Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM Official Non-Moderated Thread [Updates & Discussion]  (Read 75597 times)
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:42:39 PM

A shame to lose all the visits and comments. Many people check the succeful coins depending on that.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:44:38 PM

next come from above announces he is actually utopianfuture and that it was all a big publicity stunt :p
btcwhiskey

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:47:20 PM

Are the next asset tokens secure? Who has possession of the nem asset tokens now?

Let's hope 2017 is better than 2016.
EFFV (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:54:02 PM

Are the next asset tokens secure? Who has possession of the nem asset tokens now?

patmast3r, he is trustworthy. I am sure that they are secure.

-EFFV

BE ADVISED! I'M TAKING REQUESTS FOR TOKENS BUT I'M NOT ABLE TO ISSUE THEM IMMEDIATELY! SHOW SOME PATIENCE. THANK YOU!

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:00:05 PM

patmast3r, he is trustworthy. I am sure that they are secure.

-EFFV

BE ADVISED! I'M TAKING REQUESTS FOR TOKENS BUT I'M NOT ABLE TO ISSUE THEM IMMEDIATELY! SHOW SOME PATIENCE. THANK YOU!

Since people seem to be trusting me i feel obligated to state that I do NOT YET have access to the NXT account that holds the tokens.
I will be given acccess though so your requests for tokens are being added to the list and I'll be issuing them as soon as i can.

Since i have already received quite a few requests I'd like to remind people that nothing has changed other than organisational stuff.
The very same developers are behind NEM and they will continue do to a bang up job. Don't be stupid and dump your stakes.

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:12:55 PM

NEM will be distributed to over 2000 people by the time it gets released

On the bright side, all this attention has made people like myself more aware of NEM and I was able to buy part of a stake in the AE.  So with people like me who are not part of the IPO but buying on the AE, the distribution is getting even better  Grin

Sounds good!

Wait patmaster, you mean utopianfuture still has all the Token issue rights? Wow that is intense

UF should just Continue!!!the fake retirenment is really somewhat lame

gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 05:18:41 PM

On the bright side, all this attention has made people like myself more aware of NEM and I was able to buy part of a stake in the AE.  So with people like me who are not part of the IPO but buying on the AE, the distribution is getting even better  Grin

Sounds good!

Wait patmaster, you mean utopianfuture still has all the Token issue rights? Wow that is intense

UF should just continue, the fake retirenment is really somewhat lame

My personal opinion is that UF didn't have to resign, and I wouldn't have problem if he didn't. He did HELL OF GREAT JOB for nem.

You don't see it, as you are poor troll spreading FUD.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
ElitistCA

Activity: 477

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:25:05 PM

Sounds good!

UF should just Continue!!!the fake retirenment is really somewhat lame

Your desperate attempts are lame. And yes, he should continue, I dont see any problem in that.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:27:50 PM

Sounds good!

My personal opinion is that UF didn't have to resign, and I wouldn't have problem if he didn't. He did HELL OF GREAT JOB for nem.

Yeah I'm kinda with gimre on this.
UP made a hell of a mistake but without him none of us would be here so he still deserves some props for that.
I have also no doubt that he'll be handing over access to everything soon. If I were him I'd be offline for a couple of days too...to comprehend what the hell just happend.

What many people don't see is that UP in no way wanted to gain from his socks or hurt NEM (at least that's my take on it). Of course this is just what he tells us but I actually believe him.
He stated in the irc that he would be stepping down way before there was a poll or even before there were threads demanding his head. He joined the irc channel and had nothing but the best course of action for NEM on his mind. Those are not the actions of a scammer but of a sensible guy who made mistakes.  

EFFV (OP)

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:39:41 PM

Sounds good!

UP made a hell of a mistake but without him none of us would be here so he still deserves some props for that.
I have also no doubt that he'll be handing over access to everything soon. If I were him I'd be offline for a couple of days too...to comprehend what the hell just happend.

What many people don't see is that UP in no way wanted to gain from his socks or hurt NEM (at least that's my take on it). Of course this is just what he tells us but I actually believe him.
He stated in the irc that he would be stepping down way before there was a poll or even before there were threads demanding his head. He joined the irc channel and had nothing but the best course of action for NEM on his mind. Those are not the actions of a scammer but of a sensible guy who made mistakes.  

Could not have said it better patmast3r.

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
ciappa

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:50:24 PM

Sounds good!

Could not have said it better patmast3r.

I hope so that Utopian can continue in this project!!!

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 05:59:05 PM

Why? He used sock puppet to claims stakes breaking his own rule about sock puppets. Why do you want this topic to be always around?  I think patmast3r is doing fine job.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

patmast3r let me ask u something. U joined Bitcointalk January 27, 2014, 04:13:55 PM when NEM was around. Yet u undeniable seem to have clearly been in crypto for a longer time then that.

this is ur vry first post on Bitcointalk: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-nem-4-billions-coins-part-1-this-thread-is-no-longer-used.240601/page-63#post-4531592

what is ur main account?

u seem like a person with early insights given this post in January
Quote from: patmast3r
I don't want to sound negative but the fair distribution is pretty much all that sets NEM apart from NXT. Sockpuppets could render this moot and are therefore a serious problem that I think should be dealt with not matter what page we're at.

i support u

jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:07:41 PM

Why? He used sock puppet to claims stakes breaking his own rule about sock puppets. Why do you want this topic to be always around?  I think patmast3r is doing fine job.

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?
From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:08:30 PM

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?

read utopianfutures post again. he said had several additional accounts. u must not babble

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg7279112#msg7279112
Quote from: utopianfuture
I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them

note that a few can mean 3 , 30 or 100 or more. anything.

patmast3r

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:08:50 PM

patmast3r let me ask u something. U joined Bitcointalk January 27, 2014, 04:13:55 PM when NEM was around. Yet u undeniable seem to have clearly been in crypto for a longer time then that.

what is ur main account?

You are right I have been into cryptos before I registered patmast3r on btt.
The truth is I had no btt account before that. I just never felt compelled to register. With all the trolling and unnecessary insults i thought it was better to just read instead of post.
When NEM was introdudced I had to make an account to register for a stake so i did.  

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:09:17 PM

Stats needed (not Stasi, tho the understanding seems to be very biased currently  Wink )

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg44068/#msg44068

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:11:43 PM

What rule he broke?  Doesn't the "break" need 3 accounts with stakes? Which are those 3 accounts?

He was already getting 50+ fucking stakes as a developer. wTF is wrong with you guys? He admited in his resignation that he has several more "sock puppets" on the stake list  but he "forgot" his password. He lied about it when asked directly by MSIN if he has sock puppets months ago. He claimed he never intended to cash out, but already had one of his sock puppet stake siting on Nxt AE

If you see nothing wrong with all that history, you are a fucking idiot

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:12:34 PM

read utopianfutures post again. he said had several additional accounts. u must not babble

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=426303.msg7279112#msg7279112
Quote from: utopianfuture
I had a few sockpuppet accounts but I have no intention of cashing out any of them

note that a few can mean 3 , 30 or 100 or more. anything.

you must not twist the words and mix conscience with the laws/rules.
 - "several" != "few"
 - law/rules requires 3 accounts with stakes. Without that there is no case to sue.

From Above

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:13:23 PM

You are right I have been into cryptos before I registered patmast3r on btt.
The truth is I had no btt account before that. I just never felt compelled to register. With all the trolling and unnecessary insults i thought it was better to just read instead of post.
When NEM was introdudced I had to make an account to register for a stake so i did.  

Sounds good!

you must not twist the words and mix conscience with the laws/rules.
 - "several" != "few"
 - law/rules requires 3 accounts with stakes. Without that there is no case to sue.

ask ur great leader to post what his "few" meant. really wanna bet it were more than 3? u will be let down.

He was already getting 50+ fucking stakes as a developer. wTF is wrong with you guys? He admited in his resignation that he has several more "sock puppets" on the stake list  but he "forgot" his password. He lied about it when asked directly by MSIN if he has sock puppets months ago. He claimed he never intended to cash out, but already had on of his sock puppet siting on Nxt AE

If you see nothing wrong with all that history, you are a fucking idiot

their loyalty is unconditional Eadeqa. they would support utopianfuture even if he killed for their investment

some people are blinded in delusion, unbelievable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: