
patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:30:58 PM

they/we are still all waiting if utopianfuture runs off with the tokens or not. as soon as utopianfuture decides then patmaster has access or not

Since they are simply tokens, not real coins, I'd think there wouldn't be a whole lot of sense of 'running away with them'.  I'd hope it's mostly just an administrative issue at this point.

That's correct.
In fact the only thing that is keeping UP from sending the tokens to my NXT account is that I currently don't have access to my paranoid 64 char password Smiley
I think I'll be in possesion of the stakes by tuesday.

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:32:13 PM

Since they are simply tokens, not real coins, I'd think there wouldn't be a whole lot of sense of 'running away with them'.  I'd hope it's mostly just an administrative issue at this point.

u got something wrong. these tokens are traded for ~1500$/Stake on Nxt ae

on top of that they are all nem has public so far. anything else was never releasd until now. 6/25 should change dat

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: